Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20084 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by totorimi: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
there is nothing like serious toaster we only have desperados. If you got what they are looking for they pretend they are and ones they get it they start showing their true colors.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Emilord(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:
I've got no toastersad
you have just got one. Lemme bring my toasting lines first
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
bqlekan:

you know i had too, i cant help it.. will be back soonest.. hope you had a great day?
Yes I did. How about you?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emilord:
you have just got one. Lemme bring my toasting lines first
Make it lenghtygrin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Emilord(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Make it lenghtygrin
lolz,then am gonna do it the old way: love letter. But I need your address first. grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emilord:
lolz,then am gonna do it the old way: love letter. But I need your address first. grin
You've gotta type it here first, so I can assess it before further transfersmiley
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yes I did. How about you?
day was okay, rested all day.... and keep praying for us ooo cheesy

and i'm waiting grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
bqlekan:
day was okay, rested all day.... and keep praying for us ooo cheesy

and i'm waiting grin
Seems there wasn't much work today, right?

I'm also waitingcheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Seems there wasn't much work today, right?

I'm also waitingcheesy
no, nothing much... till monday.. that was why i was hoping on today...

and you shouldn't be waiting, you should be acting grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Emilord(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

You've gotta type it here first, so I can assess it before further transfersmiley
lolz,transfer ke?...ok,here we go...
Oh na na na,say na love I dey see for ur eyes o,
I love u baby,I no think am twice,
Your beauty makes me realize,
Say nepa don bring light,
Say u must to marry me,(baby)
You go kill me,
You go follow me,
You r my remedy,
You r my melody....I don try nau,shey?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols i get u,but u cannot judge err one with your ex attitude na.cheesy

Hehehe. Tis jus a defense technique
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2015
bqlekan:
no, nothing much... till monday.. that was why i was hoping on today...
and you shouldn't be waiting, you should be acting grin
Lol. Why acting?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Emilord:
lolz,transfer ke?...ok,here we go... Oh na na na,say na love I dey see for ur eyes o, I love u baby,I no think am twice, Your beauty makes me realize, Say nepa don bring light, Say u must to marry me,(baby) You go kill me, You go follow me, You r my remedy, You r my melody....I don try nau,shey?
Common, that's from Tekno. I want your own lines.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
My gf go be like when he buys fish for me >_<

I know I'm gonna get a knock for this lol but I don't mind tongue
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. Why acting?

i mean you should be on your way now cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2015
bqlekan:

i mean you should be on your way now cheesy
Definately, I willwink

Happy Sunday.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Definately, I willwink

Happy Sunday.

hehe.. you too.. church? undecided
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2015
bqlekan:

hehe.. you too.. church? undecided
Nope. Feeling lazy today
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Nope.
Feeling lazy today

chai.. see you cheesy better get up from that bed now smiley
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
bqlekan:

chai.. see you cheesy better get up from that bed now smiley
Cuman carry mesad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cuman carry mesad

ehn.... with your weight shey? shocked you want to kill me for my shiidren nii grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by shammahyaro(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
hmmm,d problem is girls always fall for the players cus d players gat more flows than a genuine guy.....players will try to make u feel loved but its all illusion.....I once read a write-up that said there z always a feeling you get wen something is wrong the problem is your heart tells you "go" but your brain says "no" den we feel unease nd accept d "player" bt in our inner minds we know d truth
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Elvis506(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ mzk...okay
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Michellla(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ladies in the house your attention is needed here.just tell ous how you if a toaster is serious about you.

Adanne28
Laveda
Estharfabian
prettythicksme
Mhizkel
michella
daretodiffer
kelechimarie
Pinkycute
cherryice
mathschic
misspicy

its 3 "L" lol.i just happened to stumble on this post and saw it. cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ggrin(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Serious toaster? Asin bread toaster? lipsrsealed grin

Personally. I don't know, I just feel if a guy wants something, he's always serious about it, even if he doesn't want a serious relationship with the girl. . . .

For me no matter how serious you are, if I don't like you sorry. . .I can never say yes
undecided
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
kilode ti o ma fi a ara ya mi? undecided
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
shammahyaro:
hmmm,d problem is girls always fall for the players cus d players gat more flows than a genuine guy.....players will try to make u feel loved but its all illusion.....I once read a write-up that said there z always a feeling you get wen something is wrong the problem is your heart tells you "go" but your brain says "no" den we feel unease nd accept d "player" bt in our inner minds we know d truth
Nice one..
Forbidden fruit taste Better grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ggrin(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
kilode ti o ma fi a ara ya mi? undecided
ijinle yoruba

Np: itumo - stfuareyougod sadgrin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
ggrin:
ijinle yoruba

Np: itumo - stfuareyougod sadgrin
angry angry
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ggrin(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
ggrin:
ijinle yoruba

Np: itumo - stfuar.eyougod sadgrin
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.