Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20083 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Braintouch(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you have a point sha.
But why did u say so?
Because she would never have time for you. She's psychologically married to Nairaland
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin
sweerie can u pls send me 10k on Monday?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Lolz...but life sha. Isn't it just funny that once the girl becomes serious with you, you automatically change? And it kinda remains that way until such a time she activates her unserious mode again...then you start running back all serious again. Relationships are just too much stress o jare...not worth it at all unless you're looking to get married
the Shii is vice versa
Nowadays Relationship is what i call Freestyle-Dating
Btw u moniker is very funny
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,where have u been self? cheesy are u a weak sugar daddy?
at least you lawv me like that grin grin
Went to Turkey to Buy Turkey cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
at least you lawv me like that grin grin
Went to Turkey to Buy Turkey cheesy
cheesy cheesy where is my own turkey?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
Btw u moniker is very funny
Really? I didn't know ooh
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Really? I didn't know ooh
I bet you know... Happi weekends tho
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
I bet you know... Happi weekends tho
You too...
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

You too...
where u dey..I dey ur Bus-stop grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
where u dey..I dey ur Bus-stop grin

Chai! And na just now now I leave that bus stop begin go airport... Naa how e go be now?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Chai! And na just now now I leave that bus stop begin go airport... Naa how e go be now?
No worries I go tell Dem make Dem Pity ur condition bring u back to 9ja
So u be from Kenya tongue
Wetin u con do for 9ja?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
No worries I go tell Dem make Dem Pity ur condition bring u back to 9ja
So u be from Kenya tongue
Wetin u con do for 9ja?

E don tey wey me dey hear say naija guys dey sabi the thing...So as beta pikin wey me be, I came to kpoko the thing grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Braintouch:

Because she would never have time for you. She's psychologically married to Nairaland
cc Mhizkel
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

E don tey wey me dey hear say naija guys dey sabi the thing...So as beta pikin wey me be, I came to kpoko the thing grin
Yes we are Tested and Trusted like Nokia 3310
I for say make i sign you
But U fit turn flop grin
Kenya girls... Gist me Una Sabi the Thing so?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

smh
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice,which kin beat u dy like? I wish to knack one beat for u,make i follow use u dy start.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
Yes we are Tested and Trusted like Nokia 3310
I for say make i sign you
But U fit turn flop grin
Kenya girls... Gist me Una Sabi the Thing so?

E be like say you serious about this your Kenya thing ooh... Abeg where you from bring am come? Me no be Kenyan...before NL FBI go come carry my matter on top their head
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh
Enjoy...
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Enjoy...
how u dy?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by ideyhere(f): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
how u dy?
Fine...you?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
2dice,which kin beat u dy like? I wish to knack one beat for u,make i follow use u dy start.cheesy
llol i know understand your pidgin..
Yea i love funky Beat alot/softcore
Chddy BanG -Mind your Manners
Jason Derulo - Trumphiet
Drake - Juice
Any Beat that has Guitar,Piano,Trumphiet or any instruments as the keyfactor grin
I don fall inlove be that grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

E be like say you serious about this your Kenya thing ooh... Abeg where you from bring am come? Me no be Kenyan...before NL FBI go come carry my matter on top their head
hmm.. Ideyhere
Wen u lie finish ..Holla me
Nightie dear
Remember ur Pampers b4 u sleep grin cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by jayooh: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Haha, funny you.
You'll see some day

Estharfabian:
Alright! cheesy if it makes You sleep well At Night..
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
2dice:
llol i know understand your pidgin..
Yea i love funky Beat alot/softcore
Chddy BanG -Mind your Manners
Jason Derulo - Trumphiet
Drake - Juice
Any Beat that has Guitar,Piano,Trumphiet or any instruments as the keyfactor grin
I don fall inlove be that grin
e get one beat i do wey i want make u rap on top,just Rap nt commercial something, just RAP, i repeat,RAP on it.cheesy
i go upload am then share the link give you..cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Fine...you?
great,why u still awake till now? Watching movie?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
e get one beat i do wey i want make u rap on top,just Rap nt commercial something, just RAP, i repeat,RAP on it.cheesy
i go upload am then share the link give you..cheesy
oya Mr.Producer upload may i drop my wack flows ontop.. grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am not so good at knowing if a guy is serious,but am very good at figuring a playboy outsadsadsadsad

playboys tend to be more desperate....
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
cc Mhizkel
Is he referring to me?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
2dice:
oya Mr.Producer upload may i drop my wack flows ontop.. grin
i go try create my soundcloud account this week so i go upload beat theregrin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yes. How about you?sad

m good dear, why the sad face now?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
bqlekan:

m good dear, why the sad face now?
You were away for too long.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by bqlekan(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

You were away for too long.
you know i had too, i cant help it.. will be back soonest.. hope you had a great day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.