Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20077 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. I never believed that shii
I know you are way smarter than believing that shii. Maybe my d was placed on display in a supermarket where she saw it. Lol
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I know you are way smarter than believing that shii. Maybe my d was placed on display in a supermarket where she saw it. Lol
Kikikikikiki. Or maybe it was placed for sale on Jumiacheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ion like that thing you just told me ur doing,dunno mayb it the way pple paint it to be.
Lol. People? Mind them not.
Trust me, I don't do no shii. Mine is a classified one with classsmiley
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Kikikikikiki. Or maybe it was placed for sale on Jumiacheesy
maybe. Just maybe. Even if it was, it'd be too expensive for her cuz it'd be specially displayed in a different section for special people

Btw, enough of my thing
Yours should be next tongue
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
maybe. Just maybe. Even if it was, it'd be too expensive for her cuz it'd be specially displayed in a different section for special people

Btw, enough of my thing
Yours should be next tongue
grin

Mine is allergic to discussionssmiley
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin

Mine is allergic to discussionssmiley
see your mouth like allergic

Btw where you stay? tongue
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 12:07am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
see your mouth like allergic

Btw where you stay? tongue
Lol.I'm right next to you.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol.I'm right next to you.

you don start you mind games abi? I'll beat you to it tonight tongue tongue
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. People? Mind them not.
Trust me, I don't do no shii. Mine is a classified one with classsmiley
what i heard and the one's i see are not encouraging,mind me am nt trying to discourage u though,i just have a bad impression about them...

Base... Dy sleep with men, they are been tag 'short cut to ashawo' and all the rest.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
what i heard and the one's i see are not encouraging,mind me am nt trying to discourage u though,i just have a bad impression about them...

Base... Dy sleep with men, they are been tag 'short cut to ashawo' and all the rest.
Jeez! Who ever told you that needs to be check-in a rehab.
Moreso, it's of different categories.
It would be good if we discuss this more in private.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you don start you mind games abi? I'll beat you to it tonight tongue tongue
Really??
Now let the game begincheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Jeez! Who ever told you that needs to be check-in a rehab.
Moreso, it's of different categories.
It would be good if we discuss this more in private.
ooohhh sorry for bringing it here...i was just curious.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by quertyquack: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Book smart or street smart? Perhaps a mix of both? Ready to give as much as you get?
MathsChic:

I actually can't tell if he's serious, but his persistence can help narrow my interest. However, i have to like him first and he's got to be intelligent, very intelligent.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by quertyquack: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Been looking for this word forever. Intellectual orgasms never end. You got mail.
MathsChic:

Cos I'm sapiosexual, that's why. It'd be a great waste of our time if he weren't.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by tonytony208(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
I've got no toastersad

U whey fine like dis? Na lie Jo!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
in as much as i get ur sarcasm i still think you are weird.cheesy
Good weird or Bad Weird?cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2015
jayooh:
I disagree, a fading 6pack is a receding 6pak
wink
Alright! cheesy if it makes You sleep well At Night..
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Really??
Now let the game begincheesy
I slept off grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Good weird or Bad Weird?cheesy
sometimes it is good weird.cheesy while sometimes it is bad weird.sad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I slept off grin
I knew itcheesy
Hope you slept well?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

U whey fine like dis? Na lie Jo!
grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ooohhh sorry for bringing it here...i was just curious.

Yeah, I understand.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Moz22: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
I knew itcheesy
Hope you slept with her well?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by tonytony208(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

grin

Abi na true? wink
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

I knew itcheesy

Hope you slept well?
I guess so

Trust you did too
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I guess so
Trust you did too
It couldn't have been better.
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Moz22 post=39969655][/quote] shocked grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

It couldn't have been better.
wink wink wink

Remind me where you said you are
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah, I understand.
Morninggrin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Abi na true? wink
Yessad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Abi na true? wink
Yessad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wink wink wink

Remind me where you said you are
I said ''Right next to you'' smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.