Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (20079 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
but all guys are not the same na.sad

Of course. Buh since its hard to knw d few sincere ones u gotta fear em all
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
fajani:
then let me be the first toaster
grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
So fun Mhizkel ko fun mi ni burger illegalgrin
undecided
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Baddo101(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro i am lonely cheesy cheesy
Master Jesus is ur Boyfriend cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This girl can Lieeeeeeeeee ehnnn.sad
I don't lie on thursdayscheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by llaykorn: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ladies in the house your attention is needed here.just tell ous how you if a toaster is serious about you.

But, Dan Brown, how man go dey open dis kind thread? Come name am #GirlsTalk again? It's either you an (f) claiming to be (m) or you are gegebu! angry
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
grin
boss water happin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Boys Are Not Smiling #BANS o
the ladies dey para pass urs diss days Oo
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
So fun Mhizkel ko fun mi ni burger illegalgrin
mhizkel illegal oma jogede illegal
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
the ladies dey para pass urs diss days Oo
as in ehn. Dem eyes dey chook no be small
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
MathsChic:

Haha. Well, i know for sure i can stand my ground any day.
hnn ... I pray so..
Ur Moniker says something
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. Meaning?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. Meaning?
danbrowndmf wey you? lipsrsealed
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy lmao!shebi dey already knw i gat hole down dere but dey no still come!pls help a sister grin
oya shake ur backside for me lemme see if u garrit so i can help toast ugrin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:

Of course. Buh since its hard to knw d few sincere ones u gotta fear em all
lols i get u,but u cannot judge err one with your ex attitude na.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
y u dy look me like that?.sad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Braintouch(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wooing a girl addicted to Nairaland must be the costliest mistake a guy can make

1 Like

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Don't tell me you don't know it meaning
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ladies in the house your attention is needed here.just tell ous how you if a toaster is serious about you.

Adanne28
Laveda
Estharfabian
prettythicksme
Mhizkel
michella
daretodiffer
kelechimarie
Pinkycute
cherryice
mathschic
misspicy

Depending On The Class of "Toasting" Sha...there Are Guys that'll Just whistle At You..like you're one dog..And still expect You to ComE to 'em like One dundii...undecided

Anyways...It All Goes back To if I like you.. If You're really Muscular, 8-packs endowed, Got white sparkling teeth, and not too good looking(i hate overly cute guys), I'd take You serious..Like give Yah my Number..tongue
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mhizkel illegal,ko fun mi ni ogede illegal.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya shake ur backside for me lemme see if u garrit so i can help toast ugrin
I wnt sugar daddy,are u one? grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

I seriously don't know. But I guess it means 'mhizkel is cute'
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
I wnt sugar daddy,are u one? grin
lemme be ur sugar boy,the one that helps you strengthen your ........ When the sugar daddy is weak.cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel illegal,ko fun mi ni ogede illegal.cheesy
What's illegal
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
Depending On The Class of "Toasting" Sha...there Are Guys that'll Just whistle At You..like you're one dog..And still expect You to ComE to 'em like One dundii...undecided

Anyways...It All Goes back To if I like you.. If You're really Muscular, 8-packs endowed, Got white sparkling teeth, and not too good looking(i hate overly cute guys), I'd take You serious..Like give Yah my Number..tongue
You and this ur 8packs.sad go jare.sad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
meaning of what?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
meaning of what?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I seriously don't know. But I guess it means 'mhizkel is cute'
undecided Why then did you include the word ''illegal''?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
i dy here kampe
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided Why then did you include the word ''illegal''?
cuz e follow
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dy here kampe
oya interprete to her
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
boss water happin
your boy dy kampe.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.