Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? (24764 Views)

Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
Insults?

ok.

Sorry bro . I'm just allergic to none sense . But come on man how can you compare a biological cell to a motherboard and use it as a basis for testing the intellectual superiority between man and God . Even the simplest cells are complex - you know this .

How about comparing a homo sapien sapien with a humanoid robot ? I'm sure you dont want to go down that lane tho . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
Who has time to explain simple concepts concepts to a full grown adult?

dude, free me abeg.

For someone who just compared a biological cell to a motherboard ...

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Sorry bro . I'm just allergic to none sense . But come on man how can you compare a biological cell to a motherboard and use it as a basis for testing the intellectual superiority between man and God . Even the simplest cells are complex - you know this .

How about comparing a homo sapien sapien with a humanoid robot ? I'm sure you dont want to go down that lane tho . cool
You missed my entire point.

what i meant was, A cell sacrifices order and beauty for complexity.

which is the opposite of what you'd expect if it were designed by someone who understood everything. or a God.

if you compare a human being with a humanoid robot, you'll find the same thing, a humanoid robot sacrifices beauty for functionality. this immediately points out that the designer was using a trial and error method.

if there was a God who was infinitely powerful and infinitely intelligent, we would find cells attractive. not just the animals we see everyday and are already used to.

2 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
You missed my entire point.

what i meant was, A cell sacrifices order and beauty for complexity.

which is the opposite of what you'd expect if it were designed by someone who understood everything. or a God.

if you compare a human being with a humanoid robot, you'll find the same thing, a humanoid robot sacrifices beauty for functionality. this immediately points out that the designer was using a trial and error method.

if there was a God who was infinitely powerful and infinitely intelligent, we would find cells attractive. not just the animals we see everyday and are already used to.

Tyres , windscreen , gas pump , nuts and bolts , oil filter , engine etc may not actually look pretty on their own . But when they are used to construct a car , you admire everything as a whole unit . Then you'll be like : "yo man , check out the spinning wheels , check out the 247 horsepower engine , tinted glass " - that's admiration for the components that make up the whole .

Trust me , scientists were fascinated by life forms - their behaviour , their physical appearance etc - before they decided to study what components make up this whole . Because the collective individual functions make the whole what it is .

You might want to see it from this angle . So are you turned on by a woman's beauty or her skin cells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Tyres , windscreen , gas pump , nuts and bolts , oil filter , engine etc may not actually look pretty on their own . But when they are used to construct a car , you admire everything as a whole unit . Then you'll be like : "yo man , check out the spinning wheels , check out the 247 horsepower engine , tinted glass " - that's admiration for the components that make up the whole .

Trust me , scientists were fascinated by life forms - their behaviour , their physical appearance etc - before they decided to study what components make up this whole . Because the collective individual functions make the whole what it is .

You might want to see it from this angle . So are you turned on by a woman's beauty or her skin cells

Really?

Yeah, I didn't think so. undecided
Anyway, since you are also arguing that the whole organism justify the ugliness of the parts.

Explain these beautiful works of art from the lord almighty.

[img]http://usatsneakhype.files./2014/01/goblin-shark3.jpg?w=1000[/img]

[img]http://kidsaquariumsquotes.files./2010/11/1-blobfish.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kidsaquariumsquotes.files./2010/11/5-wolf-fish.jpg[/img]

Intelligent design kor . . . more like drunk design . . .

6 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teempakguy:

Really?

Yeah, I didn't think so. undecided
Anyway, since you are also arguing that the whole organism justify the ugliness of the parts.

Explain these beautiful works of art from the lord almighty.

[img]http://usatsneakhype.files./2014/01/goblin-shark3.jpg?w=1000[/img]

[img]http://kidsaquariumsquotes.files./2010/11/1-blobfish.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kidsaquariumsquotes.files./2010/11/5-wolf-fish.jpg[/img]

Intelligent design kor . . . more like drunk design . . .

Drunk design ? Yeah wake me up when create your own life form . Intelligent Design is man's description of God's work . The blob/wolf fish can carry out MR Niger D . They are living creatures , that's what matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Drunk design ? Yeah wake me up when create your own life form . Intelligent Design is man's description of God's work . The blob/wolf fish can carry out MR Niger D . They are living creatures , that's what matters
yeah, my point exactly.

MR NIGER DAC. The A Doesn't stand for attractive. it stands for adaptation. the fish adapted to it's environment. it was trying to survive. and now, you insult all it's efforts through history by claiming it was put there by some drunk being.

meanwhile, you still have no proof whatsoever for this being ever existing.

I'm tired of all this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teempakguy:

meanwhile, you still have no proof whatsoever for this being ever existing.

I'm tired of all this.

You should be . I mean when you blatantly deny the so many compelling evidences what you do expect ? cool
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lepasharon(f): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
vooks:

Why are you bragging about it here Negro?

Nitwit

lol..I beleive you were the asking me to share it
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You should be . I mean when you blatantly deny the so many compelling evidences what you do expect ? cool

You don't see what I see, dude.

the beliefs that are imprisoning the minds of Nigerians are going to be very dangerous for them in coming years. and the more we try to make them see, the more they clutch to these limiting beliefs. it's like trying to convince a person that santa claus doesn't exist and he's not ready to accept that fact. wouldn't YOU be frustrated?

You guys keep waiting for a long dead Jewish dude to come and take you to eternal life, while the rest of the world is rapidly progressing, and the gap between us and them is getting bigger. sooner or later, we will be left behind completely. like our chimpanzee friends were left behind by the homo sapien. quite embarrassing, really. and saddening..

you can't tell me you don't realize this problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

the beliefs that are imprisoning the minds of Nigerians are going to be very dangerous for them in coming years. and the more we try to make them see, the more they clutch to these limiting beliefs. it's like trying to convince a person that santa claus doesn't exist and he's not ready to accept that fact. wouldn't YOU be frustrated?

You guys keep waiting for a long dead Jewish dude to come and take you to eternal life, while the rest of the world is rapidly progressing, and the gap between us and them is getting bigger. sooner or later, we will be left behind completely. like our chimpanzee friends were left behind by the homo sapien. quite embarrassing, really. and saddening..

You've made no point . These people have experienced what apparently you can't fathom - it could be frustrating for you , quite understandable . If you claim to be once a christian , you just practiced it as a religion and not as a relationship with God . The nascence of one's relationship with God opens up the knowledge of mysteries which is esoteric to people who experience His marvelous light .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by dalaman: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

He is yet to tell us the mechanism his God used to speak all the plants into existence using the Hebrew language.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by dalaman: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You've made no point . These people have experienced what apparently you can't fathom - it could be frustrating for you , quite understandable . If you claim to be once a christian , you just practiced it as a religion[b] and not as a relationship with God . The nascence of one's relationship with God opens up the knowledge of mysteries which is esoteric to people who experience His marvelous light[/b] .

Use your relationship with God and explain to us the mystery behind the mutation of genes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2015
dalaman:

He is yet to tell us the mechanism his God used to speak all the plants into existence using the Hebrew language.

Oh Dalaman grin
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2015
dalaman:

Use your relationship with God and explain to use the mystery behind the mutation of genes.

Nice smiley
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by dalaman: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2015
dalaman:

I mean point taken smiley
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by dalaman: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I mean point taken smiley

Roger wink
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You've made no point . These people have experienced what apparently you can't fathom - it could be frustrating for you , quite understandable . If you claim to be once a christian , you just practiced it as a religion and not as a relationship with God . The nascence of one's relationship with God opens up the knowledge of mysteries which is esoteric to people who experience His marvelous light .
Bullshit. you sound like this to me.

You've made no point . These people have experienced what apparently you can't fathom - it could be frustrating for you , quite understandable . If you claim to be once a weed user , you just practiced it as a religion and not as a relationship with weed . The nascence of one's relationship with weed opens up the knowledge of mysteries which is esoteric to people who experience its marvelous light .

Religion is the opium of the masses. the gullible masses. more civilizations have experienced their gods far vividly than you can imagine. the king of dahomey believed so much in his god that he was willing to sacrifice a thousand people to him in one day. the American Indians slaughtered themselves by the thousands to appeal to the Gods they were sure existed.
even in africa, the tribes refused to progress technologically at the expense of their Gods.

the way you laugh at their stupidity in hindsight is how your grand children will laugh at yours in the next century. when they look back at how you clung to such useless beliefs so much that you sacrificed their brighter futures for a hope of a none existent heaven.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

Religion is the opium of the masses. the gullible masses. more civilizations have experienced their gods far vividly than you can imagine. the king of dahomey believed so much in his god that he was willing to sacrifice a thousand people to him in one day. the American Indians slaughtered themselves by the thousands to appeal to the Gods they were sure existed.
even in africa, the tribes refused to progress technologically at the expense of their Gods.

the way you laugh at their stupidity in hindsight is how your grand children will laugh at yours in the next century. when they look back at how you clung to such useless beliefs so much that you sacrificed their brighter futures for a hope of a none existent heaven.

You sound pained . How does Christianity stop the progress of good ? There are hundreds of thousands of your age mates all over the world who are doing better than you and they are insanely religious. What has atheism benefited you ? Knowledge ? Are you the best in your class ? Or in your school ?

Logical reasoning ? I'm a computer scientist and you must have mistaken questioning God's existence for being rational . You guys scream logic logic while I shake my head feeling sorry for you guys.

... and laughing ? For 20 CENTURIES the succeeding generations are not done laughing at Christianity ?

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You sound pained . How does Christianity stop the progress of good ? There are hundreds of thousands of your age mates all over the world who are doing better than you and they are insanely religious. What has atheism benefited you ? Knowledge ? Are you the best in your class ? Or in your school ?

Logical reasoning ? I'm a computer scientist and you must have mistaken questioning God's existence for being rational . You guys scream logic logic while I shake my head feeling sorry for you guys.

... and laughing ? For 20 CENTURIES the succeeding generations are not done laughing at Christianity ?

SMH
Lol, thousands of my age mates? i highly doubt that. they are mostly agnostic or atheists or they are just really good at memorizing stuff. I know this because i visit several websites. both foreign and local. your chances of finding a religious person in an academic environment is almost impossible. not to mention the Asians who are highly atheistic and who also happen to be the most advanced in technology today.
Christianity is probably not dangerous to advanced cultures, they know where to actually stop with the foolishness . . . but in a primitive environment like Nigeria, you'd be surprised how Nigeria has been pulled back by religious dogma everywhere. When everybody has it at the back of their minds that there is a street of gold waiting for them after they die(terrible design, by the way.) how do you expect them to actually want to improve the roads they can actually see?

anyway sha, we shall see. wink

4 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lol, thousands of my age mates? i highly doubt that. they are mostly agnostic or atheists or they are just really good at memorizing stuff. I know this because i visit several websites. both foreign and local. your chances of finding a religious person in an academic environment is almost impossible. not to mention the Asians who are highly atheistic and who also happen to be the most advanced in technology today.

Asians are not atheistic . NK is not the whole of Asia . Apparently , mongoloids come to your mind when you talk of Asians tho . The Chinese though ruled by a communist atheistic party are still very much religious . There's Japan and Buddhism , Indonesia and Islam , Christianity and Buddhism in Taiwan , then the Islamic countries - Syria , Afghanistan , Iran , Iraq etc . There's India and Hinduism and the rest are Christianity .

I visit foreign forums and there are stupendously knowledgeable Christians there . You can ask UyiIredia for his exploits tho .

Christianity is probably not dangerous to advanced cultures, they know where to actually stop with the foolishness . . . but in a primitive environment like Nigeria, you'd be surprised how Nigeria has been pulled back by religious dogma everywhere. When everybody has it at the back of their minds that there is a street of gold waiting for them after they die(terrible design, by the way.) how do you expect them to actually want to improve the roads they can actually see?

anyway sha, we shall see. wink

I wonder why God's lifestyle bothers you . If the streets are made of gold , so what ? You might call it wishful thinking , put its only an assumption because you have no proof it isn't . Would you question my intelligence if we should have a discussion about a planet of diamonds say in 60 AD ? (You get my point here , I suppose)

Arabs drive the most expensive cars and have astounding architectural buildings , yet they have their own beliefs about the afterlife . You shouldn't deride someone's beliefs based on your own way of life , or thinking ... die first and see who laughs best - its that simple wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Asians are not atheistic . NK is not the whole of Asia . Apparently , mongoloids come to your mind when you talk of Asians tho . The Chinese though ruled by a communist atheistic party are still very much religious . There's Japan and Buddhism , Indonesia and Islam , Christianity and Buddhism in Taiwan , then the Islamic countries - Syria , Afghanistan , Iran , Iraq etc . There's India and Hinduism and the rest are Christianity .

I visit foreign forums and there are stupendously knowledgeable Christians there . You can ask UyiIredia for his exploits tho .

I wonder why God's lifestyle bothers you . If the streets are made of gold , so what ? You might call it wishful thinking , put its only an assumption because you have no proof it isn't . Would you question my intelligence if we should have a discussion about a planet of diamonds say in 60 AD ? (You get my point here , I suppose)

Arabs drive the most expensive cars and have astounding architectural buildings , yet they have their own beliefs about the afterlife . You shouldn't deride someone's beliefs based on your own way of life , or thinking ... die first and see who laughs best - its that simple wink
deal.
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by thehomer: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
vooks:

Reality

The universe is much bigger than the earth. How do you know that the universe isn't fine tuned for stars? Or hydrogen?
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lodscott(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2015
vooks:
Good evening Amateur Septic(sic)

it's so obvious that I really hate saying it.
It's also so obvious that Hawking, Dawkin and EVERYBODY talks about it.
Sadly, most downplay this for reasons known best to themselves.

Specifically, I want to pick your brains on Multiverse Theory
1. What are your views on this relatively new attempt at explaining away fine-tuning?
2. Do you have alternative spins?

You can start here if multiverse is a vocabulary grin
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/dec/10-sciences-alternative-to-an-intelligent-creator

one who hasn't experienced chaos cannot know what order is, or better yet if you don't know what a clean cup is, you would always think yours is clean.you can't say your cup is clean until you see another cup, same way we cnt say our universe is intelligently designed.

1 Like

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
vooks:

Evidence of DESIGN rules out the naturalistic theory of Origins by chance.

No it does not. Maybe the omnimpotent designer designed chance.
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2015
vooks:

You are not far from the truth.
Chance can create complexity but ID is more than complexity; it is complexity and ORDER.

Read up my posts on why life is not only complex but highly ordered in no way random chance can

PS
What's so complex about this pattern?

The pattern is so complex that it is near impossible to replicate. However, if you look closely, you can see the order in it. And it was intelligently designed.
So intelligent design and chance do not necessarily contradict.
Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by cloudgoddess(f): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Japan is not primarily a Buddhist country (and even if it was, Buddha isn't a god). Most of Japan practices Shintoism, but even that is simply a cultural tradition and not an actual religion these days. If you ask an average Japanese person if they believe gods are actively intervening in their lives they will laugh at you and shake their heads no way. I have several Japanese friends who confirm this.

I have a Chinese friend who is also a very outspoken atheist and none of her family believes in any gods. And since Buddhism is actually an atheistic religion anyway (Buddha was not a god, just a regular man who discovered how to end his own suffering through meditation, and provided a pathway for other men to do the same), that point was null too.

Hindu's thankfully seem to be able to detach their religious beliefs from science, something Christians repeatedly fail to do. There actually seems to be a major difference in how societies of Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) and Eastern religions (Buddhism, Shintoism, Jainism, etc) treat science. The latter isn't afraid to acknowledge reality while keeping their beliefs within a philosophical/cultural sense.

The majority of the Islamic countries you mentioned are currently having more than their fair share of needless violence and conflict over religion. Places like Dubai are an anomaly.

And it's crazy to me that you think the burden of proof lies on the other person. Your outrageous claim that there are streets of gold waiting for you is the one that requires proof - none of which you have. Tell me, where would these streets of gold be located? On mars? In another dimension? How will you see those streets & walk on them when you get there, if you only have a "soul" and no physical body? Or will god give you a new body and implant your soul in there when you get there? What proof do you have that such a thing is possible, especially when all aspects of our personhood reside in our brains? Once our brains have decomposed, what proof do you have that our personalities will be preserved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lodscott(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You sound pained . How does Christianity stop the progress of good ?

to point out a few.
1. tithes payment, some religious institutions like Christianity demand for this tithes which is a tenth of ones income, this money wen paid is used to further build new churches that would inturn demand for a tenth of others incomes,these same institutions do not pay taxes, it is like having a second government but one that isn't obligated to improved d wellfare of its citizens but just to reassure then hey are right in d 'eyes' of God and sooth they fear of hell.

2. advancement of technology, if we calculated where human technology would be if not for Christianity, where we would be in maybe 2500 we would be now in 2015, great thinkers shut up for thinking contrary to the book, look at Galileo because the bible said earth was flat, he tried discovering truth and he was defaced, imprisoned. this is just one case, I want you to imagine or consider the other great minds who were or would have discoverd new inventions but were discouraged by family, clergy or even themselves all because it didn't go inline with Christianity,what of those thay didnt even dare to think about it.the set back is magnanimous and staggering.

have you read about the first surgeons. and sure some of you have benefited or have a family or ancestor that has benefited from surgery. do you know what the barbers(sergeons at the time) went trought because of vague religious believes? do you know what necromancy is? attempting to open a dead body at the time to investigate the entails in order to help one who is sick later one was a crime and regared as necromancy(attempting to 'contact' the dead), usually punishable by death.it took a few brave people to do this and map out the human body internally. making surgery possible so many were killed,am sure some of you wouldn't even exist if not for the progress of medcine.mixing of herbs, astrology, chemistry(alchemy as of then),philosophy even art were all at somr point considered "the work of the devil" evidently any form of though that would bring about New knowledge was devilish all due to the fear that with knowledge their false teaching would be unmasked, they would lose control of their sheep and inturn no money.

sadly despite the few steps science has managed to crawl while being choked by Christianity and its counterparts some people still decide to be blinded. the christian community havnt relented in their grip, areas like stern cell research, cloning, some quantum physics have suffered constant inhibition and someone is here asking how Christainity has inhibited progress of the world. these are just a few go read about the inquisition, d witch trials knights de Templar

2 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
.. I'm a computer scientist..
You aren't a computer scientist. You only know how to use computers.

2 Likes

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by lodscott(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
some people are just feeble minded. do know how big the universe is. o you know all nine planets can fit into d distance between d earth and d moon with space remaining.the universe is infinite. man is still struggling to put figures On d observable universe. there are existences our senses cannot pick up because we are only limited to perceive a particular range of frequencies, things like dark matter which can only be observed by its effect on gravity. when something is infinite it means it contains everything. both order and disorder. how you can't fantom that the 'organization' of the earth and what you seen can occur in INFINITY baffles me

1 Like

Re: plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The growth of religion is actually linked to lack of education and poverty. The more educated you are you're less likely to believe in God.

justsaying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.