Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100701 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
it dries skin a lot. i dont like it

Ehyaa, sorry oo
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
mart2k:
Or mayb d girl gave him tough time b4 she agreed. Daz d treatment I giv to any girl that gave me tough time b4 saying yes. D girl may b thinking in her mind that y is dis guy not back off all dis months, unknown to her dat I v a plan. Many guys ar like dat
That's cruel angry
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
she was blinded by greed and lust.

if u say lust, I might just agree with you, but greed? Naaah! that's outta d question.....
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Alejhandro:

Most girls are easily carried away. Besides it was fun while the going was good. So didn't c any sign

well, thank God u said most girls coz with someone like me, na d guy sef go dey ask me why I no dey contact am again, I mean just like u said when d going was good, all she should've done was to enjoy it for that moment and stop expecting wedding bells the next day, I tire for girls sha, but well it might work for some, lemme not sound negative, lol, my friend says I got a lot of negativity built up in me! hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Topsyvic(f): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Guyz re scarin sumtym
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

well, thank God u said most girls coz with someone like me, na d guy sef go dey ask me why I no dey contact am again, I mean just like u said when d going was good, all she should've done was to enjoy it for that moment and stop expecting wedding bells the next day, I tire for girls sha, but well it might work for some, lemme not sound negative, lol, my friend says I got a lot of negativity built up in me! hehehehehehehehehehehe

lols... I wonder wat could make ur friend say dat. Wetin u do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Alejhandro:

lols... I wonder wat could make ur friend say dat. Wetin u do?

I dunno for him o, I try to be objective in whatever I see or hear, but he says I am just full of negativity, see me see trouble o, as in make I no ask questions again? abi make I just become O yes member?!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by June24th: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen
What concerns the "innocent" sister with the guy's atrocity... Why do she av to to pay for the sins of her bro.. Are u going to like it if u were to pay for the sins/foolishness of someone else
Be sincere~
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ArchitGreen(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

cheesy why not, it's my best time of the year.
The cool morning breeze on my face once I wake up in the morning puts smiles on my face all through the day
bros na under bridge u dey sleep, hahahahahaha *Rotfl*...wwhich one be cool morning breeze? abi u wan dey form european
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I dunno for him o, I try to be objective in whatever I see or hear, but he says I am just full of negativity, see me see trouble o, as in make I no ask questions again? abi make I just become O yes member?!

Hahahaha...na now I knw say true true u no well. lols
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Edigrows: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
is unfortunate grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
ArchitGreen:

bros na under bridge u dey sleep, hahahahahaha *Rotfl*...wwhich one be cool morning breeze? abi u wan dey form european
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Women deserve anything they see. They are some of the most heartless creature on earth. If you know you are not feeling a guy why then do u take his gifts and money? Say what you mean and mean what you say. You won't get played if you stand on your ground
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Alejhandro:

Hahahaha...na now I knw say true true u no well. lols
hehehehehe ...... na u dey craze grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by jyomite(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen
is dat a prayer or. Curse. U re not thinking straight
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by odaniel1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
waiting for delivery tonguegrin
One pair o' Jimmy Choos delivered!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
odaniel1:

One pair o' Jimmy Choos delivered!
lol grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Flashh: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaroLyner:
hehe.am hardly bias in my judgements .say it like it is
Good!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by miankashif: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
One of best forum where we can share our ideas with loving one's. I have recently joined this forum/social media, I found it very friendly. But there are small number of social medias that provides such platform where we share our feelings, ideas and love. Guys! If anyone from you have any difficulties in their studies can get help from utfma.org, I hope will get a beneficial information here. I think this is a one of the best site where you can get help for you studies. I hope this information will be very helpful for everyone, also share it with friends and fellows so that they can also can get pros from it.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by anuofia(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
kallmemrB:
Not possible...only if his sister na olosho
sharap!every girl is olosho!is too bad for dat guy to reply her that way,dnt support evil my friend
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by anuofia(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
some girl dey craze!dem go dey fall for de person wey no even value dem atall!the think is by getting layed with de dude go make him for them!mehn! she neva see anything self!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by fuckboys: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is what I'll do to this my foolish girlfriend very soon, she dey feel say she get sense. I go show am say I be the baddest fuckboy ever liveth angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.