Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100700 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by yeyedu(m): 4:18am On Dec 18, 2015
yes, presido dulard nd apc cohort
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by datigbogirl: 4:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:

It's a favor because the guy asked first nt the lady
Serious mumu.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by datigbogirl: 4:20am On Dec 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Friends with benefits is another angle to it sha.

deep as ur thoughts are, it's just one girl's point of view.

Science? I believe you know what science is, it deals with facts which you haven't presented. Perhaps ur referring to social science.
Do you understand that it's not a question of who has a higher libido, it's a matter of ladies being able to internalise and deflect their sexual urge better than the guys. Have you been in a relationship in which you create a balanced atmosphere for your babe? Times would be when she would plainly ask for sex - my experience.
I know babes from the south south to boldly go for what they want, they also have a healthy sex drive, have you dated any of them? Were they as shy as "science" predicted? I've dated a few and been close to much more, trust me, when the atmosphere is right, libido doesn't know gender.

Lecture him.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by datigbogirl: 4:32am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

There's still a lot of them out there.
One thing that changes ppl is experience, hurting someone ignites a chain reaction. The lady in question will never believe there's a different guy out there and that mentality will make her go bad, and that's still thesame reason guys do what they do. But we all have to call a spade a spade.
Loving someone in totality is not a crime

the problem here is probably with the babe and dr hard-to-get attitude. The guy might have gone 2ru hell to win d girl and eventually bed her d girl thinking ds will make him appreciate her more...i'm not saying girls should be easy and loose but at least be courteous & mature in your response while still holding on...dat will make a guy consider you more dan you throwing any trash you like cos Man don admire you. Some men get pissed quickly and will forget about ya, some will persist just to mark register and mock you as ds guy did to ds babe....girls be wise pls.

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by theDEVILisHERE: 4:37am On Dec 18, 2015
bolajioginni:
Ladies please be careful with who you have sex with

He's a fool who thinks he's smart
This is how people invite problems to themselves by cheating and decieving others
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Deeman1(m): 4:44am On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:

Amen grin
Why such prayers. What of if the person in question is your brother
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by bewla(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen
Just express him self why u take the matter personal
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by nattyGENT: 5:13am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina and co, watch ya terms, you dont know what triggered the guy's action.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by hereiam: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2015
elvisdaniels:
Sharp guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That awkward moment you're having sex with a prostitute and you re seriously feeling her soul and you we be like
oh!...
Baby.........say my name
she then screams...................
‪#‎CCCUUUSTOMMMER

smiles...this got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by LordBuchi(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

And to you gals...other gals will always treat your brothers and suck them dry the way you do to other people's brother. Say amen too!

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mustybobo(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
the girl sounds foolish anyway.
yew're so right my dear
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2015
preetyb:
Tomorrow if a girl sucks his pocket dry and gives him the same response he will come out to say girlz are wicked... Smh 4 some guyz.
cest la vie
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2015
queebeediva:
For the guy mind he has arrived na abi? Well I blamed the girl for having the ideal of sleeping with men for any wreasons but the guy in questions is so irresponsible and childish to spill such nonsense . Anyways all sinners must not go unpurnish let him countinue cause I sure no one day he will meet his senses. As for the lady , u look so cheap joh!
Queenbeediva,vous êtes tellement mignon et
aussi sembler familier, si vous
ne vous dérange pas, où êtes-
vous?
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2015
mastermind1759:
D sex shall soon b declared inconclusive by INEC he go come bck..d girl sef na.......
best comment,guy,you get sense.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by olaideeeedris(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Amen... Not only his sister(s) pls, even his daughters
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2015
ademusiwa1e:
That sad to read. Men should never dump women. Sorry who ever you are.

Where is love now adays. People don't love anymore.

I can't never do this to a woman. Sad to read
. he think it is a game

e be like say woman never do you bad thing before,that's why you are pitying those hoes.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
suzzy16:
amen
uwaafid
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2015
datigbogirl:

the problem here is probably with the babe and dr hard-to-get attitude. The guy might have gone 2ru hell to win d girl and eventually bed her d girl thinking ds will make him appreciate her more...i'm not saying girls should be easy and loose but at least be courteous & mature in your response while still holding on...dat will make a guy consider you more dan you throwing any trash you like cos Man don admire you. Some men get pissed quickly and will forget about ya, some will persist just to mark register and mock you as ds guy did to ds babe....girls be wise pls.
if girls are wise,it will be our disadvantage,so we like as them mumu atleast its for our own good.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by queebeediva(f): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
Queenbeediva,vous êtes tellement mignon et
aussi sembler familier, si vous
ne vous dérange pas, où êtes-
vous?
abeg or pls only English or valancular is accepted .
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ArchitGreen(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:

It's a favor because the guy asked first nt the lady

sharrap ...so if a guy offers a lady a ride, the girl is helping the boy since he asked, right?
sex is mutual condescension and shouldn't be a favor to a guy.....
though the guy is crap but some ladies deserve such when they milk guys dry because he wants to be friends, that's a major reason guys act in such manner....

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ArchitGreen(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2015
ArchitGreen:

sharrap ...so if a guy offers a lady a ride, the girl is helping the boy since he asked, right?
sex is mutual agreement and shouldn't be a favor to a guy.....
though the guy is crap but some ladies deserve such when they milk guys dry because he wants to be friends, that's a major reason guys act in such manner....
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by chekasforchekas: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

no allow me swear for you, ok respect yor small age.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2015
queebeediva:
abeg or pls only English or valancular is accepted .
that's my vernacular.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by TiGrey(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Lol.That guy no try at all
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by queebeediva(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
that's my vernacular.
good for you .
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Youngpo413: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2015
queebeediva:
good for you .
I'm not good at written English,my apologies.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Kam0007: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by gift1108(f): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
I'm speechless
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nickymezor(f): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
D guy no try abeg. Guess she shld hv tried knowing him more.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by kayo80(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

No...unless his sister asks boys for money like that girl obviously does, I don't think she would be treated that way.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
odaniel1:

1 pair of Jimmy Choo heels for you baby girl!
Ion kno y ppl cnt read btw d lines..lol
waiting for delivery tonguegrin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2015
Flashh:

I love ladies who see things on different angles like your comment just stated. Not the bias type.
hehe.am hardly bias in my judgements .say it like it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.