Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100698 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
he's doing her a favor? thats a very shallow thinking.
deep as ur thoughts are, it's one man's point of view

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by horexy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bunch of shallow pple
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ndaman25: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
bad guy
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by MenaNathsBlog(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Smh for the girl undecided
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Suresir: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
he has win the battle ,he is living in his victory
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ifeelgood: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
America will know.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ijustdey: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
have seen this before
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chai, bobo yen badt gan grin grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Sanchase: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yes I have seen Buhari is still campaigning he will do this and that after winning undecided
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
That's the way nigga with gold behaves.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen

It's called Karma. Most guys think they're smart when in essence they're only postponing their own doom and sufferings.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by dotcomnamename: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
k
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by preetyb(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

AMEN 100x
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:
undecided
That's the fucking truth.
Ur opinion. which ur absolutely entitled to. Just as I'm entitled to mine.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by repogirl(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
If he bone you, you sef bone am jare! angry
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by girlhaley(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Not only his sister.....his daughter might share in this too....
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by noblegrex: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

ever since you slept with me,you never called,text or' GIVE ME MONEY' doesn't that sound like an agreement to you.I don't think there was any serious thing between them. No cause.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
this is acting..you are extremely if you believe this is a genuine chat
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
girlhaley:

Not only his sister.....his daughter might share in this too....
lol it hasnt come to that wink
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by esmarcq(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wtf, this b**** she now pregnant sef

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by gbengus17: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
ONLY PDP ARE STILL CAMPAINING AFTER ELECTIONS== TO COVER UP THE LOOTED FUNDS
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by elprokez(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
I belong to Nobody and I belong to everybody...
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mrzee(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
some girls will never learn, even after seeing such post. smh
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Cyriloha(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
SMH for girls, so she didn't see the signs from d very beginning that all he wanted was sex? undecided

don't worry bae I'm working very hard to invent sex detecting machine that will be catching all those sex starved niggas and babes okay chill

put on your scholarmii cool
SexyStrawberry:
SMH for girls, so she didn't see the signs from d very beginning that all he wanted was sex? undecided

don't worry bae I'm working very hard to invent sex detecting machine that will be catching all those sex starved niggas and babes okay chill

put on your scholarmii
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by miqos02(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
sapiosexual1:
deep as ur thoughts are, it's one man's point of view
i do come across your comments and they come off as reasonable.. so i'd let this one pass grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ibro the king and vicky gucci. By their names you shall know them. Gucci baby, you wanted money he gave you, he wanted your stuff, you gave him. vicky gucci ko, vicky LV ni.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by praxisnetworks: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Shetop

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

mmm..its rare to see guys that reason like you .

There's still a lot of them out there.
One thing that changes ppl is experience, hurting someone ignites a chain reaction. The lady in question will never believe there's a different guy out there and that mentality will make her go bad, and that's still thesame reason guys do what they do. But we all have to call a spade a spade.
Loving someone in totality is not a crime
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by girlhaley(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol it hasnt come to that wink

Lol
Okay....its there life anyway not mine
cheesy
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by EroticJane(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
eyaaa guys wicked oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.