Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100696 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
praxisnetworks:
A 2015 Mercedes for you correct lady
thank you grincheesy

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
hehe.am hardly bias in my judgements .say it like it is
4 ur mind o
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

There's still a lot of them out there.
One thing that changes ppl is experience, hurting someone ignites a chain reaction. The lady in question will never believe there's a different guy out there and that mentality will make her go bad, and that's still thesame reason guys do what they do. But we all have to call a spade a spade.
Loving someone in totality is not a crime
yes it not.but its rare lately

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

yes it not.but its rare lately

Well, that's actually true.
And that's because society now term playboy's smart
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SleekyPosh(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Friends with benefits is another angle to it sha.

deep as ur thoughts are, it's just one girl's point of view.

Science? I believe you know what science is, it deals with facts which you haven't presented. Perhaps ur referring to social science.
Do you understand that it's not a question of who has a higher libido, it's a matter of ladies being able to internalise and deflect their sexual urge better than the guys. Have you been in a relationship in which you create a balanced atmosphere for your babe? Times would be when she would plainly ask for sex - my experience.
I know babes from the south south to boldly go for what they want, they also have a healthy sex drive, have you dated any of them? Were they as shy as "science" predicted? I've dated a few and been close to much more, trust me, when the atmosphere is right, libido doesn't know gender.

Sure Goon.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Kazrem(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Wickedness
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

Well, that's actually true. And that's because society now term playboy's smart
affirmative cool

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by lovethchioma(f): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

Is that how you see it?

Hold on,, before you start screaming of how a guy can't do that to you and how you can't take rubbish and stuffs
One thing we always sweep under the rug is the fact that when we really fall in love we all become foolish. That's real love, you might have not seen some one you love that much, but the girl prolly did, she shouldn't be blamed, the guy should be

You deserve a medal.
How do you want to collect it?
Not all guys are this reasonable.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by preetyb(f): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
cest la vie
Meaning?
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by preetyb(f): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
A thousand Amen will not change anything,ladies should learn to close their legs,that's where the problem lies...or should also learn to develop thick skin when fuckkked and dumped....que vous faites votre lit, que la
façon dont vous vous allongez
sur elle.
Emeh weh be tah
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by preetyb(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Leyelanre:
Take it easy, it won't necessarily happen to the guy.
You never can tell
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Joy1706(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
LeoFish92:

Just exactly what happened in front of my compound today, we were all outside discussing football, one girl came around, she was obviously not from our neighborhood, she was asking for directions, one of us offered to help her, they stood there and discussed at length, one thing led to another, 30 mins later, the guy went into his room with the girl, 3 hours later they came out looking satisfied, I was astonished at how stupid some girls could be..... And this was somebodies girlfriend and future wife
And that was someone's future husband who just slept with a strange girl like that

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SleekyPosh(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2015
mrzee:
some girls will never learn, even after seeing such post. smh

Even if they learn nko....So they will not have sex again...The fact is Every girl or lady out dere must and will surely open her punny to be banged either by her boyfriend or husband...

Lets be real...They all come here tryin 2 form "Me I can't fall 4 that"...Na lie...Yall got that dude seriously screwing ur helpless pussies @ will..

Awon werey tryin to form Special property.

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by obinnashady(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Friends with benefits is another angle to it sha.

deep as ur thoughts are, it's just one girl's point of view.

Science? I believe you know what science is, it deals with facts which you haven't presented. Perhaps ur referring to social science.
Do you understand that it's not a question of who has a higher libido, it's a matter of ladies being able to internalise and deflect their sexual urge better than the guys. Have you been in a relationship in which you create a balanced atmosphere for your babe? Times would be when she would plainly ask for sex - my experience.
I know babes from the south south to boldly go for what they want, they also have a healthy sex drive, have you dated any of them? Were they as shy as "science" predicted? I've dated a few and been close to much more, trust me, when the atmosphere is right, libido doesn't know gender.
u be correct guy

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by obinnashady(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2015
datigbogirl:

the problem here is probably with the babe and dr hard-to-get attitude. The guy might have gone 2ru hell to win d girl and eventually bed her d girl thinking ds will make him appreciate her more...i'm not saying girls should be easy and loose but at least be courteous & mature in your response while still holding on...dat will make a guy consider you more dan you throwing any trash you like cos Man don admire you. Some men get pissed quickly and will forget about ya, some will persist just to mark register and mock you as ds guy did to ds babe....girls be wise pls.
mark register too badt...lwkmh...
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Blah blah blah ....

ArchitGreen:

sharrap ...so if a guy offers a lady a ride, the girl is helping the boy since he asked, right?
sex is mutual condescension and shouldn't be a favor to a guy.....
though the guy is crap but some ladies deserve such when they milk guys dry because he wants to be friends, that's a major reason guys act in such manner....
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2015
lovethchioma:

You deserve a medal.
How do you want to collect it?
Not all guys are this reasonable.

cheesy, there's no big deal in calling a spade a spade. Anyhow you wish to give me, Am fine with it cheesy
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
affirmative cool
Thumbs up, hope u had a splendid night rest
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

Thumbs up, hope u had a splendid night rest
if harmattan is pleasant then yea. lol

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Chilug(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen
I kill d bastards
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Friends with benefit tinzs
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

if harmattan is pleasant then yea. lol

cheesy why not, it's my best time of the year.
The cool morning breeze on my face once I wake up in the morning puts smiles on my face all through the day
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by johnnday222(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Ahan...so tell,what if he doesn't have a sister nko, will her mum pay for his crime? lol
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by suzzy16(f): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
uwaafid
the meaning of that
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Akell(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

[size=40pt] the way u treat other guys is the way ur brother shall be treated! say amen[/size]

misspicy
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
johnnday222:

Ahan...so tell,what if he doesn't have a sister nko, will her mum pay for his crime? lol

nah. his future daughters
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
preetyb:

You never can tell
True, it's a 2-way thing. He might be a victim. If however he falls victim, it's not because of what he did earlier.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
bolajioginni:
Ladies please be careful with who you have sex with

Lobatan!!!!!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

cheesy why not, it's my best time of the year.
The cool morning breeze on my face once I wake up in the morning puts smiles on my face all through the day
it dries skin a lot.
i dont like it

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mart2k(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Area!!! I hail d guy 100 times. Daz d best answer of d century
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mart2k(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
tunnamania11:
They never dated, just friends with benefit or olosho things.
Or mayb d girl gave him tough time b4 she agreed. Daz d treatment I giv to any girl that gave me tough time b4 saying yes. D girl may b thinking in her mind that y is dis guy not back off all dis months, unknown to her dat I v a plan. Many guys ar like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.