Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100699 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Bamz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't get this at all...every time I try to wrap my head around it, it just doesn't add up.

In sexual intercourse where both parties agree before hand, I believe both of them are liable to the pleasure derived thereafter.

In these parts however, girls feel they're doing a guy a favor sleeping with them. Geez now that's bad logic. It shouldn't apply to consensual sex, but then again this is Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by oweman: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its better to pay for services rendered but in this situation it's.both get serviced !

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Shame!! No HONOUR, No RESPECT,No DIGNITY in the world anymore sad

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:
undecided

Seriously? The guy is doing her the favor? Males have higher libido and stronger sexual responses than females. So technically, it's the woman doing the man a favor unless she requests. In most cases men make the request.

Some even beg the lady so? What about those who mount pressure on the lady? I notice only men complain of being starved for sex.. so man for scientific view/context men need and enjoy sex more. That's the fucking truth.

I don't know about your Nigeria context but science, it's men who are receiving the favor from the women

Persuasion is different from begging. To beg is when a favour is being expected and requited but in sexual relations no one party benefits more than the other. Someone is usually meant to make entries and initiate sex, doesn't translate to begging.

3 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by kenoz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by praxisnetworks: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
the girl sounds foolish anyway.
A 2015 Mercedes for you correct lady

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by preetyb(f): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tomorrow if a girl sucks his pocket dry and gives him the same response he will come out to say girlz are wicked... Smh 4 some guyz.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Olushauneddy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
If there's any statement worse than that I would personally use such for any of these " Broda I neva chop bitches "
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by megacruise: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
Apc govt still campaign even aftr they won d electiongringrin

so guy,go back nd campaign on/to her

Lolz
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by MDOLOFU: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen
stop been stupid n senseless. Wat dose his sis hav to do wit dis? Hav dere told u d whole story? Abi u d did nt read were d girl was asking of plenty money? Dat us wat happen wen u Base ur love on material tins n play smart

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
FFK and Bode George are still campaigning o!!!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by freakthingz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
preetyb:
Tomorrow if a girl sucks his pocket dry and gives him the same response he will come out to say girlz are wicked... Smh 4 some guyz.

Don't mind him babe some guys can be so heartless grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by obidevine(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
They never dated, just friends with benefit or olosho things.

Wow !!
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by braine(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

If thats the case, I now know my girls treat me the way they do. I guess my sis has been a bad girl.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by megacruise: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
We are fast losing it......God help us.
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Bamz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Typical Nigerian girl mentality.

And it's not even rape.

4 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by freakthingz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
oweman:
Its better to pay for services rendered but in this situation it's.both get serviced !

Thick as fork
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by marleyboy1991: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Mi o monpa e
I no sabi...
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Ladies please be careful with who you have sex with
Are they doing us a favor by having sex with us or it is a mutual enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mikron(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
old news, this stuff have been on the internet since last year
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari APC does ooo. They campaign after election
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by tamquezee(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is what happen when the girl ask the boy money after sex. He pays for the service rendered so what's d qualm about the reply?

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
What do you expect the guy to say ? grin
You both enjoyed it.
FCK off and give room to other bitcheszz.
Our contract is over.

3 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Obas101(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

why drake like to dey laugh like dis grin grin
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Decapo: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
na EKSU guy be dat na
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by ijoba22(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

n no vex u b girl ba
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by kraftsta(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Ladies please be careful with who you have sex with

Lmbo...I wish I culd see dis guy and give him a bottle of ompa...#diswhoresaintloyal

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CONTROLi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
According to the lady – ‘‘ever since you slept with me, you don’t even call any more, text or GIVE ME MONEY’’ –.. Now that’s the thing, MONEY!.. Give /take..

3 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SmooshCHN: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:
undecided

Seriously? The guy is doing her the favor? Males have higher libido and stronger sexual responses than females. So technically, it's the woman doing the man a favor unless she requests. In most cases men make the request.

Some even beg the lady so? What about those who mount pressure on the lady? I notice only men complain of being starved for sex.. so man for scientific view/context men need and enjoy sex more. That's the fucking truth.

I don't know about your Nigeria context but science, it's men who are receiving the favor from the women

Go educate yourself please and so distraught yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Ekeke1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Endtme boyfriend
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Flashh: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
the girl sounds foolish anyway.
I love ladies who see things from different angles like your comment just stated. Not the bias species.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.