Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72151 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by augustin600(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
LilSmith55:
ARMOC is nothing but a Cult group, infact one of there Temple in Ibadan is located close to my house

Abeg where ur auz and wat activities do dey do that makes it a cult
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
LilSmith55:
ARMOC is nothing but a Cult group, infact one of there Temple in Ibadan is located close to my house

Their temple is close to you, have you visited and seen them doing anything awkward? The answer is no! Why? Because you'd rather depend on hearsay than find out the truth for yourself.

Please, educate yourself. Define what is meant by a "cult"?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Run! Run for your life!

Come to Jesus. He will save you and help you.

Actually membership of AMORC and similar groups will increase. It's their time as they await the manifestation of their grandmaster, the Alternate Christ.

Sooner or later a scorched earth, physically, morally and spiritually will engulf the world and only those standing for Jesus Christ will survive into God's new order, and that, through much tribulation! (Acts 14.22 & Matthew 24.13). Get ready!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kirinwa: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

My people say fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead person enter grave.
You sought for advice, someone gave you better advice. You come dey yarn dust.
Why did you open the thread if your mind is already made up?
Na the MOD wey push this thread enter frontpage I get beef with self.

Nansense.

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Please bro don't fill the form.Don't join him.He wants to initiate u into occultic world.Meet a man of God and complain to him

Dont tell him what or what not to do! If you want to be superstitiously ignorant, thats your own headache! Dont drag another person into your intolerant ignorance!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kirinwa:

My people say fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead person enter grave. You sought for advice, someone gave you better advice. You come dey yarn dust. Why did you open the thread if your mind is already made up? Na the MOD wey push this thread enter frontpage I get beef with self.
Nansense.
idiot..GPU
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

Run! Run for your life!
Come to Jesus. He will save you and help you.
Actually membership of AMORC and similar groups
will increase. It's their time as they await the
manifestation of their grandmaster, the Alternate
Christ.
Sooner or later a scorched earth, physically, morally
and spiritually will engulf the world and only those
standing for Jesus Christ will survive into God's new
order, and that, through much tribulation! (Acts 14.22
& Matthew 24.13). Get ready!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by noblegrex: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?
so why the doubt follow him or renouce it.since you know and speak so much of your uncle,then I don't think its anything difficult to handle.you've got the solution. Only the choice of choosing is your problem.just go to bed sleep,wake up and make your decision.very simple
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ChinonsoDike2: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

Don't listen to these dumbos telling you disregard your main benefactor. Religion is a farce. It only serves as a social club and opportunity to network. Join his little club, mingle and network. Jesus won't feed you.

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
feaworaoja007:
How much's your Soul worth? You waanna sell your. Soul cos of financial gains...the devil gives 1 and takes every other tin u"ve got! Just respectfully tell ur uncle to give you some time to think about it;with time,you"ll gather liver to tell him "it's not just ur thiing";if he stops assisting you cos of that,then your guess is good as mine,"they want your soul"...but if he continues,well;enjoy the benefits while it lasts and be prepared to look for alternatives ways to sort yourself out! "What will it profit a man to gain the whole world;and lose his soul"...guess that simple quote will start making deep meanings to you nw..Remain Blessed in Jesus Name

This is a fact that has been repeated times without number! Over and over again! AMORC doesnt give financial gains! In fact, real Rosicrucians are poor because they understand that wealth is a karmic burden that must be dealt with in our soul's continual evolution! As for all the other things you've said, you are only being a religious person, I UNDERSTAND THAT!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ayindejimmy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do they pray to God?
Do they believe in d Bible?
If its YES, follow him.
You r an adult. Financialy u need ur uncle. And nobody wil giv u kobo here. If u r deeply root in God, no cult can hypnotise u. Belief is of d heart. U can go there 4 a while til u r independent. when ur uncle sees ur contenance he'l knw u dnt belong there. But make sure u meditate religiously in d Bible 4 adequate protectim nd prevention. In fact make it ur daily manna
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
judedwriter:
Op life is too short to waste because of money... D Love of money is root of unimaginable evil- stay clear from the occult-YOU ARE WARNED!

hmm, so when preaching about wealth is coming from your prosperity preaching churches, then it ok. But when it is coming from a mystical school, then it is wrong. How bias you people are!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by friends4ever(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..

If you're scared of turning down his offers due to much respect you've for him, why bugging Nairalanders for advice? Tell your uncle to buy you the registration form, text book, chalk and writing board, that'll make your uncle to love you the more and embrace hell fire.
Jesus is the Light.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by nkemdi89(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
salvation77177:
AMORC IS A CULT. YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO BE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN AND ALSO BE A MEMBER OF AN OCCULTIC GROUP.
YOUNG MAN BECAREFUL AND TAKE YOUR SOLID STAND AGAINST YOUR UNCLE,'S SUBTILITY TO STEAL YOUR DESTNY AND RENDER YOU USELESS IN LATER LIFE.
TAKE YOUR STAND FOR JESUS AND REJECT ANY OFFER OR FAVOUR THAT WILL DANM YOUR SOUL..ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR AND SAVED.
ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Amorc is not a cult, if you are not intelligent you can't be in that organisation and you are free to leave if you don't like it nobody will kill you and no blood initiation. Just that most people are ignorant of what the organisation stands for and members also are afraid to come out to the public because of fear of victimisation. They believe in jesus and Allah. They are not against any religion.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Don't listen to these dumbos telling you disregard your main benefactor. Religion is a farce. It only serves as a social club and opportunity to network. Join his little club, mingle and network.
thanks boss
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
feaworaoja007:
How much's your Soul worth? You waanna sell your. Soul cos of financial gains...the devil gives 1 and takes every other tin u"ve got! Just respectfully tell ur uncle to give you some time to think about it;with time,you"ll gather liver to tell him "it's not just ur thiing";if he stops assisting you cos of that,then your guess is good as mine,"they want your soul"...but if he continues,well;enjoy the benefits while it lasts and be prepared to look for alternatives ways to sort yourself out! "What will it profit a man to gain the whole world;and lose his soul"...guess that simple quote will start making deep meanings to you nw..Remain Blessed in Jesus Name

Sell your soul to what? To God, to the Cosmic? To Whom?

Please be educated and speak without beclouding your statements with religious innuendos.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Mufasa27(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

AMORC doesn't give wealth. There are ALOT of poor people in AMORC. I pity anyone who joins AMORC for money because your hopes will be dashed and shattered. Anyone who tells you AMORC made him/her rich is a blatant LIAR! Quote me anywhere. I have been a Rosicrucian for YEARS! In fact, I was born into it. AMORC doesnt make anyone rich!
So what amorc all about ?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
noblegrex:
so why the doubt follow him or renouce it.since you know and speak so much of your uncle,then I don't think its anything difficult to handle.you've got the solution. Only the choice of choosing is your problem.just go to bed sleep,wake up and make your decision.very simple
okay sir
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
omojeesu:

Run! Run for your life! Come to Jesus. He will save you and help you. Actually membership of AMORC and similar groups will increase. It's their time as they await the manifestation of their grandmaster, the Alternate Christ. Sooner or later a scorched earth, physically, morally and spiritually will engulf the world and only those standing for Jesus Christ will survive into God's new order, and that, through much tribulation! (Acts 14.22 & Matthew 24.13). Get ready!
lol..u funny bro..thanks anyway
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by friends4ever(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Do they pray to God?
Do they believe in d Bible?
If its YES, follow him.
You r an adult. Financialy u need ur uncle. And nobody wil giv u kobo here. If u r deeply root in God, no cult can hypnotise u. Belief is of d heart. U can go there 4 a while til u r independent. when ur uncle sees ur contenance he'l knw u dnt belong there. But make sure u meditate religiously in d Bible 4 adequate protectim nd prevention. In fact make it ur daily manna

You're a badddd adviser... grin you can't SERVE too masters. Either you're for Light or darkness

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by nkemdi89(f): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
dhantey324:
Bros no gree o. Use d form to wipe ur ass or smoke weed with it grin

End time uncle.
How old are you? Your best advice is weed and tomorrow you will be among those saying the older ones doesn't want the younger ones to rule. Even if you are still a teenager your mate are already motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

There is no context of usage here. Go and educate yourself. These are two separate terms! A Fraternity is a body of brothers, much like a sorrority. A Cult is something else entirely. Anyway, I wouldn't blame you for not knowing the difference, your ignorance oozes !
you seem to know much about AMORC; are you a member?; How is the Nigerian chapter?, do they do more of meditation or philosophical discussions?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Boss13: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
@OP in this life, not everyone is reincarnated to understand the spiritual principles of The Supreme Deity (God). AMORC is not for everyone, but important for everyone, because it sets you on a path to get to God closer, maybe not in this lifetime, but the principles you shall learn will be useful in the next.

You can politely tell your uncle that you are not yet already. Do not be afraid, he will surely understand, or you can allow him brief you more about the organization before you join. Please AMORC is not a pathway to riches, in fact it preaches against material things.

Allow the ignorants to wallow in their misery, when their time comes nothing in this world will stop them from acquiring the true knowledge of God, Supreme Creator, not even their bible, pastor or Christian beliefs.

Take your time. As they say, when the student is ready, the master will appear.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

There is no context of usage here. Go and educate yourself. These are two separate terms! A Fraternity is a body of brothers, much like a sorrority. A Cult is something else entirely. Anyway, I wouldn't blame you for not knowing the difference, your ignorance oozes !
.MUMU! The Guy is seeking advice in a religious context, hence he's juxtaposing AMORC with Methodist which He and His family already attends. E be Like say na sandwich programme you do for school. For your information Merriam Webster defines a Cult as: a small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous.
You could add that to your Note pad for future reference

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rapture4real:

ARMOC is a secret cult-modernised one.it is in the same category with Rusicrucian,Grail Message-Abud Rush in etc.He probably got his riches there and wants to you useas his donor for continuity as a young man.run for your soul.He will stop giving you money.Iit's okay.God will bless you.Don't join,the end is bitter

If you say something like this in public, you'd be sued off your ass for it. I guess you are not aware of the AMORC-ECWA Supreme Court Case where ECWA was asked to pay AMORC millions of naira for calling AMORC a Cult?

Well, my friend, educate yourself on AMORC rather than being in the dark!!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by harrison1234(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is not really a problem....dont get me wrong am not a member but I see nothing wrong in his move to enlighten you and make you discipline just the way he is.....dont mind ppl that say it is all about the devil, ppl just fear what the don't know it's natural also reading is not bad we all read to know more in life... talking about principles my guy you just the act up abi you don't want to be a principled man in life?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.

peace profound!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
menix:

rosicrucian
person ask wetin be ''AMORC'' na em u reply am with rosicrucian, how person wey no know the meaning of AMORC wan take know rosicrucian?

AMORC means The ''Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crusis'' also known as the ''Rosicrucian Order''.
AMORC presents itself as a worldwide
philosophical and humanistic, fraternal order
devoted to "the study of the elusive mysteries of life and the universe."

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
DonUjay:
.MUMU! The Guy is seeking advice in a religious context, hence he's juxtaposing AMORC with Methodist which.He and His family already attends. E be Like say ma sandwich programme you do for school. For your information Merriam Webster defines a Cult as: a small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous.
You could add that to your Note pad for future reference

Now, you have resorted to name calling, see who wants to make HEAVEN!!! cheesy Hypocrite of the year 2015.

Secondly, AMORC has never claimed and still dont claim to be a religion. Just to be clear, AMORC is an ORGANISATION! A registered one with a Board of Trustees. Children attend AMORC events and convocations! A cult is a religious body. By definition, you just embarrassed yourself dude.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menix(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Some of you just open your mouth and speak anyhow. Which hell? The one that you have been rehearsing for by making intolerant statements everyday?

Mammiwater u get ur own belief, I get mine..
Apply the principle of "live let others live"..

Nwanyi Onye Uwa Mmebi..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.