Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (57000 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
d'z fictious
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
good! How is your sis Macdoris? No disrespect bro.

I understand....she's fine, small kid , ...any level
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
igboboy3:

let xxxtedyxxx confirm that for us first.
lols. D guy is a kid. He is not mature at all. The babe is even worse. Jeeze.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
trustedward:
ur font grin

You like my font?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by kraftsta(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
that stweepid team that sacked The Special One.
Lol dats ma team too
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by jamela(f): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
I really had to take a good look at my Whatsapp list to ensure there isn't one of my friends with that profile pic, cos I know a lot of people bearing her name but none gullible enough to go through this. Poor girl didn't even make friend zone.

This is a lesson for the sleep around girls. But those of you castigating the girl need to know that even in a defined relationship, the guy could still do this. You are only safe in marriage with a responsible man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
donephi:
lol
bro compliments smiley
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
i twale for d guy. e reall get ballz abeq.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by justmenoni: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chai u corrupt pass dasuki and this so called boyfriend abi na fuckmate lol

grayht:
Cheerful giver...!!!
Jeka ma dorawa "

Click like if u agree

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by ussy09(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
grayht:
grin
Lol d guy harsh
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by donephi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

bro compliments smiley

Wishing you the same
Where have you been?
Have missed you
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Chelseafan1: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omg!!!! This boy na confirm bastard....the girl on the other hand is a silly idiiot.

What the fvck did I just read??
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by noblegrex: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ahahahhaaa, some guys mad guan ni o.what da fuc*k.I no fit laf.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Orikinla(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is what I call "fork and go on" relationship with no strings attached which is best for all single guys who are not ready to marry in these interesting days in Nigeria.
One naughty Igbo girl called it "Let's just be forking each other." grin

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Omg!!!! This boy na confirm bastard....the girl on the other hand is a silly idiiot.

What the fvck did I just read??
I love the guy.
I love practical guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Mofejnr: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dis n8 be frend wit benefit. Na parasitic frendships. But really dat is mean.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by reservd(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm, ds is wicked
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
jamela:
I really had to take a good look at my Whatsapp list to ensure there isn't one of my friends with that profile pic, cos I know a lot of people bearing her name but none gullible enough to go through this. Poor girl didn't even make friend zone.

This is a lesson for the sleep around girls. But those of you castigating the girl need to know that even in a defined relationship, the guy could still do this. You are only safe in marriage with a responsible man.
Some Naija guys play Naija babes like LUDO.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by placeofallure(f): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
some girl will just wanna force themselves down your throat. Wasn't it obvious the guy was just fucking her for fun. The idiot still dey ask "can we still be friend?" grin

That is one thing I find so difficult to understand about girls. They always fail to understand that they're too important to be ignored. If you enter a relationship and somehow you discover his motives are not in sync with yours, quickly before he knows it, give him the red card before he flashes his yellow. She's even offering friendship, very silly girl.....and the nincompoop (pardon me) had the effrontery to say it's either fucking or nothing. Mtchew...........for some girls.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Lol....that guy is heartless in a cruel way! Smh
heartless is an understatement!
that guyman is souless, his conscience has been extricated and dunked into the trashcan a long long time ago!

both of them are a perfect match for each other.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
donephi:

Wishing you the same Where have you been? Have missed you
lol,did you see the romance section award nominees i've been nominated as most active by most monikers cheesy so i have been here darl

guess you have been busy
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by overlord77: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Jeez. Can u just imagine dat guy?

I blame d gal sha

Wenn I say no sex naw dey'll start whining. If she hadn't given him so cheap he won't be bragging not just outside buh to ha also

Am short of words. Chio!!!!!

One advice. "Girls, close your legs!" Period. Don't be so desperate for a man in your life that you continue having sex with every #t.wat! of a guy you meet. Haba! Imagine the guts in the guy. Oh well, he got her really cheap I guess.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by ogmaskman: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
She reminds me of "donatus" those days in my hood.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
kraftsta:
Lol dats ma team too
what do you think will happen to us today?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

oh....don't take this part. #respect
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by donephi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

lol,did you see the romance section award nominees
i've been nominated as most active by most monikers cheesy
so i have been here darl

guess you have been busy

Really? Thumbs up

Hope u enjoyed the break?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
pax1:
The guy is not responsible.. I don't make friends with guys like this

are u sure? what if the guy was 'colourful'?
i thought girls are strongly attracted to guys who dont send them and treat them like tr------
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

I'm also in ekpoma!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
I'm also in ekpoma!
Okk, which side
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by HARDDON: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

that guy Na man

Nopes he ain't!

Taking advantage of a naive gurl isn't kul. Ain't manly n I'm very sure she is a minor from d way she relates.
Bliv me, that gurl wud grow n do guys some ish....
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Ifebazz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Islie:

cheesycheesy

This conversation really happened between a lady and the boyfriend she thought she had

This is what you get when you date a girl for her looks and wigs only to realise there is practically nothing underneath the wig save for an empty skull. A smart girl will not get you this bored to have to dis her this bad. It's cruel what the guy did, dumping her blatantly, but sometimes a guy's got to rid himself of some dull pests. I couldn't even make out some things she typed and I can bet you she's a looker!
Ladies, work on your speech as well as your writing. Don't just go to the salon, go to the library and get things in that skull.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by rattlesnake(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Iniquity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.