Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? (10783 Views)

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. / One Year After -buhari-done Enough To Inspire Hope ..... Femi Adesina / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by nduchucks: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

Whatever their challenges cannot explain attacking people sleeping and killing them.

Don't be too sure about this government, a President who divided his country into 95% and 5% has nothing good to offer.

Please stop accusing a whole group of people of murder. The authorities have captured several people dressed like herdsmen while perpetrating crimes such as kidnapping and murder. I'm pretty sure that you personally have no evidence of such a crime but are allowing your hatred for the herdsmen to take control of your sensibilities.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

I cannot come up with any scenario which could jumpstart your idea without resulting to war, as a practical matter. Would you be kind enough to profer a path towards this utopia?
That's the problem. None will happen. We will keep hating each other and will still not split. We are that smart. Any attempt to will lead to war. We are very intelligent. Maybe some day when a bigger opium replaces our current ones we may pick up the same weed and smoke to it.

What do you think?
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by nduchucks: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Reyginus:
That's the problem. None will happen. We will keep hating each other and will still not split. We are that smart. Any attempt to will lead to war. We are very intelligent. Maybe some day when a bigger opium replaces our current ones we may pick up the same weed and smoke to it.

What do you think?

The hope we have is in Buhari and his administration. If the man fails in delivering most of his promises, I'd vote for him once again, if he succeeds in putting corruption and looting with impunity in check. After him, the likes of El Rufai, Fashola, or Soludo can lead us closer to the promised land.

Insha Allahu, we shall be great again.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

The hope we have is in Buhari and his administration. If the man fails in delivering most of his promises, I'd vote for him once again, if he succeeds in putting corruption and looting with impunity in check. After him, the likes of El Rufai, Fashola, or Soludo can lead us closer to the promised land.

No. You don't seem to get it. Let me make it clearer. Do you know that even if Nigeria becomes like America tomorrow there will still not be that unity I'm talking about?

I mean that hatred we have in our minds towards each other will still be there. You wonder why Catalonia wants out even with everything. The issue is bigger than Buhari, Fashola, Soludo or anybody. There will still be no true peace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by nduchucks: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Reyginus:
No. You don't seem to get it. Let me make it clearer. Do you know that even if Nigeria becomes like America tomorrow there will still not be that unity I'm talking about?

I mean that hatred we have in our minds towards each other will still be there. You wonder why Catalonia wants out even with everything. The issue is bigger than Buhari, Fashola, Soludo or anybody. There will still be no true peace.

This is where we have to part ways. I am more optimistic than that. I do not experience the hatred you describe in real life and have experienced more of it on line, where people are anonymous.

In my neighborhood, Nigerians live together, intermarry, do businesses together and love soccer, particularly when Nigeria is playing against any other country. cheesy

I'd recommend you move out of your neighborhood if the hatred you described is as bad as you say it is.

una good night o.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

This is where we have to part ways. I am more optimistic than that. I do not experience the hatred you describe in real life and have experienced more of it on line, where people are anonymous.

In my neighborhood, Nigerians live together, intermarry, do businesses together and love soccer, particularly when Nigeria is playing against any other country. cheesy

I'd recommend you move out of your neighborhood if the hatred you described is as bad as you say it is.

una good night o.
Lol. The first thing you should watch while discussing with any human is the smokescreens. Humans are mischievous. They smile at you when they want to chop your head off and frown after they chop your head off. A lot of Nigerians have mastered the art.

Watch their reactions to things that happen to other people from other regions. Just like Trump showing us the true nature of the American's heart how we react to words should show you. But then this might be your smokescreen too.

Goodnight.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by dasparrow: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2015
@Post / noblezone

In order for Nigeria to be a great nation, her citizens need a change of mindset. A lot of Nigerians have an archaic way of thinking. As a people, we generally reason as if we are still in the 16th, 17th or 18th century. How then can we progress? We keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. When some of us question this, we are told that we are Africans and that is how things are done here. Does being an African give people the license to act stupidly? We are told that it is African culture. Culture ought to evolve. Why are we not evolving but rather holding unto retrogressive and barbaric aspects of our culture? Why have we refused to change our mindset?

What is keeping Nigeria from becoming a great nation is the backward mindset of her people. We must think progressively if we are going to compete with other nations of the world. We must lay aside tribalism and religious intolerance as well as other forms of discrimination and work towards nation building. However, when I look at Nigeria, I don't see a willingness by her citizens to want to do things differently in order to progress. The same problems Nigeria was battling with in the late 80s and through the 90s and beyond are still the same problems Nigerians are dealing with now. We take one step forward as a nation and ten steps backward. I was just thinking to myself this morning that I won't be surprised if the problems Nigerians are facing today will still exist 25 years from now.

Another problem is that Nigerians lack one voice. A house that is divided can never stand. You will notice that one thing many advanced nations of the world have in common is that her citizens speak overwhelmingly with one voice and have a similar ideology. What is our ideology as a nation and as people as far as Nigeria is concerned? Why do we refuse to tell ourselves the truth but rather become evasive thereby ignoring the elephant in the room? How do we intend to solve our numerous problems as Nigerians when we cannot even admit that there are problems waiting to be solved? Everyone just expects the problems to vanish.

Personally, I have never understood Nigeria as a country. I don't understand what we are really all about, I don't understand where we are heading to and I am coming to realize that many Nigerians are not as intelligent as we try to make others believe. The country is filled with a lot of illiterates and half baked educated people who lack critical thinking skills. The herd mentality is what prevails in Nigeria and anyone who tries to think differently is met with scorn. So, I give up on the country. I may just have to contend with the fact that I might just end up constantly residing in another man's country, which sucks actually but what other choice am I really left with when my own country has blatantly refused to make any solid progressive headway?

You hear Nigerians tell Nigerians in the diaspora to come home and join in nation building. Well, people like myself came but Nigerians won't even give you a chance to contribute one's quota to society because they resent the fact that one was blessed to have lived, schooled and worked abroad for several years. Now, should I choose to pack my bags and get the heck outta here for good once more carrying along with me my knowledge and expertise, would anyone blame me or accuse me of not being patriotic?

Nigeria is a dream killer and that's just it. Nigerians will keep chanting "It is well," "E go better," until the second coming of Christ. If you can get out of Nigeria, please do. If not, make the best out of the situation in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by HiddenShadow: 1:06am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:
Dear Nigerians,
I need at least a great heart who can inspire Hope in me again for Nigeria.

Someone should convince me with great reasons on why I should be a Nigerian.

For all I know, Nigeria is an estate of slave traders. Our founding father Mr. Laggard was a hardened criminal whose cruelty and inhuman treatment of out fathers, stinks.

He forcefully, took our lands and our rights, and then created a nation for us.

Nigeria. is a jungle!

This is a nation where innocent people will be sleeping in their homes at night, and a group of their fellow citizens will attack them, kill them, many them and burn their houses.

If any of them complains, they are told, it's ONE Nigeria!
One Nigeria at whose expense?

Who can inspire me?

Bring it on.

Is a shame no Nigerian inspired faith in you.

This just shows that black people are not smart
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

Buhari confirmed he is Not leader when he went to the CNN and made his famous 5% statement.

The inspiration I need to have hope in Nigeria again cannot come from him.

I was skeptical of him before the elections, and he proved me right as soon as he took over

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

I never said no Nigeria inspired me.

I said I have lost hope in the Nigerian project and I need someone who can inspire the hope

So far, no one has faced the issues with a practical and workable ideas.

The Moslem North love their Islamic heritage. They hold the Islamic laws far above the Nigeria n laws. Currently, we have an Islamic state within the Nigerian state.

Our value systems, ways of life, dreams and aspirations are miles apart.

Two cannot work together except they agree.
While we hold to the sanctity of human life, they kill our people at will.
Even their children are not left out in the doctrines of infidels and how to kill them.

They prefer Sharia studies to sciences and technology. For how Long?
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

Please stop accusing a whole group of people of murder. The authorities have captured several people dressed like herdsmen while perpetrating crimes such as kidnapping and murder. I'm pretty sure that you personally have no evidence of such a crime but are allowing your hatred for the herdsmen to take control of your sensibilities.

The herdsmen menace is on my back tip in the iceberg. Ever since I was a kid, the North has branded herself as a slaughter house of Nigeria.

Boko Haram is an offshoot of ideology of forceful Islamisation. I have asked several times for someone to tell me the difference between what Boko Haram is doing and what Usman Dan Fodio did.

You can defeat Boko Haram today, and watch another Jihard group rise up.

In Gambia, a Moslem radical took over power and have Islamised the country by fiat.

One day, a radical will emerge in Nigeria and then. it would have been too late.

Please, stop leaving living in denial.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post / noblezone

In order for Nigeria to be a great nation, her citizens need a change of mindset. A lot of Nigerians have an archaic way of thinking. As a people, we generally reason as if we are still in the 16th, 17th or 18th century. How then can we progress? We keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. When some of us question this, we are told that we are Africans and that is how things are done here. Does being an African give people the license to act stupidly? We are told that it is African culture. Culture ought to evolve. Why are we not evolving but rather holding unto retrogressive and barbaric aspects of our culture? Why have we refused to change our mindset?

What is keeping Nigeria from becoming a great nation is the backward mindset of her people. We must think progressively if we are going to compete with other nations of the world. We must lay aside tribalism and religious intolerance as well as other forms of discrimination and work towards nation building. However, when I look at Nigeria, I don't see a willingness by her citizens to want to do things differently in order to progress. The same problems Nigeria was battling with in the late 80s and through the 90s and beyond are still the same problems Nigerians are dealing with now. We take one step forward as a nation and ten steps backward. I was just thinking to myself this morning that I won't be surprised if the problems Nigerians are facing today will still exist 25 years from now.

Another problem is that Nigerians lack one voice. A house that is divided can never stand. You will notice that one thing many advanced nations of the world have in common is that her citizens speak overwhelmingly with one voice and have a similar ideology. What is our ideology as a nation and as people as far as Nigeria is concerned? Why do we refuse to tell ourselves the truth but rather become evasive thereby ignoring the elephant in the room? How do we intend to solve our numerous problems as Nigerians when we cannot even admit that there are problems waiting to be solved? Everyone just expects the problems to vanish.

Personally, I have never understood Nigeria as a country. I don't understand what we are really all about, I don't understand where we are heading to and I am coming to realize that many Nigerians are not as intelligent as we try to make others believe. The country is filled with a lot of illiterates and half baked educated people who lack critical thinking skills. The herd mentality is what prevails in Nigeria and anyone who tries to think differently is met with scorn. So, I give up on the country. I may just have to contend with the fact that I might just end up constantly residing in another man's country, which sucks actually but what other choice am I really left with when my own country has blatantly refused to make any solid progressive headway?

You hear Nigerians tell Nigerians in the diaspora to come home and join in nation building. Well, people like myself came but Nigerians won't even give you a chance to contribute one's quota to society because they resent the fact that one was blessed to have lived, schooled and worked abroad for several years. Now, should I choose to pack my bags and get the heck outta here for good once more carrying along with me my knowledge and expertise, would anyone blame me or accuse me of not being patriotic?

Nigeria is a dream killer and that's just it. Nigerians will keep chanting "It is well," "E go better," until the second coming of Christ. If you can get out of Nigeria, please do. If not, make the best out of the situation in the country.

You have stated it as it is.
I want someone who can counter your points.
Or at least, inspire Hope for a better tomorrow.
Even Buhari they projected as Messiah, started off by his infamous 5% statement.
How can I have hope in him?
What is the way forward?
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by meccuno: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post / noblezone

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by mandhi(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

Great dream, but please how do we get there?

Some of our children are taught from childhood that some of their fellow citizens are infidels who deserve to be killed.

Some of them believe the laws of their religion supersedes the laws of the state.

Today, we have a state within a state

our values are different. our philosophies, dreams and aspirations are miles are part.

some of our differences are irreconcilable. They are at 180 degrees.

How can two work together except they agree?

You are talking about Hazard, but they prefer to send their children to Sudan.

How can you change their Philosophy?
Why change their philosophy? Won' t it be better to look into your both philosophy make ammendment and harmonise them to accommodate each. This is were the problem lies. You want them to change philosophy to suit your side but you don't want to change yours.
You want inspiration, make sacrifice, just as you want them too. That's your inspiration. May sound funny but apply it and see.
Rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by meccuno: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

The herdsmen menace is on my back tip in the iceberg. Ever since I was a kid, the North has branded herself as a slaughter house of Nigeria.

Boko Haram is an offshoot of ideology of forceful Islamisation. I have asked several times for someone to tell me the difference between what Boko Haram is doing and what Usman Dan Fodio did.

You can defeat Boko Haram today, and watch another Jihard group rise up.

In Gambia, a Moslem radical took over power and have Islamised the country by fiat.

One day, a radical will emerge in Nigeria and then. it would have been too late.

Please, stop leaving living in denial.

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

una good night o.

I have checked my heart to see hated for any Nigerian, I found none.

However, the more I look at history, the more I am convinced that an average Moslem kid in the North has been taught that my likes are infidels who deserves to be killed.

The killing of a teacher by her students on Yobe state because she seized the copy of the Koran one of them was using to cheat in an exam speaks. volume.

I don't want my children to belong to the same country with such radicals whole love the test of human blood.

That is not HATE bro.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2015
mandhi:

Why change their philosophy? Won' t it be better to look into your both philosophy make ammendment and harmonise them to accommodate each. This is were the problem lies. You want them to change philosophy to suit your side but you don't want to change yours.
You want inspiration, make sacrifice, just as you want them too. That's your inspiration. May sound funny but apply it and see.
Rest my case.

On my philosophy, the sanctity of human life cannot be compromised. They hold the sanctity of killing in the name of God.

please tell me, where can we find this compromise?

From history, radical Islam never negotiates, It's either you agree or you die.

Please, where can we strike a balance.

Most of you are just being academical here.
The bulk of killings in Nigeria comes from the Islamic Philosophies.

When you say I should shift ground, do you mean we should retaliate when ever we are Killed?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by HiddenShadow: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

I never said no Nigeria inspired me.

I said I have lost hope in the Nigerian project and I need someone who can inspire the hope

So far, no one has faced the issues with a practical and workable ideas.

The Moslem North love their Islamic heritage. They hold the Islamic laws far above the Nigeria n laws. Currently, we have an Islamic state within the Nigerian state.

Our value systems, ways of life, dreams and aspirations are miles apart.

Two cannot work together except they agree.
While we hold to the sanctity of human life, they kill our people at will.
Even their children are not left out in the doctrines of infidels and how to kill them.

They prefer Sharia studies to sciences and technology. For how Long?

I am on the same page with you
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post / noblezone

You've simply outlined and explained in some details the issues affecting Nigeria and why Nigeria will never progress, given the current primitive mindset of most of it followers. This nation is is a dream killer.

This conundrum boils down to the fact that the inhabitants of the land don't share common beliefs, ideologies and traditions, via viz, North and South. Whenever a people who share nothing in common are lumped together, confusion, retrogression and violence will be the order of the day.

Only people will critical minds will truly appreciate the deep shiit this nation is at the moment and the bleak future it has. Unless some drastic measures are in place, we will be addressing the same issues in 50 years time.

Like you said, whenever you try to be different and question the status quo, you're scorned- because the people enjoy the primitive circus show happening them. Actually I've withdrawn from engaging most Nigerians on the streets because most of them are mad, really mad. I've spent the last five years thinking how we get out from this hell. No society is perfect but Nigeria is just way too backward.

Recently, I watched a YouTube video where a federal lawmaker said his religion allows him to have as many as 50 children and that his prophet will take care of it. Now you imagine that! Religion takes the place of common sense.

Bro noblezone, no one can inspire you here. You've got to inspire yourself and endeavour to create a mini sane environment for yourself in the midst of this chaotic and confused society.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

You've simply outlined and explained in some details the issues affecting Nigeria and why Nigeria will never progress, given the current primitive mindset of most of it followers. This nation is is a dream killer.

This conundrum boils down to the fact that the inhabitants of the land don't share common beliefs, ideologies and traditions, via viz, North and South. Whenever a people who share nothing in common are lumped together, confusion, retrogression and violence will be the order of the day.

Only people will critical minds will truly appreciate the deep shiit this nation is at the moment and the bleak future it has. Unless some drastic measures are in place, we will be addressing the same issues in 50 years time.

Like you said, whenever you try to be different and question the status quo, you're scorned- because the people enjoy the primitive circus show happening them. Actually I've withdrawn from engaging most Nigerians on the streets because most of them are mad, really mad. I've spent the last five years thinking how we get out from this hell. No society is perfect but Nigeria is just way too backward.

Recently, I watched a YouTube video where a federal lawmaker said his religion allows him to have as many as 50 children and that his prophet will take care of it. Now you imagine that! Religion takes the place of common sense.

Bro noblezone, no one can inspire you here. You've got to inspire yourself and endeavour to create a mini sane environment for yourself in the midst of this chaotic and confused society.

Comrade,

I am not looking for someone to inspire me to success. I lost my dad at 13, I had to grow up by force. The principles of surviving in a harsh environment unfolded as I was advancing on age.

Today. my challenge is not food or clothing or shelter.

I am taking on a noble and dangerous path of challenging the status quo.

I want to leave a better society than I met here.
My personal inspiration is in tact, but the inspiration as Nigerian is gone.

I want to leave behind a nation where my children and their children will be judged not based in religion and ethnicity but by the strength of their character and the value they have to offer to the nation and humanity at large.

I mince no words, I detest a nation where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one who scored 1% is offered the same admission.
To hell with such a nation..
Down with such a nation.

I have taught my children the sanctity of human life, to respect others opinions and to sacrifice for others. I am uncomfortable leaving them in nation where their counterparts are taught the opposite.

We have two different ideologies that can never be reconciled.

Why are we deceiving ourselves?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Black people? No, don't go that way. It's a human thing. Just that unlike the Americans and Europeans we've had the wrong set of people at the helm of affairs.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

Comrade,

I am not looking for someone to inspire me to success. I lost my dad at 13, I had to grow up by force. The principles of surviving in a harsh environment unfolded as I was advancing on age.

Today. my challenge is not food or clothing or shelter.

I am taking on a noble and dangerous path of challenging the status quo.

I want to leave a better society than I met here.
My personal inspiration is in tact, but the inspiration as Nigerian is gone.

I want to leave behind a nation where my children and their children will be judged not based in religion and ethnicity but by the strength of their character and the value they have to offer to the nation and humanity at large.

I mince no words, I detest a nation where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one who scored 1% is offered the same admission.
To hell with such a nation..
Down with such a nation.

I have taught my children the sanctity of human life, to respect others opinions and to sacrifice for others. I am uncomfortable leaving them in nation where their counterparts are taught the opposite.

We have two different ideologies that can never be reconciled.

Why are we deceiving ourselves?
I've thought about it over. As in, why would human beings choose to live like this?
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Reyginus:
C'mon, this is how a better world is built and not how a state can function. The morality exhibited in our relations to others is very vital in the existence of a state but that morality to be a wonderful creature touching lives is personal. Anyone can choose suicide or any personal immoral act but that which involved treating others must be dully followed. I don't know if you get me.
The aggregate of our individual actions and agreements is what makes a good state. "You" are what makes a state and the government. It's nothing outside of us since states are run by individuals.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

I am yet to hear of any punishment or measures against the rampaging herdsmen.

Now. did you say law?
I know that's what it would amount for you. You will pick a tribe and see it as the sole problem of your existence.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

Not retaliating the senseless killings of our people is a good thing.

But for how long shall watch them invade our lands and kill us?
Siege mentality. Get off this false beliefs that you're at the mercy of a more 'advanced' tribes. Hold this long and you'll soon be a conquered people.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by nduchucks: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
I know that's what it would amount for you. You will pick a tribe and see it as the sole problem of your existence.

Indeed. It is easier for most to point fingers at others than to look within themselves where the solution to their problems can be found.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
The aggregate of our individual actions and agreements is what makes a good state. "You" are what makes a state and the government. It's nothing outside of us since states are run by individuals.
But then you are still missing the problem. How can I change when I see nothing wrong with what I'm doing?
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

Indeed. It is easier for most to point fingers at others than to look within themselves where the solution to their problems can be found.
He (noblezone) possibly has a Hausa or a Yoruba friend. Believe you me he won't spew what he's saying here to them. As you said earlier, the hatred expressed online is on a different level. My Igbo friends relate with me well and I have no course to worry about the type of fears exhibited by noblezone.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Reyginus:
But then you are still missing the problem. How can I change when I see nothing wrong with what I'm doing?
Reality is reality. If what we're doing is not right, maybe we'll know when life kicks our butt.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by owbabs: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Education is key and we just have to agree to live together.
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
MalcoImX:

Our mentalities are different bro.
Our lifestyles are far apart.

You see our mentality as a problem and I see yours as a problem.

Why do we continue to deceive ourselves?
Re: Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:

Our mentalities are different bro.
Our lifestyles are far apart.

You see our mentality as a problem and I see yours as a problem.

Why do we continue to deceive ourselves?
The differences in our mentalities had never been the problem. The problem is with extremists who abound in both Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba lands. Even Igboland is not as harmonious and homogeneous as you want us to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov / Breaking: Officiating Imams Arrived Buhari/sadiya ah Wedding Venue (Photo) / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.