Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52883 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by wmoruf(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
,,,ʊʀ ɨʍʍɛɖɨatɛ քast ɮʀօ աɛʏɮ saɮɨ sքɛaҡ ,աɦat ɢօօɖ did ɦɛ ɖօ tօ ɖɨs ċօɨռtʀʏ?? "ɛռɖ tɨʍɛ tɨʄʄs" ռa ɨʍ ɖɛռ ɮɛ

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by CaaseStudy: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davo93:
We share similar opinion. God bless your sincerity.
bless you too. Happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by gennykdb(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
macfarland:
This slowpoke called Buhari is just a tyrant. He has made it clear to the entire world saying in his first Presidential Media Chat today 30th December 2015, that the Court is useless and Judges and the judiciary are made of fools who don't know their left from their right. That's what Buhari’s comment reproduced below suggests. Buhari shamefully said that the court doesn't know the case against Nnamdi Kanu. That he would continue to detain him inspite of Court Judgements to the contrary. When he was asked about the continuous detention of Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari said,
"If you see the atrocities those committed against this country, we can't allow them to jump bail."
So releasing someone who had been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and who has fulfiled his bail conditions amount to jumping bail? Is there no longer separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary?
Is it for Buhari to determine how to stop someone from jumping bail or the court to set conditions for bail and that of forestalling the skipping of bail?
Can someone please tell me that this is not happening in Somalia where anarchy reigns.
By that comment, Buhari has elevated himself to the Emperor of Nigeria; he has become the President, Chief Justice, Attorney General of the Federation and Chief Prosecutor. This is real mess.
Buhari is simply trying to cajole and intimidate the Court so that they will begin to dance to his tunes. He is sending a clear message and veiled threat to the judiciary " give me judgment at all cost whether l merit it or not, if not, l will not obey your orders and you can go to hell Court".
Even military governments in the 21st century has not gone this far in dictatorial inclination.
Where are the NBA, Human Rights campaigners and the international community who foisted this man on Nigeria?
The time to call him to order from his recklessness and excessiveness is now before he plunges an already confused country into a constitutional crisis of unimaginable proportions.
If Buhari thinks that what he said, what he did or what he will do, will make the Biafran agitation die down, he is 100% wrong. He lacks dynamisim of a leader.
His action, statement and body language will rather embolden the agitators, strengthen them and make more converts for them who will give him headache and become natural opposition and give him pains. Shame!
The danger of continual incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is obvious, his followers might become radicalised. Buhari should know that Boko Haram became violent after Mohammed Yusuf it's founder was killed. May history not repeat itself negatively. No man born of flesh can stop the restoration of Biafra.
shut up and go and sleep...tell all ur igbo ppl in top govt position to resign start wit CBN,nnpc,Min.Labour,Dept.Sen.President etc...den we kno u r serious...mchewwwww

10 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by bejeria101(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
9%,oh dats d level of my battery. *goes bak to read post* oh i been dey church
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
About to have a sound sleep, wailers can have the floor and wail till tomorrow morning.

You chose this headache for yourself.
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by fashmania(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question

Have you heard Ban Ki Moon speak English? Then you'd understand the concept of accent.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by lagosrd: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well

I will rather rate the members of the press for asking wonderful questions from mr president. Even on the issue of asset declaration the man technically does give a damn.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by BabaO2: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
graciousolo:
#PresidentialMediaChat I like the president, but I just have a problem with having a problem understanding what he's saying. U get?

I just couldn't continue listening... He sincerely needs to be subtitled when he speaks.

#MyOpinion
Because you don't understand queen's english.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by adenine02: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww

kill boy jor

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Skento1: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
My president hv spoken... If u like say e no sabi english, e is d president u, ur fada n ur entire generation til 2019... I rate him 90%. Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by djkirkoo2(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
you are indeed a product of a stripper... Check my siggy I'm in-love with yo mama cause she's a stripper who knows if you are the product of our last intercourse
U are just being fool and nuisance of yourself, I'll b damn if I answer a nincompoop like. Stupid son of a foolish father and a prostitute mother
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by adenine02: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Opiosko:
Moderator: Mr President sir..... Regarding our tertiary institutions, what are the plans of this administration to improve the quality of education there?
Buhari: We will build more laboratories and classrooms so that the students will not be sitting on the windows to study..

Faints..
grin grin cheesy Dr Mumuharry?

pls a good answer to that question

no insult pls
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
macfarland:
This slowpoke called Buhari is just a tyrant. He has made it clear to the entire world saying in his first Presidential Media Chat today 30th December 2015, that the Court is useless and Judges and the judiciary are made of fools who don't know their left from their right. That's what Buhari’s comment reproduced below suggests. Buhari shamefully said that the court doesn't know the case against Nnamdi Kanu. That he would continue to detain him inspite of Court Judgements to the contrary. When he was asked about the continuous detention of Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari said,
"If you see the atrocities those committed against this country, we can't allow them to jump bail."
So releasing someone who had been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and who has fulfiled his bail conditions amount to jumping bail? Is there no longer separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary?
Is it for Buhari to determine how to stop someone from jumping bail or the court to set conditions for bail and that of forestalling the skipping of bail?
Can someone please tell me that this is not happening in Somalia where anarchy reigns.
By that comment, Buhari has elevated himself to the Emperor of Nigeria; he has become the President, Chief Justice, Attorney General of the Federation and Chief Prosecutor. This is real mess.
Buhari is simply trying to cajole and intimidate the Court so that they will begin to dance to his tunes. He is sending a clear message and veiled threat to the judiciary " give me judgment at all cost whether l merit it or not, if not, l will not obey your orders and you can go to hell Court".
Even military governments in the 21st century has not gone this far in dictatorial inclination.
Where are the NBA, Human Rights campaigners and the international community who foisted this man on Nigeria?
The time to call him to order from his recklessness and excessiveness is now before he plunges an already confused country into a constitutional crisis of unimaginable proportions.
If Buhari thinks that what he said, what he did or what he will do, will make the Biafran agitation die down, he is 100% wrong. He lacks dynamisim of a leader.
His action, statement and body language will rather embolden the agitators, strengthen them and make more converts for them who will give him headache and become natural opposition and give him pains. Shame!
The danger of continual incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is obvious, his followers might become radicalised. Buhari should know that Boko Haram became violent after Mohammed Yusuf it's founder was killed. May history not repeat itself negatively. No man born of flesh can stop the restoration of Biafra.
Sorry o. I know say this night no good for una because your Lord NK will go to jail for a long time. Take heart biko.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by arresa: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well

Like his shallow and unintelligent stealing is not corruption and America will know answers right?..

Thank God we don't take you people seriously... grin

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Skento1: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi kanu n sambo dasuki shulm go n look 4 moni to buy a house at kirikiri o, coz dy wil remain der til... Una knw na.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
djkirkoo2:
U are just being fool and nuisance of yourself, I'll b damn if I answer a nincompoop like. Stupid son of a foolish father and a prostitute mother
don't type when 1. U r pained 2. U r Crying. 3. Angry at my comment. In short get tha fvck off my mention ... check your watch it's already late precaution : don't go to bed crying or thinking cause you may receive answer God's call anytime from now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Ebullience(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
He really performed excellently well. He might not be perfect and there is no perfect human being anyway, but I have no doubt, there is a hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by kings09(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ur prob z d English. Will it solve d country's problems? Pray he wrks for d gud of d country n worry less abt his grammar
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Jidibia(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Incoherent of the incoherent. Beating round the Bush on so many issues. 3/10
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by katki: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
No shaking! 90%

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by nduchucks: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ebullience:
He really performed excellently well. He might not be perfect and there is no perfect human being anyway, but I have no doubt, there is a hope for Nigeria.

+1000

Most of us will sleep very well tonight knowing that Nigeria is in good hands. Amma Nnamdi Kanu ba zai barci sosai da daren. Person wey say him mama no go sleep, hin self no go take eye see sleep. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nikkyfash: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
He did well. God bless Nigeria, God bless the President.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by uduigwomen(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am impressed with his answers on various issues like devaluation, shiites, national ass cars, corruption, plan for development. Score him 80/100

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Obidikejr(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
English don't matter to me, He should just do his work. what he says or don't say won't change people's perspective on him. Some people turned on their tvs just to laugh at his accent, he is the president of the largest black nation on Earth with his tribal induce accent and you Mr & Mrs Prof in English, where has your perfect spoken English gotten u outside of nairaland.

Think of how to better yourselves and those around you, not hating on your president, if PMB changes Nigeria destiny which actually has no direction for the past 55yrs won't everyone be happy? No more running to US for better life. Until we the masses change our level of thinking, Nigeria will be stuck behind for centuries to come.

Nothing sweets me more than when he said youths must earn their 5k. Am in my early 20s and I was against him paying us 5k for nothing, that's a waste of funds to be used to develop other sectors of the economy. Kudos to Mr. President.

I just need a better Nigeria for my unborn children.

Proudly Nigerian.
Proudly Igbo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Ujulabelle: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
martineverest:
Great... He answered questions intelligently. He got provoked sometimes.... The high point of the day was him nailing kanu and dansiki's coffins. He openly cleared IPOd doubt

Quote of the day:"work and pray! Pray like it's up to God alone and work like it's up to u alone"....buhari
Are u sure u watched it bcs if u did, u wouldn't say he virtually answered all his questions. To be sincere, our president was answering another questions he devised by himself. He did not understand virtually all the questions addressed to him b4 jumping into it 2 give his answers. Imagine saying that he has declared his assests four times and taking us to when he was a military governor, military president and so on where as the question addressed to him was his present assets declaration. Anyone who says he answers his questions well is a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by kollinpowel(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww
sorry do u really mean lytech's father? Haaaa.... Esu re o.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by hebro1: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Honestly for a Nigerian president; pathetic showing by PMB but i have voted for him in the last 2 elections and i was under no illusion who i voted for...a 4 year "Psycho" President to clear the rot called corruption and indiscipline. His intellectual and oratory capacity never made him PMB anyway and that he won the election shows how terrible the former President GEJ must have been perceived. In any normal country, PMB should not win an election but hey, this is Nigeria and normalcy can not solve our problem. This is who we need now and thats we have...maybe just for 4 years though. PDP (or whatever is left of it); the ball is in your court...the next election is yours to lose.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Burahi stated that what do igbos want after appointing igbo's as CBN, minister of state petroleum, labour, education etc. He also stated that how are igbos marginalised. Finally, about nnamdi kalu he confirmed that same has two (Nigerian and British) passport BUT entered Nigeria with a different passport, he brought in weapons and committed treason. like he asked WHAT DO IGBOS WANT AGAIN.

frenchpharaoh1:
The man just went there and embarrassed himself.
"What do they(igbos) what"??
Are you deaf? Abi na blind you blind??
Nnamdi has two passport, you be immigration??
If he owns two passport, who issued it?? Or is it a dude one??

In summarizing...
Igbos go home and re-think.

Buhari has also convinced me beyond doubt that he's Afraid of Nnamdi kanu and he's the one keeping him not DSS.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by gannycute: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

First I didn't invite you in my post.
Secondly, Buhari has no legal jurisdiction to prosecute anyone.
In terms of issue that got to do with immigration and passport, in know fully well that nigeria immigration Service is not more intelligent and investigative than that of United Kingdom.

As for the area of where he embarrassed himself.
"I need to be convinced. Devalue against what?? Pound? Euro? Shilling?? Yuan?? "FRANCE FRANC"?
Now, is france Franc still in existence??
Didn't you listen to him when he said he reduced 50naira of petrol price?? Before he was immediately corrected??
Don't bother to qoute me again.
IT WAS THE DAILY TRUST CORRESPONDENT THAT MADE THE MISTAKE OF #50 NOT BUHARI. DONT ALLOW HATRED TO CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Smith35(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

U can't speak any better. Ur statement speaks for u. Get back to English classes biko
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by araaolu(m): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2015
I rate him 70%... I like his response on why dasuki and kanu are being rearrested.... Let all the treasury looters be afraid o. Above all he was straight forward and honest in his response and I have this feeling that he did not manipulate the questions like his predecessor grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ildivino0z: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Show of shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.