Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49717 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
I will simply direct u to check zakir naik lecture on reasons why jesus was not crucified.even in our modern society there is a way each evil is checked and that is how islam checks on adultery and u shud only those that re married and fornicating
It's because you don't understand why Jesus came in the first place. He came to die for the sins of the world according to the will of God. He was crucified, he died and rose again on the third day still according to the will of God. He carried my sin and yours to that cross and paid the ultimate price so that you and I can have access to God. So that He might reestablish a relationship with God which was cut off because of original sin in the garden. A book comes over 500 years after to teach without proof that it is a lie and you believed. I think the pattern is simple. The original comes first and then the counterfeits come afterward. So many other religions have books which are still basically twisted texts from the Bible.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by clefstone(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
go and research muhammad was an illiterate he never went to school there is no way he knw it that much. Browse Quran and science u will ge ur answers
mohammed was a merchant and travelled and met with many people including heretic theologians from whom he got his early ideas
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
clefstone:
mohammed was a merchant and travelled and met with many people including heretic theologians from whom he got his early ideas
he couldn't hav known that much,the quran tells the story of 25 prophets,events that even and that that did not happen he neither knw how to read nor write
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Eronmosele:

It's because you don't understand why Jesus came in the first place. He came to die for the sins of the world according to the will of God. He was crucified, he died and rose again on the third day still according to the will of God. He carried my sin and yours to that cross and paid the ultimate price so that you and I can have access to God. So that He might reestablish a relationship with God which was cut off because of original sin in the garden. A book comes over 500 years after to teach without proof that it is a lie and you believed. I think the pattern is simple. The original comes first and then the counterfeits come afterward. So many other religions have books which are still basically twisted texts from the Bible.
the Quran did not falsify any book instead it just the complement of the message just like there old testament,new testament the Quran is the final testament. U mention other tell me any that is as popular as the Quran
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
clefstone:
Now, let me ask you a personal question, if u catch a woman in the act of adultery, would u wish she be stoned to death as prescribed by the quran or that she be forgiven and allowed to repent as prescribed by Jesus
let me also ask u this question would u let the man u caught on ur wife in ur house go just like that? Let's assume u did not take the law in ur hands u now reported to the nearest police station only for the DPO to open his bible and tell just let him and don't forget to forgive ur wife. How would u feel? And to the fornicator do think him knowing this will let ut wife b? The next time u catch what will u do?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Eronmosele:

Can you boldly tell me based on what your book teaches that Isa was with sin? So that we can now know what the problem really is. Plus I hope you have visited the website?
http://www.islam-101.org.
Your prophet is dead and buried awaiting judgement. Isa is glorified in heaven as we speak, and not according to the Bible but the Koran. Surely there has to be more to this prophet O. In your book he is described also as the messiah.
even isa is coming back to diee like evry man and he will also b judge accordly, even idris is not yet dead what the devil that is still living up till now does that makes him a better creature. And don't tell me to browse any compromised site I'm already learned
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
the Quran did not falsify any book instead it just the complement of the message just like there old testament,new testament the Quran is the final testament. U mention other tell me any that is as popular as the Quran
That's what you are told.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
even isa is coming back to diee like evry man and he will also b judge accordly, even idris is not yet dead what the devil that is still living up till now does that makes him a better creature. And don't tell me to browse any compromised site I'm already learned
That's what you are told. You are not learned. The fear is that you might discover the truth if you investigate. I challenge you to verify the authenticity of what you have been taught.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by farouk0403(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=42241338]

The Qur'an says: "Fight and [/b] SLAY [/b] the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them,confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

This was the example mohammed set in the Quran which Asian muslims used to almost wipe out Hindus and buddists in Asia.

Girl go Bleep yourself, I won't argue with you again, in the first instance I thought you were sane person but unfortunately I was wrong. You are a psycho

Quote the quran where he condemned it. I just quoted were he was giving comes to kill pagans. If your can't quote it then why are you still a muslim? Mohammed commanded fighting and killing of innocent people because they refused Islam.

And by the way I didn't invite you to join my religion, and I will never do that, so you should do your religion and I will do mine

END THE RUBBISH HERE
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Eronmosele:

That's what you are told. You are not learned. The fear is that you might discover the truth if you investigate. I challenge you to verify the authenticity of what you have been taught.
what authenticity are u talking about,is there any authentic book other than the Noble Quran authored by God himself, the book has never undergone any concoction unlike the Bible that has undergone various versions and changes. Tell me can you read the Bible with its original dialect it was written or do u think the bible is English, some words even misinterpreted not to talk of erased words
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Eronmosele:

That's what you are told.
not told learned it's in the Quran there was zabura given to David attaura given to Moses Injila that's the bible given to Jesus and Quran given to Muhammad peace be upon Him. As a muslim I must believe in all the prophets including jesus and i must believe in all books including bible
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:22am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=farouk0403 post=42266734][/quote]I Quote sura 9:5 As ur Lord caused u (O Muhammad) to go out from ur home with the truth and verily a party among the disbelievers dislike it. Y re u spreading lies and u don't hav to call me psycho if u really follow the teachings of Jesus especially while spreading the message. May b u re out of words stay blessed
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by farouk0403(m): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2016
bashsani:
I Quote sura 9:5 As ur Lord caused u (O Muhammad) to go out from ur home with the truth and verily a party among the disbelievers dislike it. Y re u spreading lies and u don't hav to call me psycho if u really follow the teachings of Jesus especially while spreading the message. May b u re out of words stay blessed

Did I quote you?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Owliver:
@bash for example, if a new prophet comes to refute the marriage of your prophet and Aisha and claims God told him so, even when you have records in your holy book. you wouldn't call them dumb?

think with you brains man. think like a free man not a robot
prophet Muhammad did not refute any deed by jesus he only complemented and perfected them. Pls qoute ur reference Mr robot
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Good point.
Notice none, NOT even ONE muslim has said I lied.

Because I did not.

Rather they say I do not understand why he did those things.

Can u imagine. ?
pls quote ur arguments one after the other and Insha Allah I will answer all
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:59am On Jan 24, 2016
farouk0403:

Did I quote you?
sorry it was a misquote I'm not against u brother
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2016
farouk0403:

Girl go Bleep yourself, I won't argue with you again, in the first instance I thought you were sane person but unfortunately I was wrong. You are a psycho

And by the way I didn't invite you to join my religion, and I will never do that, so you should do your religion and I will do mine
END THE RUBBISH HERE

Salam,
I thought you said you know a verse in quran where mohammed condemned killing, why are you then insulting me because i quoted were he was giving commands to kill pagans.

So I am a psycho for quoting the crAp in the quran. I am sure you don't know one tenth of the quran.

If your can't quote your al taqiyya verse to defend mohammed then why are you still a muslim?

I probably know more about the quran and mohammed more than you.

Do you know he claimed he was a terrorist.

Quran 8.8:12-15 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers:I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2016
[/quote]
bashsani:

[quote author=farouk0403 post=42266734
I Quote sura 9:5 As ur Lord caused u (O Muhammad) to go out from ur home with the truth and verily a party among the disbelievers dislike it. Y re u spreading lies and u don't hav to call me psycho if u really follow the teachings of Jesus especially while spreading the message. May b u re out of words stay blessed

farouk0403:

Did I quote you?

[quote author=bashsani post=42268357]sorry it was a misquote I'm not against u brother

Bashsani and farouk0403 , muslims fighting and misquoting and misinterpreting the Quram for 1400 years. Its not new
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by tartar9(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Salam,
I thought you said you know a verse in quran where mohammed condemned killing, why are you then insulting me because i quoted were he was giving commands to kill pagans.

So I am a psycho for quoting the crAp in the quran. I am sure you don't know one tenth of the quran.

If your can't quote your al taqiyya verse to defend mohammed then why are you still a muslim?

Quran 8.8:12-15 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers:I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
how I wish He(SAW) actually ordered us to kill pagans angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Blackfire(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Salam,

wicked girl.
Anytime u are coming back to Nigeria, let me know so i can arrange a personal security for u.

Wicked, wicked , wicked girl.
*laughs uncontrollably*
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

is that all u hav to say,seems like u out of point
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Salam,

u knw nothing abt the Quran, all u do is misquote thw Quran here is verse in the Quran that condem killing of innocent soul quran 5:32 and pls check ur verses b4 u st3t spwewing trash. Nobody quoted u because nobody really hav ur time but u knw nothing abt Islam
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Salam,

the verse u quoted is anfal meaning The Spoils of war it was revealed to the prophet while they were at war so God promised to support his prophet which he did by casting terror(fear) in the heart of unbelievers i.e (there is no way u can confront and win an enemy at war with a weak heart)and what followed after is what every soldier does in war that is kill ur opponent u can neva expect the commandment to be allow them kill u.this is war u we re talking abt the opponent is armed and also ready to kill are those the people u call innocent soul(war counterparts) pls again do ur research b4 displaying ur ignorance
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Salam,

I Quote Quran 60:7-9
Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom u hold as enemies. And Allah has power(over all things) and Allah loves those who deal with equity
8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove u out if ur homes.verily Allah loves those who deal with equity
9. it is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion and have driven you out of ur homes and helped to drive u out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. Islam encourages us muslims to b good with people who are not treat to out livelihood. So take ur bigotry somewhere else
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

that taqiyya nonsense u talking abt pls bring forward ur evidence in quran or hadith
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by farouk0403(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
bashsani:
I Quote Quran 60:7-9
Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom u hold as enemies. And Allah has power(over all things) and Allah loves those who deal with equity
8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove u out if ur homes.verily Allah loves those who deal with equity
9. it is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion and have driven you out of ur homes and helped to drive u out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. Islam encourages us muslims to b good with people who are not treat to out livelihood. So take ur bigotry somewhere else

Pls brother stop arguing with this lady, she knows nothing about islam she is jst misguiding people by misqouting verses, I stop arguing with her because she got stone brain I know such people of her calibre they are jst hard to understand, and even if they know the truth they will stamp it... if I continue arguing with her she will keep on instsulting islam and our prophet and I will be the one to account for it in the hereafter. That's why I decided to ignore her
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
bashsani:
not told learned it's in the Quran there was zabura given to David attaura given to Moses Injila that's the bible given to Jesus and Quran given to Muhammad peace be upon Him. As a muslim I must believe in all the prophets including jesus and i must believe in all books including bible
I totally understand what you mean. My point is still valid. That's what you are told by the Koran isn't it? And it's your choice to believe the authenticity of the Koran above books like the Bible that came before it. You have no evidence except that you have chosen by faith to belive the book just like I have absolutely faith in my Bible as God's holy word.
We were not there when these books were written many years ago. Thank you for your useful contribution.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
tartar9:

how I wish He(SAW) actually ordered us to kill pagans angry angry
He actually did. Feel free go ahead and join the others who have read and are doing according as they have read. There are many groups, all Islamic in origin you can pick from. Go ahead, rape, kill, maim in God's name.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Eronmosele:

I totally understand what you mean. My point is still valid. That's what you are told by the Koran isn't it? And it's your choice to believe the authenticity of the Koran above books like the Bible that came before it. You have no evidence except that you have chosen by faith to belive the book just like I have absolutely faith in my Bible as God's holy word.
We were not there when these books were written many years ago. Thank you for your useful contribution.
thanks for the understanding I was only trying to clear some fallacies.i am of the bliv we liv peacefully together especially if we promote it. If u observed u will realized that I commented late despite joining early but some people are hell bent on painting the religion black with lies on a thread that promotes harmony. I don't hav problem with people calling to their but I disgust resorting to bitter mediums. Stay blessed brother
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
bashsani:
I speak with Bashsani because unlike most others of his lot, he seems to answer with some decorum. Otherwise I don't usually waste my time for these kind of things. There is an old and new testament. That's what I know. Complement? Your book contradicts the new testament in many ways you should know. Jesus was very clear about whom He would be sending after Him. It's definitely not your prophet because he failed the basic test, he is dead and buried. The Spirit of God whom Jesus promised to send after Him has been with us since the day of Pentecost in the book of Acts. Your final testament does not exist. The new testament is complete as it is. When Jesus died on the cross according to the will of Almighty God He said "it is finished!" as He breathed His last. Of course all these are edited out of your book and you are told again that the Bible we have today is not original. You forget that we still have the original ancient texts and manuscripts with us delicately preserved. And about popularity of the books, I will leave you to statistics and Google. The Koran does not even come close to the Bible in terms of popularity, best selling and distribution statistics. This is not disputable please check your statistics very well as this is a well known fact. When you say things like this it negatively affects the credibility of the other statements you have made.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
bashsani:
what authenticity are u talking about,is there any authentic book other than the Noble Quran authored by God himself, the book has never undergone any concoction unlike the Bible that has undergone various versions and changes. Tell me can you read the Bible with its original dialect it was written or do u think the bible is English, some words even misinterpreted not to talk of erased words
It is unnecessary to learn Hebrew or Greek or Latin to be able to understand what God has spoken through the mouth of His prophets. (Even though I have access to copies of these original texts and sometimes during Bible study I refer to them for clarity.) God created all languages. None is special above the other. Know also that a translation is not necessarily a distortion but an attempt to present information in such a way that the language communication barrier is overcome. It is not the intention in translation to distort or deceive. As civilizations come and go, even language itself tends to evolve, it becomes difficult to truly understand certain texts with contextual meanings and proverbs. Today we have bibles written in Nigerian languages! So when you say concoction, well again that's what you have been told. You have no proof and you have been careless enough to accept it as fact without personal investigation. God speaks all languages. He speaks mine fluently! I don't need to speak a particular language for Him to understand me. If that is how you have reduced your God then it's really unfortunate. I don't believe that any other book outside of the Holy Bible, is the Word of God. It is the original, the first. It has been quizzed by scholars, proven true by science. Archeologists and historians have been guided to ancient ruins by studying the bible. I have been privileged to visit the Holy Land of Israel, I've seen things for myself. Countless prophecies have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled. It contains a most wonderful message of truth. The message of salvation and redemption and restoration. There is healing and deliverance and victory over sin all contained therein. I hope you have a bible? Read it! Many have done so in order to find controversies only to discover truth and liberation.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Eronmosele:

It is unnecessary to learn Hebrew or Greek to be able to understand what God has spoken through the mouth of His prophets. God created all languages. None is special above the other. Know also that a translation is not necessarily a distortion but an attempt to present information in such a way that the language communication barrier is overcome. It is never the intention in translation to distort or deceive. As civilizations come and go, even language itself tends to evolve, it becomes difficult to truly understand certain texts with contextual meanings and proverbs. So when you say concoction, we'll again that's what you have been told. You have no proof. God speaks all languages. He speaks mine fluently! I don't need to speak a particular language for Him to understand.
you are joking there is already an on going debate on the authenticity of the bible a lot of u are out of idea resorting to u only understand thru the holy spirit when the holy spirit cud not inspire a single report of the bible. I don't argue on this lane pls join the debate it's on the fp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.