Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49721 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by analice107: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
Id'ot!!!! grin grin grin I'm still preparing my reply to your garbage in the other thread.
Cc:, Lalasticlala. All other mods. Here is a defaulter
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Demmzy15(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:

Cc:, Lalasticlala. All other mods. Here is a defaulter
This guy leave me alone na grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Empiree: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

How have u been Mr. Muslim.

Its not surprising that you ask that.
You are hoping that mohammedians and ur fellow islamists would have murdered me like they did at Charlie hebdo.

You will fail everytime. Islam is a lie and Islamic allah is a figment of as Arab pedophile's imagination.
[size=30pt]Pain![/size] shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Software202(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
peace is all we care for.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by demo4ril97(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gud one there this is real news OP n Mod oriyin pe o.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
fedex01:

lol idols? Its christians who worship three gods (trinity) and marry as well. Moreover its christian who have sculpture of jesus and marry in their churches and pray to them.

Muslims don't have any pictures or idols in the Mosques and only pray to God.

Have u been to mecca before? U don't know anything..

Ever wondered why they only face a particular place while praying all geared towards facing a object in mecca?

Lets even assume the trinity is idolatory, Its hard to generalise that christians believe in idols solely because of the trinity because not all christians even believe it.. Also, not all christians have the image of jesus and Mary in their church.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by cardoctor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
That's the way it should always be instead of always looking for any little reason to start a religious war.

Please click on the link below for advanced all car diagnostics in ABUJA. Free diagnostics by appointment for Nairalanders only.
* Offer is valid from 25/01/16 to 30/01/16 only. Hurry now while offer lasts.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by edorhe14(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
A very commendable Gesture!
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by tankoy: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bullshit! Absolute bulshit
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by oglalasioux(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good one. Bribe them so they won't bomb you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by AKAKAK(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
“We have come to donate these plastic kettles and prayers mats to the mosque leaders, because we all worship one God and we are from one family- Adam and Eve; so, we should be teaching both Muslims and Christians how to forgive, tolerate, love, accommodate each other and to preach against attacking holy places.

I don't have anything against the gesture, but I disagree with the fact that we worship the same God their is a wide gap between the God Christians worship and the one Muslim worship.

3 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by viktor01(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
These Ishmael children and Isaac children ehn, una fight no go ever end o. grin grin grin

*peeping, una still dey there*
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by uwajeh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
We must accept that there are differences in both religions and move on.

The Bible is clear that in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. In other words Jesus and God are one along with the Holy Spirit and Christ is the way the truth and the light and no one can see the Father except through Christ.

On the other hand the Koran says that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.

There is a clear distinction between both religions and let's just accept our differences and forge ahead.
CoolUsername:

Yes they do. They both originated from the same religion, Judaism.

4 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by scachy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Religious tolerance. this is good.

But after all set n done, some miscreants ll still unleash terror on innocent citizens at a slight provocation
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
oloriooko:
Religious tolerance my foot angry
And here on nairalamd, the Muslims are caged in a confinement where you cannot make a comment until you accept their faith SMH

Yes you have to so that some of you kiriyo idiots won't come in to derail threads.We don't care about your useless religion.It's you fools who chase us around

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Have u been to mecca before? U don't know anything..

Ever wondered why they only face a particular place while praying all geared towards facing a object in mecca?

Lets even assume the trinity is idolatory, Its hard to generalise that christians believe in idols solely because of the trinity because not all christians even believe it.. Also, not all christians have the image of jesus and Mary in their church.

So he has to go to mecca to know Muslims don't worship idols.Just shut up.

An Idol is a representation of God used as an object of worship.The ka'aba is not God

It's just the direction Muslims face while praying

5 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Barigaboy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sometimes I find it hard to understand why people in go against each oda becos of religion, colour, Political party etc. M still expecting people to kill themself over Gender, blood group, fans of Wiz kid n Fans of Devido, black coloured skin attack the fair colour. A pastor was trying to show love n peace here r people already showing religious hatred. Pastors r diff n Imams r not dsame. I was at a wedding when an Imam categorize Christian and Idol worshippers as dsame n does not deserve marrying muslims. D next imam preaches n said he read bible n quran, that we r both serving dsame God n that let your children marries who ever d wish as far there is love. Have also seen a pastor who dislike muslims. M a christian n not religion bias I love d 2 religion. So perfect. If I was a muslim I wouldn't have any regret n now that am a christian I love it too. We r serving God

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Uten9z(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
I pray they get to use it.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

So he has to go to mecca to know Muslims don't worship idols.Just shut up.

An Idol is a representation of God used as an object of worship.The ka'aba is not God

It's just the direction Muslims face while praying

Really? You have a myopic view of the word idol then, so just shut up..

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Naomite(f): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
;DJust passing by and decided 2 branch and read some coments here
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
Id'ot!!!! grin grin grin I'm still preparing my reply to your garbage in the other thread.
what garbage,and what is wrong what she said when she said they didnt worship the same god
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
U'RE GOING TO ANSWER QUESTION INSTEAD WITH YOU COMMENT, because WE ALL WORSHIP ONE GOD... MUSLIMS WORSHIP ALMIGHTY GOD (ALLAH) DIRECT PROPHET (S.A.W.) IS A MESSENGER NOT GOD FOR YOUR INFORMATION. MAY GOD DIRECT US TO THE RIGHT PATH AMEN. JUMA'T KAREEM
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Really? You have a myopic view of the word idol then, so just shut up..

Mumu instead of you to admit that you don't know it, you're using style to shift post.Tell us the meaning of idol in your dictionary or stfu undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Kenchukky(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just so that they will not be victim of attack in case of any religious upsurge. They are wise. just like to be in PDP and sponsor APC motion. Its called being on the safe side. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Mumu instead of you to admit that you don't know it, you're using style to shift post.Tell us the meaning of idol in your dictionary or stfu undecided

Lol.. You worship the Kaaba, there isn't any argument abt that just accept it.. It is not until u call it god before it is an Idol, the substance is more important than the form.. Okay I double dare u to pray without facing the kaaba.. Without facing that kaaba, ur prayers won't be answered na.. Lol because it is practically ur god, even tho u don't expressly admit it..

Isn't it also u guys that have an image of shaitan and u stone it like you are stoning Satan? Lmfao, Islam is a joke.. I tolerate ur religion tho, I just don't know why ur people don't do so...lol

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Naijaaccountwiz: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
We win them over with our kindnesswww.Naijaaccountwiz.com

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
CoolUsername:

Yes they do. They both originated from the same religion, Judaism.
do nt say what u do not know mr,and so f**king what if the all originated from the religion.the jews wanted a leader to make them world power and God said no,becus non jewish are also his creations,he cant focus his salvation on one country,muhammed showed up the desert claiming jewish tradictions subscribing it to arab culture 600 after the death of christ,and the all the books of the bible and torah were written half a thousand years before he was born,yet he said they were all wrong.gave jesus a freakish name call isa,it is like someone inventing something that has already known.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by neocortex: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:

How come all the atheists in Nigeria are Igbos? And mostly ex Catholics? Why?

Please, can you share your source ?

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Lol.. You worship the Kaaba, there isn't any argument abt that just accept it.. Okay I double dare u to pray without facing the kaaba.. Without facing that kaaba, ur prayers won't be answered na.. Lol because it is practically ur god, even tho u don't expressly admit it..

Isn't it also u guys that have an image of shaitan and u stone it like you are stoning Satan? Lmfao, Islam is a joke.. I tolerate ur religion tho, I just don't know why ur people don't do so...lol

Lmfaoooo grin cheesy You want to explain my own religion to me? grin you double-dare me? it's like you don't even know how stvpid that sounds.You just sounded like someone in primary 2.Maybe you should re-read your line again grin grin

Yes because they told you Muslims worship shaytan grin This is why we insult some of you fools because you mostly like to talk about the things you don't know grin

Islam is a joke says an irrelevant idiot under his blanket.So you actually think your opinion on Islam counts? grin grin I don't even want to start insulting Christianity.I'm very good at that but because I have christians in my family, I'll pass cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
fedex01:

lol idols? Its christians who worship three gods (trinity) and marry as well. Moreover its christian who have sculpture of jesus and marry in their churches and pray to them.

Muslims don't have any pictures or idols in the Mosques and only pray to God.

may God give U understanding Amen
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Lol.. You worship the Kaaba, there isn't any argument abt that just accept it.. It is not until u call it god before it is an Idol, the substance is more important than the form.. Okay I double dare u to pray without facing the kaaba.. Without facing that kaaba, ur prayers won't be answered na.. Lol because it is practically ur god, even tho u don't expressly admit it..

make una two shut up
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CHYMZZY(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided cry
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni

And who made y0u a judge over men. Are you God?
analice107:

analice107:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.