Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49730 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CHYMZZY(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

How have u been Mr. Muslim.

Its not surprising that you ask that.
You are hoping that mohammedians and ur fellow islamists would have murdered me like they did at Charlie hebdo.

You will fail everytime. Islam is a lie and Islamic allah is a figment of as Arab pedophile's imagination.

Brethren, please stop arguing with these dangerous people
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Empiree:
You still alive?. Well, in order for you to qualify for further contribution in this thread, you have solve this simple math problem. Then you can proceed.

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

may God give U understanding Amen
which understanding god one give am?na how to create bomb abi,issorite.just kidding,any way he just said rubbish there is no physical representation of the trinity or any symbol in christainity ,abeg catholics na there own dem da oh.u hear.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CioAngels(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
All we want is peace amongst ourselves, christians and muslims. Attimes i wonder, why the drift? Before mid 80s christians went to muslim schools like anwaru-islam college, gasikiya college and others also primary whilst muslims also went to christian schools like methodist high, holy child college and others, also primary and there was absolute peace. My opinion though, is that, since the coming of new churches and mosque that the deadly divisions started. I call on all christian and muslim leaders to retrace their steps to teach and preach right if we all wants a peaceful Nigeria and the World at large.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by druxy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
you christian should just stop saying what you know nothing about.Just because sum group of people came together and abuse the word jihad doesnt mean that is what islam is about.Jihad during mohammed 's time is clearly different from these generation.His fight was due to protect himself from those hunting him down.Jihad of these generation is with money and helping the poor.Even with no money,anything that can harm fellow humans should be gotten rid of..That is jihad.Allah already said "no human has the right to take the life of another".And those saying that facing the kabaa is worshipping an idol.The kabaa is just like chemistry's standard temperature and pressure.It is to avoid confusion about where to face during prayer. sorry about d epistle tho cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Lmfaoooo grin cheesy You want to explain my own religion to me? grin you double-dare me? it's like you don't even know how stvpid that sounds.You just sounded like someone in primary 2.Maybe you should re-read your line again grin grin

Yes because they told Muslims worship shaytan grin This is why we insult some of you fools because you mostly like to talk about the things you don't know grin

Islam is a joke says an irrelevant idiot under his blanket.So you actually think your opinion on Islam counts? grin grin I don't even want to start insulting Christianity.I'm very good at that but because I have christians in my family, I'll pass cheesy

Who says am a Christian undecided, because I was addressing that guys post against christians? I did that because the religion he was supporting is full of crap..

And sorry u don't know.ur own religion, if not by now you should be asking urselves several questions and why u should keep believing that shit.. I know they brainwash u that ur religion is peace but common this is 21st century, use ur head!!

When the guy claimed that christians worshipped idol, why didn't u defend the statement like u are doing for Islam? It shows how brainwashed u are and one sided..

I swear I would rather worship budha that to be a brainwashed Muslim who thinks his religion teaches peace.. Common gerrrara here and goan stone ur shaitan in mecca ( and have it in ur mind that u are stoning him indeed oo, mumu grin).. Also don't forget to worship ur kaaba, carry ur zam semiu water too for protection.. Lol, climb the arafa mountain too... All these will make u a better person.. Lmao.. Funny religion.

No vex sha, just free those people in the north that refuse to believe ur trash.. Thanks..
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Keenysbojan(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Seriously I always feel bed to see good and Godly Christians debating with Muslims wether they serve same God or not, Jesus Christ had already settled this issue in John 14 vs 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

To those Muslims who are willing to know the truth, I advise you all get this book WHO IS ALLAH and the truth shall be revealed to you.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
make una two shut up

No vex..I no follow am talk, I was replying someone that said christians worship idols, trying to show him the irony of his statement, na him that mbeke start to dey blast me..
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

No vex..I no follow am talk, I was replying someone that said christians worship idols, trying to show him the irony of his statement, na him that mbeke start to dey blast me..
u go argue tire,the key wen dem take lock them don loss.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
u go argue tire,the key wen dem take lock them don loss.

No vex I won't argue again.. The thing dey tire person sef
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
its quite unfortunate that you have said such statement.... you say islam worships idols.. seek forgiveness brother
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by herkeym001(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Lol.. You worship the Kaaba, there isn't any argument abt that just accept it.. It is not until u call it god before it is an Idol, the substance is more important than the form.. Okay I double dare u to pray without facing the kaaba.. Without facing that kaaba, ur prayers won't be answered na.. Lol because it is practically ur god, even tho u don't expressly admit it..

Isn't it also u guys that have an image of shaitan and u stone it like you are stoning Satan? Lmfao, Islam is a joke.. I tolerate ur religion tho, I just don't know why ur people don't do so...lol

My friend, praying is different from worshiping. Muslims face a particular direction during worship, Muslims and Non Muslims face any direction when praying.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Who says am a Christian undecided, because I was addressing that guys post against christians? I did that because the religion he was supporting is full of crap..

And sorry u don't know.ur own religion, if not by now you should be asking urselves several questions and why u should keep believing that shit.. I know they brainwash u that ur religion is peace but common this is 21st century, use ur head!!

When the guy claimed that christians worshipped idol, why didn't u defend the statement like u are doing for Islam? It shows how brainwashed u are and one sided..

I swear I would rather worship budha that to be a brainwashed Muslim who thinks his religion teaches peace.. Common gerrrara here and goan stone ur shaitan in mecca ( and have it in ur mind that u are stoning him indeed oo, mumu grin).. Also don't forget to worship ur kaaba, carry ur zam semiu water too for protection.. Lol, climb the arafa mountain too... All these will make u a better person.. Lmao.. Funny religion.

No vex sha, just free those people in the north that refuse to believe ur trash.. Thanks..

Lmaooo that's what they say when they get busted grin cheesy Why are you telling me what you would rather worship? am I supposed to give you a like for that? grin grin

I've told you already Stoning of Shaytan and the other things are part of the rites and your opinion doesn't count,it doesn't mean anything will change and we're not sorry, we're not apologizing grin Let that sink into your akamu head Okay? grin cheesy grin

Why are you telling me not to vex? grin You think I'm angry? over what I'm only advising you to stick with the things you know.I don't know
sh1t about certain things and I don't talk about them.That's the only message I have for you

2 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Mosh1: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Really nice guesture by Christians.
However there is something very wrong with this statement.

Christians and muslims don't worship the same God. That's blasphemy..
You are right Bro.You worship Jesus,I worship Allah (God).I worship the Creator,you worship a creation.

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Mosh1: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God. That's blasphemy..
You are right Bro.You worship Jesus,I worship Allah (God).I worship the Creator,you worship a creation.

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Appareil(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
I laugh in Cameroon tongues! Nobi small thing.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Mosh1: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

n.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Mosh1: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by eluquenson(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Islam is for one God(Monotheism)p, while Christianity is for three gods(Trinity).
Its wrong classifying the two religion as worshiping one God.
However, the gesture was a good one and there is a reward for every good deed.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Lmaooo that's what they say when they get busted grin cheesy Why are you telling me what you would rather worship? am I supposed to give you a like for that? grin grin

I've told you already Stoning of Shaytan and the other things are part of the rites and your opinion doesn't count,it doesn't mean anything will change and we're not sorry, we're not apologizing grin Let that sink into your akamu head Okay? grin cheesy grin

Why are you telling me not to vex? grin You think I'm angry? over what I'm only advising you to stick with the things you know.I don't know
sh1t about certain things and I don't talk about them.That's the only message I have for you

I won't argue with u again.. Am not an expert in healing the brainwashed.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Empiree: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Lol. FAIL
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
herkeym001:

My friend, praying is different from worshiping. Muslims face a particular direction during worship, Muslims and Non Muslims face any direction when praying.

When Muslims pray, they can face any direction they like?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Christians and muslims don't worship the same God. That's blasphemy..

You have been to heaven before to confirm this??

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

I won't argue with u again.. Am not an expert in healing the brainwashed.. Lol

Thank you.I had to even dash you a like grin cheesy I'm also not an expert in healing the ignorant grin
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Blackfire(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:

How come all the atheists in Nigeria are Igbos? And mostly ex Catholics? Why?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Thank you.I had to even dash you a like grin cheesy I'm also not an expert in healing the ignorant grin

Ok a y thanks for the like.. 4pm is drawing nearer, go and bow facing the kaaba again.. Also don't forget to do it the remaining two times today.. And I accept, you are not worshipping it, you are only adoring it.. grin
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by druxy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

When Muslims pray, they can face any direction they like?
yea sure
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mosh1:

eluquenson:
Islam is for one God(Monotheism)p, while Christianity is for three gods(Trinity).
Its wrong classifying the two religion as worshiping one God.
However, the gesture was a good one and there is a reward for every good deed.

Thank you my brothers.I know some Muslims might be debating it but he's right( the fool is a cross-dresser pretending to be female) grin cheesy.We don't worship the same God
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Ok a y thanks for the like.. 4pm is drawing nearer, go and bow facing the kaaba again.. Also don't forget to do it the remaining two times today.. And I accept, you are not worshipping it, you are only adoring it.. grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by haibe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
druxy:
yea sure

No u are wrong, No matter where they are in the world, they look for the pole that connects to the kaaba and pray facing that direction.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by gary400(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

How have u been Mr. Muslim.

Its not surprising that you ask that.
You are hoping that mohammedians and ur fellow islamists would have murdered me like they did at Charlie hebdo.

You will fail everytime. Islam is a lie and Islamic allah is a figment of as Arab pedophile's imagination.
miss Paris, Can u prove that Islam is a lie....give me reason(s) why xtian and muslim do not worship the same God....Genuine one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.