Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49716 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by druxy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
lol, u dare not go there, cos there's a big diff between christianity and islam, u cnt undastand our bible cos it's spirit filled, without the help of the HolyGhost u cant undastand our bible...itz full of mysteries and revelations...now, just to give u a glimpse...the bible is divided into two...the old and new testament, now that place u qouted is old testament which some of the laws are no longer effective, cos our lord jesus christ came to redeem us frm the cause of the law which was the law of sin and die...that's the law the muslims are keeping today, but since our God is just and merciful God, He gave us His only begotten son just to redeem us from that sin and die law, so u see my muslim friend??,,,we are no longer walking in that law of moses but the law of jesus christ which is grace, and u knw that grace is unmerited favourcheesy...come to jesus, and He'd give you restcheesy...Godbless u.
lmao..Jesus o...I pray God go just allow you see dz right now...dz dude said u died on d cross...laffin in chinese..kikikiki
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by plappville(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Really nice guesture by Christians.
However there is something very wrong with this statement.

Christians and muslims don't worship the same God. That's blasphemy..

And

analice107: 3:07am On Jan 17
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni

The best comments of this thread for NOW... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by druxy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
lol, u dare not go there, cos there's a big diff between christianity and islam, u cnt undastand our bible cos it's spirit filled, without the help of the HolyGhost u cant undastand our bible...itz full of mysteries and revelations...now, just to give u a glimpse...the bible is divided into two...the old and new testament, now that place u qouted is old testament which some of the laws are no longer effective, cos our lord jesus christ came to redeem us frm the cause of the law which was the law of sin and die...that's the law the muslims are keeping today, but since our God is just and merciful God, He gave us His only begotten son just to redeem us from that sin and die law, so u see my muslim friend??,,,we are no longer walking in that law of moses but the law of jesus christ which is grace, and u knw that grace is unmerited favourcheesy...come to jesus, and He'd give you restcheesy...Godbless u.
lmao..Jesus o...I pray God go just allow you see dz right now...dz dude said u died on d cross..come and tell them your killers got the wrong person dat day,save them o..laffin in chinese..kikikiki
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Owliver:
before I answer your questions. i got two simple questions for you. was/is Britain a christian country? was/is their constitution base on the bible?

pls answer in a simple form

Yes.It was

Their constitution doesn't have to be based on the bible.The bottom line is that they were Christians.Armenia is a country with 98% christians.If Armenians start unleashing terror on other countries, do you expect us to brush that off? And yes Every where the brits settled, they built churches and were all out against other religions while forcing others to convert to theirs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go and read about world history if you want to know the real terrorists in this world.
why would I waste my time? I'll just tune in on aljazeera or BBC and bang....

Iran. vs. Saudi grin

lolz

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Yes.It was

Their constitution doesn't have to be based on the bible.The bottom line is that they were Christians.Armenia is a country with 98% christians.If Armenians start unleashing terror on other countries, do you expect us to brush that off? And yes Every where the brits settled, they built churches and were all out against other religions while forcing others to convert to theirs
oh pls you don't have to descend low my friend. as long as their constitution is not based on the bible you can't call it a christian country. don't push it dear let's talk intelligently.

if Islam means peace I wonder why most Islamic(sharia abiding) countries are full of fanatics and intolerant terrorists....

oh northern Nigeria comes to mind. don't you think you all need to look deeper? accepting responsibility will be a first step way to tackle the problem but no. denial.

oh well
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by 4layhemmy(f): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
i dont see any reason y both religion cant coexist. ppl jus.lik fight naturally.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Owliver:
oh pls you don't have to descend low my friend. as long as their constitution is not based on the bible you can't call it a christian country. don't push it dear let's talk intelligently.

if Islam means peace I wonder why most Islamic(sharia abiding) countries are full of fanatics and intolerant terrorists....

oh northern Nigeria comes to mind. don't you think you all need to look deeper? accepting responsibility will be a first step way to tackle the problem but no. denial.

oh well

Lmfaoo see double standard but the same you will call turkey whose constitution is not based on the Qur'an a Muslim country If
terrorist attacks are carried out there.guy, you'll make a whole lot of money in Stand up comedy. grin cheesy Yes The british empire was a Christian empire and they forced Christianity upon their colonies

2. Tell us these Sharia-abiding countries.How many countries are Sharia Abiding.please give me the list.

As for intolerance and fanaticism, lol some people lipsrsealed went there to do drugs and they chopped off their head, and you're here telling us rubbish about them being fanatics.It's simple, if you can't obey their rules, don't call them intolerant or fanatics.Don't use your own standard of what tolerance is

And lastly, how many times will they tell you uninformed folks that the Boko haram issue is political.Okay let's even assume it's religious,the problem with boko haram has to do with silly interpretation of Quranic verses.The scholars have wirtten several books in refutation of all these,there are thousands of tapes online, go and listen to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by aliscomonaj: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
The muslims are more christian than the Christians themselves. Your post shows how myopic u are. Muslims worship God who created u and i, but u worship man a creature of God. Now watch how u air on every issues so that u won't loss eternal life.
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshiping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CoolUsername: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
dude stole the stuff,started fighting with the people he stole from.

And that's exactly what the Christians did too. They all worship the same god but have slightly different tenets.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by firstking01(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
druxy:
lmao..Jesus o...I pray God go just allow you see dz right now...dz dude said u died on d cross...laffin in chinese..kikikiki
u seem confused mr??
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Lmfaoo see double standard but the same you will call turkey whose constitution is not based on the Qur'an a Muslim country If
terrorist attacks are carried out there.guy, you'll make a whole lot of money in Stand up comedy. grin cheesy Yes The british empire was a Christian empire and they forced Christianity upon their colonies

2. Tell us these Sharia-abiding countries.How many countries are Sharia Abiding.please give me the list.

As for intolerance and fanaticism, lol some people lipsrsealed went there to do drugs and they chopped off their head, and you're here telling us rubbish about them being fanatics.It's simple, if you can't obey their rules, don't call them intolerant or fanatics.Don't use your own standard of what tolerance is

And lastly, how many times will they tell you uninformed folks that the Boko haram issue is political.Okay let's even assume it's religious,the problem with boko haram has to do with silly interpretation of Quranic verses.The scholars have wirtten several books in refutation of all these,there are thousands of tapes online, go and listen to them

1. where did i call Turkey an Islamic country? well, erdogan is on the move though. my dear, britain was and till now is not a christian(constitutionally) country.

2 Saudi Iran Iraq etc

3 who talked about stealing? OK do you agree with apostasy law? killing whoever leaves your religion? thereby forcing whoever chooses to leave to stay for fear of being killed? and still scream "there's no compulsion in Islam" Lols am I missing something.

4 let's assume bokoharam is political. what about all the religious riots in the north? started mostly(if not all) by the "peacefully ones"?? still political? i still repeat. if Islam is peace all Islamic countries(sharia abiding) should glow peacefully. but no

now you tell me. why ain't we seeing such peace and tolerance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
aliscomonaj:
The muslims are more christian than the Christians themselves. Your post shows how myopic u are. Muslims worship God who created u and i, but u worship man a creature of God. Now watch how u air on every issues so that u won't loss eternal life.
now let me ask you a simple question. is God capable of coming down in form of a man? through a womb of a woman?

can He do that?

simple answer pls
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by texybaby(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
I can almost bet a typical Hausa nuslim won't use that mat to pray or that kettle to do anything....except for other tribes probably....huhhhh

2 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
question for the Muslim folks..

if Islam came and disputed some records about Christianity labelling the Bible false after 700 years of Christianity...

how did you guys get your own story(especially about Jesus) after 700 years?

what earlier records about life if Jesus do you possess to dispute the bible?

facts pls

2 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

U believe in the most destructive religion on earth. Yes U are dangerous.

Read Koran chapter 10 verse 94 & come to the light
There are so many places in the bible that points to violence..you can't deny that,except you want to display your hypocrisy as usual.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
christain terrorist group christain terorrist group past and present,names oh,meanwhile which protestal force u dey talk ,pastors didnt die in the cross,
Your response shows how dumb you are (no offense)
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by austin2all: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good gesture. But I'm waiting for a possible reciprocate from the Muslim community, and I wonder for how long I'll have to wait.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
ollah1:

You have been to heaven before to confirm this??

I won't quote bible and quran passages to highlight the dichotomy of the 2 "religions". I would raTher focus of characteristics of their prophets.

Mohammed raped war captives and gave his followers the permission to do the same.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed approved of nitkah mutah, temporary marriage aka prostitution.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed married baby aisha at 6 and had sex with her at age 9.

Mohammed coveted other peoples wivies sometimes after killing them.

Mohammed claims allah lives directly above the kabba and hence muslims must pray in its direction.
Never claimed by OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed retained Hindu cleansing and circling of the kabba ritual while wearing white.Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed made his adopted son divorce his wife and then married her for himself and had sex with her.

Mohammed banned adoption and says allah does not recognize it, after he was confronted with his marriage to his son's ex wife.

.Mohammed called for the killing of those that did not convert to Islam or pay a jizyah tax to stay alive.

Mohammed claimed he could perform NO miracles, and the quran is his only miracle. All OLd testament prophets performed some kind of miracle or gave prophecies. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

mohammed captured, had sex with and sold slaves.

I could go on and on but I have things to do.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by teeblaq007: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=fedex01 post=42073080]

lol idols? Its christians who wojrship three gods (trinity) and marry as well. Moreover its christian who have sculpture of jesus and marry in their churches and pray to them.

Muslims don't have any pictures or idols in the Mosques and only pray to God.

As u can see, you muslims are the main Foes behind the progress of this great Nation. Pls check urselfs. U are evil.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
gary400:
miss Paris, Can u prove that Islam is a lie....give me reason(s) why xtian and muslim do not worship the same God....Genuine one..

I won't quote bible and quran passages to highlight the dichotomy of the 2 "religions". I would raTher focus of characteristics of their prophets.

Mohammed raped war captives and gave his followers the permission to do the same.

Mohammed claims allah lives directly above the kabba and hence muslims must pray in its direction.
Never claimed by OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed retained Hindu cleansing and circling of the kabba ritual while wearing white.Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed made his adopted son divorce his wife and then married her for himself and had sex with her.

Mohammed banned adoption and says allah does not recognize it, after he was confronted with his marriage to his son's ex wife.

.Mohammed called for the killing of those that did not convert to Islam or pay a jizyah tax to stay alive.

Mohammed claimed he could perform NO miracles, and the quran is his only miracle. All OLd testament prophets performed some kind of miracle or gave prophecies. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mosh1:

You are right Bro.You worship Jesus,I worship Allah (God).I worship the Creator,you worship a creation.

allah is a figment of a 7th century Arab pedophile's and warmongers imagination. If u truly believe "he" exists then u approve that he claimed over 2000 lives on the last haji and allowed a crane fall on one of islams most "holy" or rather unholy Grand mosques killing over 100 people.

2 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

Your response shows how dumb you are (no offense)
no it shows that u dont know anything about christain that was while u can never understand christainity,meanwhile i didnt really care about that ,now which christain terrorist group do u know?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank you mods for deleting my lengthy response to Owliver.I can't re-type that

Lunatics
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
CoolUsername:

And that's exactly what the Christians did too. They all worship the same god but have slightly different tenets.
what did we steal and when,remember all the book of the bible was written 600 hundred years before muhammed was born,
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator4:
Thank you mods for deleting my lengthy response to Owliver.I can't re-type that

Lunatics
lunatics? mods? l
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm from Unimaid my name is not on the list, DSA advised us to come back on monday, please is there any hope? Have already cleared and collected my result since september last year
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

STORY
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
yu are crazy......dnt hate.....Christ nd God want love ahead of anything......is all about ur relationship nd tolerance... dnt hurt nobody..... 'was literal wit d crazy though
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by matiuni: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Really nice guesture by Christians.
However there is something very wrong with this statement.

Christians and muslims don't worship the same God. That's blasphemy..

Modified:

Some muslims have asked me to prove that Christians and muslims do not worship the same God.

Well to start with Christians believe in a triune God, 3 persons in one God, God the father, son and spirit.
A God who can manifest his word in his own creation to offer mankind salvation.

A God who says we should pray for our enemies and not wage defensive or offensive jihad. A God who commands us to love our neighbors be them igbo, hausa, yoruba , Hindu, Jew . A God who says we should forgive those that offend us and not Retaliation as thought by allah.
A God who calls us his children and not his Slaves as allah calls muslims. IsLamic allah is a father to No one.

I won't quote bible and quran passages to highlight the dichotomy of the 2 "religions". I would raTher focus on characteristics of their prophets.

This is serious.Jesus said by their fruits we shall know them.If all these are true,then something must be wrong with those calling mohammed prophet.You have sex with a 9 years old girl and with your son's ex wife.I even read somewhere that one of his sex slaves poisoned his meat to kill him and they said he died of malaria fever.Sexually prophet
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

There are so many places in the bible that points to violence..you can't deny that,except you want to display your hypocrisy as usual.

Last bullet:
No verse of the bible orders Christians to kill other Humans to defend God. My God can fight His own battles.

The New Testament even says that we should not pay evil for evil. Rather we should pray for our enemies.

Ur god bluntly ordered U to kill Humans with the promise of a polygamous life in Ur heaven.

I tend to wonder of what will lead a right thinking Human to worship such a god.

Even Ur Quran advises U to read the bible yet U don't believe in Jesus despite the fact that even the Quran says Jesus is alive

SMH 4 U.

REPENT & COME TO THE LIGHT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.