Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49714 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by druxy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
ion get sumtin in xtianity.did God created Jesus or Jesus created God.Do u worship them both or chose to ignore God the creator
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
druxy:
ion get sumtin in xtianity.did God created Jesus or Jesus created God.Do u worship them both or chose to ignore God the creator

Don't mind them.The questions ibn Qayyim posed to them over 700 years ago, till date they still haven't provided answers

Anytime we open a thread on it,the mods usually delete it.Meanwhile our scholars have the answers to all their questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by tomzman: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is not what the Bible teaches. It's good to visit but donating prayer items was a wrong thing to do.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Masculity(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni

omo play safe now haba!

Tolerance is what we need in this country. Don't behave like extrems biko nu.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by druxy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Don't mind them.The questions ibn Qayyim posed to them over 700 years ago, till date they still haven't provided answers

Anytime we open a thread on it,the mods usually delete it.Meanwhile our scholars have the answers to all their questions

cant blame the mods tho....they were onli avoiding religious ish...

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by aalangel(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni

Exactly my thought after reading it.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
analice107:
You are a terrorist.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CoolUsername: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
do nt say what u do not know mr,and so f**king what if the all originated from the religion.the jews wanted a leader to make them world power and God said no,becus non jewish are also his creations,he cant focus his salvation on one country,muhammed showed up the desert claiming jewish tradictions subscribing it to arab culture 600 after the death of christ,and the all the books of the bible and torah were written half a thousand years before he was born,yet he said they were all wrong.gave jesus a freakish name call isa,it is like someone inventing something that has already known.

You just explained it yourself. Prophet Muhammed didn't pop out a new god; he instead, appropriated the jewish god to a new religion. So I'm not wrong.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Have u been to mecca before? U don't know anything..

Ever wondered why they only face a particular place while praying all geared towards facing a object in mecca?

Lets even assume the trinity is idolatory, Its hard to generalise that christians believe in idols solely because of the trinity because not all christians even believe it.. Also, not all christians have the image of jesus and Mary in their church.
Do your research,all prophets that bowed down before God did so facing where the sun rises. From moses to Jesus to ezra in the bible.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
AKAKAK:

“We have come to donate these plastic kettles and prayers mats to the mosque leaders, because we all worship one God and we are from one family- Adam and Eve; so, we should be teaching both Muslims and Christians how to forgive, tolerate, love, accommodate each other and to preach against attacking holy places.

I don't have anything against the gesture, but I disagree with the fact that we worship the same God their is a wide gap between the God Christians worship and the one Muslim worship.
True talk..we muslims don't worship the same 'GOD' as christians.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Brethren, please stop arguing with these dangerous people
We dangerous?
I guess your pastors involve in rape,fraud,paedophile acts,human ritual,false prophesy ain't dangerous

The antibalakas
Orange volunte
National liberation front of tripura
Catholic reaction force/protestant action forc
The crusades
All aforementioned past and present christian terrorist groups aoint dange

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sir to me u need to donate to nairallanders too.....coz here is also torn apart by religion, political party and ethinicity................BTW the only reality is we are Nigerians and it's our collective responsibility to promote our nation and make it bera.......so not wen dis leadership get to us we mess up again and again
Afrieyes:
A group of Christian clerics have donated plastic kettles and prayer mats to some mosques in Kaduna metropolis. The gesture is in a bid to promote religious tolerance, better understanding and peaceful coexistence between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria.

Pastor Yohanna Buru who led the clerics, said the items which are to be used for prayers, is a means of strengthening peaceful co-existence and religious tolerance in the country.

Buru who is the general overseer of Christ Evangelical Intercessory Fellowship Ministry, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, was accompanied by Reverend Fathers, Evangelists and church members.

The Christian group met with Islamic scholars with the sole aim of making their followers learn to live with one another in peace, irrespective of religious differences.

“We have come to donate these plastic kettles and prayers mats to the mosque leaders, because we all worship one God and we are from one family- Adam and Eve; so, we should be teaching both Muslims and Christians how to forgive, tolerate, love, accommodate each other and to preach against attacking holy places.

“The division in Kaduna State is as a result of religious and political crises that has caused a major setback to peace and stabilty in the state.

“The southern part of the state is highly dominated by Christians while the northen part is also dominated by Muslims. This has resulted to both religions opening their own schools, thereby making people see other communities as enemies,” Pastor Buru said.

Daily Post reports that last year, Pastor Buru was invited to over 60 Maulud celebrations, the birth of the Holy Prophet Mohammad.

The cleric disclosed that: “I did that because the Bible teaches us to rejoice and celebrate with our neighbours and also to mourn with them when they are mourning.”

Receiving the gift items at the mosques at Tudun Wada, Kaduna, Sheikh Abdullahi salihu Maibarita, a Muslim scholar, expressed satisfaction and called for peace and harmony among Nigerians.

Sheikh Maibarita said that it was a surprise to Muslims Umma for Christians to buy praying items for them.

He said this was the first time in the history of Nigeria that Christian leaders were buying something for Mosques.

http://www.afrieyes.com/2016/01/christians-move-to-meet-needs-of.html
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CoolUsername: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
uwajeh:
We must accept that there are differences in both religions and move on.

The Bible is clear that in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. In other words Jesus and God are one along with the Holy Spirit and Christ is the way the truth and the light and no one can see the Father except through Christ.

On the other hand the Koran says that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.

There is a clear distinction between both religions and let's just accept our differences and forge ahead.

Well, the thing is, scripture is open to interpretation to suit people's needs. Yahweh, the jewish god was adopted by Christianity the same way he was adopted Islam.

Allah, simply means 'god' in arabic. There's no debating that the Bible and Koran both contain characters from the Torah. In those stories, one god is referenced. So why would the god change?

For example, the Mormons are just a denomination of Christianity but they believe in some added ideas by their founder, Joseph Smith. Does that automatically change the god they worship? That's the same way Christians follow the path of Jesus and Muslims follow Prophet Muhammad.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Brethren, please stop arguing with these dangerous people
We dangerous?
I guess your pastors involve in rape,fraud,paedophile acts,human ritual,false prophesy ain't dangerous

The antibalakas
Orange volunteers
The crusaders
All aforementioned past and present christian terrorist groups aint dangerous?

Silly brethren.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Keenysbojan:
Seriously I always feel bed to see good and Godly Christians debating with Muslims wether they serve same God or not, Jesus Christ had already settled this issue in John 14 vs 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

To those Muslims who are willing to know the truth, I advise you all get this book WHO IS ALLAH and the truth shall be revealed to you.. Thanks
You also get theQuran,read the translation withou Prejudice.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by oloriooko(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Yes you have to so that some of you kiriyo idiots won't come in to derail threads.We don't care about your useless religion.It's you fools who chase us around
Why not try deploying your inactive brain to work for once in your miserable life cheesy
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by abduljabbar4(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
if the alahjis, imams would gree na

And as for the useless biafrans and militants nko?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
oloriooko:

Why not try deploying your inactive brain to work for once in your miserable life cheesy

grin grin Says the autistic son of a re.tard grin cheesy

Tell that to your mother wink
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by TeamSimple(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

No vex..I no follow am talk, I was replying someone that said christians worship idols, trying to show him the irony of his statement, na him that mbeke start to dey blast me..
You worship Jesus coz he was given birth to by a virgin lady and help of holy spirit,then why not take your highness further by worshipping Adam who has no father nor mother?

Cant imagine why you folks worship christ without giving spiritual considerations to his step brothers (other children of mary). Sorry they not part of the trinity. lipsrsealed

Only in christianity you find a god having numerous step brothers. And Jesus wept cry

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

We dangerous?

The antibalakas
Orange volunteers
The crusaders
All aforementioned past and present christian terrorist groups aint dangerous?

Silly brethren.

U believe in the most destructive religion on earth. Yes U are dangerous.

Read Koran chapter 10 verse 94 & come to the light
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

Lmfaoooo grin cheesy You want to explain my own religion to me? grin you double-dare me? it's like you don't even know how stvpid that sounds.You just sounded like someone in primary 2.Maybe you should re-read your line again grin grin

Yes because they told you Muslims worship shaytan grin This is why we insult some of you fools because you mostly like to talk about the things you don't know grin

Islam is a joke says an irrelevant idiot under his blanket.So you actually think your opinion on Islam counts? grin grin I don't even want to start insulting Christianity.I'm very good at that but because I have christians in my family, I'll pass cheesy
Islam is not just a joke but a sick one from a deranged, peadophilic, sadistic, blood thirsty psychopath called mohamd. Satan learnt from his temptation of eve and decided to come up with a master plan to inject darkness in the heart of man in the form of islam.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by oloriooko(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

grin grin Says the autistic son of a re.tard grin cheesy

Tell that to your mother wink
I
no wonder your life is like this, even animals in the wild know more of God than you
a waste of precious time talking to a nonentity cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
abduljabbar4:

And as for the useless biafrans and militants nko?
and that's their fvckin biz, i'm nt a tribalist, but all i knw is....there's no trueluv in islam undecided...thats why they like bomb, fighting and killing, e.g, iraq.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Empiree:
Lol. FAIL

ahn ahn, what's the answer
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Islam is not just a joke but a sick one from a deranged, peadophilic, sadistic, blood thirsty psychopath called mohamd. Satan learnt from his temptation of eve and decided to come up with a master plan to inject darkness in the heart of man in the form of islam.

grin grin grin cheesy

Bwahahaha aren't you kiriyo monkeys bored of these lines? grin grin cheesy

Look at how the deranged spider monkey is talking as If Satan is his step brother grin Sorry ooo

idiot!
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
[s]
oloriooko:

I
no wonder your life is like this, even animals in the wild know more of God than you
a waste of precious time talking to a nonentity cheesy
[/s]

How my life is? grin I'll feed you and the 1diots who sired you grin cheesy

You said something stup.id and I gave you a response so why are you being salty
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by erusen: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
CoolUsername:

You just explained it yourself. Prophet Muhammed didn't pop out a new god; he instead, appropriated the jewish god to a new religion. So I'm not wrong.
dude stole the stuff,started fighting with the people he stole from.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by oloriooko(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

How my life is? grin I'll feed you and the 1diots who sired you grin cheesy

You said something stup.id and I gave you a response so why are you being salty

See what am talking about?
Even animals in the wild do better than thus, if they can be audible, their utterances make sense unlike yours cheesy
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Maybe because we're not always online, that's why these kiriyo people think they have monopoly of insults.always trying
to bully the few muslims on the thread

Everytime there's a topic relating to Islam, you'll see them come in with their garbage like we haven't been hearing it
for centuries
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
oloriooko:

See what am talking about?
Even animals in the wild do better than this, if they can be audible, their utterances make sense unlike yours cheesy

Your mother would do better if she was audible? grin cheesy

Good to hear that cheesy
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by oloriooko(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:
Maybe because we're not always online, that's why these kiriyo people think they have monopoly of insults.always trying
to bully the few muslims on the thread

Everytime there's a topic relating to Islam, you'll see them come in with their garbage like we haven't been hearing it
for centuries

No one is insulting you, its just who you guys are!!!
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaakulator3:

grin grin grin cheesy

Bwahahaha aren't you kiriyo monkeys bored of these lines? grin grin cheesy

Look at how the deranged spider monkey is talking as If Satan is his step brother grin Sorry ooo

idiot!
putting up a fake smile doesn't change the fact that you are a terrorist. All muslims are terrorists and all terrorists are muslims, simple as abc. Just take a look at all the islamic countries in the world, or the islamic parts of multi religious countries and you will get my drift. No long talk inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.