Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49731 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by gary400(m): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=gary400 post=42239670][/quote]shebi ur family dey see u sha...before u craze enter market looking for wetin no lost....now they will say it's someone from ur household made u a lunatic...u better find something else to proof....maybe looking into d moon,sun and eclipse, that'll be better, Religion don't try it....if u do....u don vamoose Tey tey...stay away from abusing other people's religion...try abuse obatala or sango and see where u will end...toddler!!!
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by iliasaa(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
if the Muslims had rejected the items its ppl like u who will start spitting rubbish. help urself by studying the bible more and understand that its speaks nothing about Christianity
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by ledaman: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni
Hmmm!if you have regard for your religion u punk ass will not insult others religion
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2016
farouk0403:

Who told you that killing pagan is allowed in islam?

The Qur'an says: "Fight and [/b] SLAY [/b] the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them,confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

This was the example mohammed set in the Quran which Asian muslims used to almost wipe out Hindus and buddists in Asia.

Prophet muhammad peace be upon him condemned the killing of pagans...

Quote the quran where he condemned it. I just quoted were he was giving comes to kill pagans. If your can't quote it then why are you still a muslim? Mohammed commanded fighting and killing of innocent people because they refused Islam.

How I wish you can read the quran
The quran is a book of blasphemy I don't keep in my apartment. But I do visit quran.com for all the info I want.

I would direct to one Sura that condemn the killing of non muslim,

Quote the sura. I am waiting.

yes!! There is English translation of the quran right, pls go and read and understand this surat " Al-kafirun" meaning the dis believers. If you understand the surat you will know that islam those not interfere in someone religion,

U are a joker. Quote it let's analyze it. I have over 100 sura verses where mohammeds commands fighting kafirs and infidels.

Secondly about that slave of a thing, jst wipe it out from your brain, because it does not longer exist it is practised in the era of dark ages and mind you it is not only muslim that are doing it, it is widely practised during that time if you read about romans and how they concurred the world you will know what I mean...

But your quran says mohammed is a perfect example of conduct for all mankind and for all times.
That is why you muslim men grow 3 fists of beards like him, wear kaftans like him, marry children like him etc

Did he not know that slavery was bad even in 7th century Arabia and was to be abolished.
Did he not know that sleeping with slaves your right hand possessed is bad.
Why did he set that bad example for all Muslims to follow for all time. This is the same thing ISIS is doing.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such criminal behaviour.

Lastly I still stick to my words "not all muslims are in support of terrorism" I am a muslim and I believed in the quran and I read it well and understand it and am against any terror act and their are so many muslims out there jst like me

I never said all muslims are terrorists, most sane muslims condemn ISIS, but the quran is a disgrace and a terrorist manifesto which inspires terrorism because of all the violence in it. The hadiths are worse. Do you know mohammed says u should drink camel urine for good health. Do you do that??
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by malvisguy212: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I read the quran and hadith to learn about mohammed.
I call him what he was.
He did some nice things like stopping the killing of female babies and improving female inheritance but he also did evil stuff, slept with a child, raped war captives etc

Look at my past topics , I have dealt extensively on this issue, look up topic from malvisguy212 and Truthman2012. They have brilliant articles exposing evil teachings in Islam.

Lol.. Why. ??

Lol, so your Islamic allah goes around engraving his name on trees. Is he aware muslims are dieing in Syria, Iraq, etc from unnecessary wars.

Of course.

How old are you. U think like a little child. smiley
nice one lady. I like the way you exposed islam here.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by clefstone(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Eronmosele:

Your comment is very mature. I like it. When some other muslims comment, you just know that if they were in the same room as you they would have beheaded you by now! However if you know how many Muslim converts to Christianity I know and the alarming rate these conversions are happening all over the world, you will not seal your fate the way you have just done. I don't blame you, that's the only way you have ever known. And unfortunately you are shielded from ever thinking deeply about some of these core issues. It's the same way you would have been passionate about Christianity had you been born in a Christian family. Don't seal your fate.
fvcking wise statement. You r good
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Owliver:
question for the Muslim folks..

if Islam came and disputed some records about Christianity labelling the Bible false after 700 years of Christianity...

how did you guys get your own story(especially about Jesus) after 700 years?

what earlier records about life if Jesus do you possess to dispute the bible?

facts pls
the authur of the Quran is God himself which he revealed to Muhammad through Angel Gabriel so the story of jesus was revealed to Him. The story with the biblical version is almost the same i.e the miraculous birth, heals the blind resurrect the death all with permission of God the only difference is that jesus in Quran was a prophet just like Muhammad and not God
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
austin2all:
Good gesture. But I'm waiting for a possible reciprocate from the Muslim community, and I wonder for how long I'll have to wait.
search sanusi lamido funded church project
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by clefstone(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
the authur of the Quran is God himself which he revealed to Muhammad through Angel Gabriel so the story of jesus was revealed to Him. The story with the biblical version is almost the same i.e the miraculous birth, heals the blind resurrect the death all with permission of God the only difference is that jesus in Quran was a prophet just like Muhammad and not God
but the quran says Jesus wasn't crucified. That someone was made to look like Jesus and was crucified in his place. Isn't that like a story from a kindergarten book. Also, in the bible, Jesus saved a woman caught in adultery who was about to be stoned to death, he said; let he that is without sin be the first one to cast a stone. However, Muhammed in the quran teaches the opposite, he says adulterers should be stoned to death. How are they now the same?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
parisbookaddict:

I won't quote bible and quran passages to highlight the dichotomy of the 2 "religions". I would raTher focus of characteristics of their prophets.

Mohammed raped war captives and gave his followers the permission to do the same.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.pls quote ur evidence

Mohammed approved of nitkah mutah, temporary marriage aka prostitution.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews. Quote ur evidence

Mohammed married baby aisha at 6 and had sex with her at age 9.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.quate ur evidence

Mohammed coveted other peoples wivies sometimes after killing them. Quote ur evidence evidence
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed claims allah lives directly above the kabba and hence muslims must pray in its direction. Quote ur evidence
Never claimed by OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed retained Hindu cleansing and circling of the kabba ritual while wearing white.Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews. The first person that circumnavigation the kaaba was Abraham he engineered the building of kaaba along his son Ishmael

Mohammed made his adopted son divorce his wife and then married her for himself and had sex with her. She went into the marriage because the prophet himself seek that for his adopted son so she was never happy with the marriage another reason was because he was a slave so God relieved her of the marriage and ordered the prophet to marry her this was to show the followers that an adopted son is not same as biological son
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed banned adoption and says allah does not recognize it, after he was confronted with his marriage to his son's ex wife. The prophet did not ban adoption u shud knw islam encouraged adoption it only differentiate between biological son and adopted son

.Mohammed called for the killing of those that did not convert to Islam or pay a jizyah tax to stay alive. This logic tells u all non-Muslim living in a muslim community enjoying social amenities like security road water etc so jizya is just a kind payment for enjoying a conducive muslim environment

Mohammed claimed he could perform NO miracles, and the quran is his only miracle. All OLd testament prophets performed some kind of miracle or gave prophecies. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews. He did perform miracles pls research, we also bliv jesus did miracle with God's permission

mohammed captured, had sex with and sold slaves. There was slavery even during jesus era and Christianity did not abolished slavery

I could go on and on but I have things to do.
ur answers is within the texts. Thanks
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Eronmosele:

You seem quite knowledgeable about Islam! Do you know the Koran also teaches that prophet Isa who they say is Jesus, was the only prophet without sin? So I'm thinking, is it human to be without sin? There is more to this prophet Isa O. I will follow Prophet Isa so that I might learn of him how to live such a life!
quote ur evidence where it was sais he was without sins
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
lolz. how are you so sure God said so.

no record just imaginary voices
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Iamnotperfect: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
analice107:
You are right!!

but you don't have to come out and say this. It will stir up wrath and anger. Their is a saying that "the same words that made peace somewhere made war somewhere else" Try and be subtle when reaching out to other religions. If you come out criticising them, they will become defensive and not listen to what you have to say. Wisdom is key!!!
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
clefstone:
fvcking wise statement. You r good
The thing tire me O! You see them breathing fire and foaming like an epileptic patient simply because someone expressed a contrary opinion to what they have been taught in the Islamic school. I have met them one on one and here on NL. Some of them have become Christians. Me I no send vex O, I talk it as it is and ask my questions as they come. OK. See those points parisbookaddict raised, did you notice that no Muslim here has said they are untrue? They just say you don't understand. What's there to understand? We are talking about the kind of life someone lived! So fresh question; how the hell can one say he belongs to a religion with a prophet of such a reputation? So he actually did those things and yet has followers! I can't explain this, it's baffling. And yet the same book they read speaks of another prophet Isa, who was described as sinless. Would a holy God send such a prophet with his message? Na question I ask O!
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2016
clefstone:
but the quran says Jesus wasn't crucified. That someone was made to look like Jesus and was crucified in his place. Isn't that like a story from a kindergarten book. Also, in the bible, Jesus saved a woman caught in adultery who was about to be stoned to death, he said; let he that is without sin be the first one to cast a stone. However, Muhammed in the quran teaches the opposite, he says adulterers should be stoned to death. How are they now the same?
I will simply direct u to check zakir naik lecture on reasons why jesus was not crucified.even in our modern society there is a way each evil is checked and that is how islam checks on adultery and u shud only those that re married and fornicating
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Owliver:
lolz. how are you so sure God said so.

no record just imaginary voices
go and research muhammad was an illiterate he never went to school there is no way he knw it that much. Browse Quran and science u will ge ur answers
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by loosecanon50(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
analice107:
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
go and research muhammad was an illiterate he never went to school there is no way he knw it that much. Browse Quran and science u will ge ur answers
OK someone came 700 yrs later to refute an historical record without countering it with fact but just claims of angelic messages and you fully believe without an ounce of doubt..?

lolz be rational
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Owliver(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2016
@bash for example, if a new prophet comes to refute the marriage of your prophet and Aisha and claims God told him so, even when you have records in your holy book. you wouldn't call them dumb?

think with you brains man. think like a free man not a robot
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
[color=#770077][/color]ur answers is within the texts. Thanks
Salam.
What answers??
I just posted what I read about mohammed from the quran and hadiths.

I have NOT been brainwashed from childhood to think he is a prophet. He is not.

Mohammed was a disgusting hypothetical pedophile war monger. Its all there in Islamic literature.

This is why there is so much bad eggs in Islamic communities.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Eronmosele:

The thing tire me O! You see them breathing fire and foaming like an epileptic patient simply because someone expressed a contrary opinion to what they have been taught in the Islamic school. I have met them one on one and here on NL. Some of them have become Christians. Me I no send vex O, I talk it as it is and ask my questions as they come. OK. See those points parisbookaddict raised, did you notice that no Muslim here has said they are untrue? They just say you don't understand. What's there to understand? We are talking about the kind of life someone lived! So fresh question; how the hell can one say he belongs to a religion with a prophet of such a reputation? So he actually did those things and yet has followers! I can't explain this, it's baffling. And yet the same book they read speaks of another prophet Isa, who was described as sinless. Would a holy God send such a prophet with his message? Na question I ask O!

Good point.
Notice none, NOT even ONE muslim has said I lied.

Because I did not.

Rather they say I do not understand why he did those things.

Can u imagine. ?
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
quote ur evidence where it was sais he was without sins
He was faultless, without sin. Sura 19:19. To all the other prophets including Muhammed was accorded sin but never Isa.
The Hadith also records that Jesus was sinless. Muhammad himself believed this! It is recorded in Sahih Muslim (Vol 4, pg 1261):

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son.
And there is a lot more!

http://www.islam-101.org
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Eronmosele:

He was faultless, without sin. Sura 19:19. To all the other prophets including Muhammed was accorded sin but never Isa.
The Hadith also records that Jesus was sinless. Muhammad himself believed this! It is recorded in Sahih Muslim (Vol 4, pg 1261):

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son.
And there is a lot more!

http://www.islam-101.org
I quote 19:19 the Angel said I am only a messenger from ur lord to announce you the gift of a righteous son. So tell where it was said he was faultless without sin
Caption this verse 5:116-119 God will interrogate jesus
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Salam.
What answers??
I just posted what I read about mohammed from the quran and hadiths.

I have NOT been brainwashed from childhood to think he is a prophet. He is not.

Mohammed was a disgusting hypothetical pedophile war monger. Its all there in Islamic literature.

This is why there is so much bad eggs in Islamic communities.
check again I ve provided u with the answer of each argument
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Owliver:
OK someone came 700 yrs later to refute an historical record without countering it with fact but just claims of angelic messages and you fully believe without an ounce of doubt..?

lolz be rational
how do u expect him to knw if not revelations. What 700 years is it not the same bible that is prone to correction yearly pls make ur research
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
check again I ve provided u with the answer of each argument

So u now resort to lying and al taqiyya Mr muslim.

Where did u post replies to each argument??.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by plappville(f): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
matiuni:

This is serious.Jesus said by their fruits we shall know them.If all these are true,then something must be wrong with those calling mohammed prophet.You have sex with a 9 years old girl and with your son's ex wife.I even read somewhere that one of his sex slaves poisoned his meat to kill him and they said he died of malaria fever.Sexually prophet

NO LET BOKO CATCH YOU OOO... cheesy cheesy grin ; cheesy cheesy grin ;
cheesy cheesy grin ; cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by bashsani(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

So u now resort to lying and al taqiyya Mr muslim.

Where did u post replies to each argument??.

altaqiyya was never practice by the prophet even sahabbas and tabii.Altaqiyya was propounded by shi'its many years after the death of the prophet and BTW we neva consider shi'its to b muslims. So research on ur point then I will find it worthwhile to argue wth you
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Blackfire(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

The Qur'an says: "Fight and [/b] SLAY [/b] the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them,confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

This was the example mohammed set in the Quran which Asian muslims used to almost wipe out Hindus and buddists in Asia.

Quote the quran where he condemned it. I just quoted were he was giving comes to kill pagans. If your can't quote it then why are you still a muslim? Mohammed commanded fighting and killing of innocent people because they refused Islam.

The quran is a book of blasphemy I don't keep in my apartment. But I do visit quran.com for all the info I want.

Quote the sura. I am waiting.

U are a joker. Quote it let's analyze it. I have over 100 sura verses where mohammeds commands fighting kafirs and infidels.

But your quran says mohammed is a perfect example of conduct for all mankind and for all times.
That is why you muslim men grow 3 fists of beards like him, wear kaftans like him, marry children like him etc

Did he not know that slavery was bad even in 7th century Arabia and was to be abolished.
Did he not know that sleeping with slaves your right hand possessed is bad.
Why did he set that bad example for all Muslims to follow for all time. This is the same thing ISIS is doing.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such criminal behaviour.

I never said all muslims are terrorists, most sane muslims condemn ISIS, but the quran is a disgrace and a terrorist manifesto which inspires terrorism because of all the violence in it. The hadiths are worse. Do you know mohammed says u should drink camel urine for good health. Do you do that??

heartless girl.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Eronmosele(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
I quote 19:19 the Angel said I am only a messenger from ur lord to announce you the gift of a righteous son. So tell where it was said he was faultless without sin
Caption this verse 5:116-119 God will interrogate jesus
Can you boldly tell me based on what your book teaches that Isa was with sin? So that we can now know what the problem really is. Plus I hope you have visited the website?
http://www.islam-101.org.
Your prophet is dead and buried awaiting judgement. Isa is glorified in heaven as we speak, and not according to the Bible but the Koran. Surely there has to be more to this prophet O. In your book he is described also as the messiah.
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by clefstone(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
bashsani:
I will simply direct u to check zakir naik lecture on reasons why jesus was not crucified.even in our modern society there is a way each evil is checked and that is how islam checks on adultery and u shud only those that re married and fornicating
Now, let me ask you a personal question, if u catch a woman in the act of adultery, would u wish she be stoned to death as prescribed by the quran or that she be forgiven and allowed to repent as prescribed by Jesus
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Two deluded groups having a go at each other... wouldn't even waste my popcorn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.