Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42565 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Daminovic: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
veraiyke:
Was preparing for my first year second semester exams when I noticed her. We were having a discussive class in a grassy area beside unn stadium. After that we were walking our different ways when a discussion about women came up and I said "women are necessary evils". She fumed up almost quarelling me but I don't talk much so I made my point and went ahead hearing behind me all her arguments. One day I was eating abacha when this girl said she wants to eat and I said ok. She said it is just my meat she wants so I let her have it and ate my abacha without meat. Her friend was like aah but I smiled and didn't mind. I could see her one time talking and her voice will always be high but the next minute she is sleeping. We were majoring in same department. Most times she walks on the road you see her full of life and exubberance. On her short gowns she could jump up and down. There were times she could see me and say lift me up on the way. Once I did and just laughed over it and we continued our journey on our different routes. Finally exams finished and first year was over. I went to my room still in school hostel then-zik flat- for those who know unn. I was dressed on my suit about to attend rotaract meeting. Proudly a rota-lion. I had a bang on my room door. A girl entered and another followed suit. The first girl is also in my department and was close to me as I helped her in her studies, nothing more mind you. The second was this very girl I have been talking about since. I was like what! How can you people badge into my room like that, no prior information of your coming sef? They were like aah you won't even ask us to sit down? I said look I am on my way out as you can see. You people should have called first. The second girl was like oya let's go nah. He is chasing us from his room and they left. I sat down on my bed thinking. I was already falling for this girl and had wished severally for her visit. The first time she came I have not welcomed her in. Well it isn't my doing. A principled man cannot cancel his meeting for uninformed visitors. So I went to meeting. Days after I met her at the ziks gate and we exchanged numbers and I apologised to her telling her why it had to be like that. She said that's my worries o and it doesn't bother her. Fast forward I went home to ph and one day a female friend sent me one of these messages if I kiss you what will you do and all that. There was no better person to forward this message to but the very girl I chased and that exactly I did. She replied in her jovial way she would kiss me till I beg and start running. It was mtn free messages. We kept exchanging messages till I called and we spoke for a while. I later searched for her on facebook and we were the best of chat mates. We asked ourselves questions about the other and how the first year in school had been. We continued talking and I told her that I would hug her the first time we met and she was like humm let's wait and see. We were just talking as friends o. I was jokingly telling her my mind and feelings. I knew her to be jovial and easy going so certainly she wasn't taking my words to heart and I told myself I will ask her out once school resumes. This is 2012. On the 8th of october we both returned to nsk. I was shocked when someone hugged me in the market. I was embarrassed I could hug back. It was the same girl I had told I would hug the first time I saw anywhere. I was buying foam because I had rented a room off k while exams were on. The driver of the taxi I took for a drop was like guy this girl love you oh and you are just there. I was speechless until I asked what she was doing in the market so soon. She was smiling and that reminded me I had failed in what I said and has confirmed what she said that I won't be able to do that. After saying what she came to buy I told her to then hurry up and join my cab. I waited for a while she wasn't fot coming so I told the driver to move and that was it. I called her that I have moved after waiting for a while and she said no p. I told her to call me let me show her my place later in the day. Around five I got a call it was her her. Shock and unbelief ran through me. I went and met her and we walked to my place. On our way she reminded me I couldn't fulfil my sayings of hugging her at first sight. I am a shy person though and don't talk with girls much how much more hugging them. I tried to give excuses of we are in public. Anyway we got to my house and we ate and she actually past the night with me. Since then we have been together. Getting a good girl you love and who loves you doesn't take any specific thing. Just be yourself. We have future plans together. She brought me into nairaland.

Hope you guys are still together.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by yetunsbay(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
There is this lady whom happen to be a coworker with a student of mine thou I plan to mk things more positive btw us unfortunately the lady now avoiding me.

Can I dialogue with my student to act as my girlfriend to make the REAL girlfriend jealous or is that a bad idea?

Remember I teach this student of mine & don't condone
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by simpleswazy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Been with mine for 4yrs ... I was in 200 level she just got admitted. I saw her at the fellowship for the first time and I liked her, her calmness, innocence and she was pretty. What I did was know who invited her to the fellowship after knowing I just traced her to the hostel. I went there like two days without getting to speak with her. She was always alone with her phone. So one faithful day went there with a friend of mine upon getting there my friend saw her and was like he like this girl I didn't tell him I was going there to woo any girl.. So I asked him do you want to speak with her he said yes. We sent someone to call her that someone from her fellowship want to see her. She came and my friend introduce me she sat and they talked. Behold a lady from our department walked past us and my friend followed her and left me with her...we talked and we became friends. Express my feelings after some weeks and she said she will give me a reply I didn't rush it.. I made her feel comfortable around me. She couldn't go a day without seeing me. That was when she said she loves me too... Still with her till date she's in her final year...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by veraiyke(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Daminovic:

Hope you guys are still together.
unfortunately, no
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Thankgod020(f): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]same here �
Amoshie:
This might sound strange in this present generation of ours but the fact is I have never wooed a girl. I am 27, all the girls I have been with either showed signs that they liked me and I capitalized on that or it just happened by chance. Right now I have no one and I have been thinking of approaching a certain girl for a serious relationship but the thought of walking up to her sends shiver down my spine. Mind you I am funny and outgoing. Still schooling though, in my final year. I don't have much money to play any trick on her lol.

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy in this predicament so sharing your experience will be of help to a lot of guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.