Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42584 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Fiwasayo(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Gonna be fun reading comments

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by DirtyGold: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
whats the business?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by repogirl(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Sincerity is it.... Every good girl appreciates a sincere guy but the bad ones see a sincere guy as maga, so be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Ajibel(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
She was the one who started the relationship though.didn't woo her

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
With my dreams and goals.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Sijo01(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Op, meet her and strike a convo with her.
Tell her you love her and ask her to talk her own cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Tonyosas101(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
How did your boyfriend woo you.please come tell ous.even if you are currently not dating,tell ous about how your ex woo you.

Laveda
Pinkbarbie
Prettythicksme
Pinkycute
Amusaopeyemi
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by HDee(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
sad
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by somadinho10: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
it was after christ the king last two years I saw a pretty girl in my hood and I don't know how to stop her on the way so I walked up to her and asked her if she was the one that lost her phone on christ the king day she said know then I was just like let me have your number to my surprise she gave it to me immediately....the rest is history till date we are still waxing strong infact she loves me more than I love her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u still stuck in the 70s or what?

No one 'woos' anyone now.
when you see a chic that catches ur fancy,you walk up to that bítch,straight up and you let her know u got money and you ain't afraid to spend that shít on her.

ho' gonna be tripping before u know it.
And that's what You gon get.

HOES n Bitchès!undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Kelvin3028(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2016
I have always been one of those people that believes in getting to knw her, spending time to familiarize and all those shits bt I was proved wrong by fate on 1st of august 2013 when I met her on campus.
She was a fresher and I was in 300L. I just wanted to help her thru her screening process bt little did I knw we are destined 4 things greater than that!
Dat day, we kisses!
That day, we started our relationship and ever since, she has being a blessing in my life.
I'm thru with my first degree nw while she is in her penultimate...so am kinda waiting 4 her so we can settle down.
We love each other 4rm day one so it was easy... We have bin 2geda 4 almost 3yrs nw and the love has neva deminished abit. She is the most beautiful gurl I have ever met and even my mum testifies to that..!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He says one day he passed me walking home, then he turned back,packed and walked behind me, without my knowledge.he saw which house i was entering,bt he did not say anything to me, he just pretended to b a passer by. He says the following day he checked de time he saw me on our first day, and he still walked behind me, still without my knowledge. Den de 3rd day, he now came to walk wit me, pretended to b on de same route as i was. He made small take, i was friendly, and he says he liked dat. For a few days it was de same routine. Him walkin wit me, and pretending as if passing my home was part of my route. One of those days, it was on a friday, he asked me wat i was doin dat saterday, he i told him i was just gona chill at home. He invited me out for a movie.i accepted, after de movie we went for ice cream and just took a walk. He was a very shy person, and he says it took guts for him on dat day, to let me know dat he was falling in love with me and asked if he in an could start dating. His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''. I was also begining to like him,bt i ddnt want to seem cheap, so i did a little shakara, he softly begged like a gentlement, and i accepted. De rest is history. Approach is everything my brother, and approach also determines de kind of respect de girl wil give to u in de relationship,
Nice story. But who so ever tell you that accepting him the 1st day mean you are cheap? Please lets move on from this mentality jare.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He says one day he passed me walking home, then he turned back,packed and walked behind me, without my knowledge.he saw which house i was entering,bt he did not say anything to me, he just pretended to b a passer by. He says the following day he checked de time he saw me on our first day, and he still walked behind me, still without my knowledge. Den de 3rd day, he now came to walk wit me, pretended to b on de same route as i was. He made small take, i was friendly, and he says he liked dat. For a few days it was de same routine. Him walkin wit me, and pretending as if passing my home was part of my route. One of those days, it was on a friday, he asked me wat i was doin dat saterday, he i told him i was just gona chill at home. He invited me out for a movie.i accepted, after de movie we went for ice cream and just took a walk. He was a very shy person, and he says it took guts for him on dat day, to let me know dat he was falling in love with me and asked if he in an could start dating. His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''. I was also begining to like him,bt i ddnt want to seem cheap, so i did a little shakara, he softly begged like a gentlement, and i accepted. De rest is history. Approach is everything my brother, and approach also determines de kind of respect de girl wil give to u in de relationship,

Stupid foolish illterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by demo4ril97(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Wey me dey prepare 4 my JAMB u com dey gimme JAMB question.
Ask Simi!.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Laveda(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Obiorathesubtle come and tell them how I wooed you gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ichommy(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Just Observing sad
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2016
somadinho10:
it was after Christ the king last two years I saw a pretty girl in my hood and I don't know how to stop her on the way so I walked up to her and asked her if she was the one that lost her phone on Christ the king day she said know then I was just like let me have your number to my surprise she gave it to me immediately....the rest is history till date we are still waxing strong infact she loves me more than I love her

You sure it wasn't one of those Mary League girls? grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by tonnelo: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2016
start greetings

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ratchy: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2016
ellacute45:
27 and still shy shocked
to accept or to woo?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by demo4ril97(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
aunty u can lie o movie and icecream hum just watching ur fingers.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by viktor01(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Who still woos a lady in this 21st century, I just made some passes, She gave me a green light and I collected her digits and the rest they say is history.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:
Start with friendship.

And before you can say "jack r..."
The guy would have bought a plot of land in the dreadful friend zone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by sow4me(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't have a girlfriend yet OP. meet someone else to help u out. sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Plolly(f): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Mine is a lil bit funny but am not sharing

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by viktor01(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:
Just tell her : I love you love you, talk your own.

My best toasting line, its works like magic.

It works like indian charm...
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by bobolizim(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
we started as friends and then it all began,our behaviour talking,chatting and doing as if we were dating...telling each other how we loved each other so one day I just went to her house and even though I didn't plan it just occurred and I asked her,will you be my girlfriend?without iota of doubt,she said a big yes!!!....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Washere, omo olope.

IamLEGEND1:
u still stuck in the 70s or what?

No one 'woos' anyone now.
when you see a chic that catches ur fancy,you walk up to that bítch,straight up and you let her know u got money and you ain't afraid to spend that shít on her.

ho' gonna be tripping before u know it.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Laveda(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
How did your boyfriend woo you.please come tell ous.even if you are currently not dating,tell ous about how your ex woo you.

Laveda
Pinkbarbie
Prettythicksme
Pinkycute
Amusaopeyemi

The Era of wooing is gone tongue
I and my ex both wanted it winkcheesy
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by banmee(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Amoshie:
This might sound strange in this present generation of ours but the fact is I have never wooed a girl. I am 27, all the girls I have been with either showed signs that they liked me and I capitalized on that or it just happened by chance. Right now I have no one and I have been thinking of approaching a certain girl for a serious relationship but the thought of walking up to her sends shiver down my spine. Mind you I am funny and outgoing. Still schooling though, in my final year. I don't have much money to play any trick on her lol.

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy in this predicament so sharing your experience will be of help to a lot of guys.

How you woo a woman depends on your personality and mentality. In my "player" days, i just couldn't get along with most females. I have a sharp mind wink and a witty personality. My romantic relationships didn't go anywhere but my sexual escapades while constant, didn't last for very long. Ever tried having a conversation with a nollywood addict with a dull mind? That shiit ain't happening. The ones i had similarities with just clicked naturally. I didn't need to "woo" anything. If you try to force your intent on someone who's personality or interest differs from yours, then you'll always hit a road block. Dull minds attract, same as sharp minds. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by khennykhay(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
I have the same thing too, I have neva woo a girl , bt av been with gals, those gals jst lyk me... currently am single bt av crushes bt dnt knw hw to do it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.