Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42572 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Simitrendy: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies

Lmao man .. U no be lover boy at all
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Lasgidy1(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
I am a bank bulk teller. She came to the bulkrrom one day to withdraw the sum of 10k and I began interviewing her. I asked her why she didn't get her ATM card. She said she intentionally chose not to to avoid her spending recklessly. Then I realized she opened her account @ Eleme branch and I proceeded to ask her where she opened it just to keep us gisting. She responded cheerfully and I began to like her. After all the business transactions and interrogation, I paid her and told her I was gonna call her later in the day and she said OK. Then I called her in d evening and we got talking for a long time. Same thing the next day. By the 2nd and 3rd day, we'd began chatting too. After the 3rd day, I suggested we had an outing, she initially refused that she don't go out. For my mind I say na wetin every babe dey talk. But all these things, my mind wasn't really into her coz she's pH based and FUTminna babe. Final year for dat matter. Those chics like money and can form. Na to dey carry alhajis dem sabi. But I was just pushing my luck sha. I told myself dat if she begins asking me of money, na to just vanish be dat. No dulling.
So finally, she came to the venue of the eatery. I arrived before her. When she alighted from d taxi, I went to pick her and walked her to our specially reserved seat. And then she was like, she didn't know I was this short. I kept quiet. During our conversations. She told me all the guys she's ever dated were 6ft plus, her dad too and her kid bro too. Naim I begin disqualify myself from my mind. But she was enjoying my sense of humour. I still summoned the courage to propose to her despite all these fears that she's even taller than me but surprisingly, she accepted on our next outing in my aoz. And she has been very amazing ever since. I've never regretted loving her and I strongly believe she would make a good mom for my unborn kids

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Chrisx1x(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
lol lol lol.this one is strong
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by RobinHez(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
donholy28:
Na touch and follow juju me dey use
grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Amoshie:
This might sound strange in this present generation of ours but the fact is I have never wooed a girl. I am 27, all the girls I have been with either showed signs that they liked me and I capitalized on that or it just happened by chance. Right now I have no one and I have been thinking of approaching a certain girl for a serious relationship but the thought of walking up to her sends shiver down my spine. Mind you I am funny and outgoing. Still schooling though, in my final year. I don't have much money to play any trick on her lol.

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy in this predicament so sharing your experience will be of help to a lot of guys.

Went to my uncle's house for the Christmas holidays in 2010, got to notice his neighbor had a niece whom I got attracted to. She was both families communicated often so it was easy creating a friendship with her but when I asked her out, she kept blanking me so one day on my next visit, she came around to visit her aunts family from school and on her way back to campus, I made sure I walked her down to where she would get a cab. As we walked, we got talking nd i asked her Why she didn't want to date me n as she was about to explain, all those thoughts of how a guy kisses a girl he likes out of impulse in movies rushed through my head n I decided to try it. in my head I was like highest, she'll push me away or slap me n I'll apologize but guess what ? ? ?.... she kissed me back but pulled away shortly but that was it..... we started dating... you may think its a lie but its true. dunno how I got the balls to do that but I did and five years now, we re still dating. Note that I didn't use money to entice her. in fact, All my life, I have never told a girl I have this or that. I come out simple as possible but of course you've got to look presentable. I never make any promises cos instead you'll just get a girl dating you for your promises...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by RobinHez(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Wooing turned into quarrel... grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
The Era of wooing is gone tongue I and my ex both wanted it winkcheesy
you are not serious.cheesy
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by viktor01(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Seriously, I have never wooed a lady before. it all started as platonic friends and since a boy and a girl can never be just friends, we stepped it up from plain SMS to romantic SMS and from the usually night-call-closing remark of SLEEP WELL to DREAM ABOUT ME to I MISS YOU and finally to the ultimate I LOVE YOU.

It works like hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by iamsmile(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Went to my uncle's house for the Christmas holidays in 2010, got to notice his neighbor had a niece whom I got attracted to. She was both families communicated often so it was easy creating a friendship with her but when I asked her out, she kept blanking me so one day on my next visit, she came around to visit her aunts family from school and on her way back to campus, I made sure I walked her down to where she would get a cab. As we walked, we got talking nd i asked her Why she didn't want to date me n as she was about to explain, all those thoughts of how a guy kisses a girl he likes out of impulse in movies rushed through my head n I decided to try it. in my head I was like highest, she'll push me away or slap me n I'll apologize but guess what ? ? ?.... she kissed me back but pulled away shortly but that was it..... we started dating... you may think its a lie but its true. dunno how I got the balls to do that but I did and five years now, we re still dating.
Wow!i like this. Lemme go & find somebody i'll kiss
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Aminat508(f): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2016
ichommy:
Just Observing sad
u no go talk now ba? tongue
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BL3zzY(f): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:
Just tell her : I love you love you, talk your own.

My best toasting line, its works like magic.

Bro you just say it all
No need for things like u are sugar in my tea
Lol
Some ladie will ask you why and what do you love ❤ about me….
#HErE oN EArTH#
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

The Era of wooing is gone tongue
I and my ex both wanted it winkcheesy
Gbam. Sex happened btwn us and we started dating he never wooed me.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by xpac01(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:
Start with friendship
And get stucked in the friendzone... Forever!
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by kachnov(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Don't woo...that's so 1935.

visit my signature.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by viktor01(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You deserved more than a slap. Never ask a girl for her number immediately. The trick about asking for numbers is that you must first chat her up, then tell her you'll like to see her again. At that point, she will give you her number herself. You did not even talk to her, you were already asking for her number. You be stalker?

SHE ASKED WHAT HIS PROBLEM WAS AND THE BRO. WAS HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL HER STRAIGHT UP...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Wow!i like this. Lemme go & find somebody i'll kiss
All girls are not thesame o bros.... Honestly bro.... I think girls love cool guys with guts( not arrogant kiss o.... while was trying to explain, I just gently placed my hand on her cheeks and brought my face to her's but that was after much mental debate with myself whether to do it or not and before I knew it, Without knowing where the guts came from, I just did it. and it worked.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ichommy(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Aminat508:
u no go talk now ba? tongue
I HATE anything Related to LOVE sad Relationship Romance Section.
Nah you dey drag me come Romance Section.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Amoshie:

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?
Let me give you a clue bro. when you approach her, make sure the first word that comes out from your mouth is something that will forever linger in her heart. E.g in a wedding ceremony, meet her and point to the bride and groom and whisper to her ears still pointing at them, "THIS COULD BE US IN THE NEAREST FUTURE".

Oh beauty, what do you think? @abbiecutie
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ideatoprince18(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
........... bro I concur with virtually everything u say .....d reason I don't woo strange gals is because of dia abusiveness ..... I prefer her to b a friend b4 I turn her into a galfrnd .... and it comes natural

OR

I PREFER FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT!!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Naughtynaughty, come and tell them how i wooed you.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by JackBizzle: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided

My first girlfriend wooed me

I wooed my second girlfriend by telling her that my deek is very beeg

My uncle wooed my third girlfriend from me.

undecided Just as everything I just said above is false, this thread is ridiculous

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Aminat508(f): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2016
ichommy:

I HATE anything Related to LOVE sad Relationship Romance Section.

Nah you dey drag me come Romance Section.
yeye cheesy I saw your diary about one girl nah tongue wink
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Heineken(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
na this kind yeye girl they drop person morale to wan toast. I hardly woo girls.. The shii happen anyhow.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by abbiecutie(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2016
gringrin very funny but unfortunately no
KINGinVAHALA:

"THIS COULD BE US IN THE NEAREST FUTURE".

Oh beauty, what do you think? @abbiecutie
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Klinsp(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2016
What a hilarious way to toast a lady....Lol cheesy
madridguy:

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by NonsoEJ(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Keep it up ok, someday u will regret ever doing it. D earlier u stop d better 4 u
donholy28:
donholy28:
donholy28:
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Adekunlemoyo: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2016
grin,mayb 4 ur village "tok ur own nko,tok 2 ur sef ni"
madridguy:

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by SirGentle2(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2016
I told her... ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ...
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Who woos ladies now? That was in d 80s, not now. Many chicks i hv had a ronantic ordeal with, i necer woo them.
Well, i never wooed my fiancee, i just saw her in a public transport, that was 3yrs ago. We striked up a convo, i succeeded in collecting her digits before alighting frm d car. One thing led to the other and we are in love. Our traditional/white wedding is coming up on february and march respectively

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.