Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (27088 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Ryabcool(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rollar:

As in, seriously! It'd have been more humane to just tell him to go jump off a cliff, but I didn't want to interfere. When did chatting girls up become so hazardous? grin
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Sowi,.am with magneto
Guess that makes you Toad. Wouldn't wanna be ya cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rollar:
Guess that makes you Toad. Wouldn't wanna be ya cheesy
Na am worse..am a sort o combination of mystik,cyclops,storm,rouge,an magneto...dnt ask me to find find,cos i wl do,then il ki..ya
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Na am worse..am a sort o combination of mystik,cyclops,storm,rouge,an magneto...dnt ask me to find find,cos i wl do,then il ki..ya
Wow, you sound like a mess. What are you, inbred? Cuz there's mutation caused by environmental factors, then there's mutation caused by inbreeding. Ask queen Valerie, I hear Texans are famous for riding their cousins grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rollar:

Wow, you sound like a mess. What are you, inbred? Cuz there's mutation caused by environmental factors, then there's mutation caused by inbreeding. Ask queen Valerie, I hear Texans are famous for riding their cousins grin
No lele..am a natural..and i have learnt to harnes my gift...as for valerie,i will leave you to do the asking,who knows u might be her marternal cauzin from her perternal side...
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah, you have no idea how far I'd like to drag this out, ball-crusher. Traumatizing hapless dudes n all what not. I once knew a guy that was traumatized into stammering for a year after one of you mean girls ground his balls to dust, and he was dumb! Can you imagine how badly traumatized a mute must be to start stammering? angry
*La sigh* I'm ***crusher now.
You know,you men have the slickest of tongues when you wanna condim.
If only you'd put all that into ya wooin'!
It might turn out a lot better for ya. wink
An you liein' somethin' mute an studderin'?....
Hahaha....no. grin Find a more convincin' lie next time unless yer aim was ta make me laugh.
Then congratulations, you succeeded.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by donTbone(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hahaha....no. grin Find a more convincin' lie next time unless yer aim was ta me me laugh.
Then congratulations, you succeed.

Wah happened to HOP?
#passingby
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rollar:

There goes that slick tounge slingin' around again.
An you think you too fun.
Roll you must want me ta fly ta Nigeria ta bust a hurtin' on you.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
donTbone:

Wah happened to HOP?
#passingby
Apologies Don,I was tryin' ta handle this dude right quick.
I replied to your question.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

No lele..am a natural..and i have learnt to harnes my gift...as for valerie,i will leave you to do the asking,who knows u might be her marternal cauzin from her perternal side...
Hahahahaha!! Is that your own subtle way of telling Valerie to ride me like a bucking bronco? Like some kinda subliminal message to plant the notion of unleashing unspeakable horrors on my body into her subconscious grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
There goes that slick tounge slingin' around again.
An you think you too fun.
Roll you must want me ta fly ta Nigeria ta bust a hurtin' on you.
Nah, believe me lassie, I could go all Chuck Norris on your ass if I wanted to. I dunno why I'm holding back, maybe cuz you remind me of my lil sis, with her cute lil fists and scrunched up face, threatening to tumble me. I feel this overpowering urge to pat you on the head right now cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hahaha....no. grin Find a more convincin' lie next time unless yer aim was ta me me laugh.
Then congratulations, you succeed.

Yeah, but thaz what we kickin 'gainst. Why should we have to put in so much effort into convincing y'all to be with us? Kinda sounds to me like girls are biologically programmed to detest guys and we have to come up with all these tricks and psychological tactics to either convince/deceive you to fall for us, or overpower your defenses by doing silly shyte you deem romantic. Sounds like a load of phooey to me. I'm more of a boy-meets-girl-and-they-both-develop-mutual-feelings kinda guy grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah, but thaz what we kickin 'gainst. Why should we have to put in so much effort into convincing y'all to be with us? Kinda sounds to me like girls are biologically programmed to detest guys and we have to come up with all these tricks and psychological tactics to either convince/deceive you to fall for us, or overpower your defenses by doing silly shyte you deem romantic. Sounds like a load of phooey to me. I'm more of a boy-meets-girl-and-they-both-develop-mutual-feelings kinda guy grin
Dude bye.
You still gotta come at her when you "boy" meet this "girl", do it with tact.
Use that slick tongue an creativtiy you put in your jestin' in your approach an pursuit of her.
That's another thing ya'll need ta learn ta pursue.
Sometimes Ya'll act like steel bulltets an just shoot from the barrel:
Gimme yo number (bbm,whatsapp etc.)
Lets meet up.
Lemme take you to my spot.
Lets exchange bodily fluids
An you just laid eyes on the chick! Dang! You wanna talk to her first? undecided
Work on her? Work into somthin' with her?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dude bye.
You still gotta come at her when you "boy" meet this "girl", do it with tact.
Use that slick tongue an creativtiy you put in your jestin' in your approach an pursuit of her.
That's another thing ya'll need ta learn ta pursue.
Sometimes Ya'll act like steel bulltets an just shoot from the barrel:
Gimme yo number (bbm,whatsapp etc.)
Lets meet up.
Lemme take you to my spot.
Lets exchange bodily fluids
An you just laid eyes on the chick! Dang! You wanna talk to first? undecided
Work on her? Work into somthin' with her?

Okay, alright I'mma call you up on exchanging bodily fluids! undecided
Ain't no nigga in the history of niggadom don walked up to a broad n said "hey darlin' need a straw or wanna spoon"

I getcha, some fellas need tact. But y'know what? If a girl somehow feels better about herself by acting all haughty n prissy in the hopes of getting me to simper and act like a neutered dog, then I'm afraid welfare's just gonna hafta feed her cheesy
Thank God for my good ole trusty right hand and a lil lube grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Rollar:

Nah, believe me lassie, I could go all Chuck Norris on your ass if I wanted to. I dunno why I'm holding back, maybe cuz you remind me of my lil sis, with her cute lil fists and scrunched up face, threatening to tumble me. I feel this overpowering urge to pat you on the head right now cheesy
I'ma show you my " cute little tiny" fists an when Im through you gon have mine imprinted on your memory. grin In the form of nightmares
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'ma show you my " cute little tiny" fists an when Im through you gon have mine imprinted on your memory. grin In the form of nightmares
Ha! Awww, that's so adorable. You're all sweetness and cuteness, ain't you sugar? Bet you sleep curled up beside a warm, fuzzy teddy bear too. I'd love to experience one of your nightmares. Probably woke up gasping for breath for weeks after watching an episode of Power Puff Girls where they had a particularly close call with Mojojojo grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Rollar:

Ha! Awww, that's so adorable. You're all sweetness and cuteness, ain't you sugar? Bet you sleep curled up beside a warm, fuzzy teddy bear too. I'd love to experience one of your nightmares. Probably woke up gasping for breath for weeks after watching an episode of Power Puff Girls where they had a particularly close call with Mojojojo grin
Oh my Gosh,I like power puff girls ! cheesy
Have you seen the Black version?
If we was cool like that,we could watch it some time.

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Rollar:

Hahahahaha!! Is that your own subtle way of telling Valerie to ride me like a bucking bronco? Like some kinda subliminal message to plant the notion of unleashing unspeakable horrors on my body into her subconscious grin
Aha*nods*..2xmas in 2months for ya..but dnt say i say cos i dnt say..gidi up,. go do what you know best how to..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh my Gosh,I like power puff girls ! cheesy
Have you seen the Black version?
If we was cool like that,we could watch it some time.
I know! grin
Lol, kinda looks a lil racist tho cheesy

I'm guessing we ain't cool like that huh. I'd love to watch it wink
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Rollar:

I know! grin
Lol, kinda looks a lil racist tho cheesy

I'm guessing we ain't cool like that huh. I'd love to watch it wink
No,that pic is just fan art I saw online.
And it's not rasict but drawing on Afro American culture.And I like that.
An what you mean "you know"? angry
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sure, just seems a bit stereotypical. Like of course the black professor just has to have plaited hair and maybe a piece too, as all black men do. Then the girls have woolly sheeps hair......I know all that is synonymous with blacks, but its like making a Chinese version and drawing the professor as a short dude with comically slanted eyes and two long whiskers of a mustache. As I said, stereotypical.

By "I know" I meant duh! 'Fcos her favorite program would feature adorable little pre-pubescent girls running around, looking for trouble................[size=1pt]like you[/size] tongue
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by AbuadStudent(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Oh! Nice...

Uhm... Mind chatting up on Whatsapp or BBM?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Laff wan kill me die...oga dey form sharp guy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by AbuadStudent(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:

If I didn’t know better I'd say queenvalerie's just enjoying her time here grin

If you're Afro american, Do know which african country your roots are from?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Kaylexzy(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2016
AbuadStudent:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Laff wan kill me die...oga dey form sharp guy

Geheeheehee....

As if say u holy pass grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by themejiwalker(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Rape me keh...I fvcked her brains out for 11 seconds

I remember this cheesy Wolf of wall street!!!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:
Technically it's not rape, it's just sex on a platter. Women don't rape men. Only a homosexual make can rape a straight guy.

You are the definition of ‘dumb'.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by ShakurM(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
themejiwalker:

I remember this cheesy Wolf of wall street!!!
cheesy hehe, you garrit!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are the definition of ‘dumb'.

Actually I'm smarter than you realize, FOH!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Actually I'm smarter than you realize, FOH!

Loser!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by efemena22(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Rape me keh...I fvcked her brains out for 11 seconds
"I f*cked her brains out for 11 seconds" you got that line from Wolf Of Wall Street
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by ShakurM(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
efemena22:
"I f*cked her brains out for 11 seconds" you got that line from Wolf Of Wall Street
Sure. I love the movie grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.