Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41581 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by megabyte2(f): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!
Help me tell her, a lot of undergraduates better than some working class lady
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by bigW(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Nairadays:
Em madam sickstars, can't you be constructive with your opposing thoughts? you just showed the student in you via your responses. Don't get me wrong were all students because we learn everyday but via your posts i certainly deduced that you're still within the 4 walls.

OP you tried and stated some good points, i learnt a lesson about your write up when i was about to get married. My Dad flatly refused me marrying a more or less undergrad and student and wanted a working class and graduate. Seriously.

Thank God i obeyed him. My wife today typifies almost all you wrote up there, except she goes to facebook sometimes, but am proud to say this; a very responsible woman. Love her greatly.

There might be different categories of working class ladies, categories based on morality as sickstars pointed out, but in terms of responsibilities and all round homely maturity; working class ladies are preferable.

hmmm
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by coachwilcox(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2016
4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man. [/b]
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

This is the one that is even a reason why i will not want to end up with her. You mean to say after sampling many bad boys and giving her body on a platter to rough riders, as soon as late twenties and early thirties begin to creep on, she becomes desperate so she accepts me as a last resort while still wishing she had ended up with many of the bad boys she gave in to stupidly. Bull crap!!!!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by peeparty(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2016
And am one*waves*
Creamish:

Yes.. We have a few...not most of dem..
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Johnsown1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
good write up bt do u think taht all working class ladies are matured
talking from experience some working class ladies behaves so immature and brainless.
though they helps financially
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by gbens2000(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

That's a good one tho!
can u cook soup wth 500h dat will last for5days.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by uchman46(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dats if you're unemployed
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by okrote4real: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Working class ladies are also found to be a cure for cancer.

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by skywalker240(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
poo..ive seen a lot of working class givin it to their boss and co-workers

No 1 is different if she is a cheat so it is same as d faithful ones bt the opposite

Pray we meet a good and better woman and not d cheat, gold digger or even a perfect 1

#peace

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!
Always missing the point as usual. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by okrote4real: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Working class women are medicinal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Marry for love and companionship whether a working class or not, single mother or not, old or young not for any selfish reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by evisexxy(f): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's not op's fault, it's the in-thing now, guys wants to marry a working class lady, they nolonger care about character. I pity them dudes

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by lucianohase(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:

So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<
Your are 100% right
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Working class with morals= Student with morals. No difference at all!
I believe that every love matures with time and with mutual understanding relationships become more successful.
Personality of the woman is my take anytime irrespective of her status(schooling/working).
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by malachytochukwu(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hey!.. You are taking this matter so personal, relax. The way you have been reacting shows that you are either an undergraduate or a graduate that is yet to get a job. God will help you get one. That said, my dear what the op said is 69% correct, take it or leave. If you are a guy pray that you get someone that is already working, they are more matured, that doesn't mean that all of them are so or that all undergraduates are not matured. Bottom line is, date an irresponsible lady when she is still an undergraduate, stick with her until she starts working and you will see her improve remarkably.
sickstars:

On a more crios note am angry and dis is silliest thread ever !

To be sincere

Just cos she is working doesnt mean she shd feel superior over a lady schooling

If her character is nothing to write home about men will
Drop her faster dan a rising vapour!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by sourcebaba: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
just passing...
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Double post
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
@the emboldened, we have orphans, children with irresponsible parents, some see themselves through school..... Its not always the same rosy affair for everybody....

All I'm saying is there are men who pick students over working class, I had girls like that in my class and they eventually got married in final yr/after school..

I don't have to understand, you're writing from your own perspective and personal opinion and you've generalized on the negative part(break-up, student boyfriend e.t.c...)
It has always been the case, my dear. It's ok to have a young wife who's also a student but training a girl and hoping to marry her after graduation is a silly investment. That girl would dump your sorry ass later for another guy. I'm not just talking from a one-off experience. It's a different case altogether if she's orphaned; I'd know I'm sponsoring her education for the sake of humanity. Let the parents/guardian do the training themselves. She's their responsibility
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Definitely speaking from ladies point of view.

Lets address your points.

1[b] Better at managing money[/b]: This is a fallacy, just because she works doesnt mean shes good at managing money, money management is something that is learnt overtime, you learn from people older than you.

Form my own personal experience working class girls that manage funds learnt it from the home and not work place.
Managing your funds as a single girl is different from managing your funds as a married woman

Ladies tend to be reckless with funds that arent theirs, they like wasting another mans money, they may manage their but not their husbands.

2 [b][/b]Maturity
This is a function of the mind, education ,and experience, many working class girls arent mature, they throw tantrums at the slightest provocation , even small things like seeing their guy greet another woman.

3. Hospitality Just because you re working doesnt make you a good host, the added income and social status of working class makes most ladies rude and impatient, from personal experience they make bad hosts. Such ladies once married wont even welcome their mother inlaw or husbands relatives or even friend.

4 Financial support: This is a 50 50 chance, you may be lucky to marry a working class lady who is generous and kind, or you end up with
one who is selfish, her salary is only for her wardrobe though she earns more than her man, she expects him to pay all the bills at home
and wont render any support when hes down, happened to a friend of mine .

5. Less time for frivolity, Yes if her job takes all her time eg banker, but this has a down side, as she may not have time to look after her kids
and the home, this opens up the guy to takeover by other women especially the maid grin. (husband's nemesis)

6 Work exposure Its obvious, but that doesnt make a good wife. embarassed
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Damfostopper(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
At my age I don't comment on stupiid post.... BTW... Does a working woman guarantee a better home?... Not at all
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by eltweezy90(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
nzeobi:
You are to some extent correct but it doesn't apply in all cases.
What matters is the understanding because some working class ladies can be selfish and then rough handle you or even turn you to house boy.
Houseboy part is funny... Hahaha kikkiki
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ourchoice(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
HateU2:
God bless u 4 dis but wait who are u undecided undecided. You are quiet in romance section.
Thanks for the kind wordssmiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Self reliant/self dependent.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Mattpopson101: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok, The unemployed should be left alone right?

pinkydove:

So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Ogbobesinachi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
fafafafa foul who tell you that one who is in school cannot graduate and get a better job or even venture into business big time i trained my wife from 100l to final and now am enjoying it real good with lovely kids. she never cheated on me not even once moreso it even made me feel happy that i brought her from a low level to a point where she is. it is all about commitment and drawing a line between mirage, illusion and real thing
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by semochendo1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
nzeobi:
What matters is the understanding because some working class ladies can be selfish and then rough handle you or even turn you to house boy.

That can only happen to a man who has no value.

The OP is 90% right.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ColeworldMD(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
nzeobi:
that's a poor man's mentality. If u're also working and earning ur cash prolly more than her u won't even have her time talk less of her turning u into housewife boy. Admittedly career oriented women can be selfish because it's still a thing of pride & achievement in our environment.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ColeworldMD(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:

she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading.
op thanks for sharing with us. I especially like the fact that it was posted by a lady. Some women won't want equality in this case, they'd rather marry someone who they lay all complaints to including recharge card & new hair money. Smh
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by 400billionman: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
I still prefer student.

I have dated both.

Working class sleep around more. Since i dont need your N40,000 salary, why should i allow you continue ashawo business in ur office ?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Lovelynature(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Exactly wat i am saying any lady can posses them

Ow can u b a working class lady dats so so mean at heart b valued by men?

like day working class no dey collect money from guys?

Let op b deciving hersef cos she works now d whole men worldwide shd bow! Rubbish from d highest order

Wat makes a man stay is ur attitude a student with a good attitude wud get employment any where!
Sorry dear, the op here is not the original poster of this write-up. I read this very write-up on Nairaland sometime last year. Just that she refused to acknowledge the source and now she bear the repercussion of the whole trash.

Wicked posters don bash the op go comment strike cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by loshybab(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2016
vatican. city

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.