Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41575 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

That's a good one tho!

cry they are goin to ban dis thread!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by missingrib(f): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Any lady can giv all u av listed

Abi is it nt ladies in d hostel dat cooks soup with 500 naira nd wud last days ow many working class fit try am babe any woman well brought up weda schoolin or not will make a good wife

A good wife is built with character not working degree!
wife material isn't all about working class Lady or whatever.it deals with individual perspective and personality.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
missingrib:
wife material isn't all about working class Lady or whatever.it deals with individual perspective and personality.

Thank u my sister help me tell op
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
missingrib:

Thank u my sister help me tell op.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

cry they are goin to ban dis thread!
Really? shocked

What makes you think so?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Really? shocked

What makes you think so?

I saw lalastic lipsrsealed before bt he left

He is back again o cry

E don go collect control code!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

I saw lalastic lipsrsealed before bt he left
Prolly he was viewing to know if it's FP worthy!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
So because the op gave her own opinion, una just dey yab her anyhow, e be like say una swallow cockroach this morning?

My dear op, working class babes good o, but some aren't just good enough.By the way, what's it with "Wife material? "Even a stupid bachelor sef dey find wife material? Yeye dey ooze!

Again, don't forget that lots of Nigerian guys hate successful working class ladies, especially the lazy sit at home graduates with low self worth/esteem.

To my good working class lady out there, remember not to work hard and acquire a flashy car, else o girl you go marry yourself be that.

Work hard but pray not to be successful! That's the only thing that gets their 'EGO' erected.

haha haha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Prolly he was viewing to know if it's FP worthy!

He moved it to front page grin for op's mind ehn bashing go enter for am students no dey smile!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

He moved it to front page grin for op's mind ehn bashing go enter for am students no dey smile!
Lol cheesy
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by greenhope(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Fitness, working keeps them physically fit and curbs laziness and overfeeding

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by raayah(f): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!

Lol.. What a Joke.
Beta male who cannot handle a strong, independent woman.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:

Lol.. What a Joke

Its sounds like one but its d bitter truth!

Working class doesnt make u a good wife

But ur whole package which includes character mind set nd all nd all

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by evawater: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

On a more crios note am angry and dis is silliest thread ever !

To be sincere

Just cos she is working doesnt mean she shd feel superior over a lady schooling

If her character is nothing to write home about men will
Drop her faster dan a rising vapour!
For a lady to be a working class one, I believe she must have a sense of responsibility and at least bits of maturity. Definitely, such ladies don't galivant around like the typical school girls.... It's not always true though, but on the high side, more respect to the working class ones.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:

Lol.. What a Joke.
Beta male who cannot handle a strong, independent woman.

For ur info sissy m a female!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by raayah(f): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

For ur info sissy m a female!
Then why are putting females down comparing them to dogs. Why can't a woman freely express her sexuality?. Why are you pushing back women rights.?

Your post about female bankers sleeping around, do you have proof or this is what you heard? Perpetuating harmful and destructive stereotypes.

The female doctors, lawyers, hairdressers, business women, shop-owners are also working class women. If a man chooses to marry a non working woman there's no problem, but we should encourage women to be independent.

I don't necessarily agree with Op's post, but your response is just worse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by chiteny(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
My dear OP. All your Reasons do not apply in all cases. What applies is who the woman you want to get married to is (her beliefs and upbringing). Simple. Whether she works or not does not make her a better financial accountant or any other quality. I have seen working class ladies that fail all your reasons here stated.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by mummydirect(f): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:
read my post again undecided
you just wasted your precious time with this rubbish article you wrote. To me, it makes no sense at all and that is why I tagged it" rubbish" i don't know about others. When next you must write, write reasonably by putting all factors into considerations before dishing out your trash. My take though

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Smartguy001(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Working class or not is not ma business... undecided is she a good person a wife material if yes if she like make she no go skool sef I go marry her...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:

So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<
is that you on ur dp??
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
evawater:
For a lady to be a working class one, I believe she must have a sense of responsibility and at least bits of maturity. Definitely, such ladies don't galivant around like the typical school girls.... It's not always true though, but on the high side, more respect to the working class ones.

More respect to them yeah

But doesnt mean they make good wives

Divorce rates u see are dey divorced students around bt mostly its with d working class ladies

I av seen industrious students ok?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by amauri(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
I don't see anytin wrong wit d thread,she is jst stating d merits of marry a working class and not talking against any other class,dating a working class too hs its demerits,likewise other classes who ve der merits and demerits.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Kangol99(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
You're right!

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by foriz4u(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!
u r so full with hate abt the post, kolode! why discredit sb's work because u think otherwise , afterall, he never said "don't marry an undergraduate" shop why taking it personal at h/s? nawao. make ur Owen point and stop unnecessary attack.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2016
greenhope:
Fitness, working keeps them physically fit and curbs laziness and overfeeding

Some if them are greedy hence dey sleep with their bosses
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2016
foriz4u:

u r so full with hate abt the post, kolode! why discredit sb's work because u think otherwise , afterall, he never said "don't marry an undergraduate" shop why taking it personal at h/s? nawao. make ur Owen point and stop unnecessary attack.

M not full of hate dont judge a womans standard with working or with a job

Its a disgrace to womanhood

Both working class nd students gat flaws

But op is painting students black!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by wisemaster(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Marry a God class lady. Working class lady does not guarantee your success in anyway. Got it?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by xp17(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
appreciation should be second to none. Women who work for money know how to show appreciations, no matter how little

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by evawater: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

More respect to them yeah

But doesnt mean they make good wives

Divorce rates u see are dey divorced students around bt mostly its with d working class ladies

I av seen industrious students ok?
That's why I said it's not always true. Seen industrious students too. Ofcourse students can't be divorced, 99% are not married and so, immaturity and irresponsibility isn't far from them. What are they responsible for? What bills are they paying for? What meeting do they have to meet up?
Rather, most jump from one guy to the other. It's a two-way argument, but I'll give it to the working class ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice and well written thread. Number 2 is so true, i still know of girls done with uni and poly but their mindset is still, send me recharge card, take me to cinema, give me money to o my hair, really bad but i disagree with your number 7, a bit of fun is always needed, partying isn't a bad thing, if it's a once in a while thing, i like a girl that knows how to have fun, if you think a lady is childish because she goes on Facebook then you aren't really exposed bro, there are people that use Facebook for displaying and sharing ideas, have relationship groups and more, any girl that is all about work would probably be very slutty when it's time to have fun because she is so serious, when she finds a guy or friends who can make her enjoy a quality mad fun, i agree with most of your points tho but a lot of guys can't handle an independent lady, it's a confidence issue, maturity can also be found in some students, we all deserve love and some great level of fun.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
OP, are you working class? Hope you don't depend so much on your husband or boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.