Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41582 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Why is Sickstar everywhere in this thread showing attitude? Probably, she doesn't hope to be a working lady after school. Another Facebook/NL/Twitter addict. grin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by sauceEEP(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

looool if u wise like u say u ought to kno u dont judge any one by their online character till u get to kno dem better m a troll bt av still got thinkin levels u can reach even if u is older!
OK I've heard you, now scram will you!!!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Dminister(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:

So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<

Op, some of ur points are baseless, the need to have a private and important discussion with you. Please pm me as I am going to pm you immediately.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by KINGOZEK(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Working or not working Class lady I am much more interested in the character and behaviour. Many working Class ladies got the job by sleeping with the oga and some are still spreading their legs on the office table every morning or day or night to retain the job

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Guyman02: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Any lady can giv all u av listed

Abi is it nt ladies in d hostel dat cooks soup with 500 naira nd wud last days ow many working class fit try am babe any woman well brought up weda schoolin or not will make a good wife

A good wife is built with character not working degree!

Stop writing in too many abbreviations, it can affect you in official matters presentation when you get too used to it.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
papawemba:

See painment grin grin grin grin

looool grin am avin fun u looking for painment grin

No lady is superior dan anoda cos of a job!

Every lady is unique in her own way whether good or bad!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Wowzer(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Working class or no Working class... Op's write up is biased and illogical.

There is nothing like working class. cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by BadBullet(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

M bored jare !!!!!!!!!

Dats wat nobody sees m bored! Nd dis only wat is keeping me excited cry
I see you are really catching your fun..hope am not intruding
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Guyman02:

Stop writing in too many abbreviations, it can affect you in official matters presentation when you get too used to it.
looool thank u i do dat wen i type for fun

Wen m crios i dont! Tank u all d same i really appreciate ur correction!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by OutOnBail(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2016
OutOnBail:
OP never jam so called working class babe whose sole aim is getting married at all cost. They go to any length in pleasing you and appearing supportive. Being a student doesn't define level of maturity, get your facts right.

I pray you don't meet "working class" lady that's a wolf in sheep clothing being all nice to you cos age isn't on her side anymore.

Any lady can be nice, as long as you give her what she's looking for which most often is MARRIAGE. Don't be deceived.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2016
BadBullet:

I see you are really catching your fun..hope am not intruding

Fun is for all grin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2016
sauceEEP:

OK I've heard you, now scram will you!!!

When u start blowing grammers dat people on forbes list dont even use

grin av seen ur queens english!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by KINGOZEK(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2016
working or not working Class lady I am much more interested in the character and behaviour. Many working Class ladies got the job by sleeping with the oga and some are still spreading their legs on the office table every morning or day or night to retain the job.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Creamish(f): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
This is not really making sense!

Maturity and lasting relationship is not bout being an undergraduate or working class.

What would you say bout the ladies that work and school at the same time? Our social, emotional and financial life doesn't really depends on if we're working or not.

Being independent and mature ain't bout working class or not. Have you seen a working class lady who don't know that she would makeup on her wedding day? cheesy I've seen one.

So I don't get your point!

@Bold.ed .. What has make-up on wedding day got to do with maturity? enlighten me please. smiley
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by sage2(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
Op i dont mean to be rude i'm sorry but dont rubbish we students to get favor in d eyes of men we wud fight back dats wat i just did let a man see ur qualities dont rubbish us to get d ring please dont!

Cos i dont tink we school girls wud wake up to open a thread to say we better dan working class ladies please every lady is unique in her own ways i av married students i av workinb students i av students who run their own business all are my frnds and dey are happy and doing really fine

I just pray or ordainef husband locates u!

Wow! I love the way you hate the "punctuation marks" with a passion. Did your school forbid the use of punctuation marks?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

It's a risk I would never take. Child training is parents responsibility, so let her parents train her first. That student probably has a fellow student boyfriend she's spending your money on. You might just end up training another man's daughter for free.

You're a lady, you won't understand
@the emboldened, we have orphans, children with irresponsible parents, some see themselves through school..... Its not always the same rosy affair for everybody....

All I'm saying is there are men who pick students over working class, I had girls like that in my class and they eventually got married in final yr/after school..

I don't have to understand, you're writing from your own perspective and personal opinion and you've generalized on the negative part(break-up, student boyfriend e.t.c...)
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Guyman02: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Divorce rate is higher among working class women than housewives. Parental upbringing plays a big part on the ability of a lady to keep a home and manage resources.
There are many working class women who can not share and join resources with their husbands on the home front. Some can be greedy and miserly, having large sums in their bank accounts and keeping it secret from their husbands to the extent that even if the man is in trouble and needs help with some money they will still pretend as if they have nothing while some non working class women who are good will say my husband take this and solve your urgent problem, I saved it from the little you give me to go to the market and this attitude will help the family to grow.
Working class does not entail that a lady will have the qualities you listed.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
sage2:

Wow! I love the way you hate the "punctuation marks" with a passion. Did your school forbid the use of punctuation marks?

So punctuation marks for a face less forum who get time to dey organise words for una i dont need to show my educational abilities on a forum i take as a fun place nd to just find trouble looooool dey dere make pant dey wear u
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Realonekingsley(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Seconded
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

looool grin am avin fun u looking for painment grin

No lady is superior dan anoda cos of a job!

Every lady is unique in her own way whether good or bad!

nothing concerns me with any woman that has no job... even though na seamstress she is. i am not asking her to give me ooo but Make she dey do something for herself. i will even give her more but all these childish students that can't even wash their punis will be looking for a man they will turn into Dasuki. Joooor oooo

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Creamish:

@Bold.ed .. What has make-up on wedding day got to do with maturity? enlighten me please. smiley
Lol cheesy
It had nothing to do with maturity, i'm sure it's connected to her social life. She actually works with a bank and on wedding arrangements, she never wanted the bridal train thingy and makeup was new to her.

Her anti-social life might force her husband go out and look for someone who's more fun!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Niceman4u(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Wat makes u tink dat all working class ladies will make better wives? I ve seen dem all- the working class lady nd d students.
Wat makes a gud wife is maturity, understanding nd luv. Do u knw dat most working class ladies r pompous, they just feel ontop of d world nd in most times place high expectation on their would-be husbands. She has the tendency to compare their husbands wit some rich colleagues. While some gud female students can manage nd accept d man d way he is.
Evrytin boils down to understanding nd love.
If u say its gud to marry working lady, r u saying that d essence of getting married is economy? Just financial security? Wat if d lady looses her job 2morow?
Love nd compartibility r the key to getting married to whosoever.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by donephi(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Maturity online

Another person offline

Am a troll online

But very mch wud seat ur ass to talk sense to u offline grin
grin cheesy calm down and learn. The op could be right, that's her opinion and perspective based on her observation and experience. You could also vocalize you thoughts too and not make a fool of yourself and stop calling yourself a troll to excuse your use of derogatory words. It's not lady-like.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
donephi:
grin cheesy calm down and learn. The op could be right, that's her opinion and perspective based on her observation and experience. You could also vocalize you thoughts too and not make a fool of yourself and stop calling yourself a troll to excuse your use of derogatory words. It's not lady-like.

M nt makin a fool of my sef u d one not ready to really tink deep bou d points she gave!
Just cos every one is attackin doesnt mean u shd jump too without tinkin!

If am a troll nd un lady like on a faceless forum

Nd really reasonable and lady like offline i chose to b dat way

Dan b an instagram babe whr am lady like online bt bery unlady like offline
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Creamish(f): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

More respect to them yeah

But doesnt mean they make good wives

Divorce rates u see are dey divorced students around bt mostly its with d working class ladies

I av seen industrious students ok?

The way u are attacking the working class ladies kinda makes me feel U still haven't realized ur about to join them soon... or are u planning on being a student forever?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Are u minding d dude with a very low IQ level judging my online nd offline personality looooool

Na wa o
Don't mind him

He doesn't know "you've got mad luv for cool muther*fuckerz""...... but he's not cool...
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Creamish:

The way u are attacking the working class ladies kinda makes me feel U still haven't realized ur about to join them soon... or are u planning on being a student forever?

No i will work infact am searching for a job and wen i get one i wont feel superior over any body cos am working chai!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Creamish(f): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

No i will work infact am searching for a job and wen i get one i wont feel superior over any body cos am working chai!

Easy on the growls sis...datz my point. wink
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nairadays: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Those pointing fingers at working class with moral issues should know that every human cadre has morality issues to deal with; and i don't think the OP stated that a working class lady does not have morality issues.

The OP only stated the added benefits; maturity wise with less emotional headaches working class ladies bring to the table in any prospective relationship as opposed to the student like behaviors some young undergrads exhibit.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Creamish:

Easy on the growls sis...datz my point. wink

D growls is d fun part of it cry
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Creamish(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
It had nothing to do with maturity, i'm sure it's connected to her social life. She actually works with a bank and on wedding arrangements, she never wanted the bridal train thingy and makeup was new to her.

Her anti-social life might force her husband go out and look for someone who's more fun!

They must have dated so I doubt her anti-social life will be a concern if the hubby still chose to marry her.

Nwayz.. U don't need to feel threatened by the OP's opinion.. She is entitled to it. I doubt most husband materials are on NL so they wont get to see her opinion either.. grin .. All that matters is the individual. Her status is just by the way.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Creamish(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

D growls is d fun part of it cry

Aight have fun then. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.