Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41573 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by donephi(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

M nt makin a fool of my sef u d one not ready to really tink deep bou d points she gave!
Just cos every one is attackin doesnt mean u shd jump too without tinkin!

If am a troll nd un lady like on a faceless forum

Nd really reasonable and lady like offline i chose to b dat way

Dan b an instagram babe whr am lady like online bt bery unlady like offline
You've become a celebrity on this thread lol.
Catch fun then
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Creamish:

They must have dated so I doubt her anti-social life will be a concern if the hubby still chose to marry her.

Nwayz.. U don't need to feel threatened by the OP's opinion.. She is entitled to it. I doubt most husband materials are on NL so they wont get to see her opinion either.. grin .. All that matters is the individual. Her status is just by the way.
Yeah, she's entitled to her opinion and I don't feel threatened bout it! That'll be awkward to think of.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Creamish:

Aight have fun then. smiley

M bored out of d thread i took non to heart!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by BadBullet(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Fun is for all grin
wow I like your style of catching fun , you are just everywhere on this thread
tho u've hijacked the op's thread
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
donephi:

You've become a celebrity on this thread lol.
Catch fun then

cry was just bored wanted to catch fun
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
BadBullet:

wow I like your style of catching fun , you are just everywhere on this thread
tho u've hijacked the op's thread

cry didnt mean to ?

Dey kept quoting me with words i just had to put dem on deir own flow
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by donephi(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

cry was just bored wanted to catch fun
learnt
Am sure you've learnt one or two from this. You'll get a job soon
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ideology(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Help me tell her she is fustrated jealous yarning dust
you went too far, she has every right to her views, and you could have aired yours without taking anything personal calling her names is totally unnecessary.

It goes a long way to speak of your personality.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by xkris11(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Office work not for my wife.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2016
postmann:

Nice one there @ saintloveren. You are so on point!
A lady that will be prudent and wise with spending is known long before she ever starts working.

From the OP's write up, we understand a working class lady to be the office woman.
But are these type of women really the best for the family?

Different needs for different peeps, I know.
Different prefrence for different peeps, no doubt.

But a working class wife with an office has her time controlled by the government or her employer.
And she gets to compromise with her husband and family. Woe unto that family with young children whose innocence have been mortgaged by selfish gain and greed and who have been handed over to nannies who in turn sow all kinds of wild oats in their lives cos mommy is making some money working as a slave for the government or her employer.
And we wonder why there is wide spread moral collapse among children of this generation — mommy has left her duty post chasing money.

Yes, she must work!
But I prefere my woman, my wife to be her own madam, controlling her own time and business to suit her family and her work, giving attention to her husband and kids when they need it without risking querries or rebuke from an outsider who happen to be a boss or superior in office.
gbam u have said it all. the truth and nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Jaygrl(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

M not full of hate dont judge a womans standard with working or with a job

Its a disgrace to womanhood

Both working class nd students gat flaws

But op is painting students black!
madam relax jor!!! How did she paint students black with her post? Maybe you should read again. You are taking this matter too personal like she told your intending husband not to marry you again because you are a student.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Jaygrl:
madam relax jor!!! How did she paint students black with her post? Maybe you should read again. You are taking this matter too personal like she told your intending husband not to marry you again because you are a student.

shocked intending husband ke?
M nt even closes to marriage nytin

shocked eleyi gidi gan ni o

Sister u took d matter to a whole new level

I dont av any intending husband o

Was defending marriagable students nd was bored needed fun!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

You don't marry a vacuum or non existent man....I also understand
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Sister u took d matter to a whole new level

I dont av any intending husband o

Was defending marriagable students nd was bored needed fun!
Seriously thanks for breaking down stress ..... Never take the chitchatting seriously cos I was just trying to have some fun.... Meanwhile I like your world view.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Mrlekan07034617: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2016
But seriously its my opinion thou, I believe the Op just painted a picture of why she felt working class ladies are better when it comes to a serious relationship that leads to marriage.

But looking at it from another perspective, could it be that working class ladies are not really sought for? When it comes to guys search for their "missing rib".

Even the working class guys out there still parades undergraduate campuses for some "hot chicks" not necessarily as "f*ck mate" but I mean for serious relationship.

Personally for a "working class" lady with a good ride, stays in her own apartment, it takes luck to see one with a friendly response when asked out. Even if I roll with "murano jeep" I still prefer to park somewhere and walk up to her.

My Opinion thou!!!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

You don't marry a vacuum or non existent man....I also understand

Wat is dis one saying
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by peeparty(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Creamish:

They must have dated so I doubt her anti-social life will be a concern if the hubby still chose to marry her.

Nwayz.. U don't need to feel threatened by the OP's opinion.. She is entitled to it. I doubt most husband materials are on NL so they wont get to see her opinion either.. grin .. All that matters is the individual. Her status is just by the way.
you doubt?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Wat is dis one saying
Choose the better comment see you around... Ciao....
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Seriously thanks for breaking down stress ..... Never take the chitchatting seriously cos I was just trying to have some fun.... Meanwhile I like your world view.

Tank u
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Tank u

Out of every one here only me u see catch fun with do i look like a toy?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Choose the better comment see you around... Ciao....

Looool u crazy gan
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Tank u

Out of every one here only me u see catch fun with do i look like a toy?
Well I only mention you so I can attract more of your e company tongue ...
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Well I only mention you so I can attract more of your e company tongue ...

Attract more please do lemme be
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Looool u crazy gan
Noo but there's one that cometh after me whose craze about you knows no bounds.... His name shall be called saintloveren...
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Noo but there's one that cometh after me whose craze about you knows no bounds.... His name shall be called saintloveren...

Oga o d craze don pass becareful
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Rukkydelta(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2016
gabinogem:
What I see here is just girls battering their fellow girl... why not learn to criticise constructively instead of being abusive! sad

Seconded. I just can fathom why the hate and abuses thrown at the op. Some of are points are good. I wonder what happen to a peaceful criticism.................I'm really fed up of ladies attitude. Sisters keep hating sisters
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by 2rez: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:

So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<

shocked is this really coming from a lady or a dude faking being a lady? Anyway, if i may ask, just a simple question deserving a simple Y/N. No arguement oh k. Here we go, are u a working class lady? smiley
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by pinkydove: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
nzeobi:

Av modified wink
wink
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Creamish(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2016
peeparty:
you doubt?

Yes.. We have a few...not most of dem..
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by prettymina(f): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Op I jst have a question,what will u call those ladies working in banks as marketers who ends up warming clients bed jst to get targets? Matured?no time for childish stuff? Or what..? Abeg leave trash for lawma undecided a lady that will give u tough time will working or not working

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nnemuka(f): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2016
nice thread almost turned to a terrible one by posters.....
you can tell the age of those on this section sha.

op i love your thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.