Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41578 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Let me explain myself better to u all

Op stated some points as those are the points that qualifies a lady for marriage and to her and in her own words only a working class lady can provide such points qualified for marriage and all my argument is that any lady can posses op's poing even if she is not a working class lady

If a working class lady can defend her own why cant i defend my own!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by quivah(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

M nt pained o

Am angry at op points

So cos am nt workin i cant b all d points she stated?

Did u read her points m nt pained o

Biko am nt a fan of marriage from d onset bt dont say cos am nt working i cant b all op's point dats my argument
Since you know are a student and still , you are all she listed..then why should you be angry??
Her opinion isn't absolute.. It depends on individuals..
C'mon, you made it seem as tho she is right by attaching maturity to 'working class women' the way you jumped at her..
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by sauceEEP(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Op just caught my fancy with her level of MATURITY which she displayed by not engaging the troll sickstars on a free for all....
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Wowzer(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Rubbish post making front page. Anybody can just write rubbish and there you go...front page.

Illogical post deduced from myopic reasoning, written from illogical point of view, linked to illogical mind set and garnished with illogical statements.

Please apply some deductive reasoning in your next post.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by gabinogem(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

Ok dear ... Take it slowly and listen to what we are saying, we all can't be wrong at the same time..dont you think

No one is superior than the other,, being a working class lady has its merit, being a student has its own merit..she gave hers , give yours.

I prefer slim men doesn't mean they are better than fat men... I prefer a guy that can cook,doesn't mean he's better than one who can't.
If I give my reasons for meriting slim men, I dont expect a fat man to come here screaming me down..
Yes , slim , fat men can basically perform manly duties, if I at some point dig up advantages of marrying slim men, its because of my preference that I decided to check for slim men.
You should either debunk my claim or counter it with your own merit of referring a fat man..
For instance;
I love slim women cause chances are they won't blown up after giving birth
Your counter post; there are slim women who got fat after childbirth ..I think it all depends on the way a woman maintains herself.. Mercy Johnson isn't slim and she's looking wonderful after 3 kids,still..
There you get it!!
Instead, coming at me...telling me I hate fat women cause I'm a frustrated slim woman..
great discernment... only few are wise under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by toprealman: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
rubbish! Didn't you read about the USA based Nigerian medical doctor who sleeps around? Pray to get a good wife.....working class or not!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Eh.... sickstars is bae...I never see your sister dollyjoy......

I understand all you're saying,, some people are just having problems with the way you're explaining it... so we'll take the points one after the other...

This thread go enter page 16 because you don dey vex,, no go break bottle for hostel oooo
1. Better at managing money...- we all know that's not restricted to married women and students......

Ok ma grin on nl i explain points like jagaban o!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by quivah(f): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
Let me explain myself better to u all

Op stated some points as those are the points that qualifies a lady for marriage and to her and in her own words only a working class lady can provide such points qualified for marriage and all my argument is that any lady can posses op's poing even if she is not a working class lady

If a working class lady can defend her own why cant i defend my own!
You should defend on your own by telling us why you think shes wrong..not by abusing her..
Make a thread to demerit working class women and give students and non working class ladies some Push ups..
However, dont waste your sweat, it all boils down to individual choices..
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ogawisdom(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:

So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<

She will less likely b a runs girl or well cheap runs girl sha tongue

But on d flipside her job schedule must b flexible 8am to 8pm Monday to sat is a no no even if she makes 500k n above monthly

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by HRich(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
I didn't read, but i sure know it's ever good and important to marry a working class lady.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

Since you know are a student and still , you are all she listed..then why should you be angry??
Her opinion isn't absolute.. It depends on individuals..
C'mon, you made it seem as tho she is right by attaching maturity to 'working class women' the way you jumped at her..

So my online attitude means am like dis offline

loooooooool i can bet my ass am more matured dan op offline am just wat dey call twitter fingers i only go crazy online offline am nt as crazy as dis nt even half !
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

You should defend on your own by telling us why you think shes wrong..not by abusing her..
Make a thread to demerit working class women and give students and non working class ladies some Push ups..
However, dont waste your sweat, it all boils down to individual choices..
I can never make a thread to demerit working class ladies am not OP i dont demerit ladies its nt lady like as mch !
Bt wen an insane thread is created i clap back!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2016
sauceEEP:
Op just caught my fancy with her level of MATURITY which she displayed by not engaging the troll sickstars on a free for all....

Maturity online

Another person offline

Am a troll online

But very mch wud seat ur ass to talk sense to u offline grin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2016
sauceEEP:

Maturity online

Another person offline

Am a troll online

But very mch wud seat ur ass to talk sense to u offline. grin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nairadays: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Em madam sickstars, can't you be constructive with your opposing thoughts? you just showed the student in you via your responses. Don't get me wrong were all students because we learn everyday but via your posts i certainly deduced that you're still within the 4 walls.

OP you tried and stated some good points, i learnt a lesson about your write up when i was about to get married. My Dad flatly refused me marrying a more or less undergrad and student and wanted a working class and graduate. Seriously.

Thank God i obeyed him. My wife today typifies almost all you wrote up there, except she goes to facebook sometimes, but am proud to say this; a very responsible woman. Love her greatly.

There might be different categories of working class ladies, categories based on morality as sickstars pointed out, but in terms of responsibilities and all round homely maturity; working class ladies are preferable.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by mrwisesome: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2016
There's sense in what u're saying, but in some cases it doesn't work. But u tried
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Silentmind(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

I didnt insult d only insult i gave op was dummy md jealous lady u dont down talk any lady to make another lady look pleasing its wrong

Like criosly am just here defending students nd oda females with good characters bt avnt found a job

No one even is tinkin of d economy state like say job easy to find for naija like dat

She did not mention in any part of her article that dating a student is bad. But believe me or not, dating students is risky.

So many unstable minds with many guys disturbing them. I know some who are good and doing great with their lives. But what my colleagues have seen from these "catch them young" girls is enough to make people rethink. Its a two way thing.

You can't tell me that all these 18year old students really know what they want, we all passed through the university and have seen these girls misbehave.

The working class ladies really have little or no time for frivolities. They have been to places, seen how to treat people and accommodate different minds. They have been able to work in scheduled time and deliver. They can manage so many things with the pressure.

To be frank, working change people. It helps to clear the head and also make you focused on a particular goal. Many students disturb for the slightest thing. Its tiring jare.

The economy is too hard for child-like behavior now. Everyone is cutting cost.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by sauceEEP(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Maturity online

Another person offline

Am a troll online

But very mch wud seat ur ass to talk sense to u offline. grin
How can a directionless troll like you sit my ass down to talk sense into me? You need to first calculate your bearing before tutoring others...

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Silentmind:

She did not mention in any part of her article that dating a student is bad. But believe me or not, dating students is risky.

So many unstable minds with many guys disturbing them. I know some who are good and doing great with their lives. But what my colleagues have seen from these "catch them young" girls is enough to make people rethink. Its a two way thing.

You can't tell me that all these 18year old students really know what they want, we all passed through the university and have seen these girls misbehave.

The working class ladies really have little or no time for frivolities. They have been to places, seen how to treat people and accommodate different minds. They have been able to work in scheduled time and deliver. They can manage so many things with the pressure.

To be frank, working change people. It helps to clear the head and also make you focused on a particular goal. Many students disturb for the slightest thing. Its tiring jare.

The economy is too hard for child-like behavior now. Everyone is cutting cost.

Omotola married age 18 she is still married and so do alot of women who married at young age stil married so many oda people married at a more reasonable age as u say nd are divorced

marrying is not about age class education level job qualification there is more to marriage dan dat dats why am sensitive wen it comes to marriage

dont make ladies bliv once dey are working dey are marriagable without d character or marriage qualities to back up with

I dont tink u can accomodate a non submissive wife cos she is working

Or a lady who doesnt like ur family cos she is working?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by queenfav(f): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2016
amauri:
I don't see anytin wrong wit d thread,she is jst stating d merits of marry a working class and not talking against any other class,dating a working class too hs its demerits,likewise other classes who ve der merits and demerits.
Bros,u go school well.Your maturity is apparent,unlike most kids venting up and down on this thread.The truth is,no man wants a liability which most students are in terms of money and maturity.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Are you kidding?

Men in their right senses have picked students over working class ladies as wife,,,Some even sponsored them through school.....

Everyone has different views towards issues..
It's a risk I would never take. Child training is parents responsibility, so let her parents train her first. That student probably has a fellow student boyfriend she's spending your money on. You might just end up training another man's daughter for free.

You're a lady, you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by OutOnBail(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2016
OP never jam so called working class babe whose sole aim is getting married at all cost. They go to any length in pleasing you and appearing supportive. Being a student doesn't define level of maturity, get your facts right.

I pray you don't meet "working class" lady that's a wolf in sheep clothing being all nice to you cos age isn't on her side anymore.

Any lady can be nice, as long as you give them what they're looking for which is most often MARRIAGE. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2016
sauceEEP:
Maybe she has been offline..
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by postmann: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
op i dont agree with you, school or going to work does not make a lady mature, an immature or a lady that will cheat on you does not guarantees that she is still at school, i have seen ladies in school that have all the qualities you mentioned up there and i have seen working class ladies that are serial cheaters, not mature and filled with pride, so forget it a good lady is all about parental upbringing and not about bein a student or a working class lady.

Nice one there @ saintloveren. You are so on point!
A lady that will be prudent and wise with spending is known long before she ever starts working.

From the OP's write up, we understand a working class lady to be the office woman.
But are these type of women really the best for the family?

Different needs for different peeps, I know.
Different prefrence for different peeps, no doubt.

But a working class wife with an office has her time controlled by the government or her employer.
And she gets to compromise with her husband and family. Woe unto that family with young children whose innocence have been mortgaged by selfish gain and greed and who have been handed over to nannies who in turn sow all kinds of wild oats in their lives cos mommy is making some money working as a slave for the government or her employer.
And we wonder why there is wide spread of moral collapse among children of this generation — mommy has left her duty post chasing money.

Yes, she must work!
But I prefere my woman, my wife to be her own madam, controlling her own time and business to suit her family and her work, giving attention to her husband and kids when they need it without risking querries or rebuke from an outsider who happen to be a boss or superior in office.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2016
mccoy47:
Love it or hate it. 70% of undergraduate Nigerian girls are NOT ready for marriage!

They say the truth is a bitter pill hence I understand the ranting from the students here.

Show me a working class lady who clubs 4 times a week and I will show you 10 students who does the same.

Show me a workin class lady who has multiple bf's and I will show you 20 students who are doing worse.

Show me a workin class lady who begs for virtually evrytin and I will show you 100 students who does worse!

Show me a working class lady who is vain and I will show you 20 students who are worse.

Show me a working class lady who still believes in the perfect man( 6ft tall, handsome, very rich, loving and humble etc) & I will show you 50 students who believes the same!

OP once again thumbs up for this thread!
God bless you for this post.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2016
sauceEEP:

How can a directionless troll like you sit my ass down to talk sense into me? You need to first calculate your bearing before tutoring others...

looool if u wise like u say u ought to kno u dont judge any one by their online character till u get to kno dem better m a troll bt av still got thinkin levels u can reach even if u is older!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by BadBullet(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

He moved it to front page grin for op's mind ehn bashing go enter for am students no dey smile!
why you come put the matter for head as if na you op they talk to
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Wowzer(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Sickstars. I stand with you. No woman is superior to the other because she is working.

"Why you should marry a working class lady"?

What happens when the working class lady becomes jobless after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
BadBullet:

why you come put the matter for head as if na you op they talk to

M bored jare !!!!!!!!!

Dats wat nobody sees m bored! Nd dis only wat is keeping me excited cry
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Wowzer:
Sickstars. I stand with you. No woman is superior to the other because she is working.

"Why you should marry a working class lady"?

What happens when the working class lady becomes jobless after marriage?

Im nt saying dont marry working class bt all d points op listed dat only working class can exhibit such

Bt to b fair any girl can exhibit all d points op made whether working or not! Dats my fyt nt dat working class lady aint all dat good!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Maybe she has been offline..

Are u minding d dude with a very low IQ level judging my online nd offline personality looooool

Na wa o
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!

See painment grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.