Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41585 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
God bless u 4 dis but wait who are u undecided undecided. You are quiet in romance section.
ourchoice:

.Your article raised good points, but like @nzeobi rightfully said, not all working class ladies are reliable and reasonable. A lot of working class ladies have this belief that if they are earning say 100k per month, they can't date a guy earning below 100k per month...even some working class ladies earning good income can't pay attention to any man who isn't a fat salary earner or manager/executive...the more money some ladies earn, the more greedy they become with men.

So in as much as u made sense by raising valid points y guys should date and marry working class ladies, pls be reminded that not all working class ladies are reasonable with good understanding...some if not most of them are selfish, greedy, pompous and have high expectations from men before they even reply his 'hi'

Also, some working class ladies are into 'runs'....they don't sleep in their apartment; they travel around cities on different men's expense....if u are close to any politician, company/bank executive or successful business man, u will see what the so-called working class ladies are doing. most of them are just using their work to cover up their messy lifestyle.

A good woman...is a good woman irrespective of her work status....some students can be more reasonable and understanding than working class ladies....but then, lucky is the guy that finds an understanding/reasonable working class lady as partner even though they are very fewsmiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2016
xp17:
appreciation should be second to none. Women who work for money know how to show appreciations, no matter how little

This is a comedy appreciation is something any sane human shd do not even ladies alone

Loool
undecided

knuckle heads still insisting on "Wife material".What does that shiite even mean?
sickstars:

I saw lalastic lipsrsealed before bt he left

He is back again o cry

E don go collect control code!
E don make Fp o so make we lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2016
wisemaster:
Marry a God class lady. Working class lady does not guarantee your success in anyway. Got it?

God bless u exactly!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by raayah(f): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Its sounds like one but its d bitter truth!

Working class doesnt make u a good wife

But ur whole package which includes character mind set nd all nd all

I completely agree with you but no need to demonise the hard working women especially in this sexist society.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2016
evawater:
That's why I said it's not always true. Seen industrious students too. Ofcourse students can't be divorced, 99% are not married and so, immaturity and irresponsibility isn't far from them. What are they responsible for? What bills are they paying for? What meeting do they have to meet up?
Rather, most jump from one guy to the other. It's a two-way argument, but I'll give it to working I ladies.

looooool so every student jumps from one guy to anoda bt not all bt people knos dat

Bt wat of working class ladies codedly dating their boss

See op's title

Why you should marry a working class lady

Should is like an affarmative world like its already against students

Why not a title like
Why i feel men can marry a working class lady
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Sickstars na wa for you oooo..
You don finish the op for page 0.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Oic22: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
The much anticipated track-feel am- is finally released and its up for download on https://my.notjustok.com/p/jayfeelam
God bless u as u download
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by xp17(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

This is a comedy. Appreciation is something any sane human shd do not even ladies alone

Loool
sane human right? Every sane human should get their asses to work. I made reference to the ladies because the topic is talking about em
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:

I completely agree with you but no need to demonise the hard working women especially in this sexist society.

M nt tryin to bring working class ladies down but op really pissed me off

She can say why a working class can be an helping mate! Financially!

Not why you should marry a working class lady
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by tivta(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Any lady can giv all u av listed

Abi is it nt ladies in d hostel dat cooks soup with 500 naira nd wud last days ow many working class fit try am babe any woman well brought up weda schoolin or not will make a good wife

A good wife is built with character not working degree!

Tell her...
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:

M nt tryin to bring working class ladies down but op really pissed me off

She can say why a working class can be an helping mate! Financially!

Not why you should marry a working class lady

Like after their job wat oda qualities are dey bringing to d table
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by tivta(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Yet there are so many single working class ladies, where as lots of ladies that have finished service are getting married...
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
xp17:
sane human right? Every sane human should get their asses to work. I made reference to the ladies because the topic is talking about em

Every sane human dat needs to get their asses to work must first acquire some sort of knowledge from education! Hence why we are still students

even bill gate acquired knowledge from education he droped out fine but still went to a school 4 walls setting!

So just cos we are student doesnt mean we wont work!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by tivta(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Least I forget, lots of working class ladies live beyond their means, eg salary of 50k yet wearing a hair of 250k...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Bluffly: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
nzeobi:
You are to some extent correct but it doesn't apply in all cases.
What matters is the understanding because some working class ladies can be selfish and then rough handle you or even turn you to house boy.
They can as well be wasteful because working does not mean that you will be good at managing money
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
HateU2:
E don make Fp o so make we lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As e dey front page male we just do moon walk commot for this thread
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Pinkydove, kindly ignore those lazy ass girls condemning your write up. Everything you said is true, a working class lady is the ideal wife for an average Nigerian. Not some Facebook and Twitter addicted bitches.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:

Op was starting to make it look like a working class lady is d best character nd moral wise! Hain so dey shd neglect students with good characters and morals cos dey are nog working!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:

Op was starting to make it look like a working class lady is d best character nd moral wise! Hain so dey shd neglect students with good characters and morals cos dey are not working!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Raymee(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2016
gabinogem:
What I see here is just girls battering their fellow girl... why not learn to criticise constructively instead of being abusive! sad
I think this is one of the outstanding response I read so far. There are points in what the OP wrote and there are off points too. So, I think constructive criticism would be a fair judgment here. As a matter of honesty, character, attitude, modesty, humility, supportiveness, decency, name it...they are all personal attributes of any good lady, either she's working or not. IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by raayah(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
tivta:
Yet there are so many single working class ladies, where as lots of ladies that have finished service are getting married...

Do you have figures to back up this claim?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!
Do you think with your brain at all? Which man in his right senses would pick a student over a working lady as wife? SMH!

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by raayah(f): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2016
tivta:
Least I forget, lots of working class ladies live beyond their means, eg salary of 50k yet wearing a hair of 250k...

Again.. Citation needed.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:

Because the Op's post affects her.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Ageco(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Working class lady has poise& class. She is far better & miles apart.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

Do you think with your brain at all? Which man in his right senses would pick a student over a working lady as wife? SMH!

So the student wont graduate to gain employment?

We not talking of secondary school students i mean students in d university oh ur mind tinks am defending d childish ones who still club and all nah

M talkin of d everly read ladies who just had a little set back with their education level but are of age! Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by mccoy47(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Love it or hate it. 70% of undergraduate Nigerian girls are NOT ready for marriage!

They say the truth is a bitter pill hence I understand the ranting from the students here.

Show me a working class lady who clubs 4 times a week and I will show you 10 students who does the same.

Show me a workin class lady who has multiple bf's and I will show you 20 students who are doing worse.

Show me a workin class lady who begs for virtually evrytin and I will show you 100 students who does worse!

Show me a working class lady who is vain and I will show you 20 students who are worse.

Show me a working class lady who still believes in the perfect man( 6ft tall, handsome, very rich, loving and humble etc) & I will show you 50 students who believes the same!

OP once again thumbs up for this thread!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

So the student wont graduate to gain employment?

We not talking of secondary school students i mean students in d university oh ur mind tinks am defending d childish ones who still club and all nah

M talkin of d everly ready ladies who just had a little set back with their education level but are of age! Ok?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

Because the Op's post affects her.

No joor grin i hate wen students are rubbished!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by quivah(f): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

M not full of hate dont judge a womans standard with working or with a job

Its a disgrace to womanhood

Both working class nd students gat flaws

But op is painting students black!

You are the frustrated dumb bit.ch here!!!
She only gave the merits of working class ladies, she didn't under rate the students, why you so full of hatred!!
You would have made more sense if you countered her opinions instead you are barking, making a fool out of your 'undergraduate' self. . maybe she was right after all, maturity is far from you..
Where did she paint students bad
What is the disgrace to womanhood?? Geez! Just calm down biko.

Ordinary comprehension you no fit, if you think undergraduates are better, talk your own

You didn't debunk her claims, neither did you merit your stance..just screaming all over the thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.