Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76593 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
Arguing wth a lady.
Comparing her wth another.
Beating her.
Calling her names.
Judging every of her move.
Borrowing frm her and not paying back.
Saying things that portray dat u're sufferring cos you want her to pity you.
Releasing sperm in2 her during sex most especially when she says she's ovulating and she warned you not to release inside her!

gbam

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:

None of my business. It's so irresponsible, like they're going to use it any second on anyone.

You should be happy if your boyfriend always have condoms handy. Coz whether he has one or not and there's an 'emergency' it won't stop him from diving at it.

It doesn't only depicts one who's responsible but shows he's proactive and takes his health (and yours too) seriously. So don't be deceive that a guy who doesn't keep condoms won't cheat on ya.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wristbangle, I'm so loving this thread!gringrin

**** Anyhoo, Lemme nuh talk my own Sha!lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

But when he gets an STD or impregnates a baby mama you'll be the first to still shout.

"Why can't he use condoms?"

If someone is not ready to have one partner,I mean he's not committed to a particular girl,he has every right to protect himself completely and by that it's not bad to carry condoms about.

The only question that begs for answers is why a guy who is in a steady relationship and is supposed to be committed will be carrying condoms about.

Asides that,nothing wrong with a guy having a few condoms with him when going out.

So I wonder where you stand.

I don't want to know the story of his life, I just don't want to see it because I lose respect for 'em.
Lolzz..... After a hard days job just enter Nairaland and relieve your stress

1 Like

mordtonia:

He's having 'safe sex' I know. Carrying condom around is irresponsible to me, because that tells me the guy has multiple partners and ready to add to the list anytime.
Lols. In this age and time, always have it at the back of your mind that 'even your boo get a boo' best that can happen is that yo is first choice and that will depend on various other factors...Sex is now ordinary exercise to most and condom is seen as the protective pads to use in case of accident. Open your eyes and see reality.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

Hmmm lol God help you men oo. I'm just watching yous

Lol. We're guiltless o. tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Tell me when you're done talking gangster... We canNOT live our lives our own way. If you truly rule your world by your own rules, why not put on bathroom slippers to work tomorrow or wear a relatively dirty attire on your wedding day? Impressing ladies aside, it will always remain sane to look good even if you're not good looking. It will forever be a right on you to others and the environment to be modest in your ways with them. POINT IS We all are slaves of the societal code of conduct, act against em and smell your own ass in (society's) prison- its a brotherly advise.

Excellent response brother. U made it easy for me, I wanted to condemn his biased comment.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by fF01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Lols. In this age and time, always have it at the back of your mind that 'even your boo get a boo' best that can happen is that yo is first choice and that will depend on various other factors...Sex is now ordinary exercise to most and condom is seen as the protective pads to use in case of accident. Open your eyes and see reality.
Ashiri!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Tell me when you're done talking gangster... We canNOT live our lives our own way. If you truly rule your world by your own rules, why not put on bathroom slippers to work tomorrow or wear a relatively dirty attire on your wedding day? Impressing ladies aside, it will always remain sane to look good even if you're not good looking. It will forever be a right on you to others and the environment to be modest in your ways with them. POINT IS We all are slaves of the societal code of conduct, act against em and smell your own ass in (society's) prison- its a brotherly advise.
Bro, God bless you

I'm also of the opinion that you just can't live your life the way it suits you alone. This is because you are an icon to your younger ones and you must live a life that will exemplify emulation

There are certain things I would have loved to do on a normal day, but the thought of the disappointment it will bring to those who see me as a leader and therefore, emulate my lifestyle, often makes me avoid doing certain things

If I really want to live my life the way it suits me alone, then it means I can just go about molesting children. I can just become an armed robber and start committing all sorts of attrocites at the expense of money. Shebi I live my life the way I want ?

To bring to a conclusion, you just can't only live your life the way it pleases you, unless you wan to live a life that heads towards destruction. Though, you are responsible for the life you live, but that doesn't justify why one should live it recklessly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by doveda: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
This one na male bashing thread, the ladies no talk ooooo; if na female bashing thread now, dem go tag OP misogynist cheesy

Of course we wouldundecided

Have you forgotten so soon ‘boys will be boys'undecided

No one really take that to heart when considering a guy because he is a guysad
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by funlord(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
angry

When the fool behaves like an ipob youth!
No _pussy for you ever!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
fF01:

Ashiri!

Abi ashiri to foju han cheesy

I'm just trying to be an unsentimental student of what the society has turned itself to through human influence.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by edelweiss(f): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Not taking charge mostly in lovemaking (baby come ontop, what about picking her up like a pancake and slam her everywhere, study,kitchen,dinning table,bathtub you name it! Men tend to chill when they feel they have gotten a woman, just boring sex, no spice. Secondly,wanting stuff from a woman even stuff given to her by an ex! I cant wouldnt want to use a perfume even bought by my man's ex
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, God bless you

I'm also of the opinion that you just can't live your life the way it suits you alone. This is because you are an icon to your younger ones and you must live a life that will exemplify emulation

There are certain things I would have loved to do on a normal day, but the thought of the disappointment it will bring to those who see me as a leader and therefore, emulate my lifestyle, often makes me avoid doing certain things

If I really want to live my life the way it suits me alone, then it means I can just go about molesting children. I can just become an armed robber and start committing all sorts of attrocites at the expense of money. Shebi I live my life the way I want ?

To bring to a conclusion, you just can't only live your life the way it pleases you, unless you wan to live a life that heads towards destruction. Though, you are responsible for the life you live, but that doesn't justify why one should live it recklessly

Igzaktly !
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

Of course we wouldundecided

Have you forgotten so soon ‘boys will be boys'undecided

No one really take that to heart when considering a guy because he is a guysad
You have spoken well bro cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Funny enough I always wear bathroom slippers to step out any where, it is nothing new to me, black and blue bathroom slippers are my favorite , the world hasn't ended either. I dress up the way that makes me feel free and light not the way the society wants me to.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by kingDELE(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

9. Wearing one Boxers for a Week

Whether you believe it or not, some dudes normally wear one boxers for a couple of weeks after which they will wash it with hypo and starch it the moment they know that they want to get laid. I also wear my own boxers for at least three weeks before washing it. Though my gf often complain of the stench always emanating from my boxers but do I have a choice? cool

10. Small Joystick/ One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts. I have been humiliated and discriminated several times by the reason of my small joystick. Research and findings have shown that ladies passionately detest guys with small joystick
cool
so wetin u cum do 2d dik?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:
When they think they're cool wearing sunglasses in the club :/.

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they speak badly about their ex or their mother or their sister.

When they have Twitter fingers like meek mill lipsrsealed having online fights

When they think they're balling because theyre pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke, uneducated and still live in their parents house.

When they'll be listing things they want females to have but they can't differentiate between your and you're. Or in some cases ur and ure.

When they talk about getting money but their "iPhone 6s" has an android interface undecided and their "Ralph Lauren polo shirt" has a dragon on its logo. Okay smiley

I am still wondering why this comment doesn't have more likes. Witty AF and sadly true.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
edelweiss:
Not taking charge mostly in lovemaking (baby come ontop, what about picking her up like a pancake and slam her everywhere, study,kitchen,dinning table,bathtub you name it! Men tend to chill when they feel they have gotten a woman, just boring sex, no spice. Secondly,wanting stuff from a woman even stuff given to her by an ex! I cant wouldnt want to use a perfume even bought by my man's ex

But I feel the "coming on top" sex mechanism is to make the guy garner enough strength to reload his fist in hitting her hard to satisfaction. At least the lady also need to help the guy when he is getting tired. It's not easy to maintain 40 mins horse rider nau.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingDELE:
so wetin u cum do 2d dik?
Would you suggest an enlargement? cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decker:

I am still wondering why this comment doesn't have more likes. Witty AF and sadly true.

Missclassy talking to herself grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Caleycash(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rubbish...make money first!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decker:

Oga, u still dey dis country so? cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
edelweiss:
Not taking charge mostly in lovemaking (baby come ontop, what about picking her up like a pancake and slam her everywhere, study,kitchen,dinning table,bathtub you name it! Men tend to chill when they feel they have gotten a woman, just boring sex, no spice . Secondly,wanting stuff from a woman even stuff given to her by an ex! I cant wouldnt want to use a perfume even bought by my man's ex

Chai ! You mean you want something like this?

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by midehi2(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:
When your dick goes limp during sexgringrin
lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by MrMandilas: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
that boxers and singlets part dey vex me die.how person go wear singlet till e turn to surulere milk and boxers go dey smell like palm kernel. I tire oo
Hhmmm! palmkernel?This is too bad!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by herboshedhe(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:
There are certain things guys do that put ladies in the position to insult and disregard them even to the point that it becomes very difficult for such guys to earn respect from them despite the fact that he may have changed from his shameful acts.

Some of the things guys do that make ladies loose respect for them are;

1. Gossiping

Normally this is one of the idle hobbies ladies indulge in to relief their emotions but I count it as a total shame to see grown up men gossiping on meagre issues. I mean how will constant discussion on the kitty cat of ladies provide money or contribute to the economy of the nation?

2. Wearing dirty clothes

Some guys don't even care about their outfit, wearing a particular underwear, socks and shirt for several days without washing it. Ladies will definitely find an excuse to push such guys on visitation away whose socks stink like dead rat. I am sure that some of our nairaland ladies must have experienced this situation.

3. Touching a lady's butt/bosom at rowdy places

I detest guys who stylishly romance ladies in public most especially at rowdy places in order to satisfy their sexual urge. This situation happens more frequent at places such as congested buses, bus terminus, etc where some guys seize the opportunity to touch the untouchable. I am also a bit guilty of this act when me and a busty lady boarded an okada few weeks ago. During the juicy journey, I enjoyed the view of her dancing mangoes when the bike man was busy manoeuvring the galloped roads. cheesy

4. Urinating openly

Guys involve in this act are not different from a chronic lunatic because I don't understand why a normal guy will openly urinate in public. Such guys should forget about ladies having respect for them and I think they need urgent psychiatric evaluation.

5. Drinking irresponsibly

The tolerance level of some guys consuming alcohol is very low but they always want to prove "I am the don" when friends push them into drinking competition. After getting drunk, they start misbehaving and eventually sleep on bare roads/dirty canals which annoys ladies a lot.

6. Cheating

Though the act of cheating hibernates in men's blood but some guys have become heavy weight champion in chasing ladies shamelessly meanwhile they have a standby girlfriend. The question I keep asking is what does the other lady possess that is not in their girlfriend's body?

7. Rape

I honestly support the recent invention of condom with teeth by a scientist to serve as defence mechanism for ladies and punishment for perverts. Rapists are not even respected in the society and no wonder their jail term is grievous.

8. Nagging

There are situations when a guy will be tempted to nag but if it becomes unnecessary and excessive, ladies at such scene will start loosing respect for him. Ladies hold high esteem for guys who knows when to talk and when to keep cool.

You can add yours
Ok

Check out my signature please
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by princemi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they think they're balling because theyre pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke, uneducated and still live in their parents house.

When they'll be listing things they want females to have but they can't differentiate between your and you're. Or in some cases ur and ure.

When they talk about getting money but their "iPhone 6s" has an android interface undecided and their "Ralph Lauren polo shirt" has a dragon on its logo. Okay smiley

haha it's even better off if the ring tone doesn't sound like the Chinese anthem...once i saw a dude feeling fly with a shirt written "Lalph Rauren" i couldn't stop laughing
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga, u still dey dis country so? cheesy

Boss, I still dey o. cheesy Na here hustle sure pass. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by measideyhere(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

u almost seem to know a whole lot for a lady...thumbs up.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by jacy67(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
When a guy acts like he's God's gift to women and take them as accessories.
When he thinks he's doing you a great favor by proposing marriage. When he looks down on others to impress a woman. When has no regards for women especially his mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.