Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76580 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Josphine4good(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
All this ladies after condemning the guys will still be the ones praying and attending Shiloh tomorrow for the same guys

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Josphine4good:
don't mind them

I have watched your reaction so far and I can confirm that you are a role model some ladies on this forum need to emulate.

Your response and sense of reasoning is top notch.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Josphine4good:
All this ladies after condemning the guys with still be the ones praying and attending Shiloh tomorrow for the same guys

Naijaboiy, decker, ronald4lif and tosyne2much, you will agree with me that this lady is making a lot of sense compare to other ladies.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
elegushichilling:

abeg na wich drink u take dis evening.
Baba, I no even know wetin I drink dis evening sef cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah, I become irate whenever the male ego is bruised. Basically what I said up there is; na only some kain yeye boiz dey misyarn, so make dem girls nor dey use dat wan do yanga. No vex grin
Lool...we go do them back. Make Wristbangle open the counter thread. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Naijaboiy, decker, ronald4lif and tosyne2much, you will agree with me that this lady is making a lot of sense compare to other ladies.
Lool...normal level na! Even if we no like Wetin girls dey do na we go still marry them too. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringrin

Guys dey vex this evening. Make una no worry na.

Afterall my last article centred on female bashing.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Mehn I don pause film wey I dey watch, begin research for counterattack oh. Dem go hear whien. I dey wait grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Naij.aboiy, dec.ker, ronal.d4lif and tosyn.e2much, you will agree with me that this lady is making a lot of sense compare to other ladies.
Some babes go enter church begin give testimony if any one the aforementioned guys woo them sef cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmao @ point 9. Hahahaha gringrin

Mehn no wonder oliviaarims open a thread that tosyne2much boxers stink a lot. cheesy

Lol... Wristbangle!! I did no such thing.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin

Guys dey vex this evening. Make una no worry na.

Afterall my last article centred on female bashing.
Just make sure say you mention me. Because I get plenty things to talk about. cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Funkybabee(f): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
especially when finished eating.take toothpick in mouth for longtime lai shey omode
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't do any of these... Thank God am not guilty
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...normal level na! Even if we no like Wetin girls dey do na we go still marry them too. grin

. grin.. grin.. cheesy.. tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Just make sure say you mention me. Because I get plenty things to talk about. cheesy

Baba, no worry dem go hear wien!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... Wristbangle!! I did no such thing.

Really but how come u keep rejecting tosyne2much advances? cheesy Is it becos he can't afford to buy new boxers at the moment?

The rich men you see today were once broke.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

True talk. Although it isn't wrong to point out those little flaws men have, ladies shouldn't set them as a bench mark in choosing men to marry. When they do such, they would only be setting unnecessary, unrealistic standards for themselves, and at the end of the day, they would be the one to suffer it, because they would be waiting for the "perfect husband", till they pass their prime and old age begins to set in, and then it will be the case of settling for any man that comes their way. Because let's face it, no man is perfect. We all have our flaws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rollar:

Mehn I don pause film wey I dey watch, begin research for counterattack oh. Dem go hear whien. I dey wait grin
Hahahahha.....me sef dey wait. And I nor wan see anyone dey wail
o. undecided
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decker:

True talk. Although it isn't wrong to point out those little flaws men have, ladies shouldn't set them as a bench mark in choosing men to marry. When they do such, they would only be setting unnecessary, unrealistic standards for themselves, and at the end of the day, they would be the one to suffer it, because they would be waiting for the "perfect husband", till they pass their prime and old age begins to set in, and then it will be the case of settling for any man that comes their way. Because let's face it, no man is perfect. We all have our flaws.

Brother, have u watched the perfect guy"? This film actually narrates all you just stated.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Rayprofessor: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Girls nko? E get one babe wey me wan hammer some days ago as i wan givam the monkey style u no wetin i see inside her nyash? I see enuf shit and immediately dtin ma no gree me as in d odour is unbearable omo na so i take race. Fine girl while clad but unclad omo odour go full everywhere.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Ugosample(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Chai ! You mean you want something like this?
Ah!! this iranu abacha film.
Ladi; D
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ugosample:

Ah!! this iranu abacha film.
Ladi; D
cheesy
Dah movie na die!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rayprofessor:
Girls nko? E get one babe wey me wan hammer some days ago as i wan givam the monkey style u no wetin i see inside her nyash? I see enuf shit and immediately dtin ma no gree me as in d odour is unbearable omo na so i take race. Fine girl while clad but unclad omo odour go full everywhere.

Wahala dey oo grin grin. Her yansh is graciously anointed with poo!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

Really ? Maybe that's just her. All women are different.

xoxo embarassed
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by temblor(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
WTF!!! You a man or a pvssy? [sup][/sup]
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Brother, have u watched the perfect guy"? This film actually narrates all you just stated.

No I haven't. I will check the movie out.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decker:

xoxo embarassed

xx smiley
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Wahala dey oo grin grin. Her yansh is graciously anointed with poo!
happy followers day!

my followers is now reaching 2010! grin grin

yeahhhhhhh

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Self love on this thread wink x
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Really but how come u keep rejecting tosyne2much advances? cheesy Is it becos he can't afford to buy new boxers at the moment?

The rich men you see today were once broke.

Lol.. Tosyne2much, deal with this boy urself.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Rayprofessor:
Girls nko? E get one babe wey me wan hammer some days ago as i wan givam the monkey style u no wetin i see inside her nyash? I see enuf shit and immediately dtin ma no gree me as in d odour is unbearable omo na so i take race. Fine girl while clad but unclad omo odour go full everywhere .

It's no joke when some girls spread leg for person to enter, the odour emanating will be so suffocating you'll get to take cover with nose guard. Mehn , I also share your pain in the poo part, so repugnant!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.