Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76584 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:

Ok

Check out my signature please

Ok
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decker:

I am still wondering why this comment doesn't have more likes. Witty AF and sadly true.

Thanks Decker.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
princemi:

haha it's even better off if the ring tone doesn't sound like the Chinese anthem...once i saw a dude feeling fly with a shirt written "Lalph Rauren" i couldn't stop laughing

Lol ugh it's so stupid like who do they think they're fooling. Nonsense.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
measideyhere:
u almost seem to know a whole lot for a lady...thumbs up.

Thank you. smiley
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Doxie69:
Funny enough I always wear bathroom slippers to step out any where, it is nothing new to me, black and blue bathroom slippers are my favorite , the world hasn't ended either. I dress up the way that makes me feel free and light not the way the society wants me to.

Wow. Funny indeed. It's as if I was talking from some realms where I could picture what it feels like being U, Personally, I don't like it.

Anyway, just remember that :

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmm, I'm not really a fan of threads that degrade masculine pride. Besides most of the points listed are basically characteristic traits of immature/irresponsible guys. The things that really turn girls off can be broadly categorized into behavioral traits, mentality and hygiene.

Behavioral traits include repulsive attitudes like thinking its cool to:
✔ Be crude when approaching women.
✔ Be vulgar whenever you have a disagreement with them.
✔ Be overly possessive/clingy or being a user.
✔ Badger ladies when they turn you down or aggressively coercing/bullying/stalking them.
✔ Call girls 20 times a day to ask if she's eaten and what she ate, or begging/groveling for her to give you a chance......to use her and dump her, I'm sure.

Offensive mentality includes thinking that:
✔ All you have to do to make a girl spread her legs wide, is throw some cash in her face.
✔ You're so cool, you're doing any girl who's lucky enough to date you a favor. Talk about charity.
✔ Any girl you approach is bound by oath to sleep with you and possibly romance you on the spot.
✔ Its cool to use as many girls as possible, employing whatever deceit/promises is necessary to get into their pants and dump them as soon as possible.

Well a lot has already been said about hygiene, but here's some more:
✔ Unsightly pubic hair. For some reason, some guys think its gay to shave. I can just imagine lice and bedbugs going on pilgrimage to your hooha.
✔ Dirty clothes, undergarments, rooms/apartments, unflushed/dirty toilets and dirty dishes lined with putrid leftovers with worms oozing out of them.
✔ Cuming after having sex/masturbating and wearing the same boxers for the rest of the day.......words fail undecided

As I said there's a lot more, this is just a guide. If you've gotta open our nyash, at least do it right cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by princemi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

Lol ugh it's so stupid like who do they think they're fooling. Nonsense.

the chicks...we go through hell just for you and others out there
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by doveda: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
You have spoken well bro cheesy

I am a lady undecided

daretodiffer tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
princemi:

the chicks...we go through hell just for you and others out there

It's actually a lot easier than you men think to please a woman
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
cyril700:
So how do u do when u see d dirty boxer, do u still give in or change ur mind on it?
lol,why would i give in?i dont like going near a dirty dude.i dont talk to them.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by boygoddy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Some guy even dress well but their bedroom smells like public toilet shocked
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Pucaxo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Naff24:
Kikikikikikikikikikiki.....dis nigga yaf kill me for here ooo
Don't die abeg grin
We need you alive gringrin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
doveda:

I am a lady undecided

daretodiffer tongue
And how do you know you are a lady ? Kindly tell me 5 salient features that shows you are a lady tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by kingDELE(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Would you suggest an enlargement? cool
nah...
its beta left like dat grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by princemi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

It's actually a lot easier than you men think to please a woman

Really? cos the first and last time i tried she was all smiles the first few days after which she started acting strange....i remember mentioning you in that post...
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by fF01(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
princemi:

once i saw a dude feeling fly with a shirt written "Lalph Rauren" i couldn't stop laughing
hahaha, nd for d guy mind na en own original pass!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by princemi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
fF01:
hahaha, nd for d guy mind na en own original pass!
you sabi them be that
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
princemi:

Really? cos the first and last time i tried she was all smiles the first few days after which she started acting strange....i remember mentioning in that post...

Really ? Maybe that's just her. All women are different.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Missmossy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Such a handful of hilarious comments grin

I reserve mine. Lemme just read 'em.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Missmossy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
*Observing*
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rollar:
Hmmm, I'm not really a fan of threads that degrade masculine pride. Besides most of the points listed are basically characteristic traits of immature/irresponsible guys. The things that really turn girls off can be broadly categorized into behavioral traits, mentality and hygiene.

✔ Badger ladies when they turn you down or aggressively coercing/bullying/stalking them.
✔ Call girls 20 times a day to ask if she's eaten and what she ate, or begging/groveling for her to give you a chance......to use her and dump her, I'm sure.

✔ All you have to do to make a girl spread her legs wide, is throw some cash in her face.
✔ You're so cool, you're doing any girl who's lucky enough to date you a favor. Talk about charity.
✔ Any girl you approach is bound by oath to sleep with you and possibly romance you on the spot.
✔ Its cool to use as many girls as possible, employing whatever deceit/promises is necessary to get into their pants and dump them as soon as possible.

✔ Unsightly pubic hair. For some reason, some guys think its gay to shave. I can just imagine lice and bedbugs going on pilgrimage to your hooha.
✔ Dirty clothes, undergarments, rooms/apartments, unflushed/dirty toilets and dirty dishes lined with putrid leftovers with worms oozing out of them.
✔ Cuming after having sex/masturbating and wearing the same boxers for the rest of the day.......words fail undecided

As I said there's a lot more, this is just a guide. If you've gotta open our nyash, at least do it right cool

Talk about your signature tho.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by blessedfavoured: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
LOSE LOSE respect tori olorun
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
blublahd:

Talk about your signature tho.
Err, s'wrong with my siggy? You anti-kneeling down or something? tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by elegushichilling: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

9. Wearing one Boxers for a Week

Whether you believe it or not, some dudes normally wear one boxers for a couple of weeks after which they will wash it with hypo and starch it the moment they know that they want to get laid. I also wear my own boxers for at least three weeks before washing it. Though my gf often complain of the stench always emanating from my boxers but do I have a choice? cool

10. Small Joystick/ One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts. I have been humiliated and discriminated several times by the reason of my small joystick. Research and findings have shown that ladies passionately detest guys with small joystick
cool

abeg na wich drink u take dis evening.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:

I don't want to know the story of his life, I just don't want to see it because I lose respect for 'em.
It's not really like your "respect" for them actually adds value to their lives.

People that won't even notice your "respect" because there are obviously more things that makes a man responsible than a mere act of carrying condoms around just because he feels he's safe.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rollar:

This exposition is too much. embarassed
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wristbangle you have to open a counter thread o! cheesy

This girls don talk too much for here,we have to revenge.

No jokes! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by measideyhere(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

Thank you. smiley
u are wellcome...and hope the sex is actually an f?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Josphine4good(f): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
DeeTus:
Yes. You made a lot more sense here. Some girls on Nairaland pretend a lot and this is a huge problem.
don't mind them
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

This exposition is too much. embarassed
Yeah, I become irate whenever the male ego is bruised. Basically what I said up there is; na only some kain yeye boiz dey misyarn, so make dem girls nor dey use dat wan do yanga. No vex grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
Wristbangle you have to open a counter thread o! cheesy

This girls don talk too much for here,we have to revenge.

No jokes! angry

Hahaha. Bros chill na cheesy

I go revenge guys 4 my next article wink
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
House don full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.