Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76581 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

It's not really like your "respect" for them actually adds value to their lives.

People that won't even notice your "respect" because there are obviously more things that makes a man responsible than a mere act of carrying condoms around just because he feels he's safe.

Like I give a hoot undecided
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2016
mordtonia:

Like I give a hoot undecided
Neither do they. smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Neither do they. smiley

Sleep tight. cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2016
mordtonia:

Sleep tight. cheesy
You too wink
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by flightz(f): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Freemanan:
Classie ladies dont respect intelligent and witty guys also....

their lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Heymus(m): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm, oooga ooh
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Decker:

I am still wondering why this comment doesn't have more likes. Witty AF and sadly true.
This is what you're good at. Being a douche!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by siegfried99(m): 4:07am On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
that boxers and singlets part dey vex me die.how person go wear singlet till e turn to surulere milk and boxers go dey smell like palm kernel. I tire oo

***falls from ugu tree** grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Mattew690(m): 4:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Demanding sex too much
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Medunah: 4:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Annais:
When you reject their advances and they start cursing and telling you of how they can get any woman they want
Or telling u they just wanted to manage u in the first place, dat dey never really liked u sef just wanted to try deir luck...... Rejection can pain some guys ehn, u will think dere z sumtin else attached to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Mattew690(m): 4:57am On Feb 03, 2016
NA UR RESPECT TAA free me

Every ladies I date BACK TO BACK was an hit from Linda keji to Toke makinwa , From Asa to Funke Akindele, From Tiwa savage to Mz kiss Still Am single ,Iyalaya gbogbo yin , Olosho from Malaysia DON take over smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by blackpriest0911: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Farting all the time as if your ass no get valve
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Spybradd: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Telling her the food aint sweet..once told my sis that after she prepare egusi with ororo (mum never did that),oboy,come see gobe.
And again,never tell a woman she aint beautiful.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by bobkezel(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2016
1 when a guy is broke.
2 when a guy doesn't have money.
3 When a guy's money is finished.
4 when a guy doesn't have money in his bank account.
5 when money finish for the guy hand.
6 when a guy no get money again.
7 when a guy doesn't make money.
8 can't you understand, no money no girl respects.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by PreciousJob: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2016
I think continues punching of a lady will make her loose respect for a guy, especially when she is ur spouse and if she eventually finds comfort in another mans arms the respect is gone.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. Tosyne2much, deal with this boy urself.

sadsad

Goodmrng dear
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2016
bobkezel:
1 when a guy is broke.
2 when a guy doesn't have money.
3 When a guy's money is finished.
4 when a guy doesn't have money in his bank account.
5 when money finish for the guy hand.
6 when a guy no get money again.
7 when a guy doesn't make money.
8 can't you understand, no money no girl respects.

It's not about money alone.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Curlygirl(f): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:
When they think they're cool wearing sunglasses in the club :/.

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they speak badly about their ex or their mother or their sister.

When they have Twitter fingers like meek mill lipsrsealed having online fights

When they think they're balling because theyre pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke, uneducated and still live in their parents house.

When they'll be listing things they want females to have but they can't differentiate between your and you're. Or in some cases ur and ure.

When they talk about getting money but their "iPhone 6s" has an android interface undecided and their "Ralph Lauren polo shirt" has a dragon on its logo. Okay smiley
[b][/b]
grin hehehehe!!! Iv seen lots like this!!!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by grandlexuz(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they think they're balling because theyre pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke, uneducated and still live in their parents house.

When they'll be listing things they want females to have but they can't differentiate between your and you're. Or in some cases ur and ure.

When they talk about getting money but their "iPhone 6s" has an android interface undecided and their "Ralph Lauren polo shirt" has a dragon on its logo. Okay smiley

Haha..Why insult Airforce1 nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Elinob(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Never complaints about guys dirty alone always incould girls too because some of them are not better than us.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by mayorchelsea(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:

How long have you been waiting for an opportunity to let this out?Really really hilarious and somehow true.I couldn't agree less.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2016
There are two things a woman hates, 1. Not giving her money 2. Borrowing from her. The third is likely, having a little dicklikle
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by pikapizy(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:

this got me cracking up....u funny die
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
as for the boxers. . im a member of d 1week gang. after heavy usage of one, hang it in my room, take a new one. . .after using everything 4 weeks. take the first i hung up, repeat d cycle, no bigi. i no kuku get bae.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by LEAFLET(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
At the end of the day what matters most is that you have money and know how to bang well.... Every other thing na jara!!!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
pinceprinz:

It's no joke when some girls spread leg for person to enter, the odour emanating will be so suffocating you'll get to take cover with nose guard. Mehn , I also share your pain in the poo part, so repugnant!
come guy! dem no dy wash yansh ni?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by omoharry(f): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
Arguing wth a lady.
Comparing her wth another.
Beating her.
Calling her names.
Judging every of her move.
Borrowing frm her and not paying back.
Saying things that portray dat u're sufferring cos you want her to pity you.
Releasing sperm in2 her during sex most especially when she says she's ovulating and she warned you not to release inside her!
I ended my relatioship becos of this contstant bolded act.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by DaveHert(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
Arguing wth a lady.
Comparing her wth another.
Beating her.
Calling her names.
Judging every of her move.
Borrowing frm her and not paying back.
Saying things that portray dat u're sufferring cos you want her to pity you.
Releasing sperm in2 her during sex most especially when she says she's ovulating and she warned you not to release inside her!
It seems like ur boyfriend has a lot of issues cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Pucaxo:
When your dick goes limp during sexgringrin

grin cheesy grin

She come tell you, " You wont enter again "..

Wahala..
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by axiliborha(f): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:

This one happened to me and you know the outcome........guess grin
you are a vasline dude
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Akkord4gov: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2016
axiliborha:
you are a vasline dude

No, I am not. I am very reserved. I don't do shit tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

I am a lady undecided
daretodiffer tongue
Born in grief, raised in hate.
Ackmed The Terrorist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.