Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76592 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by timilehing(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by successincentiv(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Telling her that is ugly
telling her to stop wearing trouser etc
www.successincentives..com
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Kangol99(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pheals:
make I give u share from what dansuki gave me bro !!

$100million. Nko !!!

Come give me oooooo
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by inme: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
The only thing that will make a girl disrespect a guy is if he's broke

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Carowline(f): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
You definitely mean "average girls"....
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Classie ladies dont respect intelligent and witty guys also....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer, I see you
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

I wish such a heavy fine can be imposed on those caught in the act in Nigeria.
Noff Public toilets before sanction tho. Like I was saying, towards the end of last year, was in Dugbe market shopping for fabrics when I needed to poo n piss, had to drive down to shop rite be4 I could get a serene enclave to 'do the do' grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by cyril700(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
So how do u do when u see d dirty boxer, do u still give in or change ur mind on it?
Julianne10:
some guys wear dirty boxers and stinking clothes and still,they feel as if they are on top of the world...smh
At no. 3. Why cant we touch each other at crowded or anyplace. Let love lead, as we touch we share pleasure.
If everybody practice this i tell you the world will be a better place.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
inme:
The only thing that will make a girl disrespect a guy is if he's broke

Those are hungry girls...
Not ladies... Op said ladies

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by castrokins(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
You Saw It Too? Blimey!!!

Julianne10:
some guys wear dirty boxers and stinking clothes and still,they feel as if they are on top of the world...smh
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

9. Wearing one Boxers for a Week

Whether you believe it or not, some dudes normally wear one boxers for a couple of weeks after which they will wash it with hypo and starch it the moment they know that they want to get laid. I also wear my own boxers for at least a week before washing it. Though my gf often complain of the stench always emanating from my boxers but do I have a choice? cool

10. One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts
cool

gringringrin

Tosyne2much no go kill me with point 10. Actually ladies loose respect for 5mins guy especially with small joystick cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Arisco(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
that boxers and singlets part dey vex me die.how person go wear singlet till e turn to surulere milk and boxers go dey smell like palm kernel. I tire oo
grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Noff Public toilets before sanction tho. Like I was saying, towards the end of last year, was in Dugbe market shopping for fabrics when I needed to poo n piss, had to drive down to shop rite be4 I could get a serene enclave to 'do the do' grin

Lol really! Are u sure your boxer didn't get stained with faeces? grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ilevic(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
OP How you dey manage to avoid No four knowing that there are no public toilets in most towns and even cities in Nigeria. Pls tell me
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
krixtal:
At no. 3. Why cant we touch each other at crowded or anyplace. Let love lead, as we touch we share pleasure.
If everybody practice this i tell you the world will be a better place.

grin grin

A chronic example of pervert! Anyway there is love in sharing.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Naff24(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:
When your dick goes limp during sexgringrin
Kikikikikikikikikikiki.....dis nigga yaf kill me for here ooo
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol really! Are u sure your boxer didn't get stained with faeces? grin
cheesy
Tbh, it did get soiled + it was a white undie, it was too long a wait anal muscles had to slyly lose grip . Such an unfortunate situation!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by macino1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK, but number 10 "Premature Ejaculationn" can be fit. See how: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
I can see the ladies are having are feasting on this thread. Good to see guys get lampooned too for a change. grin

But that number 6 though. What's wrong with a guy cheating? undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by AreaFada2: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
Arguing wth a lady.
Releasing sperm in2 her during sex most especially when she says she's ovulating and she warned you not to release inside her!

What happened to condom?

Not releasing into her doesn't mean she cannot get pregnant. Ovulation is also not always obvious, a woman can technically get pregnant at any time. Even during her period. Women are different in their cycles.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by todan(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
PushMusic:
Only one thing I know makes a woman loose respect for you and that's when you disrespect her first.
True talk. All the stuff listed by op only turn off women
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
todan:

True talk. All the stuff listed by op only turn off women
Thank you. cheesy
Nairaland is fond of making lists like a frigging key points hand book. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

Whether you believe it or not, some dudes normally wear one boxers for a couple of weeks after which they will wash it with hypo and starch it the moment they know that they want to get laid. I also wear my own boxers for at least a week before washing it. Though my gf often complain of the stench always emanating from my boxers but do I have a choice? cool

10. Small Joystick/ One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts. I have been humiliated and discriminated several times by the reason of my small joystick. Research and findings have shown that ladies passionately detest guys with small joystick
cool

You went hard grin

@10 sisters scream hallelujah!!! grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Having condom in wallet, bag or pocket. Yuck sad
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ninjatoyta87: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
When ur mumsy no no Say u get babe, u com dey hide d babe 4m d woman, or guy go over drink as "d don" com enter farm dey sleep
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Adasun(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
(9).[size=35pt]guys who fart without shame[/size] :this kind of guys lose their respect because of thissad

this hapn to one of my guy,he was eating with her babe and he release one atomic bomb frm da anuscheesy cheesy. The girl had to stop eating da fud and even insult my guy.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by jetage1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:

10. Small Joystick/ One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts. I have been humiliated and discriminated several times by the reason of my small joystick. Research and findings have shown that ladies passionately detest guys with small joystick
cool
I like ur sincerity though, but is it really about the size of the joystick?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Josphine4good:
Ladies take it easy, some of u will still marry those guys in future.
Yes. You made a lot more sense here. Some girls on Nairaland pretend a lot and this is a huge problem.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:
Having condom in wallet, bag or pocket. Yuck sad

So, Where do u expect him to keep those? In his pants or already rolled on the penisss? SMH !

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Annais:
When you reject their advances and they start cursing and telling you of how they can get any woman they want
Hahaha cheesy

I like your point cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.