Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76589 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

You went hard grin

@10 sisters scream hallelujah!!! grin
Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
I can see the ladies are having are feasting on this thread. Good to see guys get lampooned too for a change. grin

But that number 6 though. What's wrong with a guy cheating?
undecided
angry
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:
When they think they're cool wearing sunglasses in the club :/.

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they speak badly about their ex or their mother or their sister.

When they have Twitter fingers like meek mill lipsrsealed having online fights

When they think they're balling because theyre pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke, uneducated and still live in their parents house.

When they'll be listing things they want females to have but they can't differentiate between your and you're. Or in some cases ur and ure.

When they talk about getting money but their "iPhone 6s" has an android interface undecided and their "Ralph Lauren polo shirt" has a dragon on its logo. Okay smiley

So even you can yab us like this? undecided
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
jetage1:
I like ur sincerity though, but is it really about the size of the joystick?

Help me to ask him oh, as if it's the bearer's fault the stick couldn't really grow into a mighty iroko .
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

So even you can yab us like this? undecided

Am I lying undecided

Tell the truth and shame the devil tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

angry

Ehen did I strike some nerves? Exactly my intent lol. Don't take it serious, it's just a jape. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

So, Where do u expect him to keep those? In his pants or already rolled on the penisss? SMH !

None of my business. It's so irresponsible, like they're going to use it any second on anyone.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

Ugh I swear it's actually irritating. And they actually think they sound cool. Who are you trying to impress kmt.
looOl...e dey pain you say nah ur fellow ladies guys dey pick and chop like that? its like picking pieces of fried meats with a toothpick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
I can see the ladies are having are feasting on this thread. Good to see guys get lampooned too for a change. grin

But that number 6 though. What's wrong with a guy cheating? undecided
This one na male bashing thread, the ladies no talk ooooo; if na female bashing thread now, dem go tag OP misogynist cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
jetage1:
I like ur sincerity though, but is it really about the size of the joystick?
To a large extent, I think it matters cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by just2endowed: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
that boxers and singlets part dey vex me die.how person go wear singlet till e turn to surulere milk and boxers go dey smell like palm kernel. I tire oo

LOL like u have experienced such b4
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:

None of my business. It's so irresponsible, like they're going to use it any second on anyone.
When these guys use it on ladies, wouldn't the girls feel comfortable?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by ronald4lif(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
This one na male bashing thread, the ladies no talk ooooo; if na female bashing thread now, dem go tag OP misogynist cheesy

True o. See as guys are even making joke of the whole thing but if na babes na wahala. Guys no get problem jare, we joke and move on. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
What I see from the thread is just guys trying to move away from their normal self just to impress a lady. If she wanna lose respect she can quicken her steps, is time people start living their life's the way they want it. Not some sissy guys looking to follow some nonsense rules or list just to impress a lady or just for the lady to stay . This life is too short to care about what other people will say. My life, my style, I live it the way I want not for any body. If someone does not like it she can kiss the dust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by harbeeordun31(f): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
that boxers and singlets part dey vex me die.how person go wear singlet till e turn to surulere milk and boxers go dey smell like palm kernel. I tire oo
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny u
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:

Pull down your veil of jealousy first and try to reason with me.
Carrying condoms is an height of responsibility IMO, it's like having your bullet proof vest ready... That translates to a plot by a guy to protect himself from infecting himself and prospective partner(s) . Height of sensibility if u ask me. Now, you see the light?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ehen did I strike some nerves? Exactly my intent lol. Don't take it serious, it's just a jape. grin

Hmmm lol God help you men oo. I'm just watching yous
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by addikt(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dekatron:
Telling a lady that :-

1. She is fat.

2. Her eye pencil is awkward

3. You have no money (always)

I understand the fact that you're fat....smh..don't feel inferior sis
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Randyhot:
looOl...e dey pain you say nah ur fellow ladies guys dey pick and chop like that? its like picking pieces of fried meats with a toothpick..

lol I'm just saying oo smiley smiley smiley
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by fF01(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

So, Where do u expect him to keep those? In his pants or already rolled on the penisss? SMH !
i taya o!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by jetage1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Help me to ask him oh, as if it's the bearer's fault the stick couldn't really grow into a mighty iroko .
Lwkmd, easy bro
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who gives a damn what a lady think about a real g, ya know it disgusts me to see them guys, all they want and all they talk is girls chasing them and worst, them fake arse celebs also doing that shit. What the hell is wrong with ya'll, if you wanna keep ya dignity good, but dont center ya lives on random girls.
Ya know somethin', i hate it if im like doing my shit so the average girls are gon be impressed.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Pull down your veil of jealousy first and try to reason with me.
Carrying condoms is an height of responsibility IMO, it's like having your bullet proof vest ready... That translates to a plot by a guy to protect himself from infecting himself and prospective partner(s) . Height of sensibility if u ask me. Now, you see the light?

He's having 'safe sex' I know. Carrying condom around is irresponsible to me, because that tells me the guy has multiple partners and ready to add to the list anytime.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
DeeTus:
When these guys use it on ladies, wouldn't the girls feel comfortable?

Having multiple sex partners even if you use 20 condoms at once, is a sign of irresponsibility to me. I don't know the answer to your question though, you can ask the girl's 'they' use it on.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by inme: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Freemanan:

Those are hungry girls...
Not ladies... Op said ladies

They all hungry 4 one thin or another
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

9. Wearing one Boxers for a Week

Whether you believe it or not, some dudes normally wear one boxers for a couple of weeks after which they will wash it with hypo and starch it the moment they know that they want to get laid. I also wear my own boxers for at least three weeks before washing it. Though my gf often complain of the stench always emanating from my boxers but do I have a choice? cool

10. Small Joystick/ One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts. I have been humiliated and discriminated several times by the reason of my small joystick. Research and findings have shown that ladies passionately detest guys with small joystick
cool
I thought the topic says "Things that guys do".

How then,does having a small penís,which is actually not the fault of any man;come under your category as things a guy does that make women pique less interest in him.

Pray tell?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:

Having multiple sex partners even if you use 20 condoms at once, is a sign of irresponsibility to me. I don't know the answer to your question though, you can ask the girl's 'they' use it on.
LOL. Aren't you one of the girls they used it on? *Evil grin * : D
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

I thought the topic says "Things that guys do".

How then,does having a small penís,which is actually not the fault of any man;come under your category as things a guy does that make women pique less interest in him.

Pray tell?
Baba, u dey mind me ni ?

I just say maaa post bullshit ni baba cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Doxie69:
What I see from the thread is just guys trying to move away from their normal self just to impress a lady. If she wanna lose respect she can quicken her steps, is time people start living their life's the way they want it. Not some sissy guys looking to follow some nonsense rules or list just to impress a lady or just for the lady to stay . This life is too short to care about what other people will say. My life, my style, I live it the way I want not for any body. If someone does not like it she can kiss the dust.

Tell me when you're done talking gangster... We canNOT live our lives our own way. If you truly rule your world by your own rules, why not put on bathroom slippers to work tomorrow or wear a relatively dirty attire on your wedding day? Impressing ladies aside, it will always remain sane to look good even if you're not good looking. It will forever be a right on you to others and the environment to be modest in your ways with them. POINT IS We all are slaves of the societal code of conduct, act against em and smell your own ass in (society's) prison- its a brotherly advise.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
mordtonia:

He's having 'safe sex' I know. Carrying condom around is irresponsible to me, because that tells me the guy has multiple partners and ready to add to the list anytime.
But when he gets an STD or impregnates a baby mama you'll be the first to still shout.

"Why can't he use condoms?"

If someone is not ready to have one partner,I mean he's not committed to a particular girl,he has every right to protect himself completely and by that it's not bad to carry condoms about.

The only question that begs for answers is why a guy who is in a steady relationship and is supposed to be committed will be carrying condoms about.

Asides that,nothing wrong with a guy having a few condoms with him when going out.

So I wonder where you stand.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, u dey mind me ni ?

I just say maaa post bullshit ni baba cheesy
I come say make I tackle you small. tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Let me the hell on out of here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.