Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63713 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Saint83(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na Number 10, help me catch one girl oh, that day eh, her tin nearly catch fire shocked grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Elparaiso(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
4watever:

Jadekitana come and tell me why you left your bf.

This your moniker sef sounds like a compound name.

Bro, have you not played mortal Kombat?
Jade Kitana
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin NSG cracking my afternoon.. Numbers 13 & 14 are crazzyyyyyy grin..

@Skarlett, typical of most of your school girls tongue..

When Sammies was in vogue, you go buy food finish, yet no seat to sit down chop, all because 'aunties' don occupy person business place, turn am to chatting or prospective boifys waiting room grin..

The worst was charging their phones over a bottle of water until Sammies had to disconnect all charging points cheesy..

grin grin grin
no be small tin...but y NSG come spoil ladies market like this now wey val dey corner undecided undecided
is norr fairr cry cry cry
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by GANJAFARMER: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
This op is so heartless. grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin NSG cracking my afternoon.. Numbers 13 & 14 are crazzyyyyyy grin..

When Sammies was in vogue, you go buy food finish, yet no seat to sit down chop, all because 'aunties' don occupy person business place, turn am to chatting or prospective boifys waiting room grin..

The worst was charging their phones over a bottle of water until Sammies had to disconnect all charging points cheesy..

Hmmm,you were once a Uniport girl abi?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by GANJAFARMER: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Uniport and Ph babes no get joy at all. cheesy
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by viktor01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
fF01:

lmao... No b small tin. E remind me of one head of fish wey i order 4 joint 1tym. D head of fish big die e dey ovalap 4 plate. If u serve small pikin dah kine tin, e go just dey point am dey cry!

I don laff tire.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by free2blast(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abukc:
grin . I call babe to meet me for Sweet sensation infront of 1004 @ V/I just to flex togeda for dat day,when she go arrive na she with her holding heavy heavy bag,I ask are you travelling?she reply no! Just for take-away sturf.... I lafffffff
You no escape through toilet window...lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by chigoizie7(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Yes

explain

Too emotional
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
as long as its their pay grade restaurant...no wahala
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Would you sit and allow another woman snatch your bf? Rich or poor?

I don't need to follow him. I know he would ignore her. When your partner has earned your trust, you won't be talking Panadol unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolly83:

Hmmm,you were once a Uniport girl abi?
Uniport girl na title undecided? I was once a student of UNIPORT tongue..

GANJAFARMER:
Uniport and Ph babes no get joy at all. cheesy
cheesy grin It's everywhere.. I used Uniport cos that's my angle.. It's an event I witnessed/still witnessing..

skarlett:

grin grin grin
no be small tin...but y NSG come spoil ladies market like this now wey val dey corner undecided undecided
is norr fairr cry cry cry
angry grin cheesy We go chop chin-chin na..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Kaylexzy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.

Aunty Jade, if u want Ur ex, come and collect him tongue

But really, Ur story is hilarious grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

I don't need to follow him. I know he would ignore her. When your partner has earned your trust, you won't be talking Panadol unnecessarily
Forget people like u make mouth and do worse! Last time I checked it's emotionally healthy to trust nobody before they rub the worse on your face. You better be smart!

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Aunty Jade, if u want Ur ex, come and collect him tongue

But really, Ur story is hilarious grin

Lol I don't want again o

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Uniport girl na title undecided? I was once a student of UNIPORT tongue..

cheesy grin It's everywhere.. I used Uniport cos that's my angle.. It's an event I witnessed/still witnessing..

angry grin cheesy We go chop chin-chin na..

grin grin I hear
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Forget people like u make mouth and do worse! Last time I checked it's emotionally healthy to trust nobody before they rub the worse on your face. You better be smart!
Be following up and down you hear. You exude low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Based in warri?
yes
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by omoharry(f): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
You guys should get a life and stop making fun of women here on nairaland..i can imagine if all the women should close thier account so that you guys can talk to yourselves alone..how boring this forum would be..get a life guys and stop mocking us.women this, women that .all the time.abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
omoharry:
You guys should get a life and stop making fun of women here on nairaland..i can imagine if all the women should close thier account so that you guys can talk to yourselves alone..how boring this forum would be..get a life guys and stop mocking us.women this, women that .all the time.abeg make we hear word.
the irony is that the article was written by a girl..

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

Be following up and down you hear. You exude low self esteem.

Yes i'd follow up and down because it's not your business! How come u the only lady pained with my write up? Abi are u one of those girls or boyfriend snatchers? Secondly people like u who always jump to talk about self esteem are always the ones with the lowest inferiority complex so babe you have nothing to argue here. I followed him to th rest room shouldn't be your headache, whether he's rich or poor is absolutely not your business! What u should do is condemn the act of broke sluts, except you are one.

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
yes
Cool.. I'm here too
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by skuribeebo: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I see them all the time in high brow restaurants in Lagos. Usually, they announce their presence in a group of four, three or two in some cases.
Guys reading this, you are part of the problem in Nigeria if you notice the first thirteen signs without approaching their table.end time girls, when you refuse to give attention, they shout ouch as if they are from auchi.

Here we go.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat.
2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB.
3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want.
4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice.
5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. A lot of selfies!
6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.
7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.
8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that.
9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush.
10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras.
11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting.
12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra.
13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table.
14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards and contribute in fractions like church offerings.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/spot-girls-looking-boyfriend-lagos-restaurants/
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Babe I de warri ...you know any arshawol quarter apart from Moscow or enerhe junction you fit recommend for me
Lolz... I hear say one dey along Uti rd guy... Just off one link rd to alegbo if you know the area.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Cool.. I'm here too
oh really! Where exactly
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by DonaldGenes(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.

Correct babe

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I see them all the time in high brow restaurants in Lagos. Usually, they announce their presence in a group of four, three or two in some cases.
Guys reading this, you are part of the problem in Nigeria if you notice the first thirteen signs without approaching their table.

Here we go.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat.
2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB.
3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want.
4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice.
5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. A lot of selfies!
6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.
7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.
8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that.
9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush.
10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras.
11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting.
12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra.
13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table.
14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards and contribute in fractions like church offerings.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/spot-girls-looking-boyfriend-lagos-restaurants/

All you have written here is actually how to spot a runs babe in a Lagos restaurant
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by iykekelvins(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yes i'd follow up and down because it's not your business! How come u the only lady pained with my write up? Abi are u one of those girls or boyfriend snatchers? Secondly people like u who always jump to talk about self esteem are always the ones with the lowest inferiority complex so babe you have nothing to argue here. I followed him to th rest room shouldn't be your headache, whether he's rich or poor is absolutely not your business! What u should do is condemn the act of broke sluts, except you are one.
Jesu..Sweety, Calm Down

You won wound am

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Tellemall: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Now Sammies has been made second wheel to Kilimanjaro and Genesis. It really stank in there sometimes, with muddy footprints everywhere and all sorts of father's taking their daughters out to lunch.

Or so I heard.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

You know you are an opportunist. You got him by luck. You have lined up bills for him and you do not want to let go until ur target is met? How come he's now an ex? Where did he meet u for the first time? A club I guess. Maybe The Place or Aura? Not Quilox, no no, u won't fit in. You got attracted to his car, right? Then when he noticed u were always give me today, give me tomorrow, he bounced ur last request and that was it. Small girl

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Correct babe
Wetin make am correct? It doesn't make sense, upon all the policing now the guy is an 'EX'... So no be by like that abeg
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
oh really! Where exactly
Yep.... Effurun precisely, off DSC express... I know one Emmy Jessy, her name is Ochuko, could that be you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.