Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (53776 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Lagbodos1: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
For me there is nothing wrong at that age living with ur foes, the only thin wrong there is when the person still depends on his parents and giving then problems

In some cases some people might not have the cash yet to go out there to rent their place, we all also know that is not easy to stay with friends

Besides if the parents are not complaining so nothing bad may this lady should check her self her brother might still b with their parents mayb because her bf stays alone she has forgotten back home . She likes high Life person like her can not stay with a guy managing
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by MVLOX(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why does it have to be guys all the time? For I totally disagree with her. Becuz of the present situation of things most parent practically do not want their male children to just face life squarely. They atleast want him to get something to get him going and ready for his family. Am not saying a guy shouldn't hustle ooo all am saying it can not apply for situations. Afta all wats the point of him leaving and still come home to always bother the parents? Y don't him just leave and leave for gud, in a way which he is now able to carter for him self and his parents

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by tolekes(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Our society is definitely no longer normal. Expect that to happen in an ideal or more balanced society. In an attempt to run away from home myself, I still found myself in my uncle's house but there is no source of income to get my own place. Don't blame us jareee.
tempex88:
I support the Girl but that's in an ideal country.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Holiacid: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bleep off, it's possible in this country we live in, when bfo u even finish sch or get admission is a problem ,also hav a job or u unself having a start up business, all u saying she is right guess u still living with ur parent. So stop saying all dos billshit is nt worth the stress,
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by tunnyl(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Me I disagree o
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:

Greetings toysne lol hope u don move out already or else grin
After semester break, do you expect me to go under the garage cos I don't want to stay in my parents' house at age 25 ryt? cheesy
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
After semester break, do you expect me to go under the garage cos I don't want to stay in my parent's house at age 25 ryt? cheesy
Ya grin
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is interesting. I was a living witness of this.

There could be several reasons why a guy could decide to stay wth his parent @ dat age perharps age of the parent so as to avoid them been lonely especially when other siblings arnt available.

However if one have a genuine goal and focus he can stay in his fathers house while he gets busy planning for his future viz-a-viz: Saving to buy an apartment of his own, or save money to run programmes or short courses that could skyrocket his career. etc. However he shudnt for once depend on his parents for any assistance.

Altho one disadvantage of this is that @times you may end up not having house properties (sound system,dinning sets etc),besides he may not have total privacy but long and short of it is that he shud set target of leaving his parent's house one day...

Meanwhile any lady who is ready for such person will accept him for that.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
25 is young o, I know a boy dat is almost 40 dat stays with his mom and sistas and dey pratically feed him, so 25 is a baby
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmm na true talk ni. i left my papa house at age 10 can u beat that?

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by haibe(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adanna86:
Some guys are lucky mehn, my mother sent me and my siblings out, of the family house at 18 lol.

To go and start stealing or go into prostitution? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Goddygee(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
SirLewis:
The girl is just an olosho using the weed smoking yahoo boys that have staffed her senseless as "viable" examples of her point.
bros u wicked o, lwkmd *holding belly*
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:

Ya grin
Only guys who have no direction will be bothered by this senseless post...

I repeat, nobody can push me to run faster than my legs can carry me
cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Only guys who have no direction will be bothered by this senseless post...

I repeat, nobody can push me to run faster than my legs can carry me
cheesy
Hehehehe
U sure say u no dey bothered grin
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by kokoA(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some girls just like anywhere they can go and open their yansh freely without fear and they know they can only do that in a guy's apartment. Oloshos! Mtcheeww.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:
Hehehehe U sure say u no dey bothered grin
Why should I be bothered? cheesy

Abeg no let us derail this peaceful thread jhor wink
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by papin5: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well! I agree if at 25 every lady can be married. Shoroniyen

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by lottomkyes10(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
she is correct I think one reason this don't happen in this part of the world is because its sound normal here when you see a guy at 38 or 40 eating 3 square meal in his parent how in the name of he has not gotten a job, but when we start having the mindset of I should be off home by 25 at most which I still think is late then you will see people at 20 will wake up to find smthing doing even if in school. and am of the opinion that parent too can or should help start them up by helping them get a place to stay and maybe a tip for some month telling them u get this tip for just next 5 month u take care of you, that's when he will know that is not a crime to be a waiter even as a graduated before something else comes up and also we will be amaze at how many entrepreneurs will come out of necessity. and I think same also to the ladies it only in this part of the world u see a lady at 28 after service year running home that her parent said she should come home you ask why that she can't stay away from home not that she got a job over there. that's why many still call there boy friend for as small as recharge card money they can't even do there hair without calling him.

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by 100Cents: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I agree but there are exceptions

Who wants to be living in their fathers house at age 25 anyways, even girls.

Are you still looking for Phyno ?
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Engineermbugame(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

You took the word right out of my mouth bro..
But there are some exceptions, like as a guy at 25 you should minimise the way you depend on your parent, we know country bad but at least you should be seeing making attempt. To me its wrong for a guy at 20 to still depend on his parent for pocket money to buy little things like recharge card, cloths, phones and some other little little things. try and minimise your dependency level to only shelter, food(which might not be always) and school fees if your are not yet through with school...
With these above points you're sure to avoid embarrassment!
ur right bro,sometime i use my money i save from plumbing to pay my school fees,dere feel happy anytime der heard it.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Tobium1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
B!tches be setting lame rule for fvckboys since 12AD. De situation where de guy Is de only son of his aged parents, with a comfortable job, so u expect de dude to live his mansion and move to squat in face-me-face-you ghetto all becos of some ho's. Devil go punish dat gurl sha
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Radpajay(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
marveangel:
25? depends on a lot of things...u can't just walk out your father's house cause u are 25 when u know you don't have enough money to rent an apartment or u wan make em go dy stay under bridge.
.don't mind gal....she is joking I guess.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trapnews:

Madam abeg go attend to your pikin.... I wonder how else you want the guy to explain to you undecided
I dont want him to explain anything.... he quoted me not the other way around. I was just telling him that his opinion is nice but I don't agree with it.

Honestly, the fact that I'm even replying your mention is making me annoyed
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:
He is a wise man. I don't see a reason why I should move out when my parents own a home. When I can comfortably stay with them and my kids till I save to get mine. Well it depends on the location. Like your opinion are location based(nigeria). But in US here, we don't have a problem with it. If you do then you might as well start giving them money for apt
Look, if you're unmarried at 33 or 35 or 45 for that matter, live wherever you want, even in a hole in the ground if that is cheapest for you. I completely think that's fine and great.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by libertycity: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote autho. u speak ma mind post=42973121]the girl forgot this is naija and not Yankee. It's easier in Yankee and almost impossible here in naija. now let's say a guy got admitted in school at 19 and spends another 4 or 5 years or even more in school. automatically that adds up to 25 or more. the ones that go into apprenticeship spends even longer period. the ones that dares to leave home at tender age are the ones you see street hawking, sleeping under the bridge and thugs at motor parks. naija hard. only very very few makes it out of home before 25[/quote] u speak ma mind.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by SolexxBarry(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
It can't be generalized tho,bt b4 25 I want to be married cool
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Trapnews: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I dont want him to explain anything.... he quoted me not the other way around. I was just telling him that his opinion is nice but I don't agree with it.

Honestly, the fact that I'm even replying your mention is making me annoyed
Relax grin btw I like the shape of your nose undecided
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Look, if you're unmarried at 33 or 35 or 45 for that matter, live wherever you want, even in a hole in the ground if that is cheapest for you. I completely think that's fine and great.
shocked
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trapnews:

Relax grin btw I like the shape of your nose undecided
I'm relaxed sah. Sorry sah. Tanku sah.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Godsonkemz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
She's right only in normal circumstances where the youths are given opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge. In an economy where the interest of the youths is represented. Where youths are engaged in productive and meaningful jobs. Yes, that's what it supposed to be but we are in a country where the few influential ones controls the economy, the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.