Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (65380 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by wristbangle: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
if the girl is stubborn why not look for the less stubborn one?

Is your destiny tied to that particular girl?

I tire oo! Anyway it's a counter thread to my article yesterday. U don see the article? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by IKON360(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Your number three? undecided we shouldn't show what?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Babyphinas(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Interesting
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by luckesky1990: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Gals re Cheap as pure water

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 124mumsy: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
for the hard economic wey dey ground u dey teach people how to find babe.... u no well oh! no worries u go soon no sey ac no be fan.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by gbens2000(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Dat number one is a very wrong ideology op,cuz whatever u use to get a girl,u need it to keep her with u.once dat money stops flowing she would drop u like a bag of rice.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Where you going to na??
QueenValerie:
okay I wasn't sure though.Bye.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by MyGeneration(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2016
U dont know anything about stubborn girls all ur line's wud mk dem even see u as a sissy they can push around, u wud di everything to please them at the end they wud tell u that they dont need a man they can control. But they need a man that can control them.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Diamonds01(f): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Nt every sturbborn. Gurl falls for that. Except they dnt ave brains. Afterall at d end wen she falls for ur money U will still sex her. If you love someone trully no mata hw sturbborn that gurl is. Wen she sees ue sincerity and the ability. Of you being you not trying to impress her. Then you will knw that sturbborn gurls have their own weak point. Jst be you n do you. Dnt over stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by EastanPower(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
[s]As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.
But like the old adage says "Where there's a will,there's a way". cool .. So I've come up with these 9 points to make us win the heart of dat special gurl.

1. Shower them with money
Ladies as we all know love money,they love someone who will always take care of their little needs like recharge cards,snacks and other miscellaneous stuffs. So as a Guy,don't be stingy to spend on dat stubborn gurl you've been toasting.

2. Act Matured
Ladies love responsible guys,who is always calm even amidst provocation,so as a Guy,make sure u give her dat impression, dat will make her see u as someone with a "nice" character.

3. Don't show them you're just after sex
Don't give dem the impression dat you're after their body or you're attracted to dem via their booty and boobies grin grin ... cuz they see such guys as perverts... WildFlame,Tosyne2much shey una dey hear grin

4. Give them gifts
Always know that as a guy,one of the ways to get to a woman's heart is through the "Gift Way"... intact never underrate the power of gifts.. even if its just a simple garden flower to a Porsche wristwatch ... gifts makes ladies drool and blush in their abstract fantasies.. and its YOU who is the centre of it cheesy

5. Use captivating grammars and tenses
We cannot rule out the power of words.. I remember dis particular girl I was toasting, omo as I don prepare my words and poems finish, I just dey copy and paste am for her... she just dey blush like one Christmas Turkey... lol...

6. Dress decently and attractive Give her the impression that you're a gentleman wink .. if you dress like all dis gangsters .. she go run na

7.Be confident when around her If you dey show her sey u dey nervous, oboi na fucck up be dat ooo... Ladies love confident men.. at least we get dem for NL like dem SmellyMouth, Maxi112 and Co cheesy

8. Make I drop my pen ... you can add yours. wink[/s]
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by victorazy(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Do all the listed undecided

Repeat them daily, it will never get you a real Lady.

The listed will only get you the greedy ones grin

We're not talking about real lady but stubbon girl
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by petkoffDrake(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
All these to win a stubborn Nigerian girl... Urhhh come on, it doesn't worth it sad angryi don't give a damn!

Except ur talking of stubborn foreign girls... then it worth it tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by gbens2000(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
menabae:
No 8 ... Also be funny like I go die,or basket mouth, stubborn gurls likes funny guys kiss
yeah u very Ryt.infact that's th way I settle with my bae after I don offend her sha.buh the way u do ur mouth for you dp is a kinda awkward.my opinion tho.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.
But like the old adage says "Where there's a will,there's a way". cool .. So I've come up with these 9 points to make us win the heart of dat special gurl.

Ladies as we all know love money,they love someone who will always take care of their little needs like recharge cards,snacks and other miscellaneous stuffs. So as a Guy,don't be stingy to spend on dat stubborn gurl you've been toasting.

2. Act Matured
Ladies love responsible guys,who is always calm even amidst provocation,so as a Guy,make sure u give her dat impression, dat will make her see u as someone with a "nice" character.

Don't give dem the impression dat you're after their body or you're attracted to dem via their booty and boobies grin grin ... cuz they see such guys as perverts... WildFlame,Tosyne2much shey una dey hear grin

4. Give them gifts
Always know that as a guy,one of the ways to get to a woman's heart is through the "Gift Way"... intact never underrate the power of gifts.. even if its just a simple garden flower to a Porsche wristwatch ... gifts makes ladies drool and blush in their abstract fantasies.. and its YOU who is the centre of it cheesy

We cannot rule out the power of words.. I remember dis particular girl I was toasting, omo as I don prepare my words and poems finish, I just dey copy and paste am for her... she just dey blush like one Christmas Turkey... lol...

6. Dress decently and attractive Give her the impression that you're a gentleman wink .. if you dress like all dis gangsters .. she go run na

7.Be confident when around her If you dey show her sey u dey nervous, oboi na fucck up be dat ooo... Ladies love confident men.. at least we get dem for NL like dem SmellyMouth, Maxi112 and Co cheesy

8. Make I drop my pen ... you can add yours. wink
you are a STVPID guy for mentioning number 1 undecided

And why will I win the heart of a stubborn girl?

nonsense is when a guy trying to impress a woman.

STUPIDITY is when a guy tries to win a woman

foolishness is when a guy become slave to a woman.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by menabae(f): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2016
gbens2000:
yeah u very Ryt.infact that's th way I settle with my bae after I don offend her sha.buh the way u do ur mouth for you dp is a kinda awkward.my opinion tho.
av heard u, next undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by ronald4lif(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2016
mbaka0433:
DAT NUMBER ONE DEY FEAR ME DIE

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Sunnypa11(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Live natural and cut your cloth according to your size.
I only toast once and not twice like many people and the OP.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well first they can be "copy an pasted" wink
Then there's the fact I just don't care for a lot of words of the mouth.
I wanna be showed not told.

Until we meet
My nights will be a little colder
My days a little shorter
My heart will beat a little less rapid. gringringringrin
Until we meet
I know that my arms will be empty
My mind hurting from the constant thought of you
Minutes will seem to be hours
Hours will seem to be months
While months will seem like eternity.
Until we meet
The stars in the sky will not affect me
with its gleaming sparkles of life

Hello, my love, I couldn't wait to meet you cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.

2. Act Matured

4. Give them gifts

8. Make I drop my pen ... you can add yours. wink
most o d tips remind me of the movie " DELIVER US FROM EVA"
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by finestpicks(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
It doesn't always go like that kwa. Sometimes it takes a positive turn
MrsPhyno:
After winning it nko?

Break it abi.

Kontinu o
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by ayusco85(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

who then is a real lady?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by finestpicks(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
cheesy Bros calm down. It hasn't gotten to this stage yet
sonofananimal:
you are a STVPID guy for mentioning number 1 undecided

And why will I win the heart of a stubborn girl?

nonsense is when a guy trying to impress a woman.

STUPIDITY is when a guy tries to win a woman

foolishness is when a guy become slave to a woman.

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2016
If a guy try dat number one with me,i will love him forever cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Mekzmoney:

Until we meet
My nights will be a little colder
My days a little shorter
My heart will beat a little less rapid. gringringringrin
Until we meet
I know that my arms will be empty
My mind hurting from the constant thought of you
Minutes will seem to be hours
Hours will seem to be months
While months will seem like eternity.
Until we meet
The stars in the sky will not affect me
with its gleaming sparkles of life

Hello, my love, I couldn't wait to meet you cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Tell me where you copied an pasted this from.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
luckesky1990:
Gals re Cheap as pure water
Guy go back ta bed with this mess,wake up an act right!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by mosesweb: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
omor mehnnn.....that number one na issue o.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by badonkadonk: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Babe! U deserve one gallon of freshly tapped palmie....
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Idrismusty97(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Actually Number one is all you need, The rest are plain unadulterated bullshîts. Number one works for all girls stubborn or not.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Majiyagbe17(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2016
The idea is too cheap...... Lolz
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Smellymouth undecided undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Enyz: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2016
emotions1:
not all that glitters is gold........

only girls with fish brains Will accept this. ...........
I don't agree with you... what other qualities does a girl want except from those op mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.