Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (65370 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by donbenz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
ok Space booked cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by hottathanfire(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
My friend look for her prettier friend and date, you go soon hear her calling the friend boyfriend snatcher. This works like juju!!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by rolams(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
In my view, u can make her ur friend and always be positive, show her good character and care, she might fall in love after examining u. But character is like a flame which u can't cover, if ur character is bad and she observe u just want her as a sex partner, she will drop u.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dat no 1 na die, shower them with money frm d start and they turn u to Atmcheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Some stubborn girls no go still gree even with your seven point agenda
Number 1 is more dan enough swity

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nathanieloo7:
Dat no 1 na die, shower them with money frm d start and they turn u to Atmcheesy
Just let dem access ur acct/phone n they will love u 4 life.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by DanielPop(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nah...you dont have to worry. It is not for you. It is only for men! Look for those who do not love money...like A certain Rivers State man i know! grin
mbaka0433:
DAT NUMBER ONE DEY FEAR ME DIE
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
BumBae:
No make one sense at all smiley

Y do all that when girls full road u want to go broke on one stubborn bunny ... But why angry
Op terrible advice ..mayb it works for only u

As i stubborn so dis ish cnt get u nowhere undecided
Even with my debit card pin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
wristbangle:

I tire oo! Anyway it's a counter thread to my article yesterday. U don see the article? cheesy
Lool...I don see am baba for FP. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
I kinda agree with you but don't you think spending a little money will further consolidate ur intention of taking care of her wink
Cement,sign,seal,stamp our intentions
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by HARRYzbrown(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mekzmoney:

Until we meet
My nights will be a little colder
My days a little shorter
My heart will beat a little less rapid. gringringringrin
Until we meet
I know that my arms will be empty
My mind hurting from the constant thought of you
Minutes will seem to be hours
Hours will seem to be months
While months will seem like eternity.
Until we meet
The stars in the sky will not affect me
with its gleaming sparkles of life

Hello, my love, I couldn't wait to meet you cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Ooh mehn !!! Boss u rough Oo....I drop cap .......she don de blush sef

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Qualer:

stubborn ones like you wey no gree for me since after Adam die dead! grin

so now it's me and QueenValerie for life... ! cool

Condolences bruv cool
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Condolences bruv cool
Wait, why may I ask.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by dacovajnr: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
mbaka0433:
that be say the number one na Ramsey grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by josite: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
das how some men die prematuredly.why woo the one that is stuuborn.why not relish the one that is willing.that will never regret dating u.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
Thats probably copied an pasted.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:

Number 1 is more dan enough swity

Maybe but which Nigerian guy wants to be seen as a maga. No1 is almost impossible in Naija
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wait, why may I ask.

Because you'll chop him down tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Number 3 ? What else am I after

Hmmmmmmm

It will get better oooo
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by HARRYzbrown(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Thats probably copied an pasted.
yea,u knw cuz he told u
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
All ds swit words no dey last 90secs,attach it wif recharge card/alert and see magic
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Honestyboy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Do all the listed undecided
Repeat them daily, it will never get you a real Lady.

The listed will only get you the greedy ones grin
I REP you for this simple truth
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Because you'll chop him down tongue
Haha grin an how did you get this conclusion?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Maybe but which Nigerian guy wants to be seen as a maga. No1 is almost impossible in Naija
True...but baby lemme b ur maga 2nite grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
yea,u knw cuz he told u
actually he hasn't replied back yet. tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
mbaka0433:
Hheheheehehehehehehehehe

Be a man
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha grin an how did you get this conclusion?

You agreed wholeheartedly with the op esp with No1 wink
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
ShakurM:
Shower dem with money, so dem no dey use water baff again?

Please dont stop

Continue
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:

True...but baby lemme b ur maga 2nite grin

Lol I'll pass
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by ShakurM(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Please dont stop

Continue
Don't stop what
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You agreed wholeheartedly with the op esp with No1 wink
Haha. grin I did.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by HARRYzbrown(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:

All ds swit words no dey last 90secs,attach it wif recharge card/alert and see magic
bro u self nah prof Ooo.......u sabi d magic die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.