Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (65368 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by lilnapster(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
grin no be only you ooo
. but how we go do grin
__abi nah
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by lilnapster(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
if the girl is stubborn why not look for the less stubborn one?

Is your destiny tied to that particular girl?
...I tire,,,u are liable to die young if stubborn gal gree u
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
grin no be like dat na grin
Right grin.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked shocked this wan strong oo cheesy cheesy See why dem ban me some time ago..
It is well, Oya chop kiss joor kiss kiss kiss
heheheheheheheh grin
The mod is crazy ooo cheesy
U wan steal NL 4rm Seun
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Oya chop kiss too kiss kiss kiss kiss but wait, se u don brush dis morni
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
heheheheheheheh grin
The mod is crazy ooo cheesy
U wan steal NL 4rm Seun
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Oya chop kiss too kiss kiss kiss kiss but wait, se u don brush dis morni
grin this ur kiss is exactly what I need..
Of course na, i don brush cheesy, c me teeth kiss kiss

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nnamdiosu(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Bro that is your own opinion and I have mine.

I won't be waiting for a girl to love me back. I am the type that believes she has to have at least a little thing for you as a guy before you move ahead.

When I make my intentions known to her and she turns me down,i move on with life,if fate deems us to be with each other then it will surely come to pass.

This is not about being a teenager or immature as I am none of the above. And no offense but you sound really narrow minded and myopic because you think everyone must have the same view as yours and so those who don't are regarded as "immature".

I've been doing just fine with my own ideology on my approach to girls and i've not for once regretted it neither will I change my method.

Never will I pursue a girl up and down because I want her to love me back. If she has been hurt in the past,she won't be the first and neither would she be the last.

i'm sorry if i sounded narrow minded. i'm sorry too for implying you were a teen. please do forgive me. i understand that people have different opinions. if that works for you.....who am i too take offense. wish u well.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why should I copy such poem when my brain is functioning? grin
QueenValerie:

Tell me where you copied an pasted this from.
just wnt u 2knw say no be everybody d copy poem my dear smiley

I can see that you're blushing...... Just wanna let you know that a well constructive and a concise poem always melt d hrt of every woman.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Why should I copy such poem when my brain is functioning? grin just wnt u 2knw say no be everybody d copy poem my dear smiley

I can see that you're blushing...... Just wanna let you know that a well constructive and a concise poem always melt d hrt of every woman.
Well let me tell you mine is icy cold.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
Ooh mehn !!! Boss u rough Oo....I drop cap .......she don de blush sef
gringringringrin
Dady, ur boi still d learn oh......
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin captainmilk aka captainsp3rm, NO 7 is the koko..
But if she declines, t0t0 full naija, them nor tie her t0t0 to my head na cheesy After all, Rashida for Ketu dey gimme fvck anytime ,any day, anyhow...
Are you Falz? cuz ya a bahd guy grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin cheesy grin
captainmilk:
Are you Falz? cuz ya a bahd guy grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well let me tell you mine is icy cold.

Huh? shocked
Has anyone tempered with the hrt b4? angry
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by tico1212(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Xo no deal ryte?
Nope
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Goridoe(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
ShakurM:
[size=13pt]Shower dem with money, so dem no dey use water baff again? [/size]
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by ilevic(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
shower money on them because of konji? no wonder you are poor
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by orla01(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
Owww... thanks for your opinion dear smiley
uwc
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin if a goat is stubborn, cain am... abi what's it
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by praise9: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
that no1 though..lols
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by kvngveektour(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
[b][/b]to summarize all of these 8points,as a guy you must make money.cos money buys clothes,buys gifts,brings confidence n so onto summarize all of these 8points,as a guy you must make money.cos money buys clothes,buys gifts,brings confidence n so onto summarize all of these 8points,as a guy you must make money.cos money buys clothes,buys gifts,brings confidence n so on
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 100Cents: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Do all the listed undecided

Repeat them daily, it will never get you a real Lady.

The listed will only get you the greedy ones grin

95% of Nigerian ladies are greedy.

A lady told me herself, that she is greedy..
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:

Even with my debit card pin
Im afraid so sir
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
BumBae:

Im afraid so sir
If ur 4 real,den ur 1 of a kind.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by macdelene(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.
But like the old adage says "Where there's a will,there's a way". cool .. So I've come up with these 9 points to make us win the heart of dat special gurl.

1. Shower them with money
Ladies as we all know love money,they love someone who will always take care of their little needs like recharge cards,snacks and other miscellaneous stuffs. So as a Guy,don't be stingy to spend on dat stubborn gurl you've been toasting.

2. Act Matured
Ladies love responsible guys,who is always calm even amidst provocation,so as a Guy,make sure u give her dat impression, dat will make her see u as someone with a "nice" character.

3. Don't show them you're just after sex
Don't give dem the impression dat you're after their body or you're attracted to dem via their booty and boobies grin grin ... cuz they see such guys as perverts... WildFlame,Tosyne2much shey una dey hear grin

4. Give them gifts
Always know that as a guy,one of the ways to get to a woman's heart is through the "Gift Way"... intact never underrate the power of gifts.. even if its just a simple garden flower to a Porsche wristwatch ... gifts makes ladies drool and blush in their abstract fantasies.. and its YOU who is the centre of it cheesy

5. Use captivating grammars and tenses
We cannot rule out the power of words.. I remember dis particular girl I was toasting, omo as I don prepare my words and poems finish, I just dey copy and paste am for her... she just dey blush like one Christmas Turkey... lol...

6. Dress decently and attractive Give her the impression that you're a gentleman wink .. if you dress like all dis gangsters .. she go run na

7.Be confident when around her If you dey show her sey u dey nervous, oboi na fucck up be dat ooo... Ladies love confident men.. at least we get dem for NL like dem SmellyMouth, Maxi112 and Co cheesy

8. Make I drop my pen ... you can add yours. wink

God bless u
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by ReachHard: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lmbo.... Naija love nwere ezigbote ishi ike, i tell you.....#MadeInNaija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nuelldido(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
end time post.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
hahahahahah
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by vislabraye(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.
But like the old adage says "Where there's a will,there's a way". cool .. So I've come up with these 9 points to make us win the heart of dat special gurl.

Ladies as we all know love money,they love someone who will always take care of their little needs like recharge cards,snacks and other miscellaneous stuffs. So as a Guy,don't be stingy to spend on dat stubborn gurl you've been toasting.

2. Act Matured
Ladies love responsible guys,who is always calm even amidst provocation,so as a Guy,make sure u give her dat impression, dat will make her see u as someone with a "nice" character.

Don't give dem the impression dat you're after their body or you're attracted to dem via their booty and boobies grin grin ... cuz they see such guys as perverts... WildFlame,Tosyne2much shey una dey hear grin

4. Give them gifts
Always know that as a guy,one of the ways to get to a woman's heart is through the "Gift Way"... intact never underrate the power of gifts.. even if its just a simple garden flower to a Porsche wristwatch ... gifts makes ladies drool and blush in their abstract fantasies.. and its YOU who is the centre of it cheesy

We cannot rule out the power of words.. I remember dis particular girl I was toasting, omo as I don prepare my words and poems finish, I just dey copy and paste am for her... she just dey blush like one Christmas Turkey... lol...

6. Dress decently and attractive Give her the impression that you're a gentleman wink .. if you dress like all dis gangsters .. she go run na

7.Be confident when around her If you dey show her sey u dey nervous, oboi na fucck up be dat ooo... Ladies love confident men.. at least we get dem for NL like dem SmellyMouth, Maxi112 and Co cheesy

At the end of the day, what is your profit .
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
macdelene:

God bless u
Thanks a lot smiley
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by TaiKuun(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:

2. Act Matured

4. Give them gifts

you just listed 7 ways to become a maga
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by HARRYzbrown(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:

Wen babe use ur hart do selfie,u gats get sense by force.
true talk bro .......
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by HARRYzbrown(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mekzmoney:
gringringringrin Dady, ur boi still d learn oh......
. U be boss abeg.....u go tutor me

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by emotions1: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
Create your own thread and back it up with points and let us see
bros nah fight.......take it easy
we are in a 21st century where every girl don wise up........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.