Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (65375 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Sman37(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Man i dont beleiv dis no1 oh cus if u ar after tru relation ship to marry dat no1 may do u no good but harm although i know u hav to do so many intrestin things to please or prove ur love bt not by over spendin on her cus what if she real dnt lik u and u av over spent on her while she go marry another man hann

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
if the girl is stubborn why not look for the less stubborn one?

Is your destiny tied to that particular girl?

Thank you! Pls help me ask them
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by tico1212(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Only if you can repeat that number 1 100times.
Snapshots of my experience on badoo yesterday . I was like wtf undecided
Like srzly you ain't selling a damn car neither we are pricing a land or house here.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nnamdiosu(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
if the girl is stubborn why not look for the less stubborn one?

Is your destiny tied to that particular girl?

nothing good comes easy bro. if u really love someone...you'll wait. true love takes time. anything hurriedly done....will be carelessly done.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by orla01(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Captainmilk I disagree with u on d fifth point, cos most ladies can decipher wat comes from d hrt from "copy nd paste"...nd if we laugh/smile abt it, its cos we know its not from d hrt.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
nnamdiosu:

nothing good comes easy bro. if u really love someone...you'll wait. true love takes time. anything hurriedly done....will be carelessly done.
No! I won't wait.

If i'm going to wait for any girl to love me back then she should give me a reason to. When she is totally stubborn and not opening up to my advances I definitely will not wait,i'll move on.

My destiny is not tied to her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nnamdiosu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

No! I won't wait.

If i'm going to wait for any girl to love me back then she should give me a reason to. When she is totally stubborn and not opening up to my advances I definitely will not wait,i'll move on.

My destiny is not tied to her. undecided

bro calm down. see it from this aspect. I had a brother who normally steals from me. so as we grew up together, i always hid my money from him. Now during service, i got to squat with some guys who i didn't know from adam. Of course i was also hiding my money and suspicious of them. TILL AFTER A WHILE I GOT TO UNDERSTAND...EVERYONE ISN'T LIKE MY BROTHER.

what im trying to say is...some girls (and guys) have been hurt many times by people they loved and trusted. this has led to distrust (or act stubborn, hard to get e.t.c) with any guy that comes their way. thats a natural human reaction. but when this guy stays, perseveres, acts understanding and maturely, they slowly begin to open up, love and trust back.
Love isn't for teenagers or immatured people. no offense but from the way u replied....... i feel u fall into this category. NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY...HOW MUCH MORE THE HEART OF A HUMAN BEING?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmm. First of all, it depends on her reason for not warming up to you instantly. The most common reasons often include fear of being seen as cheap, fear of being used, abandonment issues, religious/moral inclinations, a genuine lack of interest, and inability to get over a breakup or an ex.
So her reason for saying no should determine your next line of action, this is something most guys don't seem to get. She says no and you gear up into attack mode and start pestering the poor girl for sex.
To a certain extent the points listed are somewhat valid, if slightly exaggerated. If you encounter a girl that is solely interested in money (i.e a hoe) then yes, make it rain. However, guys often mistake girl's craving to be special/loved/pampered, with throwing money around. When I was in college I wasn't exactly the Dangote of my contemporaries, but I always ensured I got my lady nice little thoughtful gifts. It doesn't have to be a bugatti, a teddy bear, a romantic/humorous card or even a hand band, necklace or earrings would do nicely. Just make it something cute, that shows her you care and think about her. But due to past experiences with hungry girls, coupled with some guys lack of creativity/backward mentality, they equate being caring with doling out wads of cash intermittently. Girls are wary of selfish/uncaring guys, guys that are only after sex and jerks. At one point in their lives, most girls fall for 'bad boys', but the novelty of the danger and excitement dies down eventually and they start yearning for nice guys. So when you come across a lady that wants to see if you're caring, she's not waiting for you to burst a bank vault (not all of them anyway), she's waiting to see if you're self-centered/selfish/uncaring or a user.
That bit about poems is so 2004. When girls talk about grammar, they don't mean you should serenade them with corny cliches. There's character in speech, and good grammar just has a way of washing over the soul like a soothing wave. Plus introducing a guy to your friends and family may be awkward when he says stuff like "am pleasing to met you."
Basically, all those point are just telling you to be a decent, refined and mature human being cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by macaranta(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
We are talking money...you talking nonsense.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
nnamdiosu:

bro calm down. see it from this aspect. I had a brother who normally steals from me. so as we grew up together, i always hid my money from him. Now during service, i got to squat with some guys who i didn't know from adam. Of course i was also hiding my money and suspicious of them. TILL AFTER A WHILE I GOT TO UNDERSTAND...EVERYONE ISN'T LIKE MY BROTHER.

what im trying to say is...some girls (and guys) have been hurt many times by people they loved and trusted. this has led to distrust (or act stubborn, hard to get e.t.c) with any guy that comes their way. thats a natural human reaction. but when this guy stays, perseveres, acts understanding and maturely, they slowly begin to open up, love and trust back.
Love isn't for teenagers or immatured people. no offense but from the way u replied....... i feel u fall into this category. NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY...HOW MUCH MORE THE HEART OF A HUMAN BEING?
Bro that is your own opinion and I have mine.

I won't be waiting for a girl to love me back. I am the type that believes she has to have at least a little thing for you as a guy before you move ahead.

When I make my intentions known to her and she turns me down,i move on with life,if fate deems us to be with each other then it will surely come to pass.

This is not about being a teenager or immature as I am none of the above. And no offense but you sound really narrow minded and myopic because you think everyone must have the same view as yours and so those who don't are regarded as "immature".

I've been doing just fine with my own ideology on my approach to girls and i've not for once regretted it neither will I change my method.

Never will I pursue a girl up and down because I want her to love me back. If she has been hurt in the past,she won't be the first and neither would she be the last.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by latinoKingdom(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
mbaka0433:
DAT NUMBER ONE DEY FEAR ME DIE
I dey fear ham too lol
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by makabulchi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
bro u self nah prof Ooo.......u sabi d magic die
Wen babe use ur hart do selfie,u gats get sense by force.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
BumBae:
No make one sense at all smiley

Y do all that when girls full road u want to go broke on one stubborn bunny ... But why angry
Op terrible advice ..mayb it works for only u

As i stubborn so dis ish cnt get u nowhere undecided
Hmm, i hear u
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
tico1212:
Only if you can repeat that number 1 100times.
Snapshots of my experience on badoo yesterday . I was like wtf undecided
Like srzly you ain't selling a damn car neither we are pricing a land or house here.
that omo wobe part ehn btw dis one strong o
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by falseman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
In summary be a mugu
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by attah01(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
O boi finally me I lyk stubborn gals lyk crazy, whn u follow dem crazzy
Dats whn u get dem crazing.

I bet u Dats whn dey luv u crazy

Dat no1 is sumtin I do 4 d 1st impression #BELIEVE#

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Deo1986(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
How about telling them go to hell? cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
Smellymouth undecided undecided
Ogini?? undecided
U want me to win ur hrt? grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:
I just put a knife on their neck undecided
I don't pamper stubborn goats cry
I concur

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shey na only d stubborn gehs punna dey dis world? undecided
Must I kill myself before she agrees to give me OBO?..
If she nor want, I will jejely move on to d next available t0t0...

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
orla01:
Captainmilk I disagree with u on d fifth point, cos most ladies can decipher wat comes from d hrt from "copy nd paste"...nd if we laugh/smile abt it, its cos we know its not from d hrt.
Owww... thanks for your opinion dear smiley
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ogini?? undecided
U want me to win ur hrt? grin
undecided undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by tico1212(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
that omo wobe part ehn btw dis one strong o
No mind am jare
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided undecided

grin cheesy U know how we roll na grin.. it's bin awhile, where hath thou bin?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy U know how we roll na grin.. it's bin awhile, where hath thou bin?
They neva release me 4rm 'ban' ooo. I dey gentle naah hiding under dis moniker cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
captainmilk:
As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.
But like the old adage says "Where there's a will,there's a way". cool .. So I've come up with these 9 points to make us win the heart of dat special gurl.

1. Shower them with money
Ladies as we all know love money,they love someone who will always take care of their little needs like recharge cards,snacks and other miscellaneous stuffs. So as a Guy,don't be stingy to spend on dat stubborn gurl you've been toasting.

2. Act Matured
Ladies love responsible guys,who is always calm even amidst provocation,so as a Guy,make sure u give her dat impression, dat will make her see u as someone with a "nice" character.

3. Don't show them you're just after sex
Don't give dem the impression dat you're after their body or you're attracted to dem via their booty and boobies grin grin ... cuz they see such guys as perverts... WildFlame,Tosyne2much shey una dey hear grin

4. Give them gifts
Always know that as a guy,one of the ways to get to a woman's heart is through the "Gift Way"... intact never underrate the power of gifts.. even if its just a simple garden flower to a Porsche wristwatch ... gifts makes ladies drool and blush in their abstract fantasies.. and its YOU who is the centre of it cheesy

5. Use captivating grammars and tenses
We cannot rule out the power of words.. I remember dis particular girl I was toasting, omo as I don prepare my words and poems finish, I just dey copy and paste am for her... she just dey blush like one Christmas Turkey... lol...

6. Dress decently and attractive Give her the impression that you're a gentleman wink .. if you dress like all dis gangsters .. she go run na

7.Be confident when around her If you dey show her sey u dey nervous, oboi na fucck up be dat ooo... Ladies love confident men.. at least we get dem for NL like dem SmellyMouth, Maxi112 and Co cheesy

8. Make I drop my pen ... you can add yours. wink
grin captainmilk aka captainsp3rm, NO 7 is the koko..
But if she declines, t0t0 full naija, them nor tie her t0t0 to my head na cheesy After all, Rashida for Ketu dey gimme fvck anytime ,any day, anyhow...
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
They neva release me 4rm 'ban' ooo. I dey gentle naah hiding under dis moniker cheesy
I tot as much, what did u do sef? And who be d mod when get liver to ban my precious love? undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
tico1212:
No mind am jare
Xo no deal ryte?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nicerichard05: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rrr
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

I tot as much, what did u do sef? And who be d mod when get liver to ban my precious love? undecided
Thunder go fire the yansh of d mod, dey talk say I dey promote rape undecided
Is dat possible undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by BabiousBlog: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
1.2.3.6 &7... So on point!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Smellymouth: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked shocked shocked this wan strong oo cheesy cheesy See why dem ban me some time ago..
It is well, Oya chop kiss joor kiss kiss kiss
Nikita1:
Thunder go fire the yansh of d mod, dey talk say I dey promote rape undecided
Is dat possible undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.