Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (65367 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by DesmondUnity(m): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2016
;DPlease how can we win their kidney?Please how can we win their kidney?Please how can we win their kidney?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Do all the listed undecided

Repeat them daily, it will never get you a real Lady.

The listed will only get you the greedy ones grin

Please what can get me the real lady?, I'm desperately interested.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mekzmoney:

Huh? shocked
Has anyone tempered with the hrt b4? angry
No.But thanks for the poem anyway,I like that you made it yourself.Bye.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by FRANKOXY(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Too much grammar. BE LOADED WITH CASH & ALWAYS BE CLEAN & CONFIDENT kiss
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
So that's all you could say?? gringringrin
QueenValerie:
No.But thanks for the poem anyway,I like that you made it yourself.Bye.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mekzmoney:
So that's all you could say?? gringringrin
What am I ta say
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Things like "Geez, I lov dis poem, could u tell me more?" Or "pls let's be frnds or lemme hav ur digits so dat I cn hear more of it"gringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesy
QueenValerie:
What am I ta say
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Things like "Geez, I lov dis poem, could u tell me more?" Or "pls let's be frnds or lemme hav ur digits so dat I cn hear more of it"gringringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Lol.Ok grin can I have yer digits?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by omonideomoniyi(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Number 3 ? What else am I after
dats all u want?
and wat if u find out she is only after ur money?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eheen.... Now you're talking gringringringringringringrin..... Too bad sad
QueenValerie:
Lol.Ok grin can I have yer digits?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Eheen.... Now you're talking gringrin......... Nice to be ur frnd in advance gringringringringrin
shocked Guy,I was playin'!!!
Take yo number down fore some crazy girl gets it. grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Aaaaaaaah shocked Holy smoke... Playin 4 wetin na? angry angry
QueenValerie:
shocked Guy,I was playin'!!!
Take yo number down fore some crazy girl gets it. grin
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Aaaaaaaah shocked Holy smoke... Playin 4 wetin na? angry angry
I didn't think you'd actually give me yer number.
Apologizes.
I thought you knew I was playin' I thought you where playin'
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 2sex(m): 6:13am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well first they can be "copy an pasted" wink
Then there's the fact I just don't care for a lot of words of the mouth.
I wanna be showed not told.
thanks. Currently after one right now. I have told her and she is saying NO. Let me show her and see if she would say YES.

I am weary of girls though, cos some might just take advantage of simple courtesy.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 2sex(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:
My friend look for her prettier friend and date, you go soon hear her calling the friend boyfriend snatcher. This works like juju!!
lol. A girl said no and was telling me the right one will come for me. So I asked, can she give me her friend grin I got a NO
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 2sex(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:

bro calm down. see it from this aspect. I had a brother who normally steals from me. so as we grew up together, i always hid my money from him. Now during service, i got to squat with some guys who i didn't know from adam. Of course i was also hiding my money and suspicious of them. TILL AFTER A WHILE I GOT TO UNDERSTAND...EVERYONE ISN'T LIKE MY BROTHER.

what im trying to say is...some girls (and guys) have been hurt many times by people they loved and trusted. this has led to distrust (or act stubborn, hard to get e.t.c) with any guy that comes their way. thats a natural human reaction. but when this guy stays, perseveres, acts understanding and maturely, they slowly begin to open up, love and trust back.
Love isn't for teenagers or immatured people. no offense but from the way u replied....... i feel u fall into this category. NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY...HOW MUCH MORE THE HEART OF A HUMAN BEING?
I respect your post bro.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 2sex(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:

bro calm down. see it from this aspect. I had a brother who normally steals from me. so as we grew up together, i always hid my money from him. Now during service, i got to squat with some guys who i didn't know from adam. Of course i was also hiding my money and suspicious of them. TILL AFTER A WHILE I GOT TO UNDERSTAND...EVERYONE ISN'T LIKE MY BROTHER.

what im trying to say is...some girls (and guys) have been hurt many times by people they loved and trusted. this has led to distrust (or act stubborn, hard to get e.t.c) with any guy that comes their way. thats a natural human reaction. but when this guy stays, perseveres, acts understanding and maturely, they slowly begin to open up, love and trust back.
Love isn't for teenagers or immatured people. no offense but from the way u replied....... i feel u fall into this category. NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY...HOW MUCH MORE THE HEART OF A HUMAN BEING?
can I send you a PM?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by hottathanfire(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
lol. A girl said no and was telling me the right one will come for me. So I asked, can she give me her friend grin I got a NO
"The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force" grin dont take no, take her friend without her consent, the shakara wey she dey do go make her regret.
Thank me later bro, what are friends for grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
thanks. Currently after one right now. I have told her and she is saying NO. Let me show her and see if she would say YES.

I am weary of girls though, cos some might just take advantage of simple courtesy.
That's a possibility. But you know ta leave them alone.
Move on an try again.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't play or joke with such a sensitive matter.besides, who wouldn't like to hav a smart n intelligent woman like u as a frnd. smiley smiley
QueenValerie:
I didn't think you'd actually give me yer number.
Apologizes.
I thought you knew I was playin' I thought you where playin'
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Mekzmoney:
I don't play or joke with such a sensitive matter.besides, who wouldn't like to hav a smart n intelligent woman like u as a frnd. smiley smiley
How you know I'm ether of those wink
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nnamdiosu(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
can I send you a PM?
yes sir but my PMS don't work . so send to Nnamdiosu@gmail.com
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 2sex(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's a possibility. But you know ta leave them alone.
Move on an try again.
yeah, I am giving her a break of 3 weeks
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by nnamdiosu(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
I respect your post bro.
thank you sir. all is from true life experiences

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
yeah, I am giving her a break of 3 weeks
No I meant leave alone the ones that make advantage.An move on an try again for somethin', with someone new.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by 2sex(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
No I meant leave alone the ones that make advantage.An move on an try again for somethin', with someone new.
no, she didn't/hasn't taken advantage in anyway.

My earlier post means that some girls (speaking generally) do take advantage of niceness. You get it now?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
2sex:
no, she didn't/hasn't taken advantage in anyway.

My earlier post means that some girls (speaking generally) do take advantage of niceness. You get it now?
I always got it.I was speaking of if you come across it.
You expressed a dislike for it.
So I thought tO give an input.
Do you get it now? grin Mornin'Bye.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by omonitemi1(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2016
I once have a stubborn gel.
I think patient and persistence is also very essential in these types of situations

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by bamako: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
That number one is suspect sha.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.