Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70107 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
I am a good guesser...I guess alot..
Issorait gud guesser cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by habsydiamond(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hi, do you sell akpu at all, cos ur perfume is making so strong
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Countrygirl:
Y so serious? js 4fun & u are taking it personal.
Am not talking about this topic alone, am talking about the kinda post the OP use to create undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
Issorait gud guesser cheesy
so let's start with knowing your name
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Funkychic(f): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-hilarious-cliches-nigerian-men-use.html

@Op....Number10 says..... feel free to add yours, is dat one of d Hilarious cliches??
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Dminister(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
No vex baba cheesy
Correct...
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Outofsync:
11) Something just attracted me to you: To pull this trick, you must appear dreamy, confident and not at all creepy/weird.

12) Sister, sister, have you heard about.......... : Form up a cause/organization, something preferably noble. Get her contacts and well.......

And finally, my very favourite.......

WHISTLING gringringrin

Pttttttttttw, siiiiiiiiiii xsiiiiiiiiiiiiii #cdqTohJinor cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
so let's start with knowing your name
Guess gud guesser grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by rahman3853(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Another style, the guy may slightly bump into the lady and say "Am so sorry, never saw u coming, by the way the name is bla bla bla...from there conversation done start. But he will be unlucky if the lady was in an hurry.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Act1, Scene 1
Guy: Squeeze me, there's something on your b*utt
Girl: What?
Guy: My eyes

Act 2, Scene 2
Guy: Squeeze me, are you Iraqi?
Girl: Nope, why?
Guy: Cause I feel like Bag dad a*SS up

Act 3, Scene 3
Guy: Squeeze me, are you Irish?
Girl: Nope, why?
Guy: Cause I can feel my wang Dublin

Act 4, Scene 4
Guy: Merry Christmas, don't mind if I come down your chimney tonight?

Ask me for more cheezy silly lines, if it doesn't make her laugh and break the ice, then maybe you don't wanna be with her any way.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=classicB post=43080210]
What effort are you talking about? No matured person wiill dwell on this kinda post,
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by abimic(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Regardless how u approach and what u say in the course of doing same, what works wonder for a lady might just put the other lady on a spot that annoys. Above all, your aura and confidence matter! In all, isn't it just having number of the lady? Look decent, Be smart and as long as u can express yourself, a decent girl would not mind dropping off her digits as long as u can Start with a simple Hello! But speak all u want, and the girl isn't in mood for the gibberish u call sweet talk, no number for the dude o. I'm looking forward again to approaching two female friends going together and dictate the pace of things.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Sunnypa11(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Hit the nail by the head joor.

Only teenagers/Unmatured adult will be rapping and lying to just win a heart.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Nikita1:
Guess gud guesser grin cheesy cheesy
see as I use my mouth shoot myself. ..I was only joking...I cant guess what am gon have for dinner self
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by fyneguy: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2016
modivaz:
Oh my! Kinda funny at times.. Been a victim of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9

You fell for those childish lines?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. you pulling my legs i guess?
pulling ya leg ke......... M criuz........ lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 12:12am On Feb 20, 2016
faruz:
pulling ya leg ke......... M criuz........ lipsrsealed undecided
Lol. 2moro sir
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. 2moro sir
no... 2marow might be 2 late cry cry I wan approach d bab3 2marow...... grin grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by piagetskinner(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2016
none has ever worked for me
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2016
faruz:
no... 2marow might be 2 late cry cry I wan approach d bab3 2marow...... grin grin
Lol, either you re pulling my legs or not, i feel helping a brother with the little we know and can offer in any aspect of life is highly worth it.

so tel me bro, hw far have you gone with her? All am saying is just a word, a word that surpasses and superceeds every words, a word she would hear and it would forever linger in her heart. yeah, just a word! or rather, just a sentence!
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2016
hello! Please I'm going to Ekiti and don't know the right route to take. Please, how far is it? is it possible I trek from Ikeja to Ekiti? Oga go sit down jawe

grin grin grin grin grin

You got me cracking with this.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, either you re pulling my legs or not, i feel helping a brother with the little we know and can offer in any aspect of life is highly worth it.

so tel me bro, hw far have you gone with her? All am saying is just a word, a word that surpasses and superceeds every words, a word she would hear and it would forever linger in her heart. yeah, just a word! or rather, just a sentence!
... I jez wan approach her Ni.......
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2016
faruz:
... I jez wan approach her Ni.......
You both stay in same area or sch in same sch?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You both stay in same area or sch in same sch?
... Nope... She stays in d street next to mine......... ND I wan do evryfin fast fast CUs by may I dey go skul back..........
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol really funny hilarious moves.Anyway for me sha if i see a girl that i like i just politely walk up to her and tell her.just be direct and it will work wonders.As long as u are presentable,neat responsibly dressed the lady won't tell u off.is only when u look dirty with gallas hairstyle and ur trousers hanging below ur buttocks that she might tell u off.though the average naija babe won't tell u off even if u wearing only pant like Fela but driving a brand new range rover sport or murano.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2016
faruz:
... Nope... She stays in d street next to mine......... ND I wan do evryfin fast fast CUs by may I dey go skul back..........
Ok bro. now i get you. you knw, there re lot of ladies who dnt like been in anything with a guy in her environment, and i dnt knw if she is one of those. since it wont be appropriate asking her abt it, i feel thats where your words to her shud mostly harp on. so give her this

*After she must hv granted you audience, then tell her in a slow, calm and innocent tune. making ur words to her sound like a whisper would be better*

"I KNOW IF SUN HAVE THE POWER OVER ITSELF, IT WONT WANNA SHINE IN SOME LOCATIONS, NOR RIVERS WANNA FLOW TO SOME AREAS. BUT THEY DO BECAUSE IT HAPPENS THAT WHERE THEY BEGINS NOR END DOESNT MATTER BUT WHAT MATTERS IS THE POSITIVE EFFECT THEY END UP BRINGING TO HUMAN'S LIFE. ..*call her name*.. LET ME BE THAT SUN AND MOON NOT BOUND BY LOCATION BUT BY IT POSITIVE EFFECT, TO YOUR HEART, YOUR BEING AND YOU LIVING

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by XaintJoel20: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Vicintonsh:
did u school in ********** grin
Uniben... Let me finish it for you...

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by XaintJoel20: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ok bro. now i get you. you knw, there re lot of ladies who dnt like been in anything with a guy in her environment, and i dnt knw if she is one of those. since it wont be appropriate asking her abt it, i feel thats where your words to her shud mostly harp on. so give her this

*After she must hv granted you audience, then tell her in a slow, calm and innocent tune. making ur words to her sound like a whisper would be better*

"I KNOW IF SUN HAVE THE POWER OVER ITSELF, IT WONT WANNA SHINE IN SOME LOCATIONS, NOR RIVERS WANNA FLOW TO SOME AREAS. BUT THEY DO BECAUSE IT HAPPENS THAT WHERE THEY BEGINS NOR END DOESNT MATTER BUT WHAT MATTERS IS THE POSITIVE EFFECT THEY END UP BRINGING TO HUMAN'S LIFE. ..*call her name*.. LET ME BE THAT SUN AND MOON NOT BOUND BY LOCATION BUT BY IT POSITIVE EFFECT, TO YOUR HEART, YOUR BEING AND YOU LIVING
Casanova...
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

tnks alot.... Bt can I get more
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2016
faruz:
tnks alot.... Bt can I get more
Ahhh. you wanna scatter my brain? lol are you on fb?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Casanova...
You mean cassava? as in plant?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ahhh. you wanna scatter my brain? lol
are you on fb?
yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.