Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70075 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by dammywapes(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss
pls do one write up pls. thank u.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by stzy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
I js get eye contact n we are done.... Works depending on hw much time our eyes held eachoda... D eyecontact now reads n tell me what works at that time n my flow lik larva lights her up n poo she cracks

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Classickid(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Those lines are used by learners.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
klassykute:
and if guys stop comming ur way now till u get to 50 u will b asking God why .. u see boy wey toast u you no api dey ewwww there.. trynna woo a boy nd c how hard it is
who is this
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Used most of these tricks.

But nowadays

"Hello,my name is .....
I am talking to u for the first time.
Just felt like introducing masef to you
N I hope you r also of the opinion that there is nothing wrong in making good friends"
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Princessbarbie: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
guys girls fall for simple and romantic acts, nt all dis drama
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
nike? No no nicki minaj? Or nickelodeon
kikikiki grin grin
One of them sighted wink cheesy grin
U ar good at it cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
kikikiki grin grin
One of them sighted wink cheesy grin
U ar good at it cheesy
WAS JUST Joking With ya...I Don't lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Dminister(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na wa for u o! Why u come dey expose men nyansh now? Stop spoiling business jor! Nice one.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dminister:
Na wa for u o! Why u come dey expose men nyansh now?
Stop spoiling business jor!
Nice one.
No vex baba cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by SolexxBarry(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wow still jotting these points down,so I can use one for chioma tomorrow grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by skedemi(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
babasolo:
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film
ma ma bi mi lejo oshi ooo...ma bimi ni JAMB question ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Children everywhere!!!!

Op thats children punchline.......and any girl thayt fall for this nonesence is s a child....

Any girl that fall for this trick is either a prostitute or a loose village girl.....greedy one or inferioty complex challenged damsel..forgive me for typo, I am angry for this silly children topics...

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by faruz: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
13. Wow, i was wondering the source of this hot sun, now i know its your beauty that is shinning, HI GIRL!

14. Hmmm, Who needs Sun and Moon when your beauty outshine both? HI GIRL!

Who need more wow wooing lines?
egbon I do..... cheesy grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
faruz:
egbon I do..... cheesy grin
Lol. you pulling my legs i guess?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Ayomanor150: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Okay wat next? Next post
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Curvinus(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's not really much about what you say but rather how she feels about you. From personal experience, your line could be one of the lamest and she'll dig you, so long as you meet her cut off point aka your ability to stimulate her primal instincts. But anything to the contrary and youre dead in the water, even if your game might be one of the tightest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
drjoshua2000:

Hater! if you cannot say something positive about someone's effort you could at least keep quiet. Coming from a lady this is quite disgraceful. Weldone
What effort are you talking about? No matured person wiill dwell on this kinda post, teenagers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by anyamt50(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Hakeem3(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
wink[center][/center] cheesy undecided angryKai.. And I done do all oo.!! Well that was den sha.. Nw AMA boss
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by hottest111: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
I luv dis post grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
danduj:
lol u had a bad day rite?
I did not actually. I just dont like the fact that he creates a big deal out of no deal at all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
majekdom2:
eeeeiiisssHh. Did you ask the dude out before and he declined? That was too harsh.... tryna be funny tho. Anyways he is only a kid, yet to experience what being a grown up is. you should blame seun and his mods for always moving topics like this to FP
Maybe seun should open a teenager' session for himself and his kinds, that way they would get to while away their time with unproductive topic like this one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Kowor(f): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Your body is pinging me, I think I want to share a feeling with u. Do you like okro? Because you beauty draws me. angry angry
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
what is so CLASSIC about you
The TRUTH and i learned it hurts wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by oneitalia: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
When i'm driving and I see a cute babe that I really like.. Will just say " you are too hot for the roadside, why can't you hop in and let me take you away"
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Countrygirl(f): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:

Maybe seun should open a teenager' session for himself and his kinds, that way they would get to while away their time with unproductive topic like this one.
Y so serious? js 4fun & u are taking it personal.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thaz cool and funny
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
WAS JUST Joking With ya...I Don't lipsrsealed
cheesy grin cheesy grin How do u knw d procedure undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
cheesy grin cheesy grin How do u knw d procedure undecided
I am a good guesser...I guess alot..
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
oneitalia:
When i'm driving and I see a cute babe that I really like.. Will just say " you are too hot for the roadside, why can't you hop in and let me take you away"
hmmmm
Awon eleyi
Double twaley
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by csbenedict: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
modivaz:
Oh my! Kinda funny at times.. Been a victim of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9

Victim Kwa. Chai men don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.