Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52774 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by truthalways(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
yes dear....I am the king of chess. no 1 can stand me

Fishes cool
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
adebayour26:

You just dunno what u ar saying, I'd better leave you before one tutns dis thread to something else, it's not even worth it, with dis asshole.

Why are you getting upset ontop another person virginity?.. Lmaoooo @ with did asshole grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Slyr0x: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Story sounds like something that was made up.

I assume an audit firm would have a formal termination procedure. Your direct boss has no business directly sacking you, as that is the HR Partner/Manager's responsibility.

In addition, as part of this "formal termination procedure", an audit firm would atleast have "Warning", "Suspension", and then dismissal.

Anyways, what do I know?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pwettyella:

We r nt togeda... U r on ur own,nd its nt funny
I can nvr be with u

I be virgin too na wink cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by izubairu(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
God will provide you with a better job and a caring husband.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by collyno1985: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Vikky014 post=43221267]op i dnt understand this ur thread ooo. you said u were sacked yet u r asking us if u shld loose ur virginity so as to retain your job. Abegi i dnt get it . is it that the man asked for ur virginity in the first place before sacking you

my advise is dt u shld do wht pleases you[/qu

Ooh... sorry for ur virginity loss... kpele.. no be she say make Tunde collect ur virginity.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by sleekman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pinkiecutie You are a virgin, your mum's sick, your dad's passed on and it looks all bleak so? You won't be the first and wont be the last. People are going through worse but u should be glad you have a 2.1 and you're healthy and still alive. Get on your knees and pray girl. From what you've written it looks like your faith is wavering and you're thinking let me just sleep with him and get over with it. There's going to be a next case, another and another. The devil is going to suck you down so badly that he'll make you feel worthless and he'll give God a compelling reason why you should be a candidate for hell by taking your life early. You've kept your virginity thus far hence you should be able to call on the name that's above every other name. At the mention of it every knee will bow, all problems submit. Physical forces, spiritual forces in the heavens, on earth and beneath the earth.
What happens if God decides to call back your mother?
What happens if you don't get a job for 5yrs?
What happens if you get struck by sicknesses?
What happens when there seems to be no help forth coming?
Will you still love God?
Will you preserve his temple that hosts your soul?
Will you still praise him no matter your situation?
Will you still praise, worship, call upon him and wait upon him?
When all else fails will you still love God?
God has made you his temple so have you decided to throw out all other forces that seeks to replace the Lord Jesus as the Great High Priest in your temple?

Darling, after reading this just get up from that sit of yours or bed if you're lying down and just praise Yahweh. Praise the Lord who can do things because we ask. Praise the Jehovah that breaks the hold of Satan around you. If all else fails will you still praise and love God? Break from your weak mentality and enter one reserved for children of faith. Abraham had faith in God and was ascribed to him as righteousness. Daugther of Abraham, carefully crafted and pampered by he who created all things. Change your mindset and be renewed in your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
I was relieved of my duties ending of last month..
God is testing u, if u are faithful to him. Remember Joseph of the bible.. remember Job
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pwettyella(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

I be virgin too na wink cheesy
Watever.plss don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by favouryemmy: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

My dear plz dont sell your virginity for anything. The God of Joseph will visit you speedily in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by aspirebig: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP, what is the name of the company and your boss ?

Dont give in to temptations, God will see you through.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Can you work in Lagos?are you smart ?do you have a place to stay in Lagos ?respond here.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by laidback(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
There's something wrong with this story and OP's reaction. In addition to the posts by @Dyt it seems the OP is a 'scammer'. Those trying to give her money should restrain themselves and exercise due diligence.

Is she an Economics grad or English and Lit?
Her story seems too touching. Had to be a virgin from Great grand mother.
She's too eager to collect funds. Normally people with a strong resolve to remain a virgin will only tell this kind of story more to get a listening ear than to solicit funds.

Anyway ..

8 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pwettyella:

Watever.plss don't quote me again

As per wetin Aunty "virgin?.. No be you quote me first?.

Make una come hold this one o..

14 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Vikky014(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=collyno1985 post=43223004][/quote]hey please go and sleep if u dont know how to read and understand
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by girlfriendsnatc: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

OP, this country undoubtedly has plenty A-list devilish people, like that former boss of yours. Nevertheless, many Nigerians are also among the kindest good-hearted people in the world. I wanted to tell you to drop your account number, no name, just digits only to send you some cash. But I think it might set a bad precedence as some other people might want to exploit such a gesture and bastardize the trend, by posting all kinds of HELP ME, I NEED MONEY stories that are without proof of authenticity. So I think it's better you state your qualification or skills and drop your email. Let's see what the good Nigerian people will do for you. It's better you are taught how to fish, than to be given handouts that won't allow you to harness your potentials. I believe you will get good job offers before this week over, a job where your human dignity is valued and your sexuality won't be violated or exploited. ‎

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Your own test has come. Just pray to God that you overcome it without questioning your faith. Let's God's will be done in your life.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
laidback:
There's something wrong with this story and OP's reaction. In addition to the posts by @Dyt it seems the OP is a 'scammer'. Those trying to give her money should restrain themselves and exercise due diligence.

She's too eager to collect funds. Normally people with a strong resolve to remain a virgin will only tell this kind of story more to get a listening ear than to solicit funds.

Anyway ..

To all the caregivers... The op is lying oo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dyt:

Y burst the lady's runs sis? U be blocking 4 ni? Chai..Some people nd scamming brains.. I Hail thee! If the story happens to be through sha, may God reward you accordingly.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Kennedyiheme: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Abeg who virginity don help? This story is a big scam, don't fall for it, wonna rip nairalanders of there money this night
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adebayour26: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

Why are you getting upset ontop another person virginity?.. Lmaoooo @ with did asshole grin grin
You can correct your typo error.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by girlfriendsnatc: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
laidback:

Anyway ..

I felt so emotional at first, in fact had her account number been stated in her initial post, I would have wired her money instantly without even blinking an eye. However, I thought about the scenario a little after and I think it's best for her she gets a dignifying job. I think that's the best form of help in this case of hers.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
You know the answer before typing this. Something better on the way. I pray you see it. Divine healing for your mum I pray.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
adebayour26:

You can correct your typo error.

Why you dey vex?. tongue

I hope all is well @ home?... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by seaga: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
he isn't evil.. but his thoughts are..
thanks my friend.

You said he isn't evil, a part of you wants to give in, but because of family tradition, so it isn't a personal decision. I was sympathetic to your course, until that part.which is evident again on your above response. Wanted to offer you a job but....i know you don't need it.
But then no one desires to be treated that way
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by salvation77177: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Beloved, I read your story and really understood what you are actually going through because you refused to bow to defile yourself with that opportunist of a man.
Please, remember the story of the three Hebrew men in the land of Babylon and how they were honoured and promoted at the end because God who sees every secret stood with them in their trials.
If you are yet to surrender your life to Jerus Christ, please do that immediately . Having done that, start praying and asking God to compensate you with something better. He will surely answer your request.
You can also send your CV to this email address. mummygrace470@yahoo.com
God bless you.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dbeliever(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
IF JESUS CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED AND ON HIS LANCE COMETH OUT BLOOD AND WATER, YOUR PRESENT PROBLEM IS OVER BY TOMORROW, I MEAN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS FROM NOW. TSEHEMBA, CHRISTIAN DBELIEVER from MAKURDI BENUE STATE.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by aaobatola01: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=pinkiecutie post=43219011]Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

Please send your CV to dayo@knightsbridgeenergy.com.ng and please visit our office tomorrow by 11am at 9 Emina crescent off toyin street ikeja lagos. For further details pls call Olamide on 08055120500
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Legitbaba(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
adren:

where is your location??

what is your discipline and qualification??

Ur Signature got ma attention....
YNWA... Am more addicted
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by girlfriendsnatc: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

Big grammar ontop of another person virginity?
Hian!...

Don't start what you can't finish undecided. I suggest you take some strawberry chocolate milkshake with blueberries and fruit bread, and go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Otsealu1(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
God is faithful God. For u to have done that hes going to reward you with a better job and everything good you never expected but my advise for u is this. 'some things re better left un said, coming here to tell nairalanders that you re a virgin is uncalled for as you will attract unnecessary attention to yourself than u can handle' its good to be decent but ur decency is suppose to be known by the man who finally gets married to you. No hard feeling o, just an advise as a sister concern. Be careful and stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.