Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52782 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by yinkeys(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Is this the latest kind of scam on NL @dyt ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
adebayour26:

Just listen to yourself 'WHEN YYOU MET YOUR FIRST HUSBAND', that means you don't even av a stable place to stay.

Ma'am, your life needs RESTORATION TODAY

What part of remarried didn't you understand??...

I get air condition for my room cheesy I assume you know what air condition is?

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Franky9584(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
go on ur knees and PUSH...PRAY UNTILL SOMETIN HAPPENS

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
You shouldn't sleep with your boss and not because you are a Virginia but because it goes against your principles.

The way you lay emphasis on virginity, are you suggesting it's OK for women to sleep with men to keep their jobs as long as they are not Virgins?

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by dapsylee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Send your resume to oludotconcepts@gmail.com. I may be of help in changing your Job.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by LegalIcon: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Madam, I would like us to first draw the line between your keeping your virginity merely as your family tradition or as a morality, and keeping your virginity as unto God. If you're only keeping it because of you family tradition, then your refusal to sleep with the old Fool may not attract any favour from God, but if being a virgin is unto God, then you can be rest assured that God'll open bigger doors for you. It pays to serve God faithfully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by nigerfine: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op you forgot to mention your salary. I personally want to know. I sent you a mail request ....I might be of help. Shalom
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by TRIXIA: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

AMEN! AND AMEN..
THANKS FRIEND

please forget expressor, that onitcha man should go get a life abeg...prince abi wat else is his latest name?...not a working place of repute in my opinion...yh i worked there
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pwettyella(f): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

I owe you the truth and I will speak the truth only...
Na only poor men dey enjoy virginity..... No sensible rich man likes the wahala of petting and breaking hymen... Rich love experienced women in the room abi you don see who dey employ inexperienced driver?...

Go and negotiate with your Boss and get that thing broken once and for all because E no dey reign again..

I met my first Husband in a club and after giving birth and all, another man found me worthy of remarrying me and do you know why??

Na because I gather experience!!
I sabi fucck and I no dey lie!
I smell jealousy,plssss Op keep urself till ur wedding nyt,der is reward in doing so.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by piagetskinner(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
DON'T give in... Hold on. help is on the way

jobemy.com/u-s-embassy-recruitment-for-graduate-visa-assistants-email-submission-only/
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by chronique(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Send your cv to reganjohn2001@yahoo.com. I'd try and spread it amongst my clients and colleagues. Hopefully,we might find someone to hire you. But you do not need to sleep with anyone to keep our job. If you're gonna have sex,let it be because you want it and you like the person;not out of compulsion or blackmail.
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
sulmeza:
u think everyone belong to d same moral class as u?...i so much pity u....or perhaps u one dos guys who hide behind female monikers.. undecided...
I'm done wit u btw

Go and sit your tiny azz down jor! Coming on a faceless forum to form saint Micheal ..abi you think say I no fit pretend like you?

If I carry Toto give am now, e go fcvk and without condom too..

Swerve jor!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by seeun(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Do not sell your virginity to anyone for any reason. Let me have a chat with you on whatsapp. 08181571365.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by nigerfine: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
please send me your email details.. don't really know how to use the pm feature...
God bless..
have a good night rest
I may be of help
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pwettyella:

I smell jealousy,plssss Op keep urself till ur wedding nyt,der is reward in doing so.

Jealous over old, strong like kanda hymen?.. I pity who go break the hymen sef.

Btw, just for humour sake, are you still a virgin?..

14 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by girlfriendsnatc: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
And some useless militants doing nothing useful with their lives and with nothing useful to offer Nigeria are still on government payroll, collecting salary simply for being criminals, whereas legitimate law-abiding citizens who are contributing to the growth of the nation's GDP are abandoned to to suffer whatever fate a decayed country throws at them. From past to present, the entire Nigerian government Presidency, Senate and House of Representatives need total psychiatric treatment from mental disorder, because such a government characteristic behavior of rewarding criminality and crime is clearly a trait of chronic acute ingrained madness. The Nigerian government is simply crazy angry. I hope President Buhari can bring about a true change in this regard.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by habsydiamond(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can buy if not too expense, and if their is any chance of black market I dey around. My sis, my advice u took the best decision. Do u know that if u have given in to ur boss when he don destroy ur pushit with his disk he can still sack u. So u are not save anyway. Just keep praying and I promise u a special package is on it way to you. Be prayerful
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
swthrt, what has just happened to u happenes every other day to a lot of innocent girls out there. so, ur case is not an exception. my candid advice will be that u should remain resolute. maintain ur virginity and never trade it for money or job. the good Lord who sees the hrt of men will give u a better job. see your loss, not as a dissappointment but as a stepping stone to something beautiful coming ur way. remain blessed.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
nigerfine:
I may be of help
what kind of help friend
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pwettyella(f): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=kilode100 post=43222554]

Jealous over old, strong like kanda hymen?.. I pity who go break the hymen sef.
Btw, just for humour sake, are you still a virgin?.. Funny as it may sound to u,YES I m a virgin
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stay strong n believe in God. No man is God unto anor n no man holds or determine how u live ur life or destiny. God wil never allow u b tempted beyond wat u cn endure. Trust in Him alone, go out thr n look 4 better appoitments. God's Grace 2 u dear
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by yinkeys(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
And some useless militants doing nothing useful with their lives and with nothing useful to offer Nigeria are still on government payroll, collecting salary simply for being criminals, whereas legitimate law-abiding citizens who are contributing to the growth of the nation's GDP are abandoned to to suffer whatever fate a decayed country throws at them. From past to present, the entire Nigerian government Presidency, Senate and House of Representatives need total psychiatric treatment from mental disorder, because such a government characteristic behavior of rewarding criminality and crime is clearly a trait of chronic acute ingrained madness. The Nigerian government is simply crazy angry. I hope President Buhari can bring about a true change in this regard.
Sister take it easy o
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by karbridals(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks dear,this is the best i have read..she really needs the money.did i just see someone write hold on there?someone said she has not eaten and u are telling her to hold on there.while praying for another job to come,she and her sick mother needs to eat.

uote author=adren post=43219225]

**sobbing**

babe.. it is gon be ok

Let me call on the saviour of NL...

lalasticlala... transforming lives since 1950

only if this is not a superstory.. i'd give anything to help[/quote]
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
ourchoice:
@pinkiecutie, one thing u must understand about life is this: life generally isn't fair.

Don't think because u are keeping your virginity till marriage, that all the good things in life, including best husband will come to u, not true o

Many good virgins after keeping their virginity for years ended up marrying the worst husband!

Some ladies u and I think are wayward ended up getting married to the best husbands, had beautiful kids and also got very enviable jobs.

Many good people are suffering and dying all over the world, not just you alone.

Many innocent children are being killed by Boko Haram in the north, ISIS in Syria, Iraq, etc...some are very good too but life wasn't fair on them.

Many hardworking and God fearing guys are so broke, they can't even afford to eat talk more of getting married whereas their mates who are bad, heartless, lazy are enjoying life; have good job, pretty women around them, cars, good house, touring around the world.

All I am saying is this: life isn't fair....only God knows why it is so....maybe the reward of people who truly lived or living a good life maybe after death in another world that we may not know.

Many good ladies have lost their jobs in worst situations than yours....thats how unfair life can be.

Just pour your heart out to God in private and let God decide the rest....dont trust any man who may read your story and seem to show pity to assist u....help comes only from God....and don't just expect it from anywhere....tell God to send your helpers at His own will and timing.

But remove your mind from your virginity....its nothing....dont even mention it again. focus more on pleasing God through your attitude towards people, do good, respect people, don't gossip, don't hate others, don't envy others, don't be too pompous or rude because u are a virgin, be humble....sow seed whenever u can...sing praises always...dont be rude to guys no matter their financial status....dont look down on anybody.

Wish u the best
This is the sheer embodiment of advice you have panted to know; all the best!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Pwettyella post=43222726][/quote]

That makes two of Us.. Us Virgins should always stick together o...

13 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by dhrogbar: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
SerialGist:

This your story get as e be.

Firstly, if the picture on your DP is yours, then both the pic and the background do not look like those who struggle for 1k and food a problem.

2ndly, even if you give in the man, how are you sure the job wont be taken away after three months? What happens then?

From your first point, you reason logically but don't forget that people do packaging a lot. That's why they said "Picture lies" ...I'm still studying the story judiciously...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adebayour26: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

What part of remarried didn't you understand??...

I get air condition for my room cheesy I assume you know what air condition is?
You just dunno what u ar saying, I'd better leave you before one tutns dis thread to something else, it's not even worth it, with dis asshole.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by tiredface: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
CUT HIM LUSTFULLY STARING AT ME(MORE THAN ONCE), COMPLEMENTED, INVIYED ME TO HIS OFFICE IN WHICH U SAT, DID I HEAR SAT INNOCENTLY? WOW! DO YOU THINK, SOMEHOW, JUST SOMEHOW, YOU MIGHT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO ALL THIS LUSTFULL BEHAVIOUR AND INVENTUAL TERMINATION OF YA JOB? JUST TRYING TO LOOK AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE. YA VIRGINITY, YA CALL

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Zalam5: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
smiley
Am so sorry about inconvenient
How do I help you sister ?
Bamisoro
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Laredojohn(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Feel strongly for u...gonna give a word let this day bear me witness, the man is gonna beg u at last, by the way this is a true test of how wonderful God is...very soon and sooner than you think u will move higher than the previous job...keep hope alive
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Big grammar ontop of another person virginity?
Hian!...

8 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pwettyella(f): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

That makes two of Us.. Us Virgins should always stick together o...
We r nt togeda... U r on ur own,nd its nt funny I can nvr be with u

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.