Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65631 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Dynamite02: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I know many people will read that write up in isolation and it takes a very intelligent person to grasp the deep message in it.

I repeat...if a lady is not ready for the POSSIBILITY of sharing her man with another lady whether AS A MISTRESS or another wife,she should remain single.

Your heading is misleading na! You said "N0 Lady Should Get Married If She Is
Not Ready For This One Thing" ..now compare it to what you are saying here now ..."I repeat...IF a lady is not ready for the POSSIBILITY of sharing her man with another lady whether AS A MISTRESS or another wife,she should remain single."

Its all about choice and everybody has the right to chose,....when faced with such realities a lady might decide to follow your "advice" and remain single ( and I trust you...the next thing you'll do is create a thread bashing them for choosing to remain single)

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Intelligent comment.
This is why they say my threads are controversial cos i say it as it is.
HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.
You are the fucking hypocrite.

9 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
muslak:
The thread is an outstanding one that tells about real life situation.
It talked about the real creation of a man that is distinctively different from that of a woman.
while in marriage, there is always a period that a man is after a need of another woman, if he can control
himself of that urge he maintains, if not, he may need to get another woman. but it is better a man marries another
wife than doing it around, my strong opinion.

What about women who cheat?undecided

Make una open your eyes. This is the 21st century, more women are willing to cheatsmiley because they can't just stick to one mansad

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
easternguy:
This is the most UNFORTUNATE TRUTH I've read on Nairaland since this year.

Don't come here crying when your wife cheats on you:O

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
bukatyne:
Hilarious Thread

All the men including the OP chanting yes, men are polygamous have suddenly forgotten that all polygamous men must cheat with women....

How sweet will it be if poster A's wife is banging poster B (Both A & B chanters of we are polygamous)

A short storysmiley

Man A, Man B and Man C agree that men are polygamous in nature. Man A intends to marry as many wives as possible, Man B and C however, would rather stick to mistresses.

It was quite unfortunate the day Man C found out that his wife was sleeping with Man D. His friends claim that he wasn't man enough. Unbeknownst to Man A, his first wife can't get enough of their neighbour, Man E and his third wife still reveres her ex sexual prowress. Man A never got to know. He died a proud alpha malesmiley

cc Toks2008

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nathe11:
the person's moniker is kimberly.ie

grin grin
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

How gulible.

You must be an easy prey.

Unfortunate,most if not all the guys forming good guys here are the ones ladies should fear the most.

I have done my part and even if many ladies curse me today,im so positive that sometime in the future they will remember this write ip and appreciate it.

Go and marry!!

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

Many of our ladies don't deserve single men. After they have destroyed things they would be craving for a single guy that has fear of God.
yeye ladies, hypocrites.

Dopemu

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Crieff(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Intelligent comment.

This is why they say my threads are controversial cos i say it as it is.

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.

I see you are selective. Manipulative too.

You know what Jesus would have told your kind? Remove the tree in your eye before belabouring the speck in another's eyes.

Like someone else said, write something else for a change: on business, on personal development, on entrepreneurship...anything else...

Make some other impact in this community...

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
viktor01:
All the ladies be bashing toks as if we are not already getting there.
it's an inevitable disaster that must happen whether it sounds pleasant to your ears or not. Isaiah 4;1....read up please.

Most ladies bashing the op are going to cheat on their husbands toosmiley.

*Whispers*

Most of their husbands are never going to find outsmiley

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by gen2lpat(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
I am here. I have never cheated on my wife.

Stop supporting what is not right.

Cheating does not necessarily mean you make out with another woman. Trust me, every man is guilty one way or the other.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

Dopemu
You will see alakoto. Mumu oshi
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

You will see alakoto. Mumu oshi

Ode!

Awo bi ti ki ni ohun seriundecided
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

Ode!

Bawo ni wo se ri. Ti o ba da o ye ko gbe aworan re si ori profile ee... tongue
akike:

Ode!

Bawo ni wo se ri. Ti o ba da o ye ko gbe aworan re si ori profile ee...
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

Bawo ni wo se ri. Ti o ba da o ye ko gbe aworan re si ori profile ee... tongue

Bawo ni wo se ri. Ti o ba da o ye ko gbe aworan re si ori profile ee...

Ode! Kini ohun na rI bi ewo.

Loser!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

to you.it is rubbish but to the sensible ones it is the reality. Am from a nuclear family but we don't go against polygamy.
You said I spilled rubbish but what I stated is the fact.
You better brace yourself up and face the reality.
d only reason y u sed dat is cos u are from a nuclear family..if u were from a polygamous family..u wouldn't wish it for ur enemy..talkless of ur unborn kids..i wish Goodluck in ur journey tho smiley
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
missyQween:

lol....I hail ur stinginess oo
Na we be that grin
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tpiar: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
this your one thing is too long ooo, I am not in the mood to read, I will read later

Imagine a grown male taking time to write the crap.

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
This would have been a nice thread if I'd seen at least one individual with well organised, civilly presented countering points to what the op has just asserted. Instead all I'm seeing is some ad hominem fallacy.
#Dissapointed.
Or toks2008 u up for a challenge?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tpiar: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
enieme:
This would have been a nice thread if I'd seen at least one individual with well organised, civilly presented countering points to what the op has just asserted. Instead all I'm seeing is some ad hominem fallacy.

post whatever you want to post without attacking others.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

Ode! Kini ohun na rI bi ewo.
Loser!
haha.... frustrated being. Yeye lady.... oni gberaga
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
bardella1:
d only reason y u sed dat is cos u are from a nuclear family..if u were from a polygamous family..u wouldn't wish it for ur enemy..talkless of ur unborn kids..i wish Goodluck in ur journey tho smiley
Thank you for that not all polygamy are bad as people think. My Mum is from a polygamous family but you will never no their differences.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
tpiar:

post whatever you want to post without attacking others.
I'm not attacking anyone Jor. Just observing....
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
lol
baron2000:

National assembly needs to set up a missing brains committee on top this matter undecided
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
You dey mind them. I see what married women do in Abuja and I shake my head for their husbands who think they are smart and have their women under control, sad. And here you have an elder encouraging adultery.smh..

akike:

What about women who cheat?undecided

Make una open your eyes. This is the 21st century, more women are willing to cheatsmiley because they can't just stick to one mansad

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tpiar: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
enieme:

I'm not attacking anyone Jor. Just observing....

make your observation without referring to anyone but the op who opened the thread.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

haha.... frustrated being. Yeye lady.... oni gberaga

I would rather be ARROGANT than daft. You are daft!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
tpiar:

make your observation without referring to anyone but the op who opened the thread.
last time I checked, nl didn't have a rule that you couldn't address people on a thread other than the op.
bsds, I didnt even quote anyone directly so where is it burning you in your shorts?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
peppyluv02:
You dey mind them. I see what married women do in Abuja and I shake my head for their husbands who think they are smart and have their women under control, sad. And here you have an elder encouraging adultery.smh..

The same thing Ego said the last time. I don't know about Abiuja but I know Ibadansmiley. illiterates o, literates o, all joinsmiley.

Magun and sexist traditions are no longer effective. Something tells me that our ancestors knew what women were capable ofsmiley. Too bad, things have changed now.

Welcome to the modern day.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Marvinspeed(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Walexsammy:
Read and understand, stop being a hypocrite, the op is saying the excatly wht is happening

Hypocrite? I'm not married but it doesn't stop me from being realistic.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

I would rather be ARROGANT than daft. You are daft!
Then you are an slowpoke, foolish idiot with low IQ.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tpiar: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
enieme:

last time I checked, nl didn't have a rule that you couldn't address people on a thread other than the op.
bsds, I didnt even quote anyone directly so where is it burning me in my shorts?

yes, you need to ask yourself that question, seem you have nothing worthwhile to type, hence your arrant s.tupidity displayed.

I wonder why you are on the thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.