Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65640 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I would rather be a polygamist than having a concubine. I do tell all the ladies that have met that, I am a fan of polygamy. If she wants no problem, if she doesn't want, find your way out.

I know many married that do come to my school back then. They will carry those girls to guest houses and hotels till day break and the same adulterous husband would be saying one man, one wife. Who is fooling who.

The single mothers, expired single ladies and widows that I know are uncountable. I now asked myself which single guy would want to marry them. That us why I Like Islam, when you are financial capable and physically capable marry 1,2,3 or 4 wives.

Polygamy is the solution to end the mystery for single ladies, single mothers, divorcees and widows not only in Nigeria also in the world.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by seaga: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
SweetOlive:
I'm out! undecided

Dont! smiley
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by IykeWest: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

Haha.. don't mind many of them. When they get into it and understand what it entails they will know that theory us different from practical or sorry to say let one of them(ladies) lose her husband with two kids at age of 32. Let me see how a single guy that has never had a child will want to marry her. Polygamy is the solution.

I could remember one OAP that was brought on your views once said she doesn't mind being second or third wife as long as the man can take care.of her. She made a salient point that, being a single mother is not easy. There are roles a woman can't play like a man no matter how successful she is.
That's very true brother! I'm a huge fan of the truth, I mean the real truth, I've been telling the truth for a long time, and lemme tell you another truth, are u ready for the truth? grin The truth is nobody wants to hear the truth, that's the truth, they want something fabricated or easy to handle, so please you are telling the truth and I advise you should stop, u wanna know the reason? Cos everybody will see you as a pessimistic human being while in the true sense of it, you're being real, you're being realistic. The truth is like a very thick bitter ointment, nobody will drink it cos it's very bitter, if you want them to drink it, mix a lot of water (Fabrications) with it, so they'll drink it easily. That's my advice bro. Thanks again for showing the truth, but as you can see, nobody wan drink am.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
IykeWest:
That's very true brother! I'm a huge fan of the truth, I mean the real truth, I've been telling the truth for a long time, and lemme tell you another truth, are u ready for the truth? grin The truth is nobody wants to hear the truth, that's the truth, they want something fabricated or easy to handle, so please you are telling the truth and I advise you should stop, u wanna know the reason? Cos everybody will see you as a pessimistic human being while in the true sense of it, you're being real, you're being realistic. The truth is like a very thick bitter ointment, nobody will drink it cos it's very bitter, if you want them to drink it, mix a lot of water (Fabrications) with it, so they'll drink it easily. That's my advice bro. Thanks again for showing the truth, but as you can see, nobody wan drink am.

haha... exactly. let me keep the truth to myself.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by NiRfreak(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
@OP....I'm also of the pragmatic breed. If getting ready to marry means a lady must be aware and brace up for future infidelity of the man, then , part of bracing up and getting ready should also means that she could play infidelity emulating her husband and none of the partners should feel discontent about it. else, that would amount to applying double standard and prejudice in favour of the mans infidelity. And your marriage law will read: The man is liable to have side chicks or mistresses but the woman can not in marriage. how fair!

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some exceptional couples grounded in christ still respect their marital vows.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Fkhalifa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
In situations like this, its quite funny ladies are heaping praise on men, really cheesy

Yes ladies you are all right we have many monogamous non cheating men out there, Mr Toks is the only philander

Smh# I fear HBP and stroke waiting to happen to some people. cry

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

Are you phucking ret.ard.ed? Wait. Don't answer that. It's obvious. My bad.

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by yvelchstores(f): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
U are very insane. I see u had a dis functional family wen growing up. Damaged mindset!
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Countrygirl(f): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

What i wrote up there is not about individuality but the factual occurrence we see everyday.

I say i will not cheat or take a second wife and you say same.

Many guys also say same yet we read everyday about divorce due to same act we all claim we wont indulge in...INFIDELITY...So who is deceiving who?

My point still remains that of what use is it if a lady divorces her hubby due to infidelity and ends up with another married man? YES 7 out of 10 divorcées end up having affairs with married men or as intimacy gadgets for randy guys so is this not insanity of teh highest order?

So why divorce the first man in the first place when you are most likely to end up commiting same act of adultery?

THAT IS MY POINT.
Ok, i understand now.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by xcllaxix(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Polygamy is allowed in both religions

Nah...its not allowed.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I don't know why Nairalanders dey vex for Toks, he is divorced!His approach to relationships is crazy!

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by HIbekay5: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dis is what happens when you have polygamist and adulterers as relatives, friends & associates. An opinion is the sum of what you hear, see, believe and experienced over time. As a result of your exposure, you strongly believe every married man has a side-chick. Then you come up with threads like this and spew unverified sayings.
No doubt some men are skilled adulterers but there are still many faithful men out there who detest cheating lyk sh*t.

7 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
In situations like this, its quite funny ladies are heaping praise on men, really cheesy

Yes ladies you are all right we have many monogamous non cheating men out there, Mr Toks is the only philander

Smh# I fear HBP and stroke waiting to happen to some people. cry

My Dad and Mum do say it that when a man get to a stage in his life. Women/ladies will be after him. It takes a courageous wife to overlook it.
Even me wey I never get anything I know many ladies that are after me. I had to stop calling and chatting with them.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
Kachisbarbie come see your friend o. grin

I don't know that to do about this man again, im matter just tire me. Make I shut up biko, once you disagree now_ he would say only intelligent minds can discern the post.

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Fkhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

My Dad and Mum do say it that when a man get to a stage in his life. Women/ladies will be after him. It takes a courageous wife to overlook it.
Even me wey I never get anything I know many ladies that are after me. I had to stop calling and chatting with them.

baba you are not far from the truth o, see what a lady once talk about this issue

"Cheating doesn't get to me. That's the way I have made my myself to be. I have never nag or shout at any man because of cheating. there are other bigger things I nag for, and, believe me is not cheating.

I can't just imagine myself fighting for a man, even if he is my husband, I will never do it. Let him paint the town red, let him club, let him womanize, let him do whatever he likes. All I know, is between him and his God.

All I am after in this world, earn my own money, have kids, raise my kids to be responsible. Take care of my aged sweet mum. Offer my shoulder and help to my siblings. (because is only my siblings that can bleed for me and never forsake me in trying times)."
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
baba you are not far from the truth o, see what a lady once talk about this issue

"Cheating doesn't get to me. That's the way I have made my myself to be. I have never nag or shout at any man because of cheating. there are other bigger things I nag for, and, believe me is not cheating.

I can't just imagine myself fighting for a man, even if he is my husband, I will never do it. Let him paint the town red, let him club, let him womanize, let him do whatever he likes. All I know, is between him and his God.

All I am after in this world, earn my own money, have kids, raise my kids to be responsible. Take care of my aged sweet mum. Offer my shoulder and help to my siblings. (because is only my siblings that can bleed for me and never forsake me in trying times)."

This kind of Lady want peace in her life. A woman that want peace in her marital life must not be a jealous woman. She must be able to overlook things.
A Lady like her is rare. I pray she has a good husband.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Johnnoo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Another radical goat on the loose undecided

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by sweetgala(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
falconey:
This thread will hit frontpage but not this year.

I command you to break your crystal ball now. It is a counterfeit product. It can't even tell the future within 2 hr span

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
omotonyx:
Oga na lie jor. If u marry flesh of ur flesh n bone of ur bone noting like dat. If a woman has good conscience not sleeping with different men. When its time 4her 2settle down she'll definately marry a good God fearing man.
Amen sis
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I know many people will read that write up in isolation and it takes a very intelligent person to grasp the deep message in it.

I repeat...if a lady is not ready for the POSSIBILITY of sharing her man with another lady whether AS A MISTRESS or another wife,she should remain single.

toks ur advice is for single ladies with kids or single ladies that hv done abortion before not for an ideal single lady

besides say Amen to my prayers.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by elantraceey(f): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
I rather remain single than enter a polygamous marriage, you shouldn't use your inability to judge others.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by HaneefahRN(f): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ok, he is free to marry 10 with 100 mistresses, can I marry now?

Those tht av seen the rigors of polygamy wld''t wish it for their worst enemy, u think polygamy is just to be able to sleep wt different women? Think again. I know a man nw in old age, who said if he cld turn back the hands of time, he wld never av ventured into polygamy. He knew what he saw. Now, he is a strong advocate against any of his sons marrying more than a wife. I av pple who av all the resources to marry more wives bt decided nt to cos they av seen things, tht pleasure u're seeking from being able to sleep wt different women wld be minute when reality sets in.

Some men are lucky enof to be able to manage the home well, but most don't av the ability to. The annoying part is u'll find men who can barely manage just a wife also venturing into polygamy.

And no, polygamy doesn't curb a cheating soul, there wld always be another lady out there more sexy to him than the wives at home, a man wt no self control can't regain it thru polygamy. U'll just see he has 4 wives already and has impregnated another one outside, but it's nt the randy guy's fault o, it's some fish-brained ladies who wld rather chase after married men than chose from the myriads of single guys asking them out, but it's nt their fault too.

When men learn to put themselves in their women's shoes, tht is when sanity can come in. I can imagine how men wld be so happy sharing their wives wt other men if polyandry is to come in. They will boldly talk abt how women are polygamous in nature and shld be allowed to Bleep around, while the guy looks the other way and even av to be nice or pretend to be nice to his rival. This wld be so wonderful. Men ain't emotional afterall, they can only go mad if a man looks longer than necessary at their wives talk more sleep wt them, but the female super-humans av no right to be emotional abt having their loved one sleep around.

Enof of my ramblings, I pray I wnt av a man such as 'these' as a husband. Ladies there are gud, worthy men out there, but when u're unlucky to av one wt no self control abeg carry face and face ur career and children and find ways to protect urself so he doesn't come and infect u wt something, no man is worth one's unhappiness, or landing in Aro for . If u can't handle it, let no one tell u not to divorce, divorce is always an option.

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by villareal15(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks, crazy at it sounds.,you are actually right.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
NiRfreak:
@OP....I'm also of the pragmatic breed. If getting ready to marry means a lady must be aware and brace up for future infidelity of the man, then , part of bracing up and getting ready should also means that she could play infidelity emulating her husband and none of the partners should feel discontent about it. else, that would amount to applying double standard and prejudice in favour of the mans infidelity. And your marriage law will read: The man is liable to have side chicks or mistresses but the woman can not in marriage. how fair!
Toks2008 read this one. it seems you dnt know that men cheat with ladies. and most of them are married.

SMH
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
U've succeeded in spilling out rubbishj..am not against polygamy..buh if dis is ur reason for polygamy den u are wrong
Saladin25:
I would rather be a polygamist than having a concubine. I do tell all the ladies that have met that, I am a fan of polygamy. If she wants no problem, if she doesn't want, find your way out.

I know many married that do come to my school back then. They will carry those girls to guest houses and hotels till day break and the same adulterous husband would be saying one man, one wife. Who is fooling who.

The single mothers, expired single ladies and widows that I know are uncountable. I now asked myself which single guy would want to marry them. That us why I Like Islam, when you are financial capable and physically capable marry 1,2,3 or 4 wives.

Polygamy is the solution to end the mystery for single ladies, single mothers, divorcees and widows not only in Nigeria also in the world.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Fkhalifa(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

This kind of Lady want peace in her life. A woman that want peace in her marital life must not be a jealous woman. She must be able to overlook things.
A Lady like her is rare. I pray she has a good husband

Amin, and the funny thing is most of these ladies bashing the op have once dated/slept with a married man,they once had more than one boyfriends in their prime, sexing every party they go, yet they are quick to lash any guy try who even opts for polygamy instead of chasing skirts about.

Do they deserve all this angels they are craving for?

Had it been a lady that lived a decent and a worthy wife material, I would perfectly understand and wish her well
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ephi123(f): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I know many people will read that write up in isolation and it takes a very intelligent person to grasp the deep message in it.

I repeat...if a lady is not ready for the POSSIBILITY of sharing her man with another lady whether AS A MISTRESS or another wife,she should remain single.

Who made you an authority?! Rather than say that is your own personal opinion/preference, you are talking like your word is law. Anyway, other posters above have addressed you properly, no point wasting my time adding more.

Ladies & gentlemen, this kind of post is what happens when people set no standards for themselves but rather make the society their yardstick.

7 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ephi123(f): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol was kidding, who takes stuffs like this serious? M sure the op was asleep wen he typed all these. The woman that will marry that man shld just brace up for the worst. sad

It seems he's been married before and it didn't work out if I remember correctly he mentioned it in another thread. Not enough excuse for his whole mindset to become warped like this though.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Captain001(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
littlemistress:
I quite agree with the op tho. It's a bitter pill & it doesn't justify cheating by men but it's the truth. At one stage or the other in a marriage, a man will cheat. Marriage vows are no longer respected. Going into a marriage with the perception that a man will be totally faithful is a mirage.. except ofcourse you both are devoted Christians.
I think the essence is hoping for the best & preparing for the worst. Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he's not screwing some babes somewhere.
Even if he's not willing to cheat, there's a daring daughter of eve somewhere scheming to oust wifey!

You made a valid point when you said " except both of them are devoted Christians " that is the only solution to infidelity in marriage, total commitment and devotion to christ by both parties. Every lady wants a God fearing man for a husband; but they don't even know what it means to be God fearing. When an actual God fearing man comes around they see him as boring. A God fearing man won't drink alcohol, won't smoke, won't club, won't play songs that ain't gospel etc. So ladies if you don't want cheating in your marriage fear God with all your heart and marry a man who does same.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ephi123(f): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:

Lack of accountability, that is one of the biggest problems we have in this country. Meanwhile it is the same woman who would suffer most when she catches a life-changing sexually transmitted disease from the husband.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
bardella1:

U've succeeded in spilling out rubbishj..am not against polygamy..buh if dis is ur reason for polygamy den u are wrong
to you.it is rubbish but to the sensible ones it is the reality. Am from a nuclear family but we don't go against polygamy.
You said I spilled rubbish but what I stated is the fact.
You better brace yourself up and face the reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.