Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65633 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2016
proudmom38 i sight u o. Pls continue to train lil proudy well jare. He wont turn out like some deluded sick dude here. Hail the male proudys for me.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008 may GOD BLESS YOU WITH FIVE WIVES IJN AMEN!!!

please dnt forget to share your experience with us cos i know God must surely answer my prayers

managing one wife is even a very difficult task. in a polygamous home the man will always pick one of his wives as his favourite while others goes to native doctor to frustrate the life of the favourite wife and her kids. polygamy is bad if you not a muslim am talking from a real life experience with a close friend.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Fkhalifa(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Op, what you don't understand or probably don't care about is that ladies would never be pleased with the idea of polygamy,some will even reject it if God was to speak it from the heavens

No lady ill gree to your proposal if you let her know beforehand that you may take another woman in future, even though it is the reality

The sad truth is the rate at which men play away games is so on the high, even the so called decent men are already towing that path,Even me with all my firmness, I fear I may fall into it.

It is better in sight of God to legally marry another woman than to fool around,as I have not seen it any holy book where it is outright forbidden.

Don't expect the ladies to happily agree with you,only few who have seen it all will understand.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Vikky014:
Toks2008 may GOD BLESS YOU WITH FIVE WIVES IJN AMEN!!!

please dnt forget to share your experience with us cos i know God must surely answer my prayers

managing one wife is even a very difficult task. in a polygamous home the man will always pick one of his wives as his favourite while others goes to native doctor to frustrate the life of the favourite wife and her kids. polygamy is bad if you not a muslim am talking from a real life experience with a close friend.

I know many people will read that write up in isolation and it takes a very intelligent person to grasp the deep message in it.

I repeat...if a lady is not ready for the POSSIBILITY of sharing her man with another lady whether AS A MISTRESS or another wife,she should remain single.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Op, what you don't understand or probably don't care about is that ladies would never be pleased with the idea of polygamy,some will even reject it if God was to speak it from the heavens

No lady ill gree to your proposal if you let her know beforehand that you may take another woman in future, even though it is the reality

The sad truth is the rate at which men play away games is so on the high, even the so called decent men are already towing that path,Even me with all my firmness, I fear I may fall into it.

It is better in sight of God to legally marry another woman than to fool around,as I have not seen it any holy book where it is outright forbidden.

Don't expect the ladies to happily agree with you,only few who have seen it all will understand.

This is the nearest most realistic,reasonable and factual comment i have read so far.

Please note this..i am not advocating for polygamy and you just sumed up my write up in your paragraph 3 and 4.

I am decency personified in all aspects of life but i will be the greatest fool to start preaching to other guys to be ffaithful to their wives because even me with all my decency i know how tough the battle is.

I have seen it all...ladies are ladies worst enemies,single ladies fall in love more these days with married men and i begin to wonder that with the rate things are going,any lady who still goes into marriage with that mindset of my husband must be faithful to me is not only a dreamer but a total joke.

If your hubby ends up faithful to you i say a big congrats..but the bottom line is that you should expect the expected...that is my message.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Fkhalifa(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

This is the nearest most realistic,reasonable and factual comment i have read so far.

Please note this..i am not advocating for polygamy and you just sumed up my write up in your paragraph 3 and 4.
I feel good bro, but don't expect them to be happy with your posts o, Even some Islamic clerics don't like preaching that aspect to women, they don't take it lightly with the preacher from their countenance, #from experience o

Except you are ready to be dragging with them here for days. cheesy
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
which woman will love sharing that "thing" with another woman?
Polygamy is crap!

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Tinalex(f): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Better stop having regards for me..if i woo you please rubbish me and if i woo anyone you know abeg tell the person im a monster.

I am ready to pay the price for the truth. The truth many ladies cursing me today will thank me for latter.

I know ladies love lies but unfortunately i stand for the truth.
Wow!!! So its true....never judge a book by its cover. Thanks for showing who you really are tho. That asides....your truth is relative to you so stop spreading your foolishness on this forum.

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I feel good bro, but don't expect them to be happy with your posts o, Even some Islamic clerics don't like preaching that aspect to women, they don't take it lightly with the preacher from their countenance, #from experience o

Except you are ready to be dragging with them here for days. cheesy

Me..drag...Heaven forbids..

My threads arte not the hilarious ones but deep and factual..the type of write up many of them will likely come back to read again and say....and this guy said it o...so im not bothered with their reaction now.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Tinalex:

Wow!!! So its true....never judge a book by its cover. Thanks for showing who you really are tho. That asides....your truth is relative to you so stop spreading your foolishness on this forum.

In same vein,that foolishness is also relative to you cos thats what you think.

As far as im concerned,many ladies will relate to this when it dawns on them.

Good morning.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Yes, I agree.
Guys are polygamous in nature. Na God created dem lyk dat. There will always be side chicks. Their 3rd leg is d wahala undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
which woman will love sharing that "thing" with another woman?
Polygamy is crap!

Definitely most women will swear never to indulge in polygamy yet they will willingly DATE a married man probably for finance and many ladies will gladly marry a rich dude who is happily married rather than be the only wife of a poor dude and we see this everyday.

Many ladies will say they want a faithful guy as a boyfriend but will prefer to be with a guy other ladies want and please tell me if it is not true that many guys have more than one gfriend.

Cant you wake up and see the sense in this write up?

Polygamous affairs everywhere and most hypocritical is when a lady cant see that polygamy is also when a man is faithfully married to one woman yet keeps side chics..huh

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, I agree.
Guys are polygamous in nature. Na God created dem lyk dat. There will always be side chicks. Their 3rd leg is d wahala undecided undecided

Coming from a lady makes this interesting and with this mindset,you can never ever have infidelity issues in your marriage..never.

Yet im not encouraging this but the truth is that if a lady is not ready for the possibility of her man with another ladystay single...Period.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

even when a man that loves women marry four wives, would that ever even stop him from cheating a big NO...... so whats the point of marrying many women when you will still have mistresses

point two I wouldn't say any man shouldn't have more than one wife his problem but do you know the stress he put himself at the end of the day? on a norms four gals can't live peacefully in a place that's the FACT.... not to talk of women sharing the same man, they kuku kill u their husband at the end of the day that's the FACT

to buttress my opinion mr toks I see u usually insult other people by calling them less intelligent when they don't agree with your opinion its not cool at all, other people have their opinions too and this is a public forum na so why get irritated when someone doesn't agree with your post.

I HOPE U WONT CALL ME LESS INTELLIGENT TOO FOR MY COMMENT.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Tinalex(f): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=43262099]
In same vein,that foolishness is also relative to you cos thats what you think.
As far as im concerned,many ladies will relate to this when it dawns on them.
Good morning.[/quotw Whatever! Morning to you too
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2016
esosa993:

even when a man that loves women marry four wives, would that ever even stop him from cheating a big NO...... so whats the point of marrying many women when you will still have mistresses

point two I wouldn't say any man shouldn't have more than one wife his problem but do you know the stress he put himself at the end of the day? on a norms four gals can't live peacefully in a place that's the FACT.... not to talk of women sharing the same man, they kuku kill u their husband at the end of the day that's the FACT

to buttress my opinion mr toks I see u usually insult other people by calling them less intelligent when they don't agree with your opinion its not cool at all, other people have their opinions too and this is a public forum na so why get irritated when someone doesn't agree with your post.

Lol

Where on earth did you get that from? Only people who curse are labeled unintelligent by me and that is undisputable.

Away from that,the issue is not even about marrying all the women in one house or renting different houses for them or is it about the guy living long or short life.

The bottom line is that ladies should not bother getting married if they are not ready to face the possibility of living with that mindset. I cant stress it enough.

Im tired of hearing same stories of how a man cheated,the lady left bla bla bla

And at the end na another person husband or boyfriend go dey do the same womanwey leave her husband due to infidelity....MADNESS.

Why leave your marriage to start living a useless life?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by misspicy(f): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2016
esosa993:

LMAO cheesy

was just passing by and didn't want to comment on thread until i saw this grin

www.nairaland.com/2853834/rule-2-nairaland.a-true-test

LMAO gringringrin

good morning nairalanders

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by EastanPower(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
[s]Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smellingmouth: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
shocked shocked not all guys dear..
Although I ain't a saint, and I USED to have side chicks cheesy but I ve met some real dudes
HateU2:
Yes, I agree.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO cheesy

was just passing by and didn't want to comment on thread until i saw this grin

www.nairaland.com/2853834/rule-2-nairaland.a-true-test

LMAO gringringrin

good morning nairalanders

thanks a lot for the link , I usually read the guys post some are okay while some are not but thats is my opinion

I notice he gets too agitated when people don't agree with what he says, for crying out loud people are not robots you can't force things down everyone's throat that's why its a forum.anything he says everyone must agree ni ogaaa ooo.

I only feel for the woman in his life cos he's the type who would never listen to his woman's advice. and mr toks am not saying this cos I don't agree with your post infact I hate arguments , I only want you to change that's all for the better.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Coming from a lady makes this interesting and with this mindset,you can never ever have infidelity issues in your marriage..never.

Yet im not encouraging this but the truth is that if a lady is not ready for the possibility of her man with another ladystay single...Period.
That's the truth bro. I grew up with house full of blood brothers so I know the drill. It does not surprise me at all. It's just that too much of it and no respect for the wife is what is totally bad
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Smellingmouth:
shocked shocked not all guys dear..
Although I ain't a saint, and I USED to have side chicks cheesy but I ve met some real dudes
Yea like 1% out of 100% of u guys undecided
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smellingmouth: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
Yea like 1% out of 100% of u guys undecided

And what abt the ladies?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Smellingmouth:

And what abt the ladies?
once a lady is married, she's married unlike guys wey still dey cheat even after getting married
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tartarus(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
This guy again?.. ... undecided

If you're not ready to share your wife with another man you're not ready for marriage

^^ How does that sound? R£tarded right? Op that's how u sound. Always belittling women, you've probably got mommy issues. Settle with your mom please.

Women are suffering in this part of the world. Imagine the nonsense. Many Nigerian men think women don't like sex as much as they do, but do we find nigerian ladies justifying cheating? NO. just useless nigerian men e.g toks feel they are entitled to cheat. Smh

13 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smellingmouth: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
once a lady is married, she's married unlike guys wey still dey cheat even after getting married
Not in all cases.. we have seen/ heard cases of married ladies shagg1ng dudes.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by BlackBaron: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2016
When you come across the most debased trash, you don't know who to blame, the OP's education or if simply his writings are products of his experiences in his own household.

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
That's the truth bro. I grew up with house full of blood brothers so I know the drill. It does not surprise me at all. It's just that too much of it and no respect for the wife is what is totally bad

LOBATAN.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
tartarus:
This guy again?.. ... undecided

If you're not ready to share your wife with another man you're not ready for marriage

^^ How does that sound? R£tarded right? Op that's how u sound. Always belittling women, you've probably got mommy issues. Settle with your mom please.

Women are suffering in this part of the world. Imagine the nonsense. Smh

Only real men will catch my drift.

And as i wrote,ladies are also free to do as they wish..its a free world bro.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by firstking01(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2016
True....to a very Large extend
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by firstking01(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
True....to a very Large extend...
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by firstking01(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
True....to a very Large extend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.